There's also this interesting article on SOTT: How to prevent coronavirus? Start smoking

...new study ... claims that of the 1099 Chinese people who contracted 2019-nCoV which were studied, 85.4% (927 people) were never-smokers, while only 12.6% (137 people) were current smokers and only 1.9% (21 people) were ex-smokers. [...]

A better explanation might be that smokers have more mucus in their lungs than non-smokers, and it's harder for a virus to get through this than with the thinner layers in non-smokers' lungs. [...]

So non-smokers are nearly 6 times more likely than smokers and ex-smokers to become infected.

Hi all, the latest updates from Italy, starting tomorrow the entire country will be lockdowned until 3rd of april, people will have to stay home, leaving home only for going to work or for necessity reasons except for that who will be caught outside is facing legal consequences.

Here is an excerpt from the La Repubblica newspaper that reports the last decisions taken by the government:

The premier is appearing in the press room alone for what is undoubtedly the most dramatic announcement of his experience of government: "We have taken a new decision based on a premise: there is no time," he says. "The numbers tell us that we are having a significant growth in contagions, people in intensive and sub-intensive care and, alas, people who have died. Our habits must therefore be changed. They need to be changed now. I have decided to take even more stringent, stronger measures now. The measure is the one expected and now considered inevitable: "I am about to sign a measure that we can summarize as 'I am staying at home'. There will no longer be a red zone in the peninsula. There will be a protected zone in Italy,' he adds.

"Movements prohibited except for proven necessity."

As is already the case in Lombardy and in the 14 northern provinces, the movement of people is forbidden except for proven reasons of health, necessity or work. "I am fully aware of the seriousness and responsibility," explains Conte. "We cannot afford to lower our guard. It's time for responsibility and we all have it.

All of you citizens with me. The right decision today is to stay at home. Our future is in our hands," he adds.
"We do not have a restriction on public transport on the agenda, to ensure the continuity of the production system and allow people to go to work," the Prime Minister said. It will be possible "self-certification" to justify travel, "but if there were an untrue self-certification it would be considered a crime", he says.

The new measures, which will be in the Official Gazette tonight and will become operational from tomorrow morning, and of which the Prime Minister informed the Quirinale and the opposition, also concern schools and sports events: throughout Italy the institutes will remain closed until April 3. The sporting events will not continue, so the Serie A championship will also stop. "We also add the ban on gatherings in the open air and in premises open to the public," said the Prime Minister. Throughout Italy, bars and restaurants will close at 6pm.

There's also this interesting article on SOTT: How to prevent coronavirus? Start smoking

That's a good link. I've noticed on many occasions that smoking tobacco is a great expectorant, in that if and when you smoke it's way easier to cough mucus up. When I was a non smoker I had an asthmatic chest, I suffered asthma since age 5. Since smoking, the only times I've been wheezy is if I've been drinking booze. No asthma since the age of 15 or so. Seems like a simple thing to understand now.

PM Conte just announced that the whole Italian territory is Red Zone. Active from tomorrow morning. Can't even list or think about all the consequences, even the Milano 'Borsa' stock exchange is kaput. Now you're allowed to take the test even, if not expecially, for a dry cough... and someone already has been found positive. Not fever, not pneumonia, just sent home coughing alone.

Tomorrow first things first, stock of cigarettes, tobacco and a deep relaxing breath.

Of interest:
The WHO sent 25 international experts to China and here are their main findings after 9 days

[Highlights]
  • When a cluster of several infected people occurred in China, it was most often (78-85%) caused by an infection within the family by droplets and other carriers of infection in close contact with an infected person. Transmission by fine aerosols in the air over long distances is not one of the main causes of spread.
  • 5% of people who are diagnosed with Covid require artificial respiration. Another 15% need to breathe in highly concentrated oxygen - and not just for a few days.
  • China can now produce 1.6 million test kits for the novel coronavirus per week. The test delivers a result on the same day.
  • The vast majority of those infected sooner or later develop symptoms.
  • The most common symptoms are fever (88%) and dry cough (68%). Exhaustion (38%), expectoration of mucus when coughing (33%), shortness of breath (18%), sore throat (14%), headaches (14%), muscle aches (14%), chills (11%) are also common.
  • An examination of 44,672 infected people in China showed a fatality rate of 3.4%. Fatality is strongly influenced by age, pre-existing conditions, gender, and especially the response of the health care system.
  • Healthcare system: 20% of infected people in China needed hospital treatment for weeks.
  • Pre-existing conditions: The fatality rate for those infected with pre-existing cardiovascular disease in China was 13.2%. It was 9.2% for those infected with high blood sugar levels (uncontrolled diabetes), 8.4% for high blood pressure, 8% for chronic respiratory diseases and 7.6% for cancer. Infected persons without a relevant previous illness died in 1.4% of cases.
  • Gender: Women catch the disease just as often as men. But only 2.8% of Chinese women who were infected died from the disease, while 4.7% of the infected men died.
  • Age: The younger you are, the less likely you are to be infected and the less likely you are to fall seriously ill if you do get infected
  • The new virus is genetically 96% identical to a known coronavirus in bats and 86-92% identical to a coronavirus in pangolin. Therefore, the transmission of a mutated virus from animals to humans is the most likely cause of the appearance of the new virus.
  • Since the end of January, the number of new coronavirus diagnoses in China has been steadily declining (shown here as a graph) with now only 329 new diagnoses within the last day - one month ago it was around 3,000 a day.
  • One of the important reasons for containing the outbreak is that China is interviewing all infected people nationwide about their contact persons and then tests those. [...]If you have direct personal contact with an infected person, the probability of infection is between 1% and 5%.
Read full details:

www.reddit.com/r/China_Flu/comments/fbt49e/the_who_sent_25_international_experts_to_china/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Essential Vitamin D:
Vitamin D 'triggers and arms' the immune system

Scientists at the University of Copenhagen have discovered that Vitamin D is crucial to activating our immune defences and that without sufficient intake of the vitamin, the killer cells of the immune system – T cells – will not be able to react to and fight off serious infections in the body.

For T cells to detect and kill foreign pathogens such as clumps of bacteria or viruses, the cells must first be ‘triggered’ into action and "transform" from inactive and harmless immune cells into killer cells that are primed to seek out and destroy all traces of invaders.

The researchers found that the T cells rely on vitamin D in order activate and they would remain dormant, ‘naïve’ to the possibility of threat if vitamin D is lacking in the blood.

VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY: A NEW PANDEMIC

[Excerpt]
Overall, it is estimated that nearly one billion people worldwide are either deficient in or have insufficient amounts of Vitamin D, making this a global health problem that needs to be addressed.
[...]
But what does all of this mean? What are the effects of being vitamin D deficient? Vitamin D is responsible for regulating the function of over two-hundred genes and is crucial for growth and development (4). It is also necessary for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, both of which are essential to bone strength and development. Vitamin D deficiency in adults has long been known to cause and exacerbate bone diseases such as osteopenia and osteoporosis, increase the risk of fractures and increase the risk of muscle weakness (5). Of great interest, however, is its recently recognized association with increasing the risk of several chronic illnesses, including multiple types of cancers, cardiovascular disease and type I diabetes, all of which are leading causes of death. It is because of these risks that the vitamin-D-deficiency pandemic is starting to generate considerable concern among scientists. In fact, several retrospective and prospective studies support this idea that vitamin D deficiency increases the risk of developing cancer. Adults who were followed for up to nineteen years “had a thirty- to fifty-percent increased risk of developing colorectal, breast, prostate, and many other cancers (6).” How vitamin D causes this increased risk is thought to originate from the genes that vitamin D regulates, many of which may control cell growth and cellular differentiation. Although more research is needed on the topic, the associated effects cannot go ignored.

Read all:
I've read for some time that a majority of people are deficient in a number of vitamins and other nutrients. Add in all the other factors of our current health-challenged reality, including bad recommended pharmaceuticals/vaccines (and now 5G), it's little wonder so many succumb to the flu every year. And what about Dr. Drew - is he really that clueless or just another shill:
And look, everything that’s going on with the New York cleaning the subways and everyone using Clorox wipes and get your flu shot, which should be the other message, that’s good.
[...]
And the press, they really somehow need to be held accountable because they are hurting people.”
COVID-19: Study Finds Flu Jab Makes You More Likely To Catch Coronvirus
March 6, 2020 by IWB

A new study has been published, which looked at if receiving an influenza vaccination increased the risk of other respiratory viruses (virus interference).

One of their key findings was that that the flu vaccine recipients were left with a significantly increase risk of catching coronavirus than the non-vaccinated. [well, there's a shocker!]

Study title – “Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017-2018 influenza season.”

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/31607599/

Extract from Conclusion – “Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus”

Do you suppose if Dr. Drew was apprised of this study, he would stop telling people to get the shot and apologize for recommending it previously? Did he ever read the package insert for the flu vaccine or for any vaccine for that matter? What will it take to get these conventional treatment doctors to see the light?

Last edited:
As to the nursing home in Washington State that's purportedly at the center of the US coronavirus outbreak - Life Care Center (um, the irony) - I would bet money that the majority, if not all, of the patients/residents and staff have received flu shots. That was what I encountered when my mother was in assisted living. I specifically instructed she not be given the flu vaccine, but that was ignored because my mother probably gave consent even though she was in assisted living because of dementia issues. Her short-term memory was greatly affected and so trying to get accurate answers to questions was pretty much impossible. Then, as now, it's you against the entire medical establishment when it comes to refusing their recommended health interventions. As for smoking, any resident who wanted to smoke had to do so outside. Also, I'm wondering now if smoking would be preventative for COPD - which would be extremely ironic as smoking is blamed for causing the condition!

Are the quarantine measures really overblown?

The biggest problem is that hospitals cannot deal with a large increase of people needing intensive care (eg. oxygen machines). Here are the numbers for Europe, for example:

a9nNhvq.jpg

In many countries, hospitals and hospital workers are already stretched thin, so that even a moderate increase of critical cases can lead to what is already being considered in Italy. Namely, having to choose which patients receive critical care and which are left to die:

"Greater life expectancy" is privileged: this means not necessarily having to follow a criterion of access to intensive care of the "first come, first served" type. We wanted in the recommendations to underline that the application of rationing criteria is justifiable only AFTER that all possible efforts have been made by all the parties involved to increase the availability of resources available (in this case, Intensive Care beds) and AFTER the possibility of transferring patients to treatment centers with greater availability of resources was evaluated.

Google Translate (Google Translate)

So quarantine measures may be justified even if it leads to economic hardship for some time. The fact that some of the measures may be here to stay as part of the attempted NWO takeover is certainly a potential problem too.

Hi all, the latest updates from Italy, starting tomorrow the entire country will be lockdowned until 3rd of april, people will have to stay home, leaving home only for going to work or for necessity reasons except for that who will be caught outside is facing legal consequences.

Here is an excerpt from the La Repubblica newspaper that reports the last decisions taken by the government:

Very interesting. Seems to me a curfew. And also a state of siege.

"We cannot afford to lower our guard. It's time for responsibility and we all have it.

All of you citizens with me. The right decision today is to stay at home. Our future is in our hands," he adds.

And also the orders reminds me Churchill when he spoke to the British before war. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom