Another Trumpster parallel:

[Even more tweets in the article.]

Ontario politician Randy Hillier called Canada’s Transport Minister Omar Alghabra a “terrorist” on Twitter for calling the cross-border trucker vaccine mandate the “solution” to the supply chain disruptions, prompting Minister of Public Safety Marco Mendicino to call on Twitter to censor him.
View attachment 54114
View attachment 54115

Meanwhile, a large convoy of American truckers from South Carolina and elsewhere in the States are joining with the Canadian truckers at the border.
View attachment 54116
Woohoo! Let's go SC boys! :thup:

My guess is the only way these so called Canadian authorities will deal with this Ottawa gathering is with a false flag. Agent provocateurs enacting some kind of harm to others and destruction of property, switching the narrative from reality, making out this so called authority equals order and anyone opposing it equals chaos. The attention is all on the chaos of “anti vaxxers” but will the masses fall for this so obvious and repetitive ploy? I hope not

Another important statement by Vera Sharav available in English (+video), French, Spanish, German and Italian.
In a speech delivered Sunday, January 24, 2022 in Brussels, Holocaust survivor Vera Sharav described the striking parallels between what she witnessed as a child in Nazi-controlled Romania, and COVID policies being enacted today by governments around the globe.

Holocaust Survivor: Never Again Is Now. Unless We All Resist

I don't know what enforcement powers the EU watchdog has, but I'm very glad someone in the EU had the courage to pursue the matter:
-----

download.jpeg

Watchdog orders Ursula von der Leyen to reveal texts with Pfizer CEO

The EU ombudsman, Emily O'Reilly, issued a formal recommendation telling von der Leyen's office to search for and hand over the texts under a freedom of information request.

Last edited:
Apparently they are dropping all Covid restrictions in Denmark from this coming Tuesday, February 1st. No mask wearing anywhere, I don't know about the INT airport, though. They might have their own rules. What this will mean in reality, the small print, I don't know. I shopped this afternoon without a mask, as I have done for a few weeks now, but many people still wore the little attachment. I guess they follow the rule and wait until Tuesday.

Here are some headlines, as they appear if translated into English:
Berlingske.dk
Goodbye corona and hello to the maybe most important question
What happens when Denmark as the first country in the Western world drops all coronary restrictions? One thing is sure: It will not be normal, we will return to. Corona still puts the agenda for our working life in a wide range of areas, and without restrictions, it leaves an important issue we all have to consider.
I don't know yet what they mean by: "Corona still puts the agenda for our working life in a wide range of areas".
From DR.dk
This week's coronatal explained: It's over with restrictions, but a few million of us probably still need to be infected
Although the corona is no longer socially critical, the epidemic is still here.

I wonder if these steps will influence the trucker protests in countries that still hold on to restrictions. Let's hope it quickly eases everywhere and does not come back when it is so clearly not necessary.

There are many unanswered questions. Will people brush them under the carpet and move on, or will some reflect on what happened. And what about all those damaged by vaccines. What is the next campaign to scare and intimidate people? Or will it come more through the hand of Nature? What will the pharmaceutical companies cook up if their scam is cancelled? We will see.

It’s going WORLDWIDE!

Heard that truckers in Sweden and Australia are joining the protest as well.

The truckers convoy in Italy is from September last year.

As far as I know at the moment there are no italian truckers protesting against the italian deep state draconian rule though I hope that if the protests will increase and spread worldwide that sooner than later the good italian people will start protesting too, more loudly this time since the italian PTB are pretty deaf at the moment.

My guess is the only way these so called Canadian authorities will deal with this Ottawa gathering is with a false flag. Agent provocateurs enacting some kind of harm to others and destruction of property, switching the narrative from reality, making out this so called authority equals order and anyone opposing it equals chaos. The attention is all on the chaos of “anti vaxxers” but will the masses fall for this so obvious and repetitive ploy? I hope not

I'm with you on this alkemst. I don't want to pour cold water on the growing euphoria that we will soon have them on the run, but I sense that the whole step back from the Covid brink is nothing more than a deliberate bate - an apparent run for the hills when in fact its more likely a trap - a means to draw the opposition out into the open before delivering the next step in their inexorable march.

Its worth remembering that the instigation of Operation NEW NORMAL began with 9/11. That was when the term and policy was first openly weaponized. e.g.

Americans Sense a "New Normal" After 9/11

PRINCETON, NJ - Americans' current perceptions of the effect the 9/11 attacks have had on the United States and on themselves, personally, are similar to what these perceptions were on the first anniversary of the attacks. Even four years after the attacks, an Aug. 28-30 CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll finds most Americans feeling that neither the country nor their own lives have fully returned to normal since terrorists killed nearly 3,000 people on Sept. 11, 2001.

While these evaluations haven't changed since 2002, Americans appear a bit more pessimistic now than they were then about the likelihood that normalcy will ever be fully restored to the country or to their own lives. Nearly two-thirds now say the country will never completely return to normal, while close to half say the same for themselves.

So that's at least 20 years of open warfare against the world's population/pre-existent reality; all that time to further prepare below the surface....

Synthetic Environment for Analysis and Simulations

Sentient World Simulation (SWS): A Continuously Running Model of the Real World

... to run multiple scenarios, to war game the results (we have already leaned just how many they prepped for COVID and how during which they anticipated and prepared for kick back and opposition, and how they incorporated the same into their planning for moving to the next phase).

We should do well to remember that operation COVID was thus but the next phase in a total, full-spectrum dominance campaign. They will shortly be moving onto whatever is intended to move the flag further up the mountain from this particular staging post. After all following the 'victory' at the US Supreme Court regarding the illegal vaccine mandates the United States Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health, informed everyone:

The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration is withdrawing the vaccination and testing emergency temporary standard issued on Nov. 5, 2021, to protect unvaccinated employees of large employers with 100 or more employees from workplace exposure to coronavirus. The withdrawal is effective January 26, 2022.

Although OSHA is withdrawing the vaccination and testing ETS as an enforceable emergency temporary standard, the agency is not withdrawing the ETS as a proposed rule. The agency is prioritizing its resources to focus on finalizing a permanent COVID-19 Healthcare Standard.

In other words the bio-security state is both here to stay - forever - and is at this time merely finalizing its plans to make that a Fait accompli. Covid was simply a bridging stage, a first openly pursued stepping stone in that process. The worst is therefore still to come.

Like the events in Washington Jan 2021, I would expect this whole trucker movement to potentially lead to something already long in preparation for just such a tactically necessary moment.

Always expect the unexpected. Especially as the environment up above us is hotting up so fast.

Back
Top Bottom