As of today, most measures are lifted in the Netherlands:

Most corona restrictions lifted​

The last remaining corona restrictions have been lifted per 23 March 2022, apart from the face mask requirement for airports (beyond the security checks) and on aeroplanes.

Only the basic health and safety recommendations remain in place, such as self-isolating if you test positive for coronavirus.

Restrictions and advice lifted per 23 March:​

Face masks are no longer mandatory in public transport and surrounding facilities, such as stations and platforms. This also goes for professional transport, such as taxis and coach travel. The government still advises wearing face masks in crowded places.

The pre-admission testing measure (testen voor toegang, 1G) has been lifted for all events, including events with 500-plus visitors and nightclubs.

Employees can work on location without restrictions. The advice to work from home has been lifted. The government does urge employers to make working from home optional

The corona entry pass (3G) is no longer required for travel into the Netherlands for EU citizens, or after a visit to an EU country. An entry ban is still in place for non-EU citizens.

Re wearing the mask on planes, KLM and Transavia said:

Airlines KLM and Transavia and travel organizations TUI and Corendon will stop enforcing the mask requirement on board from March 23. The companies are afraid that if masks are not required anywhere else, support will continue to decline and more situations with aggressive passengers will arise. However, they will still urgently recommend wearing masks.

Fauci emails reveal he was using Hydroxychloroquine, while scheming to deny same from The People (at 2min40sec in below video):

Destroying the Demonic Medical Industrial Complex, Dr. Stella Exposes Depopulation Vaxx Program

I have began to realize we have to learn, how make keep people well. [..] Covid could got us, because a lot of us were already sick. A lot of us were overweight, we were having diabetes. We need to start working on wellness, taking supplements, eating right.. mind.. praying. Most of all: prayer! People were freaking out they had Covid, so I prayed with them using scented leaves and the next day, they are cooking [happy]. This disease is a demonic affliction! It makes you fearful. It makes you feel your whole life is about to be over.

In Hungary now that most government mandates are lifted, grocery stores and banks put pamphlets onto their door: they ask the people to please continue wearing masks inside to protect the workers:
- "Let's take care of each other!" - that slimy demonic, sickly-sweet lie.

Some Con-19 zombies dutifully continue wearing their masks on the street and in shopping malls. Its subtle, but you look at them and you can feel their fear emanating. Like a malfunctioning robot. And we have been living with these authoritarian followers all our lives! It was no problem, when they were frequently making disastrous life-decisions: they just lost their money.. Or broke some bones or got cancer or had to have surgery..
They were even proudly showing off their sickness / telling everybody everywhere, how doctors have butchered their bodies by removing their organs, replacing their hips in badly done [butchery] surgeries! But no problem, since that was normal!! :umm:
They continued to work and got their salary - or the government sent them their pensions - so they could keep paying their high debt [in which they were drowning] and they could lie to everybody that they were doing well!
But recently - 2020-2021 - they were badly duped to make a disastrous decision that ruined their life: all the signs are out - stuck onto their face and their entire being covering from fear - that there is no coming back from this bad decision!

Emergency vehicle sirens continue to be heard every day.

Last edited:
This doctor gets censored by Youtube for "medical misinformation". He was only discussing articles and reports written by other leading professionals around the world. But they still call it "medical misinformation". Dr Dhand discusses what exactly they had a problem with.

Some Con-19 zombies dutifully continue wearing their masks on the street and in shopping malls. Its subtle, but you look at them and you can feel their fear emanating.
I have been paying particular attention to the mask wearers in the streets of the UK over the past couple of months. Masks are still being worn but the numbers are decreasing slowly. However there is group of people who are wearing their masks in the open air walking along streets with no other people in sight. Also mask wearing when they are driving alone in cars (what is that all about?) What are they protecting themselves from? There is no one near them. They are not just the elderly either. I have seen young children and teenagers with masks stuck on their faces. I suspect these people now have an ingrained fear of being maskless. I also suspect they will continue to wear their masks forever. It seems to have become some sort of comfort blanket from which they cannot be parted.

The multinational supermarket chain that I now work for have just recently stopped their several times daily spiel over the tannoy about recommending wearing of masks in store to protect each other. My friends who still work in the care arena still have to mask up daily and do their lateral flows and PCR's. I have not tested myself since I was forced out of my caring job before Christmas. Have I contracted omicron. Who knows...who cares?

(what is that all about?
So I have asked some of this kind, the answer was, that they have forgotten to take off the masks.
I know some of them personal and they are not like to have the mask on either, but when they get in a situation where thy ave to wear masks and than leav the shop or so, they just forget about them for a period of time, when they nitice, they think by themselves what stupidity this is and take off their masks.

Justin Trudeau paid a visit the EU Parliament, he was given a "welcome" by Christine Anderson:
Looks like Anderson was not lonely voice.. Trudeau labeled as dictator by more members

Justin Trudeau paid a visit the EU Parliament, he was given a "welcome" by Christine Anderson:

Klaus Schwab talks about the importance of restoring or rebuilding trust in politicians and in so called authorities or elites in general, and this is what we see here. They are just playing their roles: "Oh, can you see how much we love and respect democracy. We will be defending it for you and criticise those of us who do not act accordingly". It is very dangerous because it will lull to sleep again those who just started to open their eyes and that is the whole point. It is just strategic maneuver. The same with all this withdrawing the "covid restrictions" and "mandates" etc., but not completely and leaving the gate open to be able to jump back in at any time.

_https://www.aa.com.tr/en/economy/world-economic-forums-2022-meeting-to-be-held-in-davos/2366775

“The pandemic has brought far-reaching changes. In a world full of uncertainty and tension, personal dialogue is more important than ever,” Klaus Schwab, WEF founder and executive chairman, said in a statement.

“Leaders have an obligation to work together and rebuild trust, increase global cooperation, and work towards sustainable, bold solutions.”

It will use the theme Working Together, Restoring Trust, and will take place in the Swiss winter resort from Jan. 17-21.

I can think of a few "health" authorities that could go the same way:

Health Department Leader Who Oversaw Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Suddenly Dies At 36

Can't locate the youtube in the tweet, but there's a bitchute vid:

There are those two words again. I wonder what it could be? Another young doctor, and EXTREME VAX ZEALOT, died this past week.

Dr. SaraBeth Hartlage was the 36-year-old associate medical director for the Louisville (Kentucky) Department of Health. She had held the position since September 2020.

Dr. Hartlage was essentially the Fauci of Louisville. She told WLKY-TV in November that she got her 6-year-old daughter injected, despite the child having congenital heart issues. Dr. Hartlage even had a website dedicated to her daughter’s struggles.

Back
Top Bottom