On a positive note:

Car insurance companies will give customers back $800 million in premiums because no one is driving during coronavirus shutdowns

Now, don't get too excited, they are saying they are giving back 15% on the monthly premiums, which is more ore less what they would give you if you agreed to a pay as you drive model anyway, but the announcement does provide good PR material.

I just jumped on FB for the first time in a a bit, there seems to be some anti Bill gates memes doing the rounds already :) good news indeed :)
Posted it online, if you want to link it somewhere or in a mail, share the link : https://i.postimg.cc/sxsrnBPz/BG.png
And if you want to attach it, reduced it in size in jpg format, attached to this post

Attachments

• BG.jpg
    BG.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 32
Call it 'the fog of war'? Total confusion for all those involved? It has it's place if an entity or group is trying to manipulate things?
Have you seen the new magicians on telly? They are portrayed as natural or rather bearing natural abilities. Qite a change from David Copperfield, and a huge leap from Houdini. Well, the ‘fog of war’ could be the next WW in soft version, a planetary scale magic trick, done for convenience, while keeping all appereances. People must never know, that dictators are still around while everyone believes in democracy.

Hi all,

Few news from Norway. 4pm CET, the prime minister announced the plan in relation to the state of emergency.

Source: Erna Solberg: Her er endringen i tiltakene
Since the start of the crisis, about 400.000 lost their jobs (5.5 millions people in total ...)

The measures announced are a limited and controlled "opening"

• April 20. kindergarten open
  • April 20. hairdressers and businesses that were closed can be reopened if they meet "infection control" regulations
  • April 27. (high)schools reopen as long as compliant to regulations.
  • April 27. universities and colleges opens gradual limited reopening
  • April 20. ban on overnight stay in "cottages" lifted (Norway special: many do own a cottage in the country side...)
  • Cultural/sports events are banned until June 15 unless they are approved and comply to regulations.
  • Hospitals to resume normal operations after Easter, and Government to work with local officials to ensure normal health and care services.
  • Parents residing in foreign countries can now visit their minor children and should not be subject to regular quarantine.

Will see, so far, seems gradual and controlled opening conditioned to compliance to government regulations ...
Anyway, there will be long lasting consequences on people and businesses.
As a side note, these may change depending on how the situation evolves I bet.

Here we go again. Science that doesn't make sense.

WHY THE TWO-METRE RULE MAY NOT BE ENOUGH

Social distancing guidance is to keep two metres away from people we don't live with. This rule is thought to be based on experiments from the 1930s that suggested droplets released from coughs and sneezes can travel between one and two metres.

But this understanding may be outdated. In an experiment to be shown this week, led by the Health and Safety Executive, a cough from a medical manikin called Violet provides a graphic illustration of just how easily and how far coronavirus particles can spread.

In the demonstration, Violet coughs up a liquid laced with a dye that shows up under ultraviolet light. The dye is meant to reveal how droplets containing coronavirus particles are propelled through the air when we cough

This is total BS. In 1999 at the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto there was an interactive exhibit that was demonstrating how far particles fly when someone sneezes, and it was explaining how when you sneeze particles travel as far as 6 metres, and when you cough as far as 8 metres. Here's also an article from 2007 which goes into very deep detail, getting to the same conclusion:

Expelled large droplets were carried more than 6 m away by exhaled air at a velocity of 50 m/s (sneezing)

So the fact that they only now discover this through sophisticated UV filming is total crap. Only that and it should invalidate the rest of the study / story, but for a population which needs a guide in order to be able to estimate two meters, that might make sense:

2m.jpg

But let's continue.

HOW LONG DOES THE VIRUS SURVIVE?

Whether you have symptoms or not, the virus will be released from your respiratory system into the air and the droplets can 'last for many hours on different surfaces which we may then touch', says Dr Singh.

'A recent study in the New England Journal of Medicine revealed the virus can survive suspended in the air for up to three hours. It can stay on cardboard for 24 hours and plastic for 72 hours.'

I propose that everybody that gets food delivered to their door puts it in quarantine for 73 hours, then they eat it, after washing hands and box vigorously, for a minimum 20 seconds, with warm water and soap.

So if the virus can survive suspended in the air for three hours (still not sure I understand why the cardboard or plastic are not in the air), how does social distancing work?

When I go shopping for food, someone that is practicing social distancing, but is an asymptomatic, unaware carrier, sneezes while observing the rule to sneeze in your elbow, there is still a chance of the virus to be released in the air around said person, and it can linger in place or be taken by air currents and I can walk by and get it, even though all rules have been followed. And hey, there might be a lot of people going around in said grocery store in those three hours, no?

So our friend Fauci says things can't and won't go back to "normal".

'If "back to normal" means acting like there never was a coronavirus problem, I don't think that's going to happen until we do have a situation where you can completely protect the population [with a vaccine],' Fauci said before clarifying his previous use of the phrase.

How is this virus different from all the other existing viruses? Why do we need 7 billion people vaccinated for this specific one if we aren't doing that for any other virus?

Why are we not developing natural protection by being exposed to this and how would a vaccine work if our natural protection doesn't?

View attachment 35082
The clowns who run the circus might be starting to have a problem: 'need moar deaths!'

Might be kinda hard to explain to people why we need more restrictions. And they're already inflating the numbers as much as they can.

What is funny is that there are likely fewer deaths from other causes when people stay away from doctors.

I read an article years ago about an ER doctors strike in Los Angeles: the death rate plummeted.

1200px-Burqa_IMG_1127.jpg

It's only Tuesday sweetie!... I'll go borrow a milk coupon from Betsy okay?... We have to hold until Friday honey! Boris may be checking out, keep the TeeVee ON! Ok... Give me an hour and a half, you know how it is at the store? Meantime watch CNN! Or else...

Strongly agree with you, Ruth. The whole idea of being saved or protected is STS in my opinion. As the C's say knowledge protects and ignorance endangers. If we use the knowledge we have we can protect ourselves and save ourselves and not rely on 4D STO forces to do it for us. Still when sh*t hits the fan and the situation on the ground will be dire, I am sure the Universe and its STO forces will step in and help STO candidates when asked to do so. So, it's better to rely on yourself or the network than hope you will be "saved" by 4D STO.
Yes, my thoughts on this are that there may be 3D STO riding the wave coming to help those who ask. It's not certain exactly how long the transition will take. Though there may be some who are ready it seems to me that there will be a lot who need more time, a 3D thing. So the ones who are more advanced will continue to help the ones who are behind. Who knows, the process may take 1,000 years 3D time.

I have been reading Stasiland over the last couple of days to see if there are parallels to what's going on currently, especially people reporting what they deem unacceptable behaviour to the authorities. Whereas back then, in East Germany, you could face real consequences for not turning into an informant (such as not being able to find imployment, getting thrown into prison, etc.), today there are no consequences at all, no threats, nobody is blackmailing these people to engage in such acts. I think that brings home the point that "programming is complete", and I think that's also why the current situation can't fully be comprehended by just looking at the past (such as Nazi or Communist regimes, though certain elements remain). Somwhere in the Wave series, it was mentioned that the STS get their kicks from getting people to surrender their own free will volountarily, without overtly forcing them to do so. Maybe that's why C's said that Nazi Germany was a trial run. Since then, they've perfected their methods (i.e. brainwashing through media, education, getting people to eat crap, Wi-Fi, ponerization, you name it...). More of a boiling frog method. I guess they've figured that the whole past ordeal was too messy and too unstable.

That would be really interesting if this is part of 'the backfire' that the PTB were not counting on. Countries not being "co-operative" to 'One World Order', where the people have no choice but to comply to their law makers.

That's right. It's actually happening. In Argentina the former Secretary of Domestic Trade Guillermo Moreno in the following article said the following:

The treaties and free trade areas are retreating at the rate at which the New International Order (NOI) is replacing globalization, and the institutionality that emerged from the premises of the Washington Consensus is becoming obsolete.

This implies, on the one hand, that "disobedience" to the old order (such as the ACE, for example) is not only allowed today but proliferates and becomes the "mainstream" of trade relations.

Full article: Google Traductor

Back
Top Bottom