I had a similar experience yesterday. A news portal in Macedonia published the news that Sweden have lower numbers of infected and dead patients from covid19 every day, despite everything is open and working normally.

I reshared that news on FB. One woman commented that she heard from a CNN journalist in Stockholm that it is because the Swedish people were very self-disciplined, and they were practicing social distancing and gathering without need to lock down the entire country, and that we the Macedonian people (and probably other people from Balkan) are behaving like uncivilized idiots and that is the reason why we are under lockdown.

People always defend their beliefs, and these beliefs can be crystalized on the wrong foundations.
One reason for those wrong foundations is the constant programming that people receive through media.

Despite all the evidence, despite that she doesn't like the lockdown, she ignores the real data and accepts the narrative that is in line with her programming. This is also in line with something that I wrote 2-3 weeks ago that people are panicking and they feel insulted when you told them that it is nothing dangerous. I think that when they come in contact with a narrative that is in opposition with the main programming it activates something in that person and the person starts to defend it because it is part of their belief system now.
And it became part of their belief system by induced fear and collective hysteria.

All this is like a big Houdini trick, and many people failed to see the man behind the curtain.

It's SO blatantly weird, isn't it?

It's like we were programmed as a species to fight tooth and nail against our own liberation. How could that be?

What normal species would struggle so hard to hold on to lies which erode and destroy them? It makes no sense. There's no survival benefit to it! And there's a dastardly inverse ratio of entrapment to rage thrust against those who seek to help; those who are most in need of knowledge are the very ones who cry out and attack and self-sabotage the most when knowledge is offered.

“Do you know how the predators conquered us? They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with fear...”

~'Don Juan' / Carlos Castaneda.

The fact that people behave in this otherwise inexplicably stupid and self-defeating manner is almost proof positive of an actual, non-metaphoric Predator.

It's sort of the dark analogous version of the Babel Fish argument. If I may indulge in some Douglas Adams...

The Babel fish is small, yellow and leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with the nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them. The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any form of language. The speech patterns you actually hear decode the brainwave matrix which has been fed into your mind by your Babel fish.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindbogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen it to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.

Most leading theologians claim that this argument is a load of dingo's kidneys, but that didn't stop Oolon Colluphid making a small fortune when he used it as the central theme of his best-selling book Well That About Wraps It Up For God.

Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation.

~Douglas Adams

Last edited:
But are Putin and Trump really humanitarians, or are they psychopaths wearing "masks of sanity" who will lead the effort to institute the One World Order after the coming chaos? I have no doubt that Russia will play a huge part in the next economic system; they have positioned themselves very well to lead politically and economically, as well as China. But do they plan to truly serve humanity, or some higher negative STS heirarchy agendas?

After every past transition from one reserve currency "host" to another, after the chaos of war and prolonged periods of global extreme tension and hardship, the new "host" always initially let the cattle out of the barn to enjoy some fresh air and green grass. But make no mistake, the entire time the cattle were outside they were still branded and slaughtered, and there was an electric fence to keep them penned. Will it be different this time? Or will the new bosses be just like the old bosses?

The new economic system will seem like heaven at first, especially when compared to the one we are now exiting. There will probably a repudiation of all former debts (a "debt jubilee"), and then some small largess will be shared among the masses in order to get them to "buy in" to the new system - which this time is designed to be digital. How long will this honeymoon period last? Are the same families and banks at the top in charge of it all? If so, don't we deserve better? Such a system won't leave us any more free than any other; we will just have a new bunch of psychopaths at the top waiting until it's time for dinner.

All of that said, there is this:

"The scientist’s name (Tesla) undoubtedly rings a bell, as John G. Trump was the uncle of the 45th U.S. president, Donald J. Trump. The younger brother of Trump’s father, Fred, he helped design X-ray machines that greatly helped cancer patients and worked on radar research for the Allies during World War II. Donald Trump himself cited his uncle’s credentials often during his presidential campaign. “My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear,” he once told an interviewer.

At the time, the FBI pointed to Dr. Trump’s report as evidence that Tesla’s vaunted “Death Ray” particle beam weapon didn’t exist, outside of rumors and speculation. But in fact, the U.S. government itself was split in its response to Tesla’s technology. "
____________________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone ever researched the claims that Donald Trump's uncle held some of Nicola Tesla's patents? I did a search and there seems to be a lot of corroborating information.

I ask because if this is true, then it *may* be possible that Trump is sitting on technology that truly COULD help bring in a "Golden Age", if free energy is a real thing and it were released to the common man for constructive purposes. That, to me, would indeed qualify as "FREEDOM!!"

In that case, could it be possible that Trump and Putin and the "White Hats" really do have this in mind? Because if so, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have such people lead as stewards while people get their feet under themselves, learn the real truths of reality, and then LEAD THEMSELVES!!

Or, is this - as I fearfully wonder - all just more, "wishful thinking?"
Id say its not wishfull thinking if we chose to make it our reality. And Trump and Putin seem like they are down for monumental changes. And I think Trump and Putin could be viewed as our platform for making it happen. This is not about them and all of us matter equally. So I think that now is the time for the people to start saying what kinds of changes we want. Its also time we stop thinking we are powerless.

Nikola Tesla technologies ( and all those inventors who strive to make free energy devices and have been censored in the past ) are THE ANSWER to the plight we and our planet find ourselves in! If enough people (critical mass) decided that humanity needs a 180degree turn and go back to the start of 20th century and do things right this time, we can actually do it! Its not hard for me to imagine that we could have a brand new reality with free energy in less than a decade. And if we all have resources and energy we could clean up ALL the pollution in another decade.

Just three decades later we could have a clean and supporting enviroment that was previously seen as completely impossible utopia.

And I KNOW we could do this! In fact, I give my blessing to it :halo:

We can start seeding a new better reality NOW!

Who is with me on this one? 🎯⚡Lets do it!

Here an article from Yuval Noah Harari, a new mondial guru of the transhumanist movement which give some hints about the way high-tech mondial surveillance and mondial government can be positively presented in order to be freely and willingly accepted by the mass :

Yuval Noah Harari: the world after coronavirus | Free to read

In short we have the choice between a terrifynig totalitarian surveillance-punishment system or a benevolent watchful and transparent monitoring system which will empower citizens (rebuilding people's trust in science, public authorities and media) and will "be used not only by governments to monitor individuals — but also by individuals to monitor governments" :whistle: Of course this is possible only by adopting a plan of global solidarity...

I wanted to copy and past some paragraphs but I get a message that is forbidden. So you have to read it in the FT site but I think it's worth reading through.

'Flattening the curve in order to save lives' argument is dead now if, officially, it was not before already. At least in the UK. This is insane.

Edit: Was anyone talking about saving elderly? 😡
Very interesting that they should be 'targeting' the frail and vulnerable for these DNR orders. It obviously doesn't matter if they are old or young, just that they are at risk. I believe the Nazis did this too. It's outrageous.

Here an article from Yuval Noah Harari, a new mondial guru of the transhumanist movement which give some hints about the way high-tech mondial surveillance and mondial government can be positively presented in order to be freely and willingly accepted by the mass :
It sounds like a utopia at best. The author suggests something impossible, kind of a grassroots movement initiated by governments acting in accord for the better future but completely misses the point that the plannedemic is orchestrated and it cannot be solved by altruistically-acting governments because those very governments are basically complying with directives from above (except very few). So what I get from it is that the author says we could actually make use of those draconian measures if we had a plan and acted smartly. Well, a smart slavery probably. They will try to sell us their ideas in many different cloaks it appears. Just like there is a custom-made conspiracy for everyone, there is a tailored 'better future' for each one of us.

I wanted to copy and past some paragraphs but I get a message that is forbidden. So you have to read it in the FT site but I think it's worth reading through.

This reads like the Orwell's 1984 handbook for total control of the population. The author suggests we need to trust politicians, media and scientists. Yeah, right. It reads like a call for the World Government by popular vote using emotionally loaded words like global solidarity instead of globalization. Orwellian double-speak no less. Not surprised, after all it is the Financial Times article.

In short we have the choice between a terrifynig totalitarian surveillance-punishment system or a benevolent watchful and transparent monitoring system which will empower citizens (rebuilding people's trust in science, public authorities and media) and will "be used not only by governments to monitor individuals — but also by individuals to monitor governments" :whistle: Of course this is possible only by adopting a plan of global solidarity...

How about a couple of comets?

Trump says halting World Health Organization funding over its handling of virus
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during the coronavirus response daily briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 10, 2020. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he has instructed his administration to at least temporarily halt funding to the World Health Organization
over its handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

You can bet that the WHO and other PTB helpers won’t like that move at all... I‘m pretty sure Trump is doing that not for the reasons stated but in actuality because he knows that the WHO is one of the main bodies who created this dangerous hoax situation to begin with.

Some items sent my way today:

In fact here in France the 11th May is a partial end of lockdown (and it can even be postponed as they say). For the touristic, cultural, sports sectors the "lockdown" (activity stop) will be until mid july at the earliest. That is no restaurant, no bar, no hotel, no cinema, no museum, no concert, no theatre, etc...., so people can go out just for working and walking, no other activity. Survival mode...
So, it's not a partial end.
It is even prolonged for elders and chonically ill people to July. We can expect it will not be ended untill we accept vaccination which is said to be available in 6 months.

The rulers mind is weird: here is an article from a french journal citing an american expert who advocates social distancing measures untill 2022 !!

There is also discussions about separating families , avoiding contaminations in families.

War on social ties, and now war on families. What about children being separated from parents, what about their protection (not against viruses, but against predators)? I hope such projects will not come true.

It's SO blatantly weird, isn't it?

It's like we were programmed as a species to fight tooth and nail against our own liberation. How could that be?

What normal species would struggle so hard to hold on to lies which erode and destroy them? It makes no sense. There's no survival benefit to it! And there's a dastardly inverse ratio of entrapment to rage thrust against those who seek to help; those who are most in need of knowledge are the very ones who cry out and attack and self-sabotage the most when knowledge is offered.

“Do you know how the predators conquered us? They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with fear...”

~'Don Juan' / Carlos Castaneda.

The fact that people behave in this otherwise inexplicably stupid and self-defeating manner is almost proof positive of an actual, non-metaphoric Predator.

It's sort of the dark analogous version of the Babel Fish argument. If I may indulge in some Douglas Adams...

The Babel fish is small, yellow and leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with the nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them. The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any form of language. The speech patterns you actually hear decode the brainwave matrix which has been fed into your mind by your Babel fish.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindbogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen it to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.

Most leading theologians claim that this argument is a load of dingo's kidneys, but that didn't stop Oolon Colluphid making a small fortune when he used it as the central theme of his best-selling book Well That About Wraps It Up For God.

Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation.

~Douglas Adams

I agree Woodsman (and love the Babel Fish quote - loved that series as a kid). Yes indeed, the depth of the programming has now reached saturation level.

As to the why we have come to this state of such grotesque and obvious complicity with the great lie, 'The programming is complete' from the C's always meant to me, watch closely now because its a done deal and you're about to see a whole new level of mindless conformity, with from here on in as the programmed and the faithful split into 2 totally different realities (i.e. essentially the game is done - all that's left are the final moves ahead of checkmate for most of humankind).

Though the past say 100 years has seen an accelerating stage of final completion - the last prerequisite topping up - the cream atop the milk - really we are talking about a multi-millennia process. At the foundations of this lies the total, willing, desired suppression and continual re-denial of the collective traumas that have occurred on this planet from circa 11,000BC, up to and including say the plague of the 13th century AD. This process of repeated mass species terrorisation and suppression of this most fundamental of truths - that we are regularly to be culled as beasts of the field by the most implacable of all cosmic forces - has so deeply corrupted our ability to deal with truth - any form of objective truth, left and right - that the final act (since say the 17th century AD on) hs merely been a case of how long it was necessary to take for the psychopaths to gain unopposed the 100 degree mark in the collective water of our minds; for by that stage our natural, collective ability to jump out of the water was in effect long gone and essentially a passive acceptance of the inevitable unconsciously normalized. The frog was all but a dead frog squatting a long time ago. Near everything to my mind stems from this 'collective amnesia'. The acceptance of all monotheistic religions, all political power systems, all moves to materialism, all linear and narrowing thought processes, the rise and rise of psychopaths, etc, emanates from this perpetual, unconscious shared desire to suppress this truth of all truths.

That's why I think we here need to be careful not to get sucked into the day to day 3D negativity 'noise' of this process. That actually suits the STS PTB because it makes us even more tasty! Rather we need to find some critical distance, 'sit back' and 'enjoy the show', use it as an opportunity to practice detachment without suppressing our emotions... we should use this time as an opportunity to really watch how our machine is responding and observe in real time our predators mind's efforts to always ground us back in this reality alone.

From day one I suspected this event was fundamentally about incoming. How much they know I don't know - but the signs are they think something is about to happen... all on a 'need to know' basis of course... and that obviously extends from 4thD handlers to their 'Consortium' puppets... but I just feel it in my bones; this way something evil comes! Hence the mind-flayer's desperation and the ever accepting zombie state of the vast majority of the populous; that moment when the Goat finally accepts it is to be sacrificed, stops struggling, rolls its eyes and willingly offers up its throat if only so that the unconscious, psychological terror will just final go away!! The word 'Tragedy' means the song of the Goat; we humans are that Goat and the great cry that goes up when it knows it is to be sacrificed and its too late to escape comes from within the depths of our amnesic minds...

Whatever is going on down here in 3rd D, I'm faithful that Comets are the Alpha and the Omega.

How about a couple of comets?

It's funny, but then again, I have been very depressed for the last couple of days. Don't know, maybe some energies working in the background or something, but it's also just too much at times witnessing what's going on. At this point I can't help but wish punishment and hell reign down on those authoritarian bastards, tearing them to pieces for all the lies and cruelty, including those idiots going full SS supporters. I know that's not very evolved thinking, but I don't know, we had all that crap in Germany before, and the patterns are so similar :-( Sorry for the self-pity, I'm actually in a decent situation compared to so many others, but there are better and worse days, and sometimes it's hard to get into an "enjoy the show" mindset. It's just so damn infuriating, tragic and appalling. I hope that perhaps we who feel that way somehow won't fit into the current reality at some point, creating a new branch of the universe, but maybe that's wishful thinking? I guess we have to hold out some more, and I'm sure we can.

:shock:

From day one on this story I suspected BJ was faking it - its classic psychopathic behavior to grab 'specialness' attention. See I've been 'chosen' to suffer, I'm on the front line of this story and warrant your full attention. See how I nearly died...! Your great and much needed leader! That would have been a disaster for you all wouldn't it!? Thankfully, however, because of my bravery and natural nobleness I pulled through. Aren't I just great?! You love me even more now don't you sheepies??? And whenever I speak to you in future and tell you what you have to do, it will come with the knowledge of how I know from personal experience just how lethal this virus is, and YOU WILL COMPLY...

Total self-aggrandizement that's my instinct.

A good way to deal with the imminent threat/stupidity of mandatory Coronavirus vaccinations is to put a caveat into any law that forces it onto people. Any Elite who supports this law is required, by law, to have this vaccine first, at least 6 months prior to making it mandatory on others. That's fair enough, right? Especially if you 'believe' in something that strongly. I wonder how many of them this would 'magically' 'disappear'? It's actually not a bad idea. We need to get RFK onto that. He's a lawyer.

I think we will face an implaccable, near water tight legal force if and when we get to the stage of the mass roll out of the vaccination programme. The only defense I think might... just might... slow that process down and give it something to think about would be to use the precedent set during the Nuremberg trials that made it internationally illegal to use experimental medicines on the human population ever again.

The Nuremberg Code of 1947 came into being as a result of the heinous human experimentation performed by the Nazi doctors in the many concentration camps throughout the German Third Reich. The judgment by the war crimes tribunal, as a result of the “Doctors Trial” at Nuremberg, established 10 principles to guide physicians in all human experimentation:
The Nuremberg Code.

Prior to the Nazi war crimes tribunal, there was no written international code for doctors. Lawyers defending the Nazi doctors pointed to events in the U.S., attempting to argue, for example, that similar wartime experiments were conducted with prisoners at the Illinois State Penitentiary, who allegedly, deliberately infected prisoners with malaria
THE HUMAN RADIATION EXPERIMENTS.

I think it might be possible to make a case that the rushed nature of the testing of any COVID-19 vaccine falls under the terms of this precedent as 'experimental' and its safety unproven. But I wouldn't hold my breath!

Debunked here:

This video looks like pre-emptive water-muddying to me.

It has a COINTELPRO playbook feel; that is, the psyops department release something which embarrasses people who get on board with the target idea when the 'evidence' is later shown to be a fake, thereby discrediting conspiracy theorists and nixing the idea that the government really is messing around with exactly this kind of bio-weapon. The C's have indicated that efforts to practice mind control through viruses and vaccines is indeed a reality.

Another tangled web woven to deceive situation.

Great assessment Woodsman. The following biog of the possible perpetrator from that article tells us much about your likely scenario:

Ryan Harper has a very unique background and one perfectly suited to a project like the FunVax documentary. He graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Molecular Biology. He worked in a lab at UCSF and then became the director of the Biotechnology program at Silicon Valley College. He has been making films since 2005 and currently is the Executive Director of Salty Dog Studios, which produces feature films, documentaries, TV commercials and corporate videos. If it wasn't for his experience in both science and filmmaking Ryan Harper would have never been able to make this film and the truth about FunVax could have stayed hidden forever.

... and sometimes it's hard to get into an "enjoy the show" mindset. It's just so damn infuriating, tragic and appalling.

I hear you, Brother, and I feel the same at times. The few things that keep me sane:
1. I chose to live through these times
2. The worlds is perfect as it is - for me/ us to learn necessary lessons
3. Help is on the way, maybe not directly for me, but at least this situation is going to stop
4. Have faith, and this may well make a difference further down the track on which timeline I end up

The last - FAITH - is an interesting one: It’s easy to talk about faith when all is plain sailing. But that’s not really ‘having faith’. It has become clearer to me that ‘having faith’ or rather ‘keeping the faith’ is to remain optimistic and at the same time somewhat emotionally detached DESPITE seeing all that tragedy, not knowing the way forward or seeing the solution.

Back
Top Bottom