My thought is, when the "second wave hits" the start of the normal flu season in October, that the ones not wearing a mask will be singled out as dissenters and non believers, this could have repercussions from the rabid authoritarian follower types. My thought is go with the flow for self protection. Makes a mockery of this so called facial recognition technology, who needs it anyway when our names, all our personal information is know using technology available today.
I had the following flash this morning on our vegetable/groceries market seeing everyone forced to wear a mask:

1. In near future unmasked citizens spotted by Fingermen are called a public threat. ...||||||||||
I think, This is why this week store loudspeakers were repeating the sugary voice of the government-paid narrator: "Let us take care of each other and stay safe!" Meaning anybody not obeying the recommended safe 1.5 or 2 meters distance from each other and anybody endangering others by not wearing a mask or coughing not into handkerchiefs will be identified as a Public Threat.

2. Public vaccination stations: bright rose-pink armbands for anybody accepting government sponsored vaccine earning the bright colored light-pink armband worn proudly by Authoritarian Followers, who are already reveling in their new position of importance and public display of getting & gathering attention: [in near future] Now that they have been Gov. vaccinated they are the True Saviors of Humanity and Prime Examples of good citizens heading PolitBuro Propaganda: "Let us take care of each other and stay safe!" Indeed you'll take care of your bodies you idiots by letting a satanic vaccine ruin your organs.

3. For us, here: There apparently will be two waves of public vaccinations at least. The first being the careless, less researched wave of inoculations using a very unsafe concoction. If getting a vaccine will look to be unavoidable and it will be the general consensus here that its best "to not stir up the sht" then: Best to resist the first wave of inoculations and wait for the second batch of vaccines that will contain a concoction that WE HERE will be in a much better position to clean / wash out of our bodies way easier than the truly bad first batch. There will be a well recognizable difference between the batches, identifiable by reading between the Fresh New Lies of State Propaganda.

Last edited:
From today here in Austin, Tx

Gee I almost want to go join them

Indeed. A similar dynamic expressed itself in the Yellow Vest movement. This has to be one of the greatest nightmares for the pathocrats. Divide et impera doesn't work so well if the people refuse to divide. It's not for nothing that the wholesale takeover of Western countries by kleptocrats has coincided with the greatest political polarization since the Civil War.

Having been on both sides of the political divide myself, and therefore knowing quite a few people considered both far left and far right, I can say that neither side has a monopoly on either foolishness or intelligence. There are terrible people and great people in both communities. And, which is most important, if you drill down past the specific vocabularies used by either side, at the end of the day the frustrations they feel are essentially identical, and it is towards the elite whom they direct their ire.

The political landscape that is developing right now is not a 'left vs. right' conflict, as we have grown used to; it is 'top vs. bottom'. The global superclass vs. everyone else. If politically active people in either community can start to get their heads around that, drop whatever ideological baggage ("You're a commie!" "You're a racist!" etc.) that they bring from their particular background, and start organizing together on the basis of their very extensive shared interests and grievances, something very powerful could emerge.
you are absolutely right in my opinion!

I see the same thing here, in Bavaria Germany. Although the Germans tend to "obey" quite well. But there are many peeps I know that see the top vs. bottom thing as well and question more and more (their) political ideology.

There is a big chance in that. The more I talk to people (mostly at the store at the moment) the more I realize how important it is to master ones emotions in the conversation. The less determined, or should I say matter of factly, I talk to people - the more I get the ear of the other. Questions are very useful. I plan to print out some graphs which are very telling, even to the untrained eye (regarding statistical presentations and how to read them). Maybe just using them as a poster on my board on the entrance, only comment something like: "What does that say?" Discussions have been very fruitful in the last week, maybe there is more...!?

One of our customers is a surgeon in a private clinic in munich. They are very small, max 10 beds, and they are specialized in plastic surgery on patients who need reconstructive work on the face. He told me that this is very important to those patients, because of the psychological effect. They are forced to stay closed now. for at least two weeks. He ( the surgeon) is a quite young father of three and is enjoying time with his kids, mostly going to the forest nearby. But he has much concern about the backlog of operations. They do not know how to do it in the time that would be best for the patient. This might seem a minor thing, but he emphasized (and I am with him here) that even if the cause of the operation is not life threatening, the people have a right for their operation.

The following quote from the most recent session caught my attention, as I'm sure it did many others here:

Amazing! [The thread runs on and on and it's hard for me to keep up - I'm reading this, at the same time as I'm reading the wave (I'm going for book 2)]

So, to put it in a nutshell and with analogies, the virus basically has the ability to modify the neural wiring. The STS strain makes you more automatic, more robotic to emotional/hypnotic stimulation. It narrows the field of perception, and empowers those who are authoritarian followers. The STO strain modifies the neural wiring and makes you more receptive to information/knowledge.

Now this last one is an incredible advantage for those who have transmuted by the STO strain. Being more receptive to STO-type information means that exponentially more channels have been opened, and new conduits can be formed. I have noticed it here on the forum. Both people who previously did not participate very much, and new ones who are coming here. This is exploding! -in the positive sense- If this is so, if the new channels and new conduits are interconnected to the existing network (this group and others) the total bandwidth will increase. In turn, if all that bandwidth from the total network forms a coherent, co-linear structure. The knowledge/light rate will be so large that it has the possibility to finally make the dimensional/density crossing. That is, the STO frequencies will finally anchor! This may also precipitate a much faster collapse at the micro level. If this is so, we have the possibility to make the effective change from one reality to another. And by the time the comets hit, we will see them pass by us, but they will not harm us. That is, their effects will be mitigated.

It also happens that the increase or polarization of both sides can create tremendous friction and this results in a struggle to see which reality prevails. In other words, finally STO and STS are interacting directly and the dispute for the creation of a new reality is taking place.

There's also an initiatic aspect here. Personally, I found the concept of 4D STS to be at once terrifying and liberating. Why entities that are able to rearrange timelines, slip into our minds to manipulate our thoughts and emotions, and feed off of our pain is horrifying surely needs no explanation. But it was also liberating because, once I really confronted this possibility - in the Aristotelian sense, of 'entertaining an idea without necessarily accepting it as true' - and thought through the implications, I experienced an important realization. Namely, it is difficult to imagine something more horrible than 4D STS. Given the existence of 4D STS, what changes about my essential stance towards the world? Do I simply give up in the face of this cosmic horror? Obviously not; resistance becomes all the more important. And in fact (and this was the liberating part), if 4D STS will not make me back down, then why should I fear the machinations of their 3D servants? Essentially, the mere possibility of the existence of 4D STS made the challenges presented by characteropathic evil in the human realm seem far less threatening.

And according to Carlos Castaneda, what you write speaks to how we may actually strengthen ourselves for the more "out there" stuff - by dealing effectively with what's right in front of us in the here and now - in the likely event that we do have battles with authoritarian followers, pathological types, etc. (not that we should go looking for it of course). Here's a gem that's probably familiar to most of us:

"He explained that one of the greatest accomplishments of the seers of the Conquest was a construct he called the three-phase progression. By understanding the nature of man, they were able to reach the incontestable conclusion that if seers can hold their own in facing petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity, and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.

"
The average man's reaction is to think that the order of that statement should be reversed," he went on. "A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that's not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable."

I vociferously disagreed with him. I told him that in my opinion tyrants can only render their victims helpless or make them as brutal as they themselves are. I pointed out that countless studies had been done on the effects of physical and psychological torture on such victims.

"The difference is in something you just said," he retorted. "They are victims, not warriors. Once I felt just as you do. I'll tell you what made me change, but first let's go back again to what I said about the Conquest. The seers of that time couldn't have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers' skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere.

"
After all those marvelous years of abundance things changed a great deal. Petty tyrants never again had that scope; it was only during those times that their authority was unlimited. The perfect ingredient for the making of a superb seer is a petty tyrant with unlimited prerogatives."

The political landscape that is developing right now is not a 'left vs. right' conflict, as we have grown used to; it is 'top vs. bottom'. The global superclass vs. everyone else. If politically active people in either community can start to get their heads around that, drop whatever ideological baggage ("You're a commie!" "You're a racist!" etc.) that they bring from their particular background, and start organizing together on the basis of their very extensive shared interests and grievances, something very powerful could emerge.

That very thing you say is the philosophical basis of Peronism! (Argentine nationalist political current that recognizes itself in the third position, that is, it is neither right nor left nor center, and that has within its philosophy the being, that denounces the materialism that exists in both political spectrums, speaks of the transcendence of man, that the spiritual should not be forgotten and that there should be a balance between the material and the spiritual through an organized community -networking-) I don't want to proselytize but it is very very similar to the concept you are commenting on. Since Peronism does not discriminate if its members come from other political currents and integrates them towards something superior.

I hope this comment does not go against the spirit of this forum, but I simply could not help but notice the similarity in concepts.

This is absolutely brilliant and should be turned into an article for SOTT with a bit of editing and reorganizing the text. Can be anonymous.

Hi Laura, thank you. Yes, it would make a good article. Could someone here do it though, perhaps? I write using nothing but Notepad. I don't dare put Microsoft Office on my computer.

As for changes to make it more anonymous, perhaps just replace my scholastic background with a general statement, like "I have a Master's degree in Microbiology, and I earned it in an anthrax lab. While there I learned a lot that was crucial for my current understanding of things." And then remove the bit about my parents. After that, edit as necessary.

As for why I don't use Microsoft Office, it has something to do with these two subjects:

I work in a wastewater treatment plant, and when I discovered that aluminum in the water I was testing (from the river, not the tap water) was killing the fish in my bioassays, I tried to blow the whistle and get my supervisor to investigate if that may be the reason for the decrease in the numbers of Delta Smelt in the river. Instead, his face got beet-red and he told me: "You need to find some other reason for the fish dying."

So, I decided to take it to the "next level" and share what I knew with some prominent people. And that was when I met with some "next level" interference, including having my e-mails intercepted; having my physical mail delivered to me already opened; having helicopters hover over my house after every time I tried to share information on line; and finally, having my computer and cell phone remotely destroyed on the same day when I tried to contact someone to share some results I had.

I am encountering some resistance even now when trying to share information on the Corona virus. I know quite a bit about viruses, as my Master's thesis was actually mostly about characterizing a lysogenic bacteriophage, TP21, that spends most of its existence as a piece of extrachromosomal plasmid DNA in Bacillus thuringiensis (subspecies kurstaki). But I just read Psychegram's excellent post sharing his research, and I am more than happy to let others lead the way on that front!

If it's any indication of change, my 4 year old grandson has gone from worrying about bears and wolves eating him to sitting by them petting them and they are nice, not wanting to kill for food. He was sick for a while around Christmas.

Just an opinion ... Microsoft is a large International Corporation and a job interview is generally done by a professional interviewer, same with any type of Federal-connected job opening, especially if you have to sign "a confidentiality-no disclosure" form at time of hire. It's not the run of the mill - apply at McDonald's interview.

A professional interviewer will ask specific questions, depending on the job position and status within the company, plus other factors are involved like the applicants former experience, education and training, job history and so forth. If you scan the room that the interview is being conducted, you might detect a double mirror or mounted security cameras facing the desk and chairs? Sometimes, these are cleverly disguised. It's a common mistake - to believe you are alone - with an interviewer.

Considering some of the training many of these interviewer's are subjected to, including psychological conditioning, I'm assuming that maybe the last 3 or 4 questions you were asked - where to boost your self confidence and contained "one or more" trigger words. At the end of the interview, when you were informed of another individual that would come in and ask "only one question" - it caught you off-guard. I assuming, she then left the room and the other woman came directly in? Because you were caught off-guard ... you were psychologically "open" to suggestibility. The second interviewer only had to ask "one question" using the trigger words, as a mild form of hypnosis. It's the reason why you experienced feeling "blipped out and angry" because part of you was aware of being "violated".
It takes some training but you can condition yourself - to willfully block an intruding energy coming into your space. You practice by envisioning a force field surrounding you - that only allows positive harmonic energy to filter through and puts up a heavy shield when any type of intrusion is sensed.

A belated thanks for this, Angelburst29. I was so shocked to discover that it very likely was hypnotism that I went off to think about it and lost your post, and have only just learned how to find posts on here.

At the time of the interview, I'd never given any thought to companies using psi tactics during interviews. In light of what you said, I now think the two women worked as a team. The first woman - plump in a cuddly sort of way and wearing a 80s-style mauve suit - made me feel as though she liked and valued my skills. She was so kind and positive that I was very relaxed by the time she left, which probably made me putty in the hands of the other woman. I still don't know how the second woman managed to force me to say what I hadn't intended to say. As you say, there may have been a key word I didn't recognize, or perhaps a particular smell or something. I'm definitely going to take more care whenever I encounter someone "official" in the future.

Thanks again!

you are absolutely right in my opinion!

I see the same thing here, in Bavaria Germany. Although the Germans tend to "obey" quite well. But there are many peeps I know that see the top vs. bottom thing as well and question more and more (their) political ideology.

There is a big chance in that. The more I talk to people (mostly at the store at the moment) the more I realize how important it is to master ones emotions in the conversation. The less determined, or should I say matter of factly, I talk to people - the more I get the ear of the other. Questions are very useful. I plan to print out some graphs which are very telling, even to the untrained eye (regarding statistical presentations and how to read them). Maybe just using them as a poster on my board on the entrance, only comment something like: "What does that say?" Discussions have been very fruitful in the last week, maybe there is more...!?

One of our customers is a surgeon in a private clinic in munich. They are very small, max 10 beds, and they are specialized in plastic surgery on patients who need reconstructive work on the face. He told me that this is very important to those patients, because of the psychological effect. They are forced to stay closed now. for at least two weeks. He ( the surgeon) is a quite young father of three and is enjoying time with his kids, mostly going to the forest nearby. But he has much concern about the backlog of operations. They do not know how to do it in the time that would be best for the patient. This might seem a minor thing, but he emphasized (and I am with him here) that even if the cause of the operation is not life threatening, the people have a right for their operation.
I can relate to this on some level. I had a triple spinal fusion some months back and it is accepted that following up with physical therapy from the first 90 days up to 6 months is critical to the surgery being successful. I was scheduled to begin physical therapy on March 23rd. So I am now passing the 6 month mark. Fortunately in my case I had a similar, though less extensive surgery (lumbar laminectomy) in 2014, so I’m quite familiar with the therapies that I would be given, and can do them myself. However someone in my position who doesn’t know the correct exercises and hasn’t been properly walked through and instructed under supervision would be in a potentially dangerous situation which could result in permanent disability.

Have you considered LibreOffice? It's free, open source, and has all the functionality of Office.

Yes, I bought a Linux computer; however, when I tried to install VPN software that computer, too, became unusable. So I am reluctant to try installing Linux on this computer, at least until I'm ready to invest in a new one and can use it as a guinea pig; or until I can find someone who knows Linux that can look at my computer to see what actually happened to it.

Back
Top Bottom