Oh boy...

I find I swing a bit between bouts of being understanding with the muggles..,

And being Dark Side angry, "Jab me with that needle, and I'll add you to the list of souls I intend to extract full retribution from in the next life. I'll forgive only when I'm good and goddamned ready."

I came in to work, and was told that I had to start wearing a mask. I'd figured for some weeks now that this was in the works, but was surprised to discover I had a harder time staying calm than I believed I would.

I asked if they were going to supply me with another 19 masks today, since they're only good for 30 minutes before they become a health hazard, and I was certainly not about to supply my own, and this whole overblown virus charade was really getting on my nerves and I was fed up with people being so gullible about it, and what genius in charge made the decision that we all need to wear masks, and was s/he coming up with these dictates from the safety and boredom of their home while the rest of us on-the-floor people had to act out their whims? And what's their number because I'm going to need to call them up and straighten them out.

That all came out in a bit of a bluster and everybody took two steps back.

I was assured by my immediate superior that I wasn't the only one with reservations and was advised (outside of official bounds) that I only needed to wear the mask when I'm working with other people. Yes, I could do that. And no, I wouldn't call anybody. It was coming from the government, not management I was led to understand.

I simmered down and got to work.

It was in that mood I found myself contemplating the very likely prospect, that in coming months I'll need to get vaccinated in order to keep my job. That's when things got pretty dark in my head for a while.

Whenever I go into such a mental state, I recall the story about one of Laura's spirit attachments...

-A brother from some distant past life had died in an unfortunate manner and blamed Laura's soul for it. To exact revenge, he linked up to her body in this life and sort of skulked around trying to sabotage her and create harm and misery. It caused bodily pain and was full of hate. It was basically, for all intents and purposes, a demon! It needed flushing, and if I'm recalling the tale correctly, was successfully detached. (Good lord, I suspect I'm mangling the story. Please forgive me, but it's the mythology of it all which matters and which I find useful.)

The parable of, "Don't become a Demon just because you're Pissed Off!"

Because the problem is this: that angry soul may well have been perfectly justified in its anger! We generally feel perfectly justified when we're mad, and in a court of law, heck, the judge will often agree. But how much time does it take, by seeking what seems justified revenge, before a soul turns into a bonefide monster?

You see it all the time; the poor kid bullied at school grows up to become a friendless creep; the abuser becomes the abused, the villain of all future stories.

Do I want to become a smelly black cloud in somebody's life? Especially if they can't even remember what they did?

I worry about that when I'm really pissed off. -Like, dead-man's curse, pissed off. Ever since finding my faith, (in the spiritual reality, density system, etc.) more than half a lifetime ago, I soon realized that there is the very real possibility of holding a grudge against those who messed with me in this life. -And effectively so; being a significant factor in their next lifetime. Like, I'd be the monster under the bed, the terror in the night, the cancer in the blood, etc.

Consequently, forgiveness is no joke. You HAVE to find your way there or risk becoming something truly vile. The monster in somebody else's story.

I wonder if that's why, sometimes when I meet people for the first time, they'll look at me like they're deeply troubled or even scared. "What? I'm just li'l old me, I remember nothing! Let's be friends!"

Though, it might be nice if you wouldn't be such a Muggle and jab me (in the back) with a needle this time around.

Doing another cursory link summary here.
Thank you, @whitecoast! This is super useful. I was thinking about writing an article about the manipulated numbers, specifically the bloated death count, with official admissions of counting people who didn't really die from covid-19 in the statistics, and looking up all the articles is very time consuming, so this will really help. If anyone else has links to anything of that kind, please share, either here or in PM. For example somebody here mentioned that in Belgium, they were counting everyone in nursing homes, even without testing, but I haven't seen any official source for this, so anything like that would help. Right now I can barely manage to keep up with this thread. No time for articles for the last few days.

At this point, the number of deaths is climbing so high that I feel like they're either just murdering people or counting anything they can, without testing. Or just making the numbers up. It has finally overtaken the flu, so it's starting to look like a lot of people actually do die from this, but we know that maybe 99% of it is bullshit. So at some point (don't know when - it's too early now, and idk how I'll find the time for it), I'd like to put together a compelling case that not only the numbers are bullshit, but also about the extent to which they are wrong. I think the number of people who actually died from COVID-19 is so low that if people knew, they'd be really, really mad.

So any reports, from all around the world, that show that people not dying from COVID-19 are intentionally counted in the statistics, would be useful. We know of the admission by Birx in the US, the CDC guidelines, the 12% in Italy, but I want more stuff from everywhere, to show it's not just a few countries doing that. And if we can show that it's systemic and apparently coming from 'above', wherever that may be, maybe a few people will notice that it's pretty suspicious that something so strange would be happening everywhere at the same time, without any obvious explanation of why that is.

The ability to confront reality objectively, to not just face the facts but the implications, is not something most people possess. It's simply too difficult. Part of it is cognitive dissonance, since the brain interprets violations of expected reality as pain and acts to minimize the negative stimulus by denying the factual evidence. But part of it is simply that in many cases the truth is simply absolutely horrifying, and the unprepared mind can't cope with it. It's almost Lovecraftian, in the sense that his characters would often go insane when forced to confront the reality of cosmic evil on a scale they had never considered.

Great point. And this whole thing of not confronting reality seems to be based on processes that are largely unconscious (as G. would say, we are mechanical and things just happen), designed to protect the nervous system from percieved, or rather, imagined threats. What is threatend is actually a belief system we've aquired through various means.

Good summary here, from another thread.

When we are faced with questions which are beyond the capacity of our natural world view to answer, we may experience cognitive dissonance for a short time suffering from anxiety, embarrassment, dread or other negative emotions. To get rid of this discomfort, very often we end up in a state denial which helps restore us to our comfort zone but fails to enhance our understanding of that disturbing aspect of reality that we encountered.

- We can end up repressing the incident and pretend as if it did not happen.
- We can reinterpret the event in a way that does not conform to reality but makes us feel good.
- We can also accept the incident and its objective interpretation on the surface but deny the implications that follow from it.

This third type of denial, called implicatory denial, is quite common among certain sections of the educated class.

One thing that they all share is that they didn't waste 6 or more years of their life studying for nothing. They want the high life that comes with their profession. Consequently they will put the blinders on and willingly wear them, with justifications.
No doubt, absolving themselves of any responsibility by the 'I'm just doing my job' line.

I'm not familiar with all the details of the vaccination issue, but just on the surface of things there is something deeply wrong with the very concept IMO: you get a shot, there are NO side effects, and you will be cured forever from this illness - you will never get it. In other words: free lunch! And we know that if you believe in free lunch, you gonna BE the lunch.

But maybe it's not so black and white - perhaps the concept of vaccination is just a tool among many, and in some cases, with some illnesses, it can somewhat help. If applied with lots of knowledge about lots of details. If I remember correctly from articles on Sott etc., this seems to be the case, but others who know more about these things might chime in.

Needless to say, all those additives coupled with the INSANE vaccination schedule in many countries, combined shots etc., are just pure horror.
Well seen, for free lunch!
About the question if in some cases vaccins can help, I don't know; lots of serious studies are hidden to us, or destructed. Your question is interesting.
I can just give my personal experience: I had lots of vacinnes when I was a child, more than the average: DTPC (diphteria tetanos polio pertussis 4 times when I was a baby, then 4 rounds again (at 3 months and at 1 year) when I began kindergarden, then every 5 years. I had smallpox vacin at 2 yo, and rabbies (both vaccin and serum antibodies) at 8 yo when I've been bitten by the neighbors' dog without apparent reason. I also had BCG vaccine at 6yo before starting school. i can't say these vaccines protected me, I was even easily ill after that, catching easily all infections (cold, flu, measles), allergies. Then I began to have tinnitus, then progressively deafness, more apparent during teenage when I began to wear soft hearing aids, then more and more intense aids. Lots of exams have been made, without any clue for this progressive hearing impairment. Now I suspect one (or combination) of these past vaccines. I can't be sure, just have doubts when I think at it whith my current knowledge.
When at the medecine faculty, B hepatitis vaccine was recommended, so I've done it.

Today, I can't say I'm in a good shape, I also have neurological issues though not grave (concentration, memory, irritable, things like that)

The recommended books pile up more and more on my table. This week, I decided to come less here and begin to read books. i didn't know where to start, so I let the chance decide and I stumbled on a book from Rudolf Steiner on epidemics (1920). He says that we can overcome any epidemic by our spirit, by not being afraid from germs. Here is his book in attached file.
Reading Bechamp makes you understand why you mustn't fear germs, and reconciles you with the faith in the univers. Materialism and people like Pasteur, Freud, Darwin have kept us far from Nature. Medecine faculty is Pasteur, Pasteur, Pasteur. Psychology faculty is Freud Freud and Freud. And humanity has lost his spirit.
Reading these books, and Laura's work has been a deliverance for us all.
Keton cop's references, Bechamp and Steiner are must-reads in these times.

Hope this adds to the reflexion and knowledge.

edit: sorry, Steiner's book is on paperbook not pdf. So, I'll take some photos of relevant pages and will send it here.

My results of the 8 tests have come - all negative. A deep, dark hole opened up in front of me: fear. It was just the straw how I could possibly prevent a vaccination for my son. But it is reality. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was helpless, a feeling I hate it . After a night of tears, memories and the budding fear of not being able to protect my son, I found my old strength. I took the Pharma Pfizer letter, the content of which burned into my brain: her son's tumor`s are not the result of the therapy, they were already there before the therapy.

I read them every time I feel helpless in situations that affect him. It is my mantra for fighting. My fear becomes anger. My anger is energy. My energy becomes overwhelming will and struggle. The only way I could endure everything. I need a goal.

I have to accept what is. And who will be my opponent now? The solution is always hidden in the greatest hour of suffering. Anger is blind.

Then I read an article by Prof. Drosten, a well-known German virologist (I'll look it up again). He suspects that there is immunity from infection with the corona cold viruses that are present every year. There were abnormalities in China. Family members who lived closely in an apartment with an acutely infected person were not infected.

The next question would be: Could it be that the antibody tests don't test exactly? There is no data on herd immunity yet.

In Germany there is an interesting video in which Prof. Homburg reports that we have reached our climax before March 15th. had. This would show the data of the German RKI.

The anger immediately surfaced when thinking about forced vaccinations, along with feelings of righteous indignation. Where did that come from? Was it warranted, I asked myself?

The anger and resolve I felt immediately upon asking myself that question, as well as the waves of disgust that arose (some towards myself), served as positive affirmation: forced vaccinations are an evil more than worthy of resistance, because:

- I believe that I have accumulated enough knowledge and the background over the last twenty years of intense study to understand what vaccinations really are: they are a violation not only of the human body, but of personal sovereignty - and especially, this: they are a fundamental, parasitic, intentionally invasive attack not only upon the physical body, but also upon the conscious understanding of how the human immune system actually works.

This has been deeply ingrained not only upon doctors, but through them the masses due to an incremental, systemically enforced inDOCTRination of medical students who have been forced to learn and regurgitate reams and reams of rote material. They then apply what they have "learned" to solve illnesses without actually ever doing one iota of personal investigation into those who taught them, or how the information they learned was acquired, or how (and by whom) it was accepted as "official dogma" - or by even asking questions about their teachings when their "applied knowledge" can not help their charges.

(Not you, Gaby!)

And these bastards who think they know better than me want to stick me with their damn "vaccinations" in order to make sure we are all "safe" due to this fallacy called "herd immunity"? WTF?? What the hell good is herd immunity when the very vaccines you are given make YOU a possible agent of infection??

GO TO HELL.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what now? What can I do, knowing what I do, about this world and how everyday caring people are programmed to believe lies?

Simple. I can PRAY.

I can pray that those in this world who are of pure love, intention, and soul be made aware of the TRUTH, in whatever ways that they are willing and able to receive it.

I can pray that the TRUTH then be presented in forms acceptable by those who would wish to know it in ways that do not violate their free will.

I can pray that all those pure souls of this world that have been deluded, lifetime after lifetime, by negative forces that they receive the truth that their higher selves have tried to give to them all along.

I can pray that all the evil that those who have led humanity astray becomes undone, and that the truths that they withheld become available to all willing to see them.

I can pray that all unbalances over the millennia become rectified in the best possible ways for all concerned.

And I can also pray that all of us here that are now awake and aware of all these imbalances realize that what is happening now, is that humanity as a whole is transitioning away from:

I. AM.

Instead, we are now collectively heading towards a new song of being - and that song goes like this:

I AM.

WE ARE.

When I read this article, I felt it was my life. It was how I felt or feel. So incredibly beautiful. I don't know what I would do without this forum. If I have any doubts, I will find something here that will give me faith again and make my goal visible again.

"After all those marvelous years of abundance things changed a great deal. Petty tyrants never again had that scope; it was only during those times that their authority was unlimited. The perfect ingredient for the making of a superb seer is a petty tyrant with unlimited prerogatives."

I highlighted and underlined the word that caught my eye. It made me think of Ark's annual I-Ching reading that we post every year in the FOTCM forum. This year, it was "Abundance". And then all hell broke loose. Well now, it makes sense! And abundance of petty tyrants!

That's pretty much how it was before this shutdown.
I'm interested in learning if there is a good vaccine, whether TB BCG or something else.

Well, as I understand it, smallpox vaccine is a good one to have and the TB vaccine. Most everything else they vaccinate for shouldn't be done.

I had both smallpox and TB vaccines as a child. I have an almost invisible circular scar on my left arm as a result. Even as a kid I thought it was cool. I then went on to have chicken pox and two kinds of measles and mumps. I was sick for a week or so with each, but recovered. The chicken pox was the worst, IMO, because it left scars. But they were small and have mostly disappeared. I've had a real flu a couple times in my life and had pneumonia when I was 19 mainly because I was more concerned with looking cool than being warm...

Getting back to vaccinations: smallpox is a TERRIBLE disease and should NEVER be allowed to resurface, so I'm all about that vaccine for sure!

The following quote from the most recent session caught my attention, as I'm sure it did many others here:

I wondered whether there might be a trail of bread crumbs in the scientific literature that might flesh the C's suggestions out, so I went poking around in Google scholar to see what I could find. So far, it's far from a conclusive case, but there's enough there to be suggestive. Perhaps others on the forum who have a professional background in the biological sciences might be able to connect some dots that are eluding me; my own background is in astrophysics, so I'm far from an expert in these fields and it is entirely possible that this has resulted in my misunderstanding something. This will be a long post, and it is my sincere hope that it is not noise. There is, unavoidably, some amount of speculation in the following; I've tried to be clear where this is the case.

First, though, some logical inferences from the course of events. It's obvious that COVID isn't a genuine health threat, given that the most reliable numbers for the infection fatality rate are well below 1% and firmly in 'mild seasonal flu' territory. This doesn't need to be emphasized to anyone here. However, the parasite class are treating this as though it is a very serious public health crisis.

Now, it could certainly be inferred that this is all just a large psychodrama, intended to put everyone in traumatic Skinner boxes so as to accustom them to a new normal of total technocratic control. Certainly pre-existing plans to that effect are being put into place, and it's been clear for some time that the parasite class intends to take things in that direction. There are a lot of people who see this, and see no further.

But, and this is crucial, the rollout has been sloppy and panicky. Coordination is less than perfect globally, or even at the national level - look at the variety of inconsistent lockdown measures enforced amongst the various United States - and the obvious disconnect between the actual mortality rate, and the draconian nature of the lockdown and the economic and public health consequences thereof, is making a significant number of people sit up and take notice. The pathocrats are not stupid, and must have realized this would happen. Since their control is predicated above all on the ignorance of the general populace, exposure is the single worst thing that could happen to them (aside from a comet storm). They are therefore taking a huge risk.

It seems unlikely that they would roll the dice in this fashion unless they were genuinely concerned, given the plethora of other, safer options at their disposal for engendering a global slave state. It follows that they are genuinely concerned about something, and since the measures they are enforcing are clearly intended to prevent the spread of a specific virus, the most obvious inference is that there is something about the virus that terrifies them ... and that whatever it is, it has nothing to do with lethality.

So what do we know about COVID, specifically?

First, there is strong evidence that it emerged in a lab. There is a debate as to whether it was Fort Detrick in the USA or a laboratory in Wuhan; many seem to ignore the possibility that it may have been both, along with other facilities, given that scientific research generally involves global collaboration with individual labs each working on a piece of the problem. Regardless of point of origin, the genome of COVID-19 is dramatically different from those of related coronaviruses, with a number of mutations that seem to be especially unlikely[1][2]. Note that the authors of the first study to investigate this possibility were forced to retract their paper, which is of course not even remotely suspicious.

A recent Nature paper[3] attempted to debunk the notion that the virus is anything but natural; as an aside, in my field there is a running joke that if something is published in Nature the only thing that can be concluded with certainty is that the result is wrong. In this case the argument was that their models did not predict that the mutation enabling COVID-19 to bind with the ACE2 receptor would be so effective, and that therefore no competent molecular biologist would have tried to make this specific mutation. This is such a transparently silly argument that its publication in Nature is simply farcical, and can be explained only as propaganda.

Another thing we know is, as just mentioned, that the virus binds to the ACE2 receptor. This is found in several parts of the body, in particular: the lungs, and the central nervous system[4]. The presence of ACE2 in the CNS is believed to be the reason why many patients report neurological symptoms, including but not limited to a temporary loss of smell and taste[4]. And indeed, coronaviruses are known to specifically infect the CNS[5].

Since the ACE2 receptor was chosen, and since this receptor is available in the CNS, a logical inference is that it was specifically intended for COVID-19 to target the CNS. The other possibility, that the respiratory system was the primary target, seems to be ruled out by the virus' low mortality, since the only reason to target the respiratory system would be for a 'conventional' weapon intended to kill the target.

Coronaviruses are RNA viruses, which insert genetic material directly into cells. For this reason they were being looked at as promising vectors for gene therapy[6][7], along with similar RNA viruses such as picornaviruses[8]. Gene therapy is a technique whereby a patient's DNA is 'fixed' via insertion of transgenes, which can be accomplished via a gene gun or using a viral vector. Gene guns seem to have been the preferred method in the early 2000s. Research into viral vectors has since made the latter the preferred method of introducing transgenes into target cells, since viruses are literally designed for gene insertion, and as a result genes introduced in this fashion are more likely both to be taken up by the target cells and to persist.

Interestingly, references to coronaviruses as gene therapy vectors dry up around 2005[6], with little indication that I could find that this was because they were found to be unsuitable. While it is certainly possible that the research community's attention was simply captured by more promising vectors, it also seems possible that this could be a consequence of this line of research moving underground, into the world of covert 'national security' activity.

So we are now looking at a genetically modified virus, apparently targeted at the brain, which was being looked at as a promising candidate for gene therapy. From this it can be inferred that they were interested in introducing a genetic modification into the central nervous system,

Looking at gene therapy research specifically related to the CNS, one of the more prominent lines involves Parkinson's disease[9][10][11]. Of course, the only possible reason for this is the deep concern of governments and pharmaceutical companies for the alleviation of the suffering caused by Parkinson's /sarc/. One of the genes implicated in Parkinson's appears to be a specific allele of the COMT gene[12], although I haven't found anything specifically involving research into gene therapy of COMT.

COMT turns out to be a very interesting gene. It is implicated in tobacco use[13] (which the parasite class are eager to discourage). Of greater interest, COMT has been suggested to be connected with hypnotizability[14][15][16]. Hypnotizability refers to the ease with which a given individual can be induced to enter a hypnotic trance state. About 10% of the population are 'high hypnotizables', meaning they easily enter into this state; a similar proportion are effectively impossible to hypnotize; the remainder are somewhere in between.

Note that the trail involving COMT may be a false lead. Its role in hypnotizability is disputed, and it has been suggested instead that the Oxytocian Receptor gene OXTR may be more important[17]. In any case, there is strong evidence that hypnotizability is heritable, indicating that it is indeed genetic[15].

Research into hypnotizabilty using brain imaging indicats that it is related to functional, but not structural, neurological differences[14][18][19]. In other words, rearranging the large-scale structure of the CNS does not appear to be necessary to make someone hypnotizable. This implies that the difference is at a more fundamental level, involving how different regions of the brain communicate with one another. Since large scale reorganization is not necessary, it seems plausible that hypnotizability could be induced genetically ... perhaps via the introduction of a single gene.

Interestingly, COMT also seems to affect how people react to environmental stressors. The allele associated with hypnotizability seems to also be associated with the 'warrior strategy'[20], in which increased threat recognition plays a dominant role in the reaction to aversive (i.e. negative or dangerous) stimuli; the alternative is the 'worrier strategy', which involves improved attention and memory.

To sum up, on the one hand we have a genetically modified virus apparently intended to target the central nervous system, from a viral family that was considered a promising gene therapy vector. On the other hand we have research into gene therapy specifically targeting a gene associated with Parkinson's disease and with hypnotizability. A global population consisting of 'high hypnotizables' would be so obviously desirable from the point of view of those seeking to ensconce themselves as the permanent apex of a planetary slave plantation that it doesn't really need to be emphasized.

And yet, we have the panicked reaction of the parasite class to the spread of the virus, so what gives? Surely they would want everyone to catch it, in which case the most sensible course of action, from their point of view, would be to quietly release the virus and then simply ignore it as just another flu season.

Indeed, that is precisely what happened, at least initially. The virus appears to have been in circulation for up to 2 years, and was thoroughly ignored. The Chinese were the first to react; possibly the upper echelons of the CCP realized something about it, from their own research in the Wuhan facility. This appears to have taken some time to propagate through the global elite, whose initial reaction - during the period from about December through early March - was that this was just the flu and nothing to be concerned about. Then something changed their minds.

Looking again at COMT, it's interesting to note the warrior/worrier dichotomy. Hypnotizable warriors who can be induced to react to imaginary threats seem like a pathocrat's dream. And actually, looking at the way in which so much of the global population enthusiastically got behind the lockdown agenda, it really does look like they've been hypnotized with remarkable speed and efficacy, and they are indeed massively overreatcing to an imaginary threat.

But, hypnotizability may well be a double-edged sword in a way that the pathocrats might not have anticipated, thanks to their tendency to engage in wishful thinking. For instance, hypnotizability is also associated with the ability to enter into a medidtative trance state. I haven't investigated this line of research too deeply; others who know more about it can certainly flesh it out further, if so interested. I know Laura in particular has a deep familiarity with hypnosis.

However, the reaction from the pathocrats certainly indicates they're worried about something, and given the above it doesn't some unreasonable to suppose that they've realized that their little present to humanity might have unexpected side effects that could be extremely deleterious to their agenda.

Anyone who's seen the movie Serenity may recognize the scenario. The central government poisoned a planet's population with an experimental drug meant to remove their aggression, thus rendering them completely peaceful, therefore achieving a utopia free of violence. It worked too well on most of the populace, and they simply lay down and died, having lost the will to live. On a small minority it had the precise opposite effect, turning them into ultraviolent cannibals who set about terrorizing the surrounding sector.

As a final note, it's worth pointing out that the scenario sketched out above bears more than a passing resemblance to the 'FunVax' (fundamentalist vaccine) hoax that appeared back in 2011. For those who haven't seen it, it purports to be a leaked video from a Pentagon briefing on a viral vaccine meant to modify the brains of people such that they stop believing in God. Several people on the forum have already pointed out that the FunVax hoa smells strongly of an attempt to poison the well, by essentially 'innoculating' the conspiracy community against the idea that the government would use a viral gene therapy vector to mess with people's cognitive processes.

References
[1] https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf
[2] What seems unnatural about COVID-19 (SARS CoV-2)? -- Sott.net
[3] The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
[4] https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acschemneuro.0c00122
[5] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro1343.pdf?platform=oscar&draft=collection
[6] Coronavirus reverse genetics and development of vectors for gene expression. - PubMed - NCBI
[7] Coronaviruses as Vectors: Stability of Foreign Gene Expression
[8] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6471356/
[9] https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14712598.5.5.663
[10] https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-10/sfn-rtp091919.php
[11] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2018.110
[12] https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/201...nt-predetermine-cognitive-decline-parkinsons/
[13] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3028189/
[14] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365296/
[15] https://genomelink.io/traits/hypnotizability
[16] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28836919
[17] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453013000760
[18] https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...in-areas-altered-during-hypnotic-trances.html
[19] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053811915004668
[20] https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...ene-variants/E6F5022493DF363D21DDF17D79852FAF

Excluding the text from Cs, this would be a great article for SOTT.

Also, one wonders if the "anti-tobacco" campaign was instigated for this very reason? That is, were they planning that far in advance?

I'm thinking a very simple measure to get people to snap out of it, and with low risk, is to gently saturate available media, emails, social interaction, face masks, t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc with use of the expression COVID-1984. In USA, everyone over a certain age read the book, I think. It was required 9th grade literature in my school. Even if they have not read it, they kind of know about Big Brother. It is a passive way to perhaps trigger some dot connection. Worst case, it gets picked up my MSM as the latest conspiracy theory, but that would only serve for some Streisand Effect. Short, sweet, memorable. And maybe more people would read the book.
At worst you might be accused of using inappropriate humor. I begin today.;-)

That's a great idea.

Indeed it has been removed. Interesting. I was able to find a copy here:

I'm guessing that's the same one. Had a quick look and so far definitely something that can be useful if/when a real pandemic is at hand.

Someone who is a member of that site please download it and upload with a post here so it will be easily available, please!

I realised today that many people can only see through their own particular filters. An example. I posted this on FB recently

If you read it you see I am attacking the computer model makers, saying they should be called to account for models that bear no resemblance to reality. A few people agree. A few people see this as an attack on the Prime Minister and so I am condemned as a heartless misogynist.

The really interesting guy is the one who late in the day attacks a commenter for anti-Chinese racism. He then reveals that in his opinion, we must move to a socialist government world wide because capitalism has failed and China is pretty wonderful and a great trading partner for NZ. He then attacks me because the NZ PM is socialist and he perceives I am undermining her. He then launches into a diatribe as to how the entire virus situation is Trumps fault for mishandling everything. So far, all filtered through his "socialist is best, everything else is bad" filter.

However if you look at his FB page, he has worked out the Fort Detrick connection, he sees how the virus traveling to Wuhan via the Military games is a plausible scenario. But again, under that scenario he has ammunition to further attack Trump.

People can be so predictable.

Could you give a link to your post so others can share it?

Back
Top Bottom