Finally, there's the infamous anonymous board 4chan, which is something of a guilty pleasure of mine. I've spent more energy than I care to admit on 4chan threads arguing with shills pushing the mainstream narrative about the virus. A month ago, shills absolutely dominated the board, which struck me as extremely suspicious as if there's anywhere on the Internet where the default stance is one of extreme skepticism towards the mainstream, 4chan is it. Given the importance of 4chan to the Internet's memetic ecosystem (it's the origin point for a lot of the memes that ultimately filter out into Facebook, Twitter, etc.), it seems very likely that it was (and is being) targeted by paid disinformation posters. At any rate, over the past month, a civil war has raged on the board between those who believe (or say they believe) the threat is real, and those who see through the BS. The battle has shifted more or less decisively in favour of corona-skeptics over the past week, to the point where shills get shouted down the moment they bring up some tired MSM talking point such as "we need to flatten the curve". The board's posters are now well aware that this is all a psyop designed to herd us into a global prison state.

One of those fewer and fewer free places you can talk about anything, /pol/ especially has be overrun by shills after Trump won, its not a place it used to be, CVG corona virus general is a sad thread to watch as its a doomsday thread for a place that didnt believe anything politicians or MSM says ever.
This 4chan talk has reminded me about Anon5, a guy that says he is a behind the scene guy, 150 years old, has technology years and years advanced, hes own DUMB, etc...
What is interesting now is his info on corona, this is some quotes:

[We are fighting 2 different strains of Corona virus simultaneously]

Covid-18 and Covid-19.

Covid-18 was identified in 2018 and it came from some type of animal bite. Not from consuming an animal or from an open air market. It's about as lethal as Swine Flu, Bird/Avian Flu and H1N1.

Covid-19 was identified in early 2019, it's a slightly modified version of Covid-18. Seems to be less lethal but much wider spread.

and

Covid-18 has been around for 2 years. Came from nature.

Covid-19 has been around since last year. Came from a lab somewhere and is better at spreading than Covid-18 but less lethal than Covid-18.

Covid-19 came from the venom of an unidentified venomous tropical snake species.

The virus has a symbiotic relationship with the snakes venom and causes those infected with it to experience similar symptoms as the venom itself. This species of snake hunts rodents but is also very good at hunting Bats thanks to how it can track those infected with Covid-19 back to the nests and caves. Everyone talks about how Bats frequently have Corona viruses but no one ever studies/investigates how those Bats behave or the health of them compared to non-infected Bats or where that Corona might have came from.

Now the good news for Humans is that the venom of the snake is only as harmful and as lethal as a single bee sting since this snake doesn't rely on a killing strike like traditional venomous snake species. The snake relies on the venom and the virus in the venom to kill the prey and/or make them weak enough that the snake can snag them while hunting, this includes the other rodents and bats that become infected due to coming in contact with infected ones.

On the subject of bee stings look at how much of the population has no allergic reaction to bee stings, how much of the population has an allergic reaction to bee stings and how much of the population dies from bee stings. Covid-19 has the exact same rates on a larger scale, that is very important to understand.

Compare Covid-19's symptoms/deaths/reactions to those involving venom and/or poison from various species in the animal kingdom. The results are fascinating to research.

He has been around there for 3 years now, maybe more.
You can read all here: /pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts with the username ‘Anonymous5’ and with the tripcode ‘!!9O2tecpDHQ6’.
Its very very interesting, at least to me and I would say enough to ask CS about maybe? Hes not really providing links or "proofs" ( how could you even ) and has some wild things to say, like the femin virus, he talks about a lot of things, he did for a time knowledge bomb threads with various subjects.

Good catch, I thought along similar lines re Bill Gates' "population reduction" comment but couldn't put my finger on it. Now I remember the argument as well - high medical standards (and also wealth) are supposed to reduce overpopulation, because otherwise families supposedly choose to have many children because some won't make it, and also because they can support the family with their work. I'm pretty sure this is what Gates had in mind when he made that comment. However, there are so many delusions going on with people like him that I wouldn't be surprised if that was sort of a Freudian slip, or he is somehow aware of what's really going on with these vaccine programs, even if just on a semi-conscious level.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is being used by higher powers (4D or 3D) that have other agendas, but I don't think he's some kind of James Bond style evil genius pulling the strings all over the world to have a mandatory virus instituted that will sterilize everyone. FWIW
I would say it that there is a good likelihood that Bill Gates and other high profile people like him are just front covers (consciously or unconsciously) of the real movers and shakers who remain in the shadows and pull the strings.

Thinking about it a bit more, given Bill Gates horrible and downright ruthless, bloody and scary track record, especially in regard to vaccines and "testing them out", not seldom on human guinea pigs in the form of children in third world countries that are the poorest of the poorest, against their and their parents will, again and again, and again and again with horrible results, I think there is quite a slim chance that there is any kind of "good will" behind what he is doing, but rather the exact opposite. I mean, just search on SOTT for his name and you find an incredible abundance of really horrible things he is and was involved in. See here on german SOTT for example or on mama SOTT. His misdeeds could and do fill entire books by now.

At some point you really have to ask yourself if all that is just innocent/careless mistakes from a money driven narcissists who really means well in certain respects, or if there is indeed a concrete evil and I dare say demonic agenda behind it, of which he is at least partially aware himself. His smirks and laughs on the most inappropriate moments still give me goosebumps. I'm still on the side of him being most likely pure evil while consciously knowing that what he is actually trying to do is exactly that and nothing like what he presents it as on the surface, while maybe not being aware that he too is just a puppet whose strings are being pulled from behind the scenes. At some point you really have to ask yourself if his elitist history from birth on (his ancestors, like his father were certainly elites as well, who tried to cover that up) coupled with the concrete eugenics history and statements that his and his ancestors openly discussed in private, is just "for the good of humanity in the economic development sense as Séamas described" or if it is simply that, an elitist psychopathic personality driven by grandiose eugenic dreams of a world made in his will where all the "underlings" are either strictly controlled or killed by things like vaccines. There are certainly parts of the elite that have and are into pretty demonic eugenic thinking, and he might just be part of such a group. It is also noteworthy that he said himself that he closely studied other philanthropists and billionaires of the past and learned from them. He carefully followed the example of Rockefeller and Co and cultivated his image over the years pretty effectively from a bad person into some kind of saint by public relations. I'm on the save side and don't trust in anything the guy says or does blindly.

The next question would be: Could it be that the antibody tests don't test exactly? There is no data on herd immunity yet.

This video by Dr. Andrew Kaufman explains testing procedures.

Getting back to vaccinations: smallpox is a TERRIBLE disease and should NEVER be allowed to resurface, so I'm all about that vaccine for sure!

Here's an article about the history of the smallpox vaccine. Sanitation Vs. Vaccination - The Origin of Smallpox - Walter S. Hadwen

An excerpt:

In 1853 the Government made smallpox vaccinations compulsory, but the incidence of the disease kept increasing, and in 1872 another epidemic killed 44,840 people, most of whom were vaccinated.

The compulsory vaccination law was abolished in 1948. Similar disasters occurred in Germany and Japan, but possibly the worst was in the Philippines in 1918 when the US government forced over 3 million natives to be vaccinated. Of these, 47,369 came down with smallpox and 16,477 died. In 1919 the program was doubled, and over seven million were vaccinated, of whom 65,180 came down with the disease and 44,408 died.

The epidemic was a direct result of the vaccination program.

Someone who is a member of that site please download it and upload with a post here so it will be easily available, please!
"Infection Control for Viral Haemorrhagic Fevers in the African Health Care Setting" is attached below:
It is also available from https://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/ebola/whoemcesr982sec1-4.pdf
Edit: A manual with a similar topic published in Canada can be found here. However, "the African Health Care Setting" is perhaps more realistic in many areas..

Attachments

• Infection Control for VHF 1998.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Consequently, forgiveness is no joke. You HAVE to find your way there or risk becoming something truly vile. The monster in somebody else's story.

I wonder if that's why, sometimes when I meet people for the first time, they'll look at me like they're deeply troubled or even scared. "What? I'm just li'l old me, I remember nothing! Let's be friends!"

Though, it might be nice if you wouldn't be such a Muggle and jab me (in the back) with a needle this time around.
Seeing your post made me think of what my partner just had told me a little earlier, namely that today is called The Divine Mercy Sunday in the Catholic church:

Divine Mercy Sunday
(also known as the Feast of the Divine Mercy) is celebrated on the Sunday after Easter Sunday, the Octave Day of Easter. The feast day is observed by Roman Catholics as well as some Anglicans.[1] It is originally based on the Catholic devotion to the Divine Mercy that Faustina Kowalska reported as part of her encounter with Jesus, and is associated with special promises from Jesus and indulgences issued by the Catholic Church.
Though having had a secular upbringing even if protestant of name,, I have in recent years also come to realise how much was thrown out with the bathwater or lost meaning altogether.
I think being reminded about these virtues and reflecting on them can be most useful and as we have learned, then the concept of mercy came about thanks to Ceasar.
So it might be good to have mercy in our hearts as we see people going off the rails and doing stupid things, also remembering how often in the past we might have been in the same group. As others have commented, then they are at the psychological and emotional level of kids.

For example somebody here mentioned that in Belgium, they were counting everyone in nursing homes, even without testing, but I haven't seen any official source for this, so anything like that would help. Right now I can barely manage to keep up with this thread. No time for articles for the last few days.

Here is one source about Belgium:

Belgium now has the highest death rate from COVID-19 in the European Union but officials insist it is because they have been totally transparent with the data.

With more than 11.5 million inhabitants, Belgium has more than 4,800 deaths and an average of around 419 per one million inhabitants, now ahead of Spain at 409 per one million, the second highest in the EU.

Belgium’s neighbours Britain and France have averages of 202 and 274 per one million respectively, with total reported deaths on the order of 14,000 and 18,000 for populations that are six times bigger.

Belgian Prime Minister Sophie Wilmes had to explain why that was the case on Wednesday (15 April), and said the government “made the choice of full transparency when communicating deaths linked to COVID-19,” even if it resulted in “numbers that are sometimes overestimated.”

Most official tallies probably reflect only a fraction of the actual number of infections, because many countries are testing only the most serious cases.

Unlike some countries, Belgium takes fully into account the dramatic situation in retirement homes.

In the country’s more than 1,500 such facilities, the numbers include deaths that are considered linked to the coronavirus even if it has not been proven by tests, a choice not taken by many others.

“In Europe, no country counts like the others. We have the most detailed method,” Health Minister Maggie De Block told the television news channel LN24.

She said the ministry might in future adopt a way of counting that would let Belgium compare its results with other countries, but provided no details.

And here is a statement from Serbian President:

As the president says, many countries are setting their results on the number of dead and infected, explaining that they are mostly tourist destinations. In our country, on the other hand, a coronavirus victim is considered to be anyone who died while positive for a coronavirus, because the virus itself has accelerated the process if it is an elderly person or a person with chronic illness.

But they are still testing even in retirement homes. So you cannot die from coronavirus in Serbia if you are not tested.

One of those fewer and fewer free places you can talk about anything, /pol/ especially has be overrun by shills after Trump won, its not a place it used to be, CVG corona virus general is a sad thread to watch as its a doomsday thread for a place that didnt believe anything politicians or MSM says ever.
This 4chan talk has reminded me about Anon5, a guy that says he is a behind the scene guy, 150 years old, has technology years and years advanced, hes own DUMB, etc...

Shills on 4chan come and go like the weather. It takes a concerted effort to flood the board; once the monetary impetus leaves, so do the shills, and the board organically returns to the anons. I doubt the CVG threads will be continuing much longer. There's been a noticeable change in the mood of the board over the last couple weeks, with the tide turning very much against the hapooners. Outside of the CVG threads, anyone who tries to start a shill thread gets shouted down by anons mercillesly mocking them for continuing to believe the nothingburger virus is anything other than a plandemic intended to herd us into a police state.

Regarding Anon5, indeed I saw some of those threads. I wouldn't take them at all seriously. Due to the nature of 4chan, there's a ton of deliberate disinfo that gets dumped there - it's a very noisy environment, both due to shilling and to people LARPing as a prank. FBIAnon and Qanon are two obvious examples of that dynamic. It's extremely important to practice discernment there, and to look at everything with the utmost skepticism.

The overall dynamic seems to be that things that arise organically from the anarchic rhetorical slugfest are often pretty solid - things like the NPC meme, for instance, which gets at a very important truth, bearing more than a passing resemblance to the notion of organic portals. On the other hand, obvious forced memes, originating from shilling operations or LARPs, are absolutely not to be trusted.

Great point. And this whole thing of not confronting reality seems to be based on processes that are largely unconscious (as G. would say, we are mechanical and things just happen), designed to protect the nervous system from percieved, or rather, imagined threats. What is threatend is actually a belief system we've aquired through various means.

Good summary here, from another thread.

Implicatory denial is a new and very obviously useful term for me. Thank you for sharing that.

Excluding the text from Cs, this would be a great article for SOTT.

Also, one wonders if the "anti-tobacco" campaign was instigated for this very reason? That is, were they planning that far in advance?

It isn't quite ready for prime-time yet; it needs to be fact-checked a bit more thoroughly, and there are few other things that might be worth mentioning (e.g. gene therapy for epilepsy might be another angle worth following up on).

Regarding tobacco, my first instinct is that the anti-smoking push is primarily driven by the desire to discourage the use of a substance that makes people a bit intellectually sharper and more sociable. Sharper not just in the sense of an IQ boost, though there's that. Over the years I've noticed that smokers by and large tend to be a bit more instinctively skeptical of official narratives. Tobacco seems to affect the personality in a way that is very detrimental to those who'd prefer to lord it over a mass of programmed NPCs. So it isn't clear that discouraging tobacco use is motivated as preparation for the introduction of the NPC hypno-virus; rather the two are synergistic.

Then again, the evidence that smokers are less susceptible to COVID-1984 is certainly suggestive.

Three days ago Dr. Aleksandr Myasnikov, cardiologist and chief doctor of Moscow hospital, was appointed as the official representative of Russia's coronavirus information center. His new job is to inform Russian citizens of the official data and recommendations on a daily basis.

Dr. Myasnikov's personal opinion on coronavirus is as follows:
  • COVID19 is not much more dangerous than flu and kills only those who would die anyway;
  • he thinks that the churches should have remained open in one form or another for people during Easter, because despite the danger, our soul and faith are still very important;
  • he thinks that this whole situation has been intentionally orchestrated.
Here is his exact quote:

"This panic, which is developing in the media, is inflated by people, it a) makes the authorities of other countries to make mistakes and act incorrectly, because they too succumb: people are panicking, so something has to be done. <...> And the second thing: it is a hundred percent orchestrated. It cannot be this way. All this requires a certain boost. To inflate panic in this way, to press so competently - everything is done with a certain purpose. I don't know what it is. It's either money or politics. <...> Somebody made billions, somebody benefited."

Interesting that Russia has appointed Dr. Myasnikov to address the nation on a daily basis, considering his somewhat revolutionary opinions.

Amazing! [The thread runs on and on and it's hard for me to keep up - I'm reading this, at the same time as I'm reading the wave (I'm going for book 2)]

So, to put it in a nutshell and with analogies, the virus basically has the ability to modify the neural wiring. The STS strain makes you more automatic, more robotic to emotional/hypnotic stimulation. It narrows the field of perception, and empowers those who are authoritarian followers. The STO strain modifies the neural wiring and makes you more receptive to information/knowledge.

Now this last one is an incredible advantage for those who have transmuted by the STO strain. Being more receptive to STO-type information means that exponentially more channels have been opened, and new conduits can be formed. I have noticed it here on the forum. Both people who previously did not participate very much, and new ones who are coming here. This is exploding! -in the positive sense- If this is so, if the new channels and new conduits are interconnected to the existing network (this group and others) the total bandwidth will increase. In turn, if all that bandwidth from the total network forms a coherent, co-linear structure. The knowledge/light rate will be so large that it has the possibility to finally make the dimensional/density crossing. That is, the STO frequencies will finally anchor! This may also precipitate a much faster collapse at the micro level. If this is so, we have the possibility to make the effective change from one reality to another. And by the time the comets hit, we will see them pass by us, but they will not harm us. That is, their effects will be mitigated.

It also happens that the increase or polarization of both sides can create tremendous friction and this results in a struggle to see which reality prevails. In other words, finally STO and STS are interacting directly and the dispute for the creation of a new reality is taking place.

That's an excellent summary of the hypothesis.

I've noted an 'opening up' of (some) people's hearts over the past month. Interestingly, it seems to correlate to a skeptical stance towards the plandemic. Two recent examples from somewhat well-known personalities on the dissident right (a community not traditionally noted for being highly empathetic):

RamZPaul has been a dissident right commentator for several years now, and has quite a large profile in that scene. He's been expressing skepticism of COVID-1984 almost from the beginning (and has endured significant abuse on that account). Here, he gives his take on Trump re-opening America. What stood out to me was that he repeatedly emphasizes the necessity of being kind towards those who still believe the official narrative, since they'll be suffering from profound cognitive dissonance and it's our responsibility to ease them back into reality:

In a previous video, he also talked about the importance of going out into your local community, once this is over, and being friendly to people. Going to the pub, buying a guy a beer, tipping the bartender well. Not so much to have a good time, but to help local businesses (and service workers!), and to ease people back into a more normal mode of relating to one another ... to get them to stop being afraid of social contact.

Bjorn Bull-Hansen is a Norwegian writer of viking novels, known for giving campfire-side chats to his audience on the masculine virtues, the importance of nature, liberty, etc. He started out believing that the virus was a real threat and that the lockdown was justified, but it wasn't long before he became very concerned about the way our civil liberties and privacy were being stripped away. I haven't watched his latest video yet, but the title - The Importance of Kindness - is certainly quite interesting.

Returning to the virus, what I would like to understand is the mechanism by means of which the STO strain opens us up to cosmic STO influences. It must presumably be related to the mechanism by which the STS strain achieves the opposite, since the STO strain is simply a 'tweak' of the STS strain. So it must operate on the same parts of the brain. I feel like if we can identify not just what it does but how it does it, we will learn something extraordinarily useful.

"Infection Control for Viral Haemorrhagic Fevers in the African Health Care Setting" is attached below:
It is also available from https://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/ebola/whoemcesr982sec1-4.pdf
Edit: A manual with a similar topic published in Canada can be found here. However, "the African Health Care Setting" is perhaps more realistic in many areas..
The attached file could not be read properly, and the link to the WHO only gave a part of the manual.
Fortunately the publications is on archive where one can still download the English French and Portugues versions, but for safety, I attach the English and hope this file is more readable.

Attachments

• Infection Control of VHF - entire.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
Thank you for Tissot's book
Searching for Steiner's book on the web, I found a site, French, with a lot of books - Steiner, plantes, hypnose, etc, in pdf:
linvisible.fr

That very thing you say is the philosophical basis of Peronism! (Argentine nationalist political current that recognizes itself in the third position, that is, it is neither right nor left nor center, and that has within its philosophy the being, that denounces the materialism that exists in both political spectrums, speaks of the transcendence of man, that the spiritual should not be forgotten and that there should be a balance between the material and the spiritual through an organized community -networking-) I don't want to proselytize but it is very very similar to the concept you are commenting on. Since Peronism does not discriminate if its members come from other political currents and integrates them towards something superior.

I hope this comment does not go against the spirit of this forum, but I simply could not help but notice the similarity in concepts.

I personally think there is great value, but also great danger, in third positionism. In the positive sense, it means taking the best of the different political positions and thereby transcending the false left/right dichotomy, combining them into the best possible sociopolitical order that maximizes personal autonomy and human thriving at material, social, and spiritual levels.

The danger of course is that instead of the best, the worst of the left and right are combined into something truly horrific; and since the 'third position' presents itself as the best possible system, it has a big propaganda advantage. Ponerized third positionism turns into totalitarianism very readily, and indeed it seems to me that most of the 20th century third positionist states - more typically known as fascist states - went down precisely this path. I can think of very few exceptions to this; one possible exception (Balkan residents may well wish to correct me here!) might be the former Yugoslavia (which was destroyed largely because their economic system, which involved worker-owned businesses a la the Spanish autonomist model, was a very compelling alternative to the totalitarian liberal capitalism of the West).

Anyhow this is rather off-topic (sorry, mods!).

Back
Top Bottom