And these bastards who think they know better than me want to stick me with their damn "vaccinations" in order to make sure we are all "safe" due to this fallacy called "herd immunity"? WTF?? What the hell good is herd immunity when the very vaccines you are given make YOU a possible agent of infection??
There are lots of fallacies about vaccines. Safety, efficacy and necessity are their main 'spiel'. Our global leaders would have us believe there is nothing wrong with them, and that it is all supported by 'science'. Actually it is supported by marketing, in order to make dollars. The 'science' behind these things is really, really, bad, often fraudulent existing in a totally corrupt system. In a word - vile! Oh my goodness, I've just seen that if you rearrange the letters in 'vile' you get.... 'evil'... :scared:
GO TO HELL.
Oh gosh I wish they would! I reserve the right to try and send them (collectively) there. Mind you, their version of HELL would probably be a place where they had no power, and were constantly ridiculed.
I *EARNED* my knowledge. I do not deserve to have to deal with people so fundamentally misinformed, when I KNOW that had times been different they could have benefited from what I have to teach.
They have been deliberately misinformed and over a long period of time.
The first is: my biggest enemy is ME.
That sucks! You shouldn't have to fight yourself! Especially when all those swine are out there waiting to be 'sent to hell'.

Thank you Persej for your previous answer about the testing policy and the post just above.

Of course, I didn't want to say that this had to be an aim to solve the problem but I don't think that it should be something to neither ignore.
It's hard to be 100% sure about anything around the virus. Like I said to a friend yesterday, more and more BS will be spread in the media, social networks and at the end, in our minds. Cointelpro is doing its best to hide the truth, create panic, play with people in order to create confusion.

About tests, I know rather well South Korea since I lived there for 4 years and still have friends over there. If we take for true their figures, they massively test their population and at the same time, they also have masks while they respect security moves between people.
They're now an example all around the world about their death rate and epidemic handling.

In fact, as you noted and demonstrated, and I agree, it would be useless to test all the population since 10 mn after that they could be infected but, for example, South Korean test all people who are in contact with infected ones once they knew they were, even if they didn't have any symptom. Today, they test all people who travel to their country. It's a good example to use tests even if you don't have any symptoms for me. Besides, testing places are available for citizens all around the country if they have a doubt and want to be tested. Now, I don't know if this is the key or a thing to do but when I put myself in the mind of someone who would think that this pandemic should be stopped efficiently and quickly, I would try to be inspired on this system since they apparently meet the best results and it seems logical. I remind that they didn't do any lockdown.

So, as an authority, if you officially announce that only people with symptoms will be tested, I only say that it won't be the most efficient way to fix the situation.

Anyway, many things are said about the virus and it's difficult to find our way, except that we clearly see that PTB plays a game that is very bad for all people on the planet.

I think for the seeds to take root there has to be certain conditions, or elements to be present in the individual. Otherwise, no matter how many seeds are planted none will ever take root. Two that I can think of off the top of my head, are, a belief of life after death, or at least an openness to it, and the other would be a sense of good and evil. or again, at least an openness to that possibility. Of course, these are absent in Darwinian materialism, and which we have discovered in the Darwin threads, is pretty much programmed into everyone since birth, even if they are not consciously aware of it.

Any thoughts?

Hello H20.

I think you brought up an especially good point with that last part. When it comes to belief there is the unconscious element. This may even run adversely to what you "think" you believe. So, when push comes to shove, as it were, how will you respond? Well, if your unconscious beliefs are now forcibly emerging, you will (blindly) respond accordingly.

Becoming aware of the programming is therefore a substantial part of the battle. It can arrest such contradiction between what you "thought" you knew about yourself vs. what may be lurking in the unconscious.

Socrates' "the unexamined life is not worth living" comes to mind; as does "know thyself," the phrase inscribed on the ancient Greek temple at Delphi. Both seek to grant to the thinker the crucial awareness of the unconscious element inscribed in thought itself. The more we can fine tune such awareness, the more we're able to steer our own ship, as it were.

People are afraid. Still, that fear emerging gives us all an opportunity to probe more our depths where there resides the programming (and trauma) upon which fear is based.

I say: let's not despair that people aren't "getting it." I have a brother with stage 4 cancer and I don't know how many times I've felt like giving up since he's so resistant to almost anything I've attempted to share with him concerning his situation. And yet, sure enough, I see that over time he's taken to heart a lot of what I have offered. So, these things take time. You may think it's hopeless, but then suddenly the clouds start to part for people, each at their own pace.

Check out this vide of four days ago now. You can see how the person making this video is very gently opening the minds of people, especially the teenagers he's talking to. Watch how they are beginning to really "think" maybe for the first time in their lives:

Just wondering exactly what vaccinations are supposed to protect us from, if that is the case?
Freedom, life and good health, perhaps? Kennedy is a good source of information because he puts in links to the studies he talks about.

8. CNN assertion: On March 5, 2020, you and Anderson Cooper did a “Town Hall” segment, “Corona Facts and Fears”, in which you fervently urged listeners to get the flu shot as the best way to keep healthy during the coronavirus pandemic. According to Anderson, “If you are concerned about coronavirus, you should get a flu shot”.

Fact: However, the only study we have been able to find assessing flu shots and coronavirus is a January 2020 US Pentagon study that found that the flu shot INCREASES the risks from coronavirus by 36%. “Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as “virus interference…’vaccine derived’ virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus…”

Yesterday, I had to finally break out my supply of N95 masks originally bought a couple of years ago when there was the threat that a then active volcano in south Chile could send ash particles to where I live on the coast.

I had defiantly not followed the recommendation for weeks to use a mask but now beginning yesterday, it is required in all commercial establishments.

Out in the street, I have it below my chin but when I approach the line to get into a business I flip on the upper band and apply the mask to fit in and not cause problems for myself.

Only good news recently was the proclamation by the Chile central bank that they will continue to supply physical cash to the economy and that cash as a spreader of the virus is not that much of a threat. I believe this is the local elites understanding that the informal economy in Chile is quite large and even more important now since the social crisis and virus lockdown has permanently closed many businesses and unemployment has skyrocketed. So an example of a global elite ordered lockdown that gets modified when implemented by the local elites that may not be in accordance with the global elite's plan (use the virus lockdown to eliminate cash).

Saludos.

Yesterday and today I’ve taken some distance from the corona craziness. I started practicing singing and piano playing again, did some gardening, installed a cupboard in the bathroom (IKEA build it yourself project) and played some games with the kids. Ever since this started I’ve done resistance training with my dumbbells almost every other day (it feels like a must) and today I did a really intense session. With all this, I completely forgot that anything was different, I forgot the whole corona thing. That was a highly needed moment of normalcy for me, and I thank @Joe @Laura and others who suggested this. Highly recommended!

You mean people like Fauci, Offit, Hotez, and all those doctors at the CDC and the WHO?

Most doctors out there on the front line havn't a clue about what's really going on. They are just like the general public, in the respect that they believe what their governments and medical authorities say and are completely unaware of any mendacity.

Their job is to save lives, not to mislead people to promote an agenda. If they suddenly start asking questions about this or any other thing that 'doesn't seem right', the medical boards and government authorities get to step in, censor them or de-register them. They may face criminalization. I can think of two notable examples: Dr Andrew Wakefield and Dr William Thomson. Surely you must know this, or do you normally engage in generalizations?
One thing that they all share is that they didn't waste 6 or more years of their life studying for nothing. They want the high life that comes with their profession. Consequently they will put the blinders on and willingly wear them, with justifications.

I've been thinking about how Bill Gates is involved in all of this, and the idea of mandatory vaccines pushed by him and Dr Faucci and others as discussed in this thread.

He (Gates) and the WHO have been quoted in this thread several times about reducing population growth via increased vaccination rates and other social measures. I have an undergraduate degree in Economics and I studied Sociology and Environmental Science as well, and in several classes we discussed how increasing living standards and medical care leads to decreased birth rates and hence decreasing the future population of the world. I think that there's plenty of evidence to suggest that he is quite impressed with himself in a megalomaniac, narcissistic kind of way, so it seems likely to me that he believes what he is selling. In other words he thinks that vaccines are the be all and end all of biomedicine and he sees himself as some kind of savior. It seems more likely to me that he we are victims of his narcissism, hubris and wishful thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if he is being used by higher powers (4D or 3D) that have other agendas, but I don't think he's some kind of James Bond style evil genius pulling the strings all over the world to have a mandatory virus instituted that will sterilize everyone. FWIW

The way you're feeling is, obviously, 100% understandable...but, we all have to find a balance between 'fighting the good fight' and not becoming identified with a positive outcome from our efforts. We don't even know what 'positive' is in this regard anyway, and it is not in our purview to decide what is good or bad for everyone on the planet. There's nothing to be gained from burning ourselves out (been there, done that). At this point, it is helpful (vital perhaps) to keep the philosophical perspective provided by the Cs in mind. There is a process ongoing that is 'cosmic' in proportions. There is no end of anything, only cycles.

Find ways every day to relax, let go of your anxiety or fears or negative thoughts, focus on your daily tasks, while also keeping an eye on world events. Share the truth to whatever extent you feel able. Have faith, because at this point, as the formerly stable structures of our reality break dow, we really have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, from doing so.

FWIW I agree wholeheartedly. IMO learning what to do when and how much we can do without burning out is part of walking the "narrow path" or the "razor's edge", and its not something that we "learn" and that's it, its more like an ongoing practice. OSIT.

Finding ways to relax and let go is so important. Pray, meditate, do yoga, take a walk in the woods, do EE and mix it up when your practice gets stale.

What we can do however is choose the Cosmic influence we align with. We can choose the "law of exception" over the "general law" - but it's difficult! It involves struggling towards the light by doing what is in front of us, what "it" doesn't like, and ultimately achieve a state of perfect balance, like a perfect tree growing in harmony.

So in this sense, it's about "enjoying the show", the "Pomp and Circumstance", which sparks growth if we choose the right perspective and, most importantly, align ourselves with the right spirit: STO thought center/Christ spirit/law of exception.

Another way to look at it might be that in past lives, we may have fought on the barricades, have become martyrs, running around protesting and fighting what cannot be fought.
We might have learned a lot, and we might have shown bravery and conscience and it might have been important. But we also lacked knowledge. Now that we have the knowledge about Cosmic forces, higher realms etc., and have a different perspective, our lessons are different as well. Right now we are preparing for 4D, we get in the "groove", we are building a conduit. We live through this madness as active observers. We shine our light, utilize our "weight" and knowledge to the max, connect all kinds of dots in a completely unprecedented way, and by doing so, catapult ourselves towards the stars🌟🌠

I was thinking about Ashworth's book and his discussions of what it means to shift your consciousness from identifying with "the flesh" slash material realm to the spiritual realm and considering past/future lives was something I was playing with. In other words I was wondering how our thoughts and actions in this life may affect, and may be affected by our past and future incarnations, and how widening our perspective to consider this in our day to day life could change how we make decisions and how we use our time. Its not a fully formed thought yet...

Hi everyone, I’m new here :). I have been following this forum for a while.
I wasn’t going to participate but now I thought that this information could be part of the puzzle and some help to understand what we all want to understand... the truth.
If you mind to know who I am... just a good human being with all the best intentions and humble enough to recognize that I also could be wrong. ⭐

My mother language is Spanish
I looked a bit at the video and the impression is that it is part of the China bashing agenda.

FWIW I agree, thanks for breaking it down so clearly @Aeneas. I just watched the first couple of minutes but my quick impression was that it was sensationalized, seemed slick and well funded and clearly anti-China.

That said thanks for posting it @Andy, I hope you will start a thread to introduce yourself and please post anything else you find interesting that you think may be of value to the discussion. @Aeneas gave a great example of how all of us can evaluate sources like this to find out what the author/creator's angle might be so we can all be more discerning. So your post made the discussion richer for everyone.

Well, I've been trying to find some balance.

[...]

I keep remembering bits and pieces the Cs said in years past referring to this time - it seemed so impossible to imagine and now it is here. It scares me a little to imagine what more might happen. But more than that, it makes me sad to see how blind the majority of human beings really are and how hopeless it is to try to change that. I've been trying with all my might for over 20 years. I am so thankful that there is good fruit from my labors here, in this forum, and I just hope it is enough.

I wrote a few weeks ago that it felt like a relief to me to "get the show on the road" so to speak (I'm sorry I can't find my exact post to speak). Well in the past few weeks as the novelty of the situation wore off this current situation has begun to feel even worse than things were before. This past week I was feeling like I was in a pressure cooker thinking about all of the bad things that could come from all of this.

Well your post helped me, and reading posts from @luc, @aragorn, @Pashalis and others (sorry I only list a few) who were feeling down this week helped me to not feel alone, so thank you. I found my way back to balance the last couple of days by reading, walking in the woods, spending time with people I care about, praying, meditating and trying to thing about all of the good things that could also come from all of this (ie to literally balance my thinking a bit).

Is this is a good and effective vaccine? I'm coming from a default that vaccines don't work and are poison, though I'd like to learn if any are good.

Hi hlat. Haven't gotten caught up enough to see if anyone has answered your question. And I'm not medically trained. This vaccine however is the only one our daughters both received(born south of the border). I did a good amount of research beforehand and deduced that, although perhaps not "good", it was fairly harmless. I didn't notice any side effects/problems and it's been 12 years.

It leaves a small scar on the upper arm which, at the time, we "needed" in order for our oldest to attend school.

I got an email yesterday from a hospital where I work, asking to buy my office supply of PPE, since my office is now (temporarily I hope) closed. Replied that I would go in on Monday to see what all I had on hand. I also sent them a link to a CDC .pdf on VHF (Ebola and family) protection, how to set up a field hospital and staff protection protocols. Included are patterns for all PPE, instructions for making effective stuff, incinerators and disinfecting solutions out of readily accessible materials. Almost everything is available at Walmart for very little money. 200 pages.

Now I see it has been pulled from CDC site. Why?
I printed it out and put it in a binder, fortunately. I showed it to many people, including health professionals. No one was interested or saw value in it. Astonishing to me how few are aware of our system fragility. Extra canned soup is the extent of being prepared around here.
I set up a cabinet with electrolytes, large supply of Vitamin C and materials needed for serious PPE and isolation, in case I ever had to shelter in place while caring for someone gravely ill. Because you just never know when a situation will come up.
I have concern that when all this blows over, something much worse will be released to reinforce populace obedience. Anyway, good to be prepared.

I am so thankful to be a part of this important forum.

Hi hlat. Haven't gotten caught up enough to see if anyone has answered your question. And I'm not medically trained. This vaccine however is the only one our daughters both received(born south of the border). I did a good amount of research beforehand and deduced that, although perhaps not "good", it was fairly harmless. I didn't notice any side effects/problems and it's been 12 years.

It leaves a small scar on the upper arm which, at the time, we "needed" in order for our oldest to attend school.
Which vaccine was this?
I have some concern that young people have not been vaccinated for smallpox. I'm not sure when the program stopped, but my oldest (28) did not get this one. I've long had the feeling it is lurking and a big risk. I learned in the last few months that military members are vaccinated for this before some deployments. Information was from a military member, but it might not be accurate or he might no know exactly which vaccines are being used.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is being used by higher powers (4D or 3D) that have other agendas, but I don't think he's some kind of James Bond style evil genius pulling the strings all over the world to have a mandatory virus instituted that will sterilize everyone. FWIW

I would say it that there is a good likelihood that Bill Gates and other high profile people like him are just front covers (consciously or unconsciously) of the real movers and shakers who remain in the shadows and pull the strings.

Last edited:
Talas, I will say like Laura that I "earned" my knowledge after many years of research efforts. I don't think I've had any particular luck in this regard (except for later discovering this site and reading all of Laura's books) What makes you think I was rude ? As Perséphone rightly says, the scene was more sad than funny, but we can't stop ourselves from laughing because the general situation is dramatic.
I think we can reconcile both ways concerning our attitude/reaction in front of this kind of situation. I mean sometimes we cannot help but laughing when we see some people behaving in an odd or even absurd way, at the same time being aware of what may push these people to behave such a way. For exemple the woman at the entrance might need to feel helpful and this was an occasion for her to do something in order to feel this way (regardless the fact that this was really of help or not), and the people blocked by an empty shopping trolley were maybe so fearful and confused from all they have been told that they were unable to think for themselves for a moment (or for longer). This way we can feel empathy and even laugh (just because it's funny but with no disregard) without getting annoyed by them :-) (but I know it's not always easy)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom