A Neural therapist colleague, who is an anesthesiologist in shift at a main hospital, reports the following

I still find it hard to accept the surprising results that I'm getting. I'm on shift in the ICU and had pinched (with Neural therapy) two patients who were in claudication at a respiratory level and who were candidates for mechanical ventilation for the next morning shift... The're both doing much better and intubation was no longer necessary! I think I will make the proposition of treating them in the main ward before they go up to the ICU.

More good news from another Neural therapist colleague, who is also an anesthesiologist. Upon hearing the testimonial quoted above, she decided to do the same with her SARS-CoV-2 patients of the ICU. Same experience, they got better and didn't need intubation. One had an emotional release experience, similar to the one a person may have when they activate healing neural circuits when doing Éiriú Eolas. He burst into tears and then felt significantly much better.

I think for the seeds to take root there has to be certain conditions, or elements to be present in the individual. Otherwise, no matter how many seeds are planted none will ever take root. Two that I can think of off the top of my head, are, a belief of life after death, or at least an openness to it, and the other would be a sense of good and evil. or again, at least an openness to that possibility. Of course, these are absent in Darwinian materialism, and which we have discovered in the Darwin threads, is pretty much programmed into everyone since birth, even if they are not consciously aware of it.

Any thoughts?

Absolutely right I think. For me, the real "shift" happened when I read the Wave - I was fluctuating between realities for a few months; one reality was "this is all nonsense, we live in a materialist world etc." and the other was "maybe there IS something to it, maybe there are higher realities". The latter won out in the end, and I attribute it to Laura's writing: calm, rational, learned, logical, bright, intellectually sound. My mind just couldn't refuse it. Still, it was kind of a leap of faith. Now of course, thanks to the Darwin thread, it's not a leap of faith anymore - we KNOW higher realms exist. And this is the KEY to transformation, change and "aligning with the Christ spirit".

We don't even know what 'positive' is in this regard anyway, and it is not in our purview to decide what is good or bad for everyone on the planet.

@thorbiorn wrote a wonderful post in the session thread, and one thing that stood out for me was this:

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?

(Chu) Or the opposite.

(Pierre) Both ways maybe.

A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.

Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.

A: Yes

Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

A: Yes indeed!

Gurdjieff said humanity is "mechanical", humans just "react". So Cosmic forces, or planetary influences as G. said, kind of determine what's going on and we can't do anything about it, at least not directly in a 3D kind of way.

What we can do however is choose the Cosmic influence we align with. We can choose the "law of exception" over the "general law" - but it's difficult! It involves struggling towards the light by doing what is in front of us, what "it" doesn't like, and ultimately achieve a state of perfect balance, like a perfect tree growing in harmony.

So in this sense, it's about "enjoying the show", the "Pomp and Circumstance", which sparks growth if we choose the right perspective and, most importantly, align ourselves with the right spirit: STO thought center/Christ spirit/law of exception.

Another way to look at it might be that in past lives, we may have fought on the barricades, have become martyrs, running around protesting and fighting what cannot be fought. We might have learned a lot, and we might have shown bravery and conscience and it might have been important. But we also lacked knowledge. Now that we have the knowledge about Cosmic forces, higher realms etc., and have a different perspective, our lessons are different as well. Right now we are preparing for 4D, we get in the "groove", we are building a conduit. We live through this madness as active observers. We shine our light, utilize our "weight" and knowledge to the max, connect all kinds of dots in a completely unprecedented way, and by doing so, catapult ourselves towards the stars🌟🌠

Hello, Laura,
For cancer, I have this in my files: La racine de pissenlit: Plus efficace que la chimiothérapie
There are other sites mentioned (in english) in this article.
I also read that marigold flower tea, Calendula officinalis, fights bacteria and viruses...

And for that : 1Co 11:10 For this reason a woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.
I laughed because I had just found in my old files this engraving: comet and people helped by an angel !!!
And I just finished painting the face of an angel in stained glass.
Thank you all for continuing this network
An image from 'The Nuremburg Chronicles', 1493
View attachment 35503

The image is a medieval representation of Lot fleeing Sodom. Note that he has his two daughters with him and his wife is behind him as a "pillar of salt."

The power players behind the global warming scam are the same who are pushing the corona circus.

I just read an article about the Schiphol chief (Amsterdam Airport) who is now extolling the virtues of environmentalism and being a good neighbour, while saying that people won't be able to fly anymore the way they used to (until 2023) and how the airport has taken precautions and is now exploring 'fit to fly' questionnaires and taking the temperature of passengers. Earlier they were all about expansion, didn't give a toss about its impact on their neighbours etc. Perhaps this is also the perfect opportunity to ditch some cheap airlines, and continue with their criminal activities unhampered (I am speculating here).

I don't know about other languages, but the Dutch language can now boast of a new addition: anderhalvemetersamenleving which means one and a half meter society. :evil:

What I'm going to share stems from reading and synthesizing a great number of posts on this thread. Almost everyone on this thread has contributed material that helped me to "crystallize" something deep within me that may be useful to share with others. I do want to thank Luc, Aragorn, and Mandatory Intellectomy, especially, for sharing portions of their souls and struggles that resonated very deeply within me. I will also post this on my introductory thread.

There is a question many here have asked of themselves lately: if it really comes down to it and things get pushed to - or beyond - the limits of sanity, do I have a "line in the sand" that I will not allow myself to be pushed past, whatever the cost?

When I read that for the first time I had a very visceral reaction: I first felt overpowering anger, then sadness; then I had a physical, shuddering release accompanied with tears, followed by what I can only describe as an internal resolve that there really IS something, or some things, that I will not consent to even if death were promised me were I to resist. But nothing concrete came up for me right away, so I meditated on what it was that caused that reaction.

Over the last few days I realized that I have at least two such lines. The first: if our government (in the USA), whether state or local, rescinded the second amendment and demanded people give up their guns - and then threatened to remove them by force, if necessary - I would resist. This would be a violation of the Bill of Rights; but more so, it would also be a fundamental violation of the divine right each loving, caring human being has to self-preservation and protection of their loved ones. I would heed the lessons of Solzhenitsyn ("Gulag Archipelago") in the face of such tyranny were it ever brought to my front door.

With that realization I identified the source of some of the anger I felt originally. But there was no sadness with the recognition of that first line in the sand, just a firm resolve. However: I still felt a LOT of anger, as well as that deep sadness, and even helplessness to a degree. There was something even deeper still to dredge up.

Then I remembered what many here had said about forced vaccinations.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time for some background. (Some of what I am sharing here is on my first post.)

I have a Master's degree in Molecular Microbiology and Genetics (UT Texas-Houston, 2000). I got that degree while working in a Level II biohazard lab in a doctoral level program. It is an anthrax lab. I worked in concert with Los Alamos National Laboratories biowarfare division. My project was funded by the CIA (I was vetted before being accepted into the program) and was ultimately signed off on by former Texas Senator Phil Gramm, the reptile who repealed the Glass-Steagal act which contributed greatly to the economic crash of 2008 (and ultimately, now).

While there, I had many experiences that convinced me the biowarfare field was just not for me. I left with a Master's and went back into Environmental Toxicology, the field I still work in presently. But what I learned there was absolutely crucial for my later, and current, understanding.

I *earned* what I know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The anger immediately surfaced when thinking about forced vaccinations, along with feelings of righteous indignation. Where did that come from? Was it warranted, I asked myself?

The anger and resolve I felt immediately upon asking myself that question, as well as the waves of disgust that arose (some towards myself), served as positive affirmation: forced vaccinations are an evil more than worthy of resistance, because:

- I believe that I have accumulated enough knowledge and the background over the last twenty years of intense study to understand what vaccinations really are: they are a violation not only of the human body, but of personal sovereignty - and especially, this: they are a fundamental, parasitic, intentionally invasive attack not only upon the physical body, but also upon the conscious understanding of how the human immune system actually works.

This has been deeply ingrained not only upon doctors, but through them the masses due to an incremental, systemically enforced inDOCTRination of medical students who have been forced to learn and regurgitate reams and reams of rote material. They then apply what they have "learned" to solve illnesses without actually ever doing one iota of personal investigation into those who taught them, or how the information they learned was acquired, or how (and by whom) it was accepted as "official dogma" - or by even asking questions about their teachings when their "applied knowledge" can not help their charges.

(Not you, Gaby!)

And these bastards who think they know better than me want to stick me with their damn "vaccinations" in order to make sure we are all "safe" due to this fallacy called "herd immunity"? WTF?? What the hell good is herd immunity when the very vaccines you are given make YOU a possible agent of infection??

GO TO HELL.

Some more background.

When I was born my mother was only 16; my father, 19. My mother, though she loved me, was too young to have learned who she was; and she was, in turn, dominated by my father. My father was from a Catholic family, which is the only reason why I was not aborted. He never wanted me, and he treated me that way throughout all the years we were together (he died when I was 13). He was also a violent alcoholic.

But I learned a LOT from my childhood. I learned how to be present in every single moment because I HAD to be able to tune into how my father felt the entire time that I was around him. I had to know what I must do in order to be "safe" around him so I didn't get yelled at or beaten. I learned that I could NEVER let my attention waver, not even once. It was as if I lived on the doorstep of DAATH, forever standing on the edge of the yearning void, and I had to learn how to stand in my own I AM presence in order to stave it off.

I *earned* this knowledge.

So: why do I feel so much anger, sadness, and helplessness when considering the possibility that enforced vaccinations may be coming down the pike?

Because I KNOW what they are, and what the goals of those promoting them are, and that those who would be tasked with forcing them upon us are people who have accepted what they have been told without ever once even questioning what they have been told to believe. But I know also that those same people, had they been presented the truth from the start, would NEVER try to force their will upon us because they are fundamentally good at their core. THAT is what I find so frustrating, and why I feel so helpless. What can one do when those around you are trained not to question anything that they are made to learn? But also this: is the fault really with them? Or with the system that trained them, and those who have made it so?

The anger I feel, however, is real. Because I have spent so much time trying to understand not only vaccines, but reality in general, and how we have all arrived at this time and space.

I have EARNED what I know, and to have a bunch of psychopaths force otherwise caring people to enforce their LIES upon me, possibly to my death, because these people have been made to believe fundamental lies about reality that they equate with TRUTH - and which they would enforce upon me to our supposed "betterment", when it is really *I* who knows the real TRUTH (well, I think...), because I HAVE put in the "time"???

I WILL STAND AGAINST THIS WITH ALL OF MY BEING. I WILL HOLD THE LINE AND STAND AGAINST THE VOID. This is who

I

AM.

I *EARNED* my knowledge. I do not deserve to have to deal with people so fundamentally misinformed, when I KNOW that had times been different they could have benefited from what I have to teach.

Is this what it means to "grow a soul"? To find a truth so real to yourself that it can not be denied, even to your potential death, were you forced to recant it? Is this like the truth that Giordano Bruno knew that he could not deny before he was burned to death? Because if this is so, then I am there, right now.

I EARNED THIS.

An interesting aside.

If they come for me, I will stand as Gandalf stood against the Balrog in the mines of Moria. I will not waver. I will be present in each and every moment. I will try to do better than Gandalf did, and not relax my attention even one moment - which is ultimately what allowed him to be taken down into the abyss with his enemy, when he looked away before the Balrog fell beyond his reach. But even then: when Gandalf fell, because of who and what he was - he became MORE than who he had been. He was true to his charges, and to himself, so he returned from the abyss an even better version of who he had been.

I believe that if one can stay ever present in each and every single moment, even in the times of greatest adversity - a way will open; a door will become visible, where one can find shelter and sustenance. I believe this with every fiber of my being. But I also know that to be so vigilant at this level of reality may not be a possibility. But so what: that does not mean it can't be tried. And if you fail? If you have been true to yourself and yours, and been all that you can be, then it doesn't matter. You have crystallized your soul.

There are several lessons that "Gandalf in Moria" have given me beyond what I just shared.

The first is: my biggest enemy is ME.

It is up to ME to be present in each and every moment. It is up to ME to discern what the truth is, at all times. I must learn to understand and live my "I AM" presence; and TRUST my inert knowingness. If I am ever present with my thoughts, I will not betray myself. NO enemy can penetrate my space, EVER, if I am vigilant - and I am the only one to blame for a lack of same.

But I also know this: noone is ever perfect, especially in this current 3D world. To be eternally vigilant is an enormous and impossible task in this reality. I know that I may fail. And it is then that I must master the one thing that I have found hardest to master for myself when that happens: I must learn to FORGIVE MYSELF. Always.

And the last thing I have learned, just recently: I can not expect to ever know all of what I need to know, and what I need to face, by doing it alone. I need to share with others who are on the same path, who are equally vigilant, and who are equally committed to knowing the TRUTH. And the TRUTH is what I, and we, must *always* try to discern, in each and every moment. Always, and forever.

This knowledge, I EARNED.

I know I've thrown a lot of "I"'s in the above passages. Especially in regards to saying over and over again that the knowledge that I have, "I EARNED." For some, that might seem like the trappings of STS - and it could be, except for this fact: every single thing that I learned for myself, I have tried to share with others. Every single thing.

Remember that video after 9/11 when Colin Powell thrust a vial in the air, saying that it was anthrax and that Iraq had biological weapons of mass destruction, and we needed to go in there to stop them? America invaded Iraq based on those assertions.

After the second invasion of Iraq (the first being the first Gulf War), in the end the only thing that United Nations inspectors found re: "biological warfare agents" were some vials of Bacillus thuringiensis, an "anthrax-related bacteria". Which is true; it is in the same family of organisms (along with Bacillus cereus, often found as a causitive agent of food poisoning). But: Bacillus thuringiensis has been used for a long time as an agricultural agent, often sprayed to destroy moths and other insects that infest certain crops. And it is (mostly) harmless to humans in that form. They never found any weaponized bacteria there; the entire invasion was based on a LIE. But because Bt is related to anthrax, no one cared - even though there was NEVER any threat.

That made me wake up to the lies, and also to my own involvement: I have benefited materially from the "Iraq has biological agents" meme, as I got my degree because of the supposed "Iraqi threat". I have my current job due to that Master's degree. Believe me when I say this: to this day, I have a hard time looking in the mirror because of this. I am who I am, partially because of a lie. And that is literally very hard to face.

But after that, I DID try to share my knowledge about that fiasco with others on-line to anyone who would listen. I STILL do that when I can. But in the meantime - around 2012, I became very sick. I went to see a doctor, and they found a precancerous lesion on the back of my throat. Also: I had a hard time keeping food down, and I often had blood blisters appear on my body and in my mouth after eating certain foods.

After eating corn chips one night and noticing that all of the skin on the roof of my mouth sloughed off, I decided to see a Chinese doctor instead of one from Kaiser. She looked at me and told me one thing: STOP EATING CORN. So I did. And I healed, completely. And I started doing some research...

It turns out that GMO corn has had genes coding for bacterial resistance grafted into its genome, and the biggest one is BT toxin from Bacillus thuringiensis - and, it has now been directly implicated in a number of illnesses, especially immune system problems. And now this was affecting me...

...me, my health ruined by Bacillus thuringiensis,

...WHICH WAS THE SUBJECT OF MY MASTER'S THESIS.

Talk about a wake-up call.

After that happened I started drilling down into the science behind everything that I had learned, and putting together dots that built up a picture that sickened me. During that time I started to UNLEARN everything that I thought I knew, which had to be done if I were to ever know the TRUTH. But I did that. And: ever since then, I have tried to share everything that I have learned with anyone who was willing to listen. That continues to this day. And I share all that I have learned about not only anthrax, but vaccines, GMO's, and all related things on-line.

So, what now? What can I do, knowing what I do, about this world and how everyday caring people are programmed to believe lies?

Simple. I can PRAY.

I can pray that those in this world who are of pure love, intention, and soul be made aware of the TRUTH, in whatever ways that they are willing and able to receive it.

I can pray that the TRUTH then be presented in forms acceptable by those who would wish to know it in ways that do not violate their free will.

I can pray that all those pure souls of this world that have been deluded, lifetime after lifetime, by negative forces that they receive the truth that their higher selves have tried to give to them all along.

I can pray that all the evil that those who have led humanity astray becomes undone, and that the truths that they withheld become available to all willing to see them.

I can pray that all unbalances over the millennia become rectified in the best possible ways for all concerned.

And I can also pray that all of us here that are now awake and aware of all these imbalances realize that what is happening now, is that humanity as a whole is transitioning away from:

I. AM.

Instead, we are now collectively heading towards a new song of being - and that song goes like this:

I AM.

WE ARE.

It was mentioned earlier how some alt-news media have suddenly turned and become good obedient citizens to the state without asking any questions. One of them is Paul Joseph Watson, who is saying this is serious and if you think otherwise you are just a naive idiot. I found this article by him on SOTT from 2007 and if you exchange two words, global warming for corona circus, then they are identical but PJW would strongly disagree no doubt.

Here is the article in question The creeping fascism of global warming hysteria: A dogma of coercion, bias, and junk science -- Sott.net

I will show just the first paragraph to illustrate with crossing through his word and putting my change of words in color:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/130207globalwarming.htm

It just goes to show that PJW could see how global warming was used to usher in a fascist world order with fake science and by decree, but not able to see it now when all that has changed is the alleged cause. The power players behind the global warming scam are the same who are pushing the corona circus.

I think PJW is VERY invested in the "China is bad" narrative and it's completely clouding his view. He sees the virus as something 'bad China' did to the west and that we have to defend against (through social distancing etc.) and simply cannot see the fact that this plays directly into the hands of the elite's plans. I don't think he thinks it was literally a conscious attack by China, simply their incompetence (not sure on that though). So in a short time he seems to have gone from a self-styled sarcastic anti-authoritarian to someone who makes videos shaming people for not social distancing. It's pretty pathetic.

The Calvary is coming in to rescue Bill Gates from the unruly masses... Look at all the media outlets below all saying the same thing? Proof they are all owned by the same people! Illusion of choice

Poor Bill is a victim of conspiracy theories :-( ... All he's trying to do is help... Why don't people just accept his help? :cry: Please spare a thought for Mr Vaccine. He just wants to help you by giving you one of his vaccines.

I could be wrong, Bluegazer, but why would you take that risk going outdoors without a mask when it just became mandatory to wear them? As Laura said it's best to keep a low profile, to go along and get along with others. Now I don't like masks either, I do not agree with that 'social distancing' bit at all, but I play this game because I don't want to draw any unwanted attention to myself, which could result in very unpleasant situations. Dealing with authoritarian followers is very tricky! I had to deal with them myself and looking back I can clearly see what I did wrong. I didn't keep a low profile, because I was a bit of a rebel and therefore created unnecessary problems for me and my family.

IMO, this has nothing to do with a 'difference in frequency'.

But what we can do is to take part in this thread, and show we do not buy into the lies while protecting ourselves in real life. My two cents!

@Mariama,

I kind of agree with both of you. I think in a sense that @Bluegazer was seeing the difference in FRV but as long as he did not endanger himself or others he may have found a new awareness that was not there previously.

Of course, we do need to remember there is a need to use external consideration for others as well as to preserve our containers in order to be of service to others. Many are perhaps seeing the rediculous controls being imposed on them. On the other hand, we see others completely blind to what is happening. Now that @Bluegazer has seen this strange division of frequencies he can better judge how to proceed in future everyday interactions.

I know that here many are protesting the draconian restrictions of quarantines and what used to be normal social interaction. "The battle is through us" in a very obvious way that I have never seen before.

We are still in a kind of "wait and see" mode. Patience is still a wise approach I think. @Mariama I think @Bluegazer would be wise to take your advice and proceed with caution until things become clearer.
I guess it's my turn to rant a bit...

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas. I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either). I'm reminded of the famous quote ""The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" and what Haffner described in his Defying Hitler.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?

@aragorn,

I am feeling the same way. I kind of started with the same thought "I can't just sit and do nothing". I think we all can do "something". It does I think eventually lead to a sense of anger but this anger I think needs to be directed to the "bastards who are " doing all they can to defeat the "new reality" for a world that could become "STO". Before I found Laura's books and this forum I never even heard of STS and STO. I then became aware of these strange wonderful entities called the Cs/Casseopaens who answered sincere universally applicable questions and yet tell us they are not "gods" but they are us in the future.

Ranting I think is sometimes a good thing as long as we direct it to our real enemy The predator/4D STS/Psychopathic OPs. What if the fate of the universe depends on Laura and all of us here who see these horrible lies being foisted upon humanity?

I think there may be such a thing called "Righteous Anger". I don't know if we need to deliver such anger or not but I think we may be allowed to use it at least as a "mental block".

Session 3 January 2009:
Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

Mind you, I expect some more mental gymnastics before that can happen. There's one big hurdle they have to overcome and that is how to treat those who claim they don't need vaccination as they already had the virus and now have immunity...

I think here they will have to come up with some story board on why everyone regardless of any perceived natural immunity will need the vaccine. There's more propaganda coming our way in the build up to the release of the vaccine along this lines! Mark my words!

Right on queue they are now saying there's no guarantee having had Corona virus and overcome it conveys immunity... The propaganda has begun in the run up to the release of the vaccine.

Everyone must get a vaccine irregardless of whether you've had covid 19 or not! This is where it's going. The propaganda narrative is already beginning.

There are no guarantees that if you have antibodies against the coronavirus that you are completely immune.

Another way to look at it might be that in past lives, we may have fought on the barricades, have become martyrs, running around protesting and fighting what cannot be fought. We might have learned a lot, and we might have shown bravery and conscience and it might have been important. But we also lacked knowledge. Now that we have the knowledge about Cosmic forces, higher realms etc., and have a different perspective, our lessons are different as well. Right now we are preparing for 4D, we get in the "groove", we are building a conduit. We live through this madness as active observers. We shine our light, utilize our "weight" and knowledge to the max, connect all kinds of dots in a completely unprecedented way, and by doing so, catapult ourselves towards the stars🌟

Your quote reminded me of Sophie Scholl, a member of the White Rose, a group of German resistance fighters during WWII. They wrote, copied and distributed leaflets informing the German public of the true nature of Nazism. They were not caught until Sophie made a crucial mistake, perhaps it was even one thoughtless act of rebellion, which ultimately cost her her life and that of her brother and some friends:

On 18 February, Hans and Sophie Scholl set off on their most daring expedition yet. They planned to distribute copies of their sixth - and as it would turn out, final - leaflet at the University of Munich, where students would find them as they came out of lectures.

The siblings left piles of the leaflets around the central stairwell. But as they reached the top of the stairs, Sophie still had a number of leaflets left over - so she threw them over the balcony, to float down to the students below.

She was seen by a caretaker, who called the Gestapo.

I wrote the following comment on SOTT:
If I am not mistaken there was another man that belonged to the group (I watched an interview with him) who was caught and put in isolation for a long time and later stated that Hans and Sophie Scholl had not been careful enough or something of the sort. Which is obvious, because Sophie threw the rest of the leaflets over the balcony. Had she thought things through she wouldn't have drawn attention to herself like that. OSIT.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find that clip again. So, although I admire the White Rose for their courage and intelligence I think we have to be careful glorifying resistance fighters. That said, when they were caught and knew that they were in deep trouble they still didn't grass on their friends and they faced their death with dignity and grace. And who knows, it might have been part of their life lesson plans, so take this with a pinch of salt.

Still 8 pages behind, wanted to give a small update from Italy, the lock down has been extended until 3rd of may. On the news are popping up hints that in some regions of the country they want to push mandatory flu vaccines for the over 65 year old citizens, in one region starting in the next couple of months they estimate to vaccinate over 2.5 mln people. The feckless authorities are parroting endlessly that turning back to normalcy won't be possible until a vaccine won't be found, also they are thinking to force the people to be tracked via phone apps like in other countries though at the moment this thing is voluntarily, though you know how it works with this things now It's a voluntary thing tomorrow it's mandatory.

I'm working in the hotelier field and a colleague from work posted on our watsapp chat an instruction manual from WHO to bussinesses that operate in the hotelier and restaurant fields, on how to become a good and obedient puppy ready to abide to every insane and pathological rule your master dictates you, I'm sorry I got taken away a little bit here, so basically, this guide from WHO wants to make sure that people understand that this thing is here to stay with us and we have to listen blindly to these guys from WHO since they wish us only well, for example, in that manual they using such words as supervisors of your employers in order to make sure that they are following the official dictates related to coronavirus and so on and so on.

To be honest after reading it a little bit, at least to me it seemed indeed an indoctination manual on how to become an obedient, mindless zombie, relaying completely on your beloved masters. I thought for a couple of seconds to write on the work chat the above thoughts but then I thought that it won't be right on behalf of my colleagues, they are nice guys but don't think that they will had appreciated my rant. :cool2: Besides, I'm all in for trying to respect others free will, it's the right thing to do, everyone is entitled to make his own choices and learn his own lessons. I agree with other of our brothers and sisters who mentioned here that it's not that we have to save the world or anything, defending and spreading the truth without making yourself a target that is what we can do, who will be interested to listen, to open their eyes and see what's going on around them it's up to them, that's it, no anticipation whatsoever.

On a last note, on FB I've noticed some Italian people a little bit concerned about the vaccine thing, the tracking app and where all this it may lead to and it gave me a little bit of hope and joy because who knows maybe some of the people will start opening their eyes and see some bits of the dark reality that tries to engulf our BBM? Will see, though I'm not holding my breath, one thing is sure, if the majority will cave in to all the BS that those feckless politicians are throwing at them, the suffering and the eventual shock that may follow will be much greater and painful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we can see the starting of the next phase: the rollout of the Universal Guaranteed Income scheme:
Hmm, not just yet i would say, as appears from Euronews: Will universal basic income become a reality after lockdown is lifted?

The United Kingdom, for its part, has so far ruled out such a measure. British finance minister Rishi Sunak rejected the proposal on Tuesday, arguing that it was not the correct answer to the coronavirus crisis.

In Germany, a proposal was submitted in March to the Bundestag petition committee with more than 450,000 signatures in favour of universal basic income. But it is unlikely to become law as there is no parliamentary majority for it, with the ruling CDU/CSU group against the measure.

In France, the concept was championed by Benoit Hamon, the Socialist party candidate in the 2017 presidential race. He defended his idea once more this month in an open letter published by Le Monde newspaper in which he wrote that "the strength of universal income is that it remains, no matter what happens, that it is always there when a major crisis occurs".
"It is the social antidote to the repetition of these health crises," he added.
But French President Emmanuel Macron has said he does not believe in unconditional universal income.

Hi everyone, I’m new here :). I have been following this forum for a while.
I wasn’t going to participate but now I thought that this information could be part of the puzzle and some help to understand what we all want to understand... the truth.
If you mind to know who I am... just a good human being with all the best intentions and humble enough to recognize that I also could be wrong. ⭐

My mother language is Spanish
I looked a bit at the video and the impression is that it is part of the China bashing agenda. It sounds similar to how PJW presents and to how Zerohedge (at least for a long time) have presented it. The point it that communist China is evil. It is therefore also not surprising to find at the end of the 'documentary' that Jennifer Zeng is listed in the credits and as it happens in the role ad Academic Director. Jennifer Zeng has produced many propaganda videos about China and their handling of the 'pandemic' and though she lives in the US has said nothing about the US handling of things. She is connected to Falun Gong and very involved in Chinaphobia.

It has some experts from the usual US think tanks and US officials, who of course says that this is a dangerous virus unleashed by China on the West etc.

Epoch Times who produced the video is just an arm of the Deep State.

In the last few weeks and especially the last, as has been documented in this thread, there has been quite a strong push to blame China for this virus, so no surprise that it comes out now. It was put up on the 7th of April.

Andy, I noticed that you signed up on the 7th of April, and since this is your first post then we would like to know you a little more, how you found us, what you are interested in and what you have read, so as Jones mentioned here, write an intro post and you will get the official welcome which includes hints and advice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom