I remember opening of 2012 London olympic games and thinking WTH ? It stirred s lot of controversy at the time. Now is this too much of coincidence or not ? Allegedly this is exactly what Satanists like to do - flaunt it.
The clip provided has been blocked. Here's the vid of the entire ceremony with relevant part beginning 43:52 -
So many pyramids. Kids in pjs/hospital beds/nurses acting like robots as very scary super villain from Harry Potter rises high into the air while lesser demons/villains from childhood stories also on scene. One does look like Boris Johnson, but supposedly story character. Vigilant Citizen weighs in:
The Occult Symbolism of the 2012 Olympics Opening and Closing Ceremonies
opening8-e1345051517705.jpg

A child reading Peter Pan. On the page, we see a scary Captain Hook standing next to … a kid strapped to a bed? According to Franz Springmeier, Monarch programming uses a technique called “Peter Pan Programming”, in which Captain Hook represents the handler.

After J.K. Rowling’s appearance, hordes of ghouls and villains from English literature enter the stage, running after the children and scaring the crap out of them.

opening9-e1345052370854.jpg

As if under the spell of this gigantic figure of Lord Voldemort, this young girl’s bed hovers high above the ground. Does this represent dissociation engendered by intense trauma?

While the evil characters run after the children, the nurses are completely immobile and powerless as if declaring “Health workers can do nothing when the elite’s mind control is happening behind closed doors”.
[audience totally loving and cheering this disturbing presentation]
Luckily, a whole bunch of Mary Poppins fly down and shoo away the scary characters. Then, a rather creepy giant baby appears on stage.

opening10-e1345053215204.jpg

Is it just me or does the giant baby have a big “separation” on the forehead?

The odd combination of children in a hospital and fairy tales might have been a clever way to combine two important aspects of British culture. It can also be a sick way of referring to Monarch mind control. On that note, let’s bring out Mr. Bean!

Right before the Parade of Nations, the ceremony presented a dark segment that confused and disturbed more than a few viewers. Supposedly dedicated to victims of the 7/7 London Bombings, it had the feel of a dark ritual. Also, once again, we see an innocent child being preyed upon by dark forces. Despite the fact that the Christian hymn Abide With Me was playing in the background, the performance had an eerie feel, as if we were witnessing some kind of occult child sacrifice.

The set begins with a group of performers feverishly dancing under a giant orange ball resembling the sun orb. Then a young boy appears, looking somewhat lost and confused. One of the dancers approach the boy and looks to take something precious from him.

opening12-e1345126202113.jpg

The dancer takes from the young boy an imaginary ball, which can represent his life force or maybe his soul.
[or maybe it's adrenochrone]

Once the dancer takes the child’s soul, he taunts him with it and takes it away from him. The boy attempts to take it back but it is no use, he cannot do it. Apparently drained and resigned, the boy embraces the dancer who stole his soul.

opening13-e1345126613670.jpg

The boy hugs the man who preyed on him and is ultimately integrated into the “dark side”.

At the end of the set, the child is at the center of the dancers and raises his hands in the air as if saying “I am reborn with the dark side”. On that creepy, disturbing note, let’s bring out the athletes!
[...]
Combined with the ever-present pyramidal structures around the Stadium, the event became one big tribute to the Illuminati elite. Two weeks later, the closing ceremony took the Illuminati symbolism to another level.

Definitely worth reading the whole article, but here's a couple of clinchers - lines from John Lennon's Imagine sung:

Imagine there’s no countries
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say
I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

And this:
leadolympics-1.jpg

As if emerging from the fire produced by the petals (representing Nations of the world), a phoenix appears above the cauldron.

The symbol of the phoenix, the bird that is reborn from its ashes, is extremely important to occult secret societies and, consequently, to the occult elite.
“The phoenix is the most celebrated of all the symbolic creatures fabricated by the ancient Mysteries for the purpose of concealing the great truths of esoteric philosophy. (…) Mediæval Hermetists regarded the phoenix as a symbol of the accomplishment of alchemical transmutation, a process equivalent to human regeneration. The name phoenix was also given to one of the secret alchemical formula. (…) In the Mysteries it was customary to refer to initiates as phoenixes or men who had been born again, for just as physical birth gives man consciousness in the physical world, so the neophyte, after nine degrees in the womb of the Mysteries, was born into a consciousness of the Spiritual world. This is the mystery of initiation to which Christ referred when he said, “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John iii. 3). The phoenix is a fitting symbol of this spiritual truth.”
– Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages
unitednations.jpg

This gigantic mural situated inside the UN’s Security Council Chamber in New York features a phoenix rising from a world in ashes.

closing13-e1345132832654.jpg

With a phoenix rising above all nations as a backdrop, Take That sings “Rule the World”. This is getting pretty blatant.

Well, we hadn't seen nuthin' yet! Found this article as well:
Boris Johnson: London 2012 excitement 'spreading like benign virus'

Olympics excitement is spreading round Britain "like a benign sort of virus passing from individual to individual", the London mayor, Boris Johnson, said as the country awaited the Games opening ceremony on Friday night.

No matter how blatant, the majority just doesn't see.

I want to share a bold theory. Last night I really couldn't sleep, after thinking and thinking where the world is going with all this. I even cried about the horror of what I thought. A lot of it has to do with what I read in Greenbaum speech, what the C's said about 'the program is complete' and soul smashing.

Q: (L) Okay, so there are some proteins that can fold and jiggle, let's call it. They fold and then part of their function is to move in a certain way regularly or rhythmically. Does that relate to the idea that a heart can continue beating after it's been removed from the body, that it's a function of the ensemble of proteins that are making up the organ? It can continue to function as long as there is some... Some ability to receive some information?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

Think about this: It is not only in these last years, but for thousands of years that humanity has been bombarded with varied programs, individual and collective hypnosis. Many of the events of the last few years were created with the purpose of dissociating and fragmenting the mind. All this fragmentation is exactly the opposite of what Gurdijeff and others have promoted, the crystallization of the soul.

I had read here on the forum, the possibility of 4D STS souls taking over bodies and finally consuming the invasion. For this they have to remove the original soul. Much of it lies in the hypnotic and dissociation mechanism to fragment the mind, but something was missing. That something was:

1) Increase the number of containers since only 10% of the population is hypnotizable and the same percentage is not, plus the remaining percentage that is in the middle.

2) To create a condition where large groups of the population surrender their free will through fear and voluntary isolation.

3) To generate the genetic changes and transformation of the brain wiring so that the recipients can accommodate the STS frequency. -this is closely related to point 1-

We know that no pathogen can survive if the ground is not propitious. Whether it's on a genetic level or on the level of our mind.

This is friends, what's going on: We're on the verge of invasion. While the people are all locked up and quarantined, when all Manchurian candidates are finally activated, both the re-engineering of the brain and the previous programming will expel the original soul and allow the 4D STS souls to join in unison and at the same time.

If there were not a STO strain that would allow the STO frequencies to somehow neutralize the STS frequency generating the level field of interaction (fair playground), we would already be up to our necks in diabolical entities walking the streets.

It is evident that the STS plans are delayed and their hubris leaves them blind to reality, but nevertheless this group and others is now when we should be more vigilant.

Quick thought about the Russian (ex) general interview, still regarding Putin.
I would bet that Putin knows about and maybe that he's only going to see how this story develops across the russians.
What i had in mind is that it's "truth" what he says, Putin know probably all of this and we can expect that he likes such possible polemics in his country, he probably already keeps an eye on this affair. Some people will not be happy if there's any kind of concrete condamnation, population will debate.
And i also had in mind something like this story will have a bad impact on the power of the pro-wester/US factions.

Over the last couple of days, I've been trying to reconcile two different things in my mind, namely the overwhelm of local hospitals and emergency systems (of NY/NJ area) versus the stories of underwhelm and even empty hospitals throughout elsewhere. If this was already addressed in this thread, forgive me but I haven't been able to keep up, but I wanted to add the observations that I've gathered from speaking to several nurses, emts, and paramedics that I know from the area.

Two nurses that I know personally have told me that their units are overwhelmed, and that they are seeing lots of patients dying from symptoms consistent with the virus, like respiratory failure, and being intubated and put on ventilators. One of the nurses tested positive for the virus and is in quarantine, but she said she has no symptoms as of the last time I spoke with her. The other one hasn't spoken in regards to that, but has mentioned how mentally and emotionally tolling it is to not be able to do standard procedures to help, and seeing people die. A third nurse that I am acquainted with also recently posted on social media about being overwhelmed by not being able to help the number of people dying, day after day, and seeing them speak to their loved ones on the phone when they are getting worse, before they put them on respirators.

Three other emergency responders that I know have tested positive with the virus, one with severe symptoms that he said he had barely made it through, but has recovered, one without symptoms as of the last time we spoke recently, and a third one who did have symptoms but I haven't seen in a while, but last I heard he was recovering.

Other emergency responders I have spoken to have mentioned seeing a significant increase in the number of patients with breathing problems, and overwhelming amount during the shifts, and that the local hospitals keep being full and not accepting more patients, so they have to go to other area hospitals not as close. Yet other responders have told me they are seeing people with mild symptoms that suddenly are having heart problems and dropping dead, without much they are able to do to bring them back (since their protocols are restrictive to prevent higher contamination and spread rates).

This information that I am getting is from reliable first-hand sources, and I've been trying to get as many "testimonials" of this sort, and picking their brain, as I can. So part of me is baffled that there are hospitals in this area COMPLETELY empty, which seems to be the case for certain hospitals, according to stories circulating on the web (I haven't verified this first hand myself). Supposedly, this is because of shortage of supplies such as ventilators to use those hospitals, so they are being designated for non-covid cases. (Even though, by local protocols, everyone is assumed to have the virus until proven otherwise). I am also thinking that it may be because they are telling everyone to stay home unless it's life or death, so all the lesser concerns just aren't in hospitals right now.

Some of the local emergency responders that I've spoken to mentioned that they have lost track of the number of total supposedly "confirmed" cases of covid19 patients.

Anyway, I hope putting this information out there helps, since while it seems that the reaction to the situation is grossly over exaggerated in many places, numbers being jacked up artificially, and the "new normal" seeming worse than 1984, there actually seem to be some areas that are hit pretty heavy, and at least locally, death tolls seem higher than normal flu deaths. At least, some nursing homes are being wiped out, and having to build makeshift morgues(per the news). So I'm not totally sure we can call it a nothing burger, at least not from where I am standing, but seems to be the case for other parts of the country and the world.

So I'm not totally sure we can call it a nothing burger, at least not from where I am standing, but seems to be the case for other parts of the country and the world.
It does seem that there are a few hotspots - e.g. New York, Bergamon, Spain - where the symptoms and recorded deaths are really severe and yet so many other places, states even countries where it is not raising more than a blip on the radar. That does seem quite odd.

Since he encourages people to subscribe to Rubezh Studio, this channel might be associated with this political organisation. Rubezh Studio has more videos in Russian about Covid19, if anyone is interested.

My personal take on this, that despite him saying a lot of correct things, those who live in Russia should take care and not share his videos publicly, or subscribe to the channel, or affiliate themselves in an open way with what he does. Just as a protective measure. He is indeed a true nationalist with everything that it entails, and in open way declares that recent and upcoming changes to the Constitution are illegal, and since entire system is corrupt (as he says), real changes in Russia can be done only through revolution. And you have to agree that it is a dangerous sentiment. ;-)

This kind of talk in Russia is punishable by law. That's why this figure in particular is probably being "persecuted", and not because he talks about coronavirus being made in laboratory. As I wrote before, others made similar public declarations without repercussions.

I prefer Khazin's explanation of the same issues, without the nationalistic overtones.

It does seem that there are a few hotspots - e.g. New York, Bergamon, Spain - where the symptoms and recorded deaths are really severe and yet so many other places, states even countries where it is not raising more than a blip on the radar. That does seem quite odd.
Maybe this is the reason!

Could it be that since this whole action started, some corona strains have been created and/or distributed as a bio/economic weapon by the US Deep State against different countries to destabilize situation there and take advantage?

Russian political analyst Igor Panarin thinks so. Perhaps our Russian forumites can chime in and say whether he is a person of reason but at first quick run through his article I found some of his views very interesting, having read a Czech translation of it. This is a Google translation of the Russian original (I have ran out of my limit for DeepL this month). Hope I copied/pasted everything correctly - it's very long. Questions and subtitles are in bold to keep it a bit organized.

Igor Panarin: “Operation COVID-19 is a game to overthrow Putin, Trump and Xi Jinping”
Business-Gazeta.ru, April 12

Well-known political scientist about why NATO soldiers are not afraid of coronavirus and whether the Kremlin will complete Putin's left-wing conservative turn

Fakes were thrown in that Putin was not just ill, but fled from Moscow. The same disinformation scheme was used against Stalin in 1941: the Germans were approaching the capital, and the generalissimo allegedly disappeared, leaving the country, ”says professor, Doctor of Political Sciences Igor Panarin. Panarin said in an interview to “BUSINESS Online” about who American intelligence veterans are accused of making bio-weapons and what a tough fight has unfolded within the global and Russian elites against the backdrop of a pandemic.

“THE ACTIVE USE OF BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS AGAINST ALL HUMANITY - THE CASE IS ABSOLUTELY UNPRECEDENTED”

Igor Nikolaevich, you have been analyzing the situation with coronavirus on your video channel World Politics for several weeks now. What is your personal impression: is it a virus of natural or artificial origin?

- In this regard, I read and follow a variety of points of view, but my version is that COVID-19 is, of course, a biological weapon. Or, as it is also called in the media, a bacteriological or just a biological weapon. Unfortunately, I have practically no doubt about this. It has an artificial origin, like all this informational wave, which has been raised around it.

But in this case, who do you attribute to the possible developers of the coronavirus as a biological weapon? What are the indirect signs, evidence?

- Let’s say, VeteransToday, the site of US Army and intelligence veterans (not only he, but he is the most systemic) has been voicing this version for quite some time. Moreover, this portal cites documents that the development of COVID-19 was completed in 2015. One of the centers where the secret laboratories were located was based in North Carolina, the other at Harvard, and the third in Arkansas. According to American intelligence veterans, experiments to test a new bio-weapon were conducted in the UK (including at Cambridge University), where they were funded by the Bill Gates Foundation, as well as in Australia and Canada.

Moreover, the testing of some components was carried out in biological laboratories in Georgia and Ukraine. As the source indicates, a similar thing most likely happened at the Institute of Virology in Wuhan, by the way, funded by Soros, where the epicenter of infection later emerged. Although this is another question: was there an epicenter? There is evidence that one of the American doctors suffered from the coronavirus in November 2019, and this happened in the United States even before they discovered this infection in China.

(Quote from VeteransToday: “... There is significant indirect evidence that this COVID-19 pandemic was a biological weapon that was deployed, primarily against China and Iran, but“ rebounded ”against its creators. All biological war experts say that traditionally strategists were skeptical of biological war precisely because it has a tendency to “bounce”, hit on its own and create returns ”- approx. ed.).

And yet, who can be the customer of such a large-scale work?

- As suggested - the former head of Microsoft and one of the richest people on the planet (and from 2009 to 2016 - the richest, according to Forbes), Bill Gates and the so-called philanthropist George Soros. Note that Gates is a great friend of the US Democratic Party and the main sponsor of the Clinton clan (the so-called Clintonites). In addition, what I call the “deep state” with its center in London is closely related to both of them. In January 2020, I put forward the version that the “headquarters” (if I may say so) of this game is located in the sad memory of the British city of Salisbury, and called for an international inspection to be sent there.

But what about the reports that Prince Charles of Wales contracted the coronavirus? That Prime Minister Boris Johnson ended up in intensive care for a while?

- I consider this a misinformation and a distraction from the British. I do not believe in the veracity of these medical reports. Moreover, Johnson, as British journalists joyfully report, is already recovering well. As for the goal of the game launched by the "deep state" - this is no more or less a blow around the world, and this, of course, has never happened before. It is safe to say that such an active use of biological weapons against all of humanity is an absolutely unprecedented case.

In the comments on my World Politics video channel, which I conduct on the Internet, Italians wrote to me that the staff of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (created supposedly to raise the level of healthcare throughout the world) were organized in a number of Italian cities in the fall of 2019 a series of flu shots, and then it was in these places that the greatest pestilence and mortality were observed. Although I do not think that everything should be believed from what is being told.

After all, it comes to the fact that people burn cell towers, because they suspect that they are transmitting the infection. It is these “witch bonfires” that have swept Britain now. It’s hard for me to comment on this - we have all become too nervous, and not only in Russia. By the way, we still look quite calm against the general world background.

“A POWERFUL VIRUS WAS MADE IN ITALY BY THE TERRORIST NETWORK“ GLADIO ”

Ahead of the coronavirus pandemic, a pandemic of horror before a new infection strides around the world. And it hits many more than the virus itself.

- Here is a very important point: today, the use of biological weapons is not exhausted, all this is accompanied by a powerful disinformation campaign, which creates humanity's problems rather mental than flu-like. At the same time, both English and Italian statisticians and analysts testify: mortality in Italy and the UK this year is even less than last year, so nothing catastrophically irreversible happens. However, the danger level is exaggerated by an order of magnitude! So this is also a large-scale social experiment, but already in the field of misinformation and fakes. Someone puts an imperious hand over the whole of Old Europe with its commitment to human rights: NATO troops have been brought into almost all European countries (supposedly in connection with future large-scale exercises). And the European Parliament, which easily resents the dispersal of the two thousandth demonstration in Moscow, for some reason is silent about this - it does not bother anyone. This is also a curious factor.

Unfortunately, I have to admit that the overwhelming majority of Russian media are in line with the globalist trend: they are also engaged in escalating the situation.

Quite right, we got some kind of armageddon online - both on TV and on the Internet. There is nowhere to hide from the array of negative information pouring on us: people were locked at home, and the only means of their communication - gadgets, social networks and instant messengers - are also full of messages about COVID-19.

- Judge for yourself: last year, 650 thousand people died of influenza in the world (for comparison: at the time of the interview, about 97 thousand deaths from coronavirus were recorded in the world - approx. Ed.). Did anyone introduce insane fines, taxes and restrictive measures in connection with this last year? And now in Italy fines of 5 thousand euros, in France - about 4 thousand euros, and in Spain they can reach 600 thousand. To many Europeans this seems like a bad dream. Moreover, as our doctor Myasnikov noted, the mortality rate from COVID-19 does not exceed 4–5 percent. Then why is such a powerful information company deployed, coupled with an aggressive attack on human rights - on freedom of movement and so on? Let's not forget: in Russia, in Moscow, even at the very beginning of quarantine, an attempt was made to introduce digital passes ...

Well, in Kazan, this attempt that you are talking about has been successful. There is even a special website issuing digital badges.

- From Monday, the First Throne, as you know, switches to the access regime (as Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin stated, passes will be introduced in the capital for travel to work, but then the regime will only be tightened up to the control of movement within each district - approx. . ed.). These are obvious busts, since the degree of threat is clearly not consistent with the measures taken. Yes, a pandemic must be treated, it must be fought, but common sense should not be forgotten. Donald Trump correctly recalled the number of deaths in road accidents in the United States: for several years this tragic figure has not dropped below 40 thousand people a year. But no one forbids cars on this basis!

In this context, the already mentioned NATO exercises called “Defender of Europe”, Defender Europe 2020, are noteworthy. Despite all quarantine restrictions, Defender Europe 2020 (note the largest in NATO history on European territory and providing for the transfer of a 40,000th military contingent) not canceled! The leaders of the training operation simply reduced its volume. The most interesting thing is that the NATO, according to the plan, move through the most infected centers in Germany - Munich, Baden-Württemberg and Hamburg. The question arises: do they really care about the danger of getting infected?

How's that - what do you think?

- There is an assumption that NATO soldiers have already been vaccinated against COVID-19 and other war viruses. By the way, according to information announced on April 3 by VeteransToday, the number of war viruses can reach 89, and they were developed primarily in Cambridge, which is sponsored by Bill Gates. There is also reason to believe that when the coronavirus appeared on the territory of the PRC, the employees of the western special services that used it there already had a vaccination against it. This is a very important point: therefore, the vaccine from COVID-19 may already be available!

As Italian patriots informed me, the war virus was used in five countries: in China, Iran, Italy, France and Germany. And already in Spain he was brought in through France and Italy. These are viruses of different models: the most powerful one worked in Italy, the second most powerful in Iran, the third in China, etc. As for Russia, we behaved very correctly in this situation: we instantly closed from China - so neither our man alone did not get sick from the Chinese modification of the virus.

And this despite the fact that there were a lot of Chinese in Russia yesterday.

“Just an incredible amount!” But the measures taken by the government of Mikhail Mishustin worked on time. However, after this was followed by a blow through Europe, and thus the virus still got into our territory. If we look at those infected in Russia, especially the first wave, it will not be difficult to notice that most of them are rich people. Many returned to the capital from Courchevel. Hence the suspicion that in Courchevel they were infected quite deliberately, so that they brought COVID-19 home. It is clear that we are talking not only about tourists, but primarily about those who have real estate abroad or their own business. They tried to infect Russia through her beloved Western civilization. Note that only from March 20 to 27, according to official figures, 160 thousand Russian citizens returned to Moscow from abroad. And Sergei Sobyanin generally cited the figure of a million people who have been on foreign trips over the past month. Did you manage to check each of them? I doubt it, although this is about the main risk groups.

It is symptomatic that the lion's share of the infected arrived in Russia from Courchevel. This suggests how Clintonites relate to their own. After all, the Russian “Courchevel” is, albeit not so important, but also part of the global elite.

- Yes, this just characterizes the Clintonites and their attitude towards people. But we, for our part, are obligated to track these people, since they are Russian citizens.

However, in my opinion, the federal communications center for the fight against coronavirus, led by Mishustin, who appointed one of the deputy prime ministers, is not working efficiently. During the meetings that Vladimir Putin regularly holds today, they reported to him: 80 percent of those infected with COVID-19 came from abroad, and another 20 percent were mainly those who contacted them.

If the most powerful virus was brought to Italy, then who and how could do this?

- According to my data, Gladio, the secret terrorist network of the NATO bloc, did this. The NATO members themselves, despite the fact that almost all of Italy is in a pandemic, are quietly moving around the country. Russia is helping the Italians — I think we sent our squad of epidemiologists and virologists to Italy with the support of a group of radiation, chemical and biological defense forces. We need to get samples of the Italian virus, to make sure what is happening there in reality, and also to fulfill the direct task of extinguishing the source of infection in a country where we have traditionally concentrated many tourists and business connections. This decision is just as true as with the sending of our specialists to Serbia.

As for Gladio ... After the end of World War II, a special operations department was operating inside the MI-6 British intelligence - in fact, a terrorist administration. It seems to me that it was this office, together with the agent of Winston Churchill, William Donovan, the head of the US strategic services department, who created a special terrorist structure in Western Europe and the States, as explained, in case of war with the Soviet Union. Their secondary goals are to prevent the communist government from taking power in Italy and France. In addition, they carried out terrorist acts in the West, and then wrote them off to the Communists and the KGB of the USSR.

The Italians wrote to me that the coronavirus in Italy distributed the same Gladio network. Prior to this, the largest terrorist attack that the Italians related to Gladio was the explosion of the station in Bologna in 1980, during which 85 were killed and 200 people were injured. However, some experts believe that both Al-Qaeda and Daesh (the Arabic name for the ISIS group banned in the Russian Federation - ed.), And some other banned organizations are also NATO terrorist networks, but only created inside the Islamic of the world.

Italy was chosen as a testing ground for the use of a powerful war virus for a number of reasons, among which the presence of a large number of NATO bases, as well as good opportunities for setting up this cynical experiment, are not the least.

“FAKES WAS THROUGH THAT PUTIN fell ill, ran away from MOSCOW... AS AGAINST STALIN IN 1941

What is the goal of the indirect bio-impact on Russia?

- There are several goals. One of the main ones is to abolish the popular vote on amendments to the Constitution, scheduled for April 22. This, as we know, succeeded - the vote was postponed with an open date. The second goal is to disrupt the large-scale celebration of the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory, force them to cancel the military parade and the procession of the Immortal Regiment. We can say that the main blow fell on these plans - after all, the celebrations were conceived with the participation of the heads of many states, this should have been our triumph. In the end, I don’t know with what results we will approach May 9, but it’s already clear: a grand celebration with a large number of honored guests will not work. And what is most symptomatic: the theme of the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory completely disappeared from all the Russian media, including state-owned channels - there is practically no mention of it! This is amazing! Only recently began to slip some statements of TV presenters, and then, as it were, by the way. The exceptions are the Zvezda and Spas channels, but this is clearly not enough. And at the same time, mind you, the country is for the third week forced to be at the TV.

People from 108 countries are subscribed to my video channel. So, they write to me from Ukraine that the Inter TV channel, associated with businessman Dmitry Firtash, reports every morning which city or town the Red Army liberated that day in 1945. Do we have anything like that? Not even a sound on Russian state channels! I think that this shows up almost completely the external management of the Russian media, including state television channels. At the same time, a whole stream of “desa” and fakes poured into our information space — through the media of Mikhail Khodorkovsky and the like, and all this was instantly quoted by Russian media. And there was practically no reaction from those who are required to monitor all this. Even a fake order for allegedly preparing to send troops to Moscow, which was distributed on behalf of the Minister of Defense, was followed by a refutation only after a week! During this time, information spread across social networks and the media and only worsened the panic.

Why did this become possible?

- I think that part of the Russian elite acted and continues to act in alliance with external players - with the British and others. Accordingly, I would really like to know which part. It seems to me that the game on the side of the enemy began to be felt very sharply at the end of March, but Putin withstood it, although tremendous pressure was exerted on him. It got to the point that certain telegram channels, behind which there are forces very influential in the Russian Federation, demanded that the Russian president resign.

Or they wrote that Putin, having talked to the chief physician of Kommunarka, became ill with a coronavirus ...

- Yes, they wrote about it. The fact that Putin’s health no longer allows him to rule the state. “To whom will power pass?” - anonymously exclaimed pathetically. I watched these telegram channels, and I imagine who is behind them - often these are very serious government officials. A tough struggle within the elites has unfolded especially after Valentina Tereshkova in the State Duma came up with a proposal to nullify the presidential term for Vladimir Putin. In fact, immediately after this there followed a tough disinformation attack on Vladimir Vladimirovich with the aim of breaking it and forcing him to move away from the decision. The fakes were thrown in that Putin was not just ill, but had fled from Moscow and was being treated either in Valdai or in Sochi. It was exactly the same disinformation scheme that was used against Stalin in 1941: the Germans were approaching Moscow, and the generalissimo allegedly disappeared, disappeared from the capital and left the country to its fate. But Putin found among his circle people on whom he could rely, and with several video messages showed that he was keeping the situation under control.

Strange as it may seem, they tried to strike the third information blow through Boris Johnson. When the news spread that COVID-19 was discovered inside the British royal family and that Johnson himself fell ill and was looking for someone to transfer power to, some analysts were quick to draw parallels with Putin. Say, but what about us? What will we do in the same situation?

However, Vladimir Putin showed everyone that he was still in shape: in addition to a conference call, a videoconference with governors and enterprises of the military-industrial complex, he held a number of direct working meetings, and this was the answer to those who press on him both from the outside and from the inside. The fight, in my opinion, has now passed into a decisive phase. But the Russian leader was supported by a telephone conversation with Donald Trump, which once again confirmed that their positions on the main issues are close. The union of Putin and Trump, in my opinion, testifies that London globalists should be defeated.

But sociologists testify that Tereshkova’s proposal for "zeroing" was perceived by society mainly negatively.

- Yes, for many it caused a negative rejection, and for me - full support. Why? "Zeroing" does not at all mean that in 2024 Vladimir Putin will go on another presidential term. Three to four years before that - what can I talk about? But the very possibility of such a choice gives stability to the Russian political structure. After coronavirus hysteria, we all will inevitably wake up in another world, the economic decline will be observed not only in our country, but also in Europe and in China. It is completely incomprehensible whether Xi Jinping as the leader of the PRC will survive in this situation. Or will global anti-Russian liberals come to power in the Middle Kingdom? Yes, and what will happen to Trump - will he retain the presidency? I think that in the current uncertainty, Putin’s change is completely unacceptable.

If the situation stabilizes and is favorable in relation to us, the decision on the year 2024 can be made with greater clarity and ease than now.

"IF NOW ON THE PLACE OF THE GOVERNMENT MISHUSTIN WAS SITTING THE OLD GOVERNMENT OF MEDVEDEV, THE COUNTRY WOULD WAIT FOR A FULL COLLAPSE"

How important are the amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, since, in your opinion, such a serious struggle has unfolded around them?

- I can say that I am one of the few political scientists who supported the appointment of Mikhail Mishustin as Prime Minister (from January 16, 2020 - approx. Ed.). Many other experts (we will not call them) were more inclined to believe that Mishustin is an intermediate, temporary figure, designed to divert attention, etc. However, in my opinion, Putin, appointing Mikhail Vladimirovich, decided on a historic step. Imagine: if the old government of Dmitry Medvedev would sit in place of the Mishustin government! The country would surely have expected a complete collapse - the economy, social life, etc.

The complex of amendments that were going to be adopted on April 22, I call the left-wing conservative turn. Why? Let us again turn to the figure of Mikhail Mishustin. This man for many years financially supported the monastery of Seraphim of Sarov in Diveevo, and did not advertise it too much. And on January 15, when the head of state announced the appointment of a new prime minister, it was, according to the Orthodox calendar, just the day of St. Seraphim of Sarov! For this reason, some priests stated that it was this saint who was canonized, by the way, by Emperor Nicholas II, as the heavenly protector of the current head of government.

Mishustin regularly participated in meetings on the development of constitutional amendments, one of which includes, as we know, introducing the concept of God into the Constitution of the Russian Federation. It is very important. Second: the social benefits of citizens are now also fixed. One of the problems of modern Russia is the eerie, growing stratification between rich and poor. This stratification is more significant than in Europe and the USA, and it is dangerous, fraught with shocks. Now it is somewhat softened, damped.

Another important point. For Russia, the question of the transit of power always looked very painful. And this is not only under Stalin, but also in Tsarist times, beginning with Peter I, Paul I, and even earlier.

Well then, another principle worked - hereditary.

- Nevertheless, we have a lot of examples of negative transit, when the power passed into the wrong hands. Here, Vladimir Putin earlier began counterplay in January 2020, thereby preventing the destabilization, which, from my point of view, was planned for March. In turn, our strategic adversary prepared three things. The first is the NATO exercises Defender Europe 2020 with the concentration of alliance forces at the European borders of Russia. Usually they object to this: yes, what are these 20-40 thousand fighters, it's nothing! Yes, nothing if they are going to reflect. And if you are not going to and some part of the elite is ready to give a completely different team? Well, the second point is, of course, bioviruses launched from various geographical points. The third point: a completely rabid information company around the coronavirus, at the same time directed against Putin. The factors I have listed coincided, as I think, not by accident - someone was preparing all this! But the Russian leader was ahead: he began his game back in January with the appointment of Mishustin.

Of course, the left-wing conservative turn of Russian politics does not suit the globalist London and the financial circles behind it. Therefore, now we are approaching a decisive episode of the confrontation.

“THE COVID-19 OPERATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN TURNED OUT OF THE THREE WORLD LEADERS: PUTIN, TRUMP AND XI JINGPING”

But Russia is not the main goal of the coronavirus war.” The most affected party to date is Italy, where more than 18 thousand people have already died. And in which country came the second most powerful blow?

- In Iran. The number of infected there exceeded 66 thousand, more than 4 thousand people died (data as of April 10 - approx. Ed.). Incidentally, the commander of the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps), Hossein Salami, said in early March that this was a real “biological attack” undertaken by the United States against China and Iran. “Today, the country is in a biological battle,” Salami said then. “But even today we will win the fight against the virus.” “The US should know that if they did, the virus will return to them!”

At the same time, let's recall that the infection in Iran not least began to spread from the city of Qum - and this is not only the holy city of Shiites, the spiritual and administrative capital, but also a place located in close proximity to the nuclear facilities of the Islamic Republic. So the point for striking was not chosen by chance. Similarly, in China. What is Wuhan? This is the city of the first Chinese revolution - it was after the Wuchang Uprising that happened there in 1911 that the Qing Empire fell. And under Mao Zedong, it was the center of the "cultural revolution", where there were especially many hunweibins. Thirdly, this is the interweaving of many transport nodes: airways, railways and river arteries (the Yangtze River flows there). Thus, in both Iran and China, symbol cities of great importance for their states were chosen as targets.

I believe that with respect to China, there was no less than the idea of overthrowing Xi Jinping. In general, if we talk about the operation COVID-19 as complex, then, in addition to destabilizing the world, it should have led to the overthrow of three world leaders: Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump and Xi Jinping. That is, it is a game against the triumvirate, against three specific political regimes.

The first blow fell on Xi Jinping, but he did not have time to properly prepare for it. According to my information, on March 3-5, traditional parliamentary meetings were scheduled in XI, during which Xi Jinping planned to dismiss the current government and undertake a large purge of the Chinese elite from liberals and “Komsomol members" (party functionaries are called "Komsomol members" in China coming from the bottom and rising up thanks to the Komsomol structures. The Komsomol party is opposed to the party of the “princes” born within the privileged nomenclature layer - ed.). But he did not have time to do this. In November 2019, the first cases of COVID-19 were recorded in China, and between January 20 and 30 a strong outbreak occurred, provoked, apparently, from the outside. Infected appeared literally in all regions and provinces of the Middle Kingdom. After that, on February 24, it was decided to postpone the meeting of the National People's Congress of the People's Republic of China.

And how strong are the Chinese Komsomol members? Many speak of them in a negative way, although there is nothing shameful in being a native of the lower classes and achieving everything yourself. These are people from the Chinese people. Or are they controlled by someone from outside?

- In China, the leader of the "Komsomol" is considered the current head of government, Li Keqiang, and he has enough supporters. My point of view: the Komsomol cohort of the PRC is connected with London globalists. This is a kind of internal informal party - like the Clintonites in the USA or liberals, syslibs in the Russian Federation, which dominate our financial and economic bloc.

However, their dominance is no longer unconditional. Unlike his friend Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin managed to begin the purge of the elite, and he did this in saving January, dismissing the government of Dmitry Medvedev. In the new cabinet, in addition to Mishustin himself, there are very strong statesmen, among them is First Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Belousov. By the way, he is the only one from the financial and economic government bloc unconditionally recognized the annexation of Crimea, all the rest were extremely cautious in their statements. I consider him a Russian sovereign, strongly support his appointment and consider the Mishustin-Belousov bunch as very strong. I believe that their efforts in the current difficult conditions keep the Russian economy afloat, there is no gross price increase, and all the simplest necessary products - flour, sugar, pasta, potatoes and others - are in stores. Let the cereals and canned goods at first, in the days of the greatest excitement, dare from the shelves, but the panic has passed, and the ghost of starvation is definitely not visible ahead.

Mishustin is generally very efficient, he is a skilled organizer. Other key figures surrounded by Putin are Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, Secretary of the Security Council Nikolai Patrushev, FSB Director Alexander Bortnikov and Pskov Metropolitan Tikhon (Shevkunov). These are those people who can unconditionally be attributed to the root figures of the Putin team.

In addition to the January personnel cleaning in March, we managed to inflict an oil counterattack ...

Do you mean Russia's exit from the OPEC oil deal?

- Yes, and I think this is the right decision.

And the fact that prices per barrel then fell to 13-15 dollars?

- But now they have already risen again: Brent crude oil is trading at $ 36 per barrel, and new agreements to reduce oil production have already been reached. Under the conditions of these price fluctuations, we will stretch, and they - our competitors - are unlikely. I mean not only the Saudis, but also the United States. Before, Trump had every reason to be proud of his achievements: in three years he organized 7 million new jobs and reduced unemployment. Next November, the 45th president of the United States had an 80 percent chance of winning the next presidential election. Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders against his background looked just ridiculous. And suddenly the crisis caused by the coronavirus gives Trump again 4 million unemployed. So now the chances of the owner of the White House are significantly reduced.

It seems to me that bioweapons are also being used inside the United States - we can say that this is the sixth target besides Italy, Iran, China, France and Germany. According to VeteransToday, the "American Taliban" (as they called it) deliberately spreads viruses in the United States. The local goal, I repeat, is to dump Donald Trump.

Note that within Russia COVID-19 is not yet being distributed at such a speed. The first two cases of coronavirus infection were recorded in late January. Nevertheless, the epidemic still has not been able to cover all of the Russian regions, and in some subjects, thank God, the number of cases is not even tens, but. That is, the spread of infection throughout the country (and our country, of course, is large - you can’t argue with that) is rather low. Italy had 7 days, and China - 10 to be fully covered by the pandemic.

"COMPETITION BETWEEN BETWEEN TWO MODELS OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT -" RUSSIAN WAY "AND" BRITISH WAY "

Why Putin, Trump and Xi Jinping, as you say, came under attack? In the context of geopolitics, they are competitors, not allies. Or was you looking at the possibility of some kind of union of conservative world leaders?

- I suppose that the communication of these three leaders should gradually lead to a “new Yalta” - similar to the Yalta conference in February 1945. Moreover, this could happen very soon - according to my version, the most successful moment for such negotiations could be June of this year, and Belgrade would be the most suitable place.

Why Belgrade? That would be deeply symbolic. In the capital of Serbia is the only monument in the world to Emperor Nicholas II. Yes, the last Russian tsar had many weaknesses. I personally criticize him for the fact that in January 1917 he did not dare to take emergency measures and personnel cleaning - unlike, by the way, from Putin himself, who made timely decisions in January 2020. But under Nicholas the Last, the Trans-Siberian Railway was built - 9 thousand kilometers of railroad tracks, very important for the future empire. Russia's population has increased by 60 million - what other government can boast of this?

But the main thing is that at the initiative of the Russian emperor the first peaceful Hague conference of 1899 was convened, which put forward the concept of the peaceful development of mankind. The conference opened on the birthday of Nikolai Alexandrovich - such was the proposal of the Danish queen, who appreciated the merits of Romanov in her convocation.

We offered a world without conflict and war. Russia was virtually self-sufficient, its population grew, the economy developed. This did not suit the British, who proposed their own path of war. It was London that did everything to unleash the First World War, which resulted in the collapse of the Ottoman, Russian, German and Austro-Hungarian empires. Then followed the Second World War - as a continuation of the same path.

In fact, the competition between these two models of human development continues today. One of them can be called “the Russian way”, and the other - the “British way”. Therefore, the goal of a possible meeting between Putin, Trump and Xi Jinping was to prevent another world war, which can occur both in hot form and in the form of bio-war (which happened at the moment). This is the first. The second thing the three world leaders should agree on is the liquidation of the NATO bloc as an aggressive structure. Third, the creation of a new model of the world, which could be expressed on the Eurasian continent, including in the geopolitical union of Germany, Austria, Italy, Russia and Belarus (I call this GIArussia). Another likely alliance is the Balkan Confederation, centered in Belgrade. Then “Franconia” - France, Belgium, Spain, Scotland. In the north - the conditional "Hanseatic League" - Scandinavia and the Baltic countries. Well, England and Holland - they also could have formed an alliance. Plus the Arian space - Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain. And in the Middle East - Assyria (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus, Palestine), etc. All this is necessary in order to completely cut off the possibility for Britain to ever organize any kind of war.

Of course, this is nothing more than my proposal, my hypothesis on a new picture of the world that Putin, Trump and Xi Jinping could come to together. Not so long ago, on December 16, 2019, an international conference was held in Qatar (Doha), where I also had the opportunity to participate. The level of the conference was quite high - the UN Deputy Secretary General, heads of state, several thousand guests from 104 countries attended. At this event, I expressed the idea of the need for a triple meeting and did not meet any rejection or objection. But this is a discussion platform, and there are a variety of ideas.

How effectively do you manage to keep the blow to Trump? It seems that he is in the most vulnerable position.

- Donald Trump, in my estimation, holds the blow brilliantly. Let us recall how the year began - with the assassination of Iranian General Kassem Suleimani on January 3. This opened a direct path to a large-scale military conflict, but the flight of Vladimir Putin to Damascus on January 7 and his meeting with Bashar Assad, I believe, prevented the war. It was very risky, but Putin did it. Most likely, the removal of Suleymani was carried out without Trump’s knowledge, but for obvious reasons he couldn’t say this publicly. However, look at what is happening now: you almost don’t notice this behind the smoke screen of the coronavirus, but the Americans are leaving Iraq, all the bases are practically left empty. This is a huge event. However, this topic is hardly covered in the media, at least in the Russian ones.

Yes, Trump withstood the blow and did not get involved in the war, but what did it cost him? According to some reports, on February 2, 2020, an assassination attempt was to be held on an American president in Florida, in a government residence. Nevertheless, this was prevented. My personal version is that Trump intelligence proactively destroyed two CIA planes along with terrorists: one allegedly crashed in Afghanistan, and the second in Iraq. CIA colonel Michael D’Andrea, known as Ayatollah Mike, who led the entire operation to eliminate Suleimani in Baghdad, apparently died along with them.

If some conspiracy theological versions are true, then in April in the USA they plan to arrest global clintonites, pedophiles, etc. Along the way, a devastating blow can be inflicted on the Fed in the form of its nationalization. This should significantly weaken the position of opponents of Trump.

Federal Reserve, and the third is the global media, including in Russia. I urge Russian television channels to show films about the Great Patriotic War, but just yesterday, one of the federal channels spent the whole day playing James Bond films. My subscribers write to me that, for example, in Japan, viewers also expect historical and patriotic films from their television, and there - Bondiana, the same as ours. By the way, much to my disappointment, the RT channel - Russia Today - increasingly plays on the side of globalists, in a globalist trend. Information about Russia there is no more than 8–9 percent, and that is mainly in a negative format.

Do you remember the shooting at Lubyanka on December 19, 2019? It happened on the same day as Putin’s big press conference and on the eve of Chekist’s Day (celebrated on December 20 - ed.). With the naked eye, it was clear that this was an attack against the Russian special services and personally against Putin. And what? RT gives 19 reports in English from the scene. And when two extraordinary events happen in the United States a week later - the shooting of a church, an attack on a synagogue and a rabbi’s house, the same channel broadcasts six times less stories.

It is no coincidence that on December 19, liberals of all stripes appeared at the FSB building, who broadcast what was happening online, exaggerating the incident many times and escalating panic (up to the point that messages skipped as if some of the building on Lubyanka was captured by unknown people). Although, if not for the actions of our counterintelligence, an attack on the FSB building could have been much larger. So the liberals, in fact, broadcast what was supposed to happen, according to some plans, but it didn’t happen, because it was adjusted (as a result of the shooting at Lubyanka, three people died, including the alleged criminal Evgeny Manyurov, and five were injured - approx. Ed.). I am almost convinced that after this incident, Vladimir Putin estimated the scale of the impending provocation and decided to make fundamental changes in the structure of the state that followed in January. He began, as I said, a left-wing conservative reversal, actually repeating Trump to some extent.

In general, is there an alternative to global media? In addition to the “Twitter” Trump and the American television channel Fox News, it is difficult to recall anything else.

- A curious touch: after a telephone conversation between Putin and Trump, on April 1, the Russian An-124 aircraft with cargo to help combat the coronavirus landed at the New York airport, only one American television channel, Fox News, constructively reported. And none of the many American media! But this is already familiar. Donald Trump works in a situation where 92 percent of media reports about him are negative, and only 8 percent are neutral or supportive.

What is your forecast: will quarantine measures be lifted by May 9? Will we defeat the coronavirus, at least for the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory?

- Now proposals are being made to postpone the celebrations until June 24 - in honor of the first Victory Parade held by Joseph Stalin on that day. I do not exclude that on June 24, you can also organize celebrations - at least some of them. But let's recall that on November 7, 1941, under much more difficult conditions, Stalin adopted a military parade. As Sergei Shoigu reports, currently there is not one coronavirus infected among the Russian military personnel. So, the parade can and should be held. And it's time to return the patriotic themes to at least state-owned channels and near-state media. This will defuse the situation and reverse the negative flow of information that continues to spill over us: messages not about the recovered, but about the dead, etc. This is an obvious suppression of the psyche of people who are now at home, in self-isolation.

However, in my deep conviction, we have already passed the crucial point of the crisis. Of course, if Putin had not taken decisive action in January, then in March Russia would have entered a terrible period of destabilization.

I talked about the triumvirate of Putin - Trump - Xi Jinping. So, in this three, in my opinion, the leader is the Russian president. It is completely unacceptable to withdraw it now or even after 2020 from the game. The new construction of the world is just beginning to take shape, and we must give all of us time to enter the future with the least losses for Russia.

---

Igor Panarin (born October 30, 1958) is a Russian political scientist, candidate of psychological sciences, doctor of political sciences, professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, full member of the Academy of Military Sciences. Head of InfoSpetsnaz Association.

He graduated from the Oryol Military School of Communications of the KGB of the USSR (today - the Academy of the Federal Security Service of Russia) and the psychology department of the Military-Political Academy named after Lenin (with a gold medal).

He began his career in the KGB in 1976. After 1991, he worked at the FAPSI (the area of activity is strategic analysis and integration of information flows of closed and open information, information flow management in crisis situations, situational modeling of global processes).

From 1999 to 2003, he worked as the head of the analytical department of the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation. From 2006 to 2007, he was the press secretary of the Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos).

In 1993 he defended his thesis on psychology on the topic “Psychological factors of an officer’s activity in the conditions of innovations”. The scientific degree of Doctor of Political Sciences was awarded by the dissertation council of the Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation on May 7, 1997, the topic of the dissertation is “Information and psychological support of Russia's national security”.

On September 9, 1998, at the international conference in Linz (Austria), he first hypothesized that the United States could break up into six parts in 2010, showing the conference participants a map of the collapse of the United States.

In February 2005, he proposed a reform of Russia's foreign policy propaganda system, the first steps of which were the introduction of the post of adviser to the President of Russia on foreign policy propaganda and information warfare and the creation of a state commission (or council) of Russia on public diplomacy (in December 2008 he also proposed the creation of a committee information security of Russia with the information counterintelligence service among others inside it). He proposed the subordination of the Voice of Russia radio station and the RIA Novosti news agency to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (hereinafter, on the basis of the created structure, the formation of a foreign political media holding as part of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and the creation of non-governmental organizations of Russia operating in the CIS, EU and USA.

In January 2006, he proposed the creation of Eurasian Russia as an interstate entity according to the model of the European Union on the territory of the post-Soviet space headed by the sovereign (according to Machiavelli), which would restore and strengthen economic integration, with the gradual accession of a number of Balkan and other countries. Proposed by Vladimir Putin as the first sovereign of Eurasian Russia.

In February 2006, for the first time, it proposed creating an oil and gas exchange in Russia in rubles (the exchange opened in St. Petersburg on September 24, 2008, and in March 2009, Rosneft sold 6.7 thousand tons of oil products at auction for 97 million rubles ) In addition to NK Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, Lukoil, Surgutneftegas and TNK-BP planned to enter the exchange.

In January 2009, he proposed the creation of a five-way commission, an expert mechanism for international consultation on how to overcome the global crisis.

On March 27, 2009, Panarin took part in a lecture by UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, which took place in the Large Mansion of the Russian Foreign Ministry. After the lecture, Panarin commented on the need to introduce a new world currency ACYURE (the name was invented by Panarin himself) based on three leading world currencies: AKU (Asian Monetary Unit is a conventional monetary unit, in fact a virtual basket of more than 10 currencies, the average rate of which is conventionally calculated using one from research institutes in Japan, no decision has ever been made "on the creation of a monetary unit" with such a name), the ruble and the euro, as well as the discussion of proposals by Russia and China on new world currency at the G20 summit in London. In his opinion, it is precisely the introduction of ACURE that is agreed upon by 20 countries that will make it possible to seamlessly switch to a new model of world development.

In April 2009, he proposed the integration of Eurasia as one of the means to overcome the global financial and economic crisis, including the development of a joint SCO anti-crisis program and the rejection of the dollar in mutual settlements between the SCO member countries in favor of a two-currency basket (consisting of two currencies - the RMB and the ruble) and new SCO currency. Panarin put forward the idea of switching to mutual settlements of three levels: national currencies; ruble or yuan; a two-currency basket (rubleyuan), and also invited the SCO countries to submit a joint proposal on the introduction of a new world currency ACYURE for the next meeting of 20 countries in the fall of 2009.

On May 20, 2009, he began conducting his author's weekly radio program World Politics at the Voice of Russia radio station.

Member of several international conferences and exhibitions (Austria, Great Britain, Germany, Greece, India, Spain, USA, etc.). He took part in news and analytical programs on television and radio.

The author of more than 20 books on the theory and practice of information and hybrid wars.

Anyway, I hope putting this information out there helps, since while it seems that the reaction to the situation is grossly over exaggerated in many places, numbers being jacked up artificially, and the "new normal" seeming worse than 1984, there actually seem to be some areas that are hit pretty heavy, and at least locally, death tolls seem higher than normal flu deaths. At least, some nursing homes are being wiped out, and having to build makeshift morgues(per the news). So I'm not totally sure we can call it a nothing burger, at least not from where I am standing, but seems to be the case for other parts of the country and the world.

Thanks for the info, Temperance. It's good to have impressions from someone on the ground, and with local connections. All I can say is that what you relate sounds like an accurate depiction of what's going on there from what I've tried to find out about the situation there. See my previous post here, for example: Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

In addition to what flashgordonv wrote, I can think of one other possibility: some buroughs in New York are harder hit than others. Perhaps there is a correlation with reports of busy vs. empty hospitals? (E.g., the Bronx and Staten Island are harder hit than Manhattan and Brooklyn.)

Spoke to my mom and had a particular conversation. She knows big pharma is in on it, never expected that from her but she ends the conversation with: Have you wash your hands ? Cognitive dissonance unsurprisingly from all the propaganda.

I think confusion will be on the menu for quite a while, most here have dug a lot to find quality info and I think the radar is pretty good in general for who to trust. But we also have this 'always question everything' on our side. Habits that are hard to forge for a lot of people especially under fear. No free lunch on this, the digging and thinking with hammer is one major pay off of wanting to know the truth.

At my job I have to wash my hands or Purell 15 times a day under supervision. So I use rubber gloves to keep my hands from drying. One employee didn't like it saying gloves are not good because blablabla propaganda and also it gets the papers wet and she wanted me to remove the gloves so I told her I have psoriasis and the washing make my hands bleed. I was ready to tell her I have herpes too and with the blood it might not be a good idea but did not need to.

So the next day she has a paper towel on the counter for me to dry the gloves off. It may not seem like much but the little resistance turned from me being manipulated to her. Everytime I dry the gloves with paper towel it feels awsome! Like a victory.

I'm still pondering the morality behind it, am I revelling in revenge or is this the ecstacy the shamans talked about ?

The C's said when someone with sts intentions goes at you, you are allowed anything in return (I'm paraphrasing).

Now being someone who trys to have truth as avatar it's a bit conflictual but being pushed around is a no go either.
Should we fight fire with fire ?

Cause I feel the plans forming. Agenda2020 meet worlwide hackers.
Nothing wrong with washing your hands! 🙏
Session 9 August 1997
Q: What is the source of this sickness which just does not want to go away?
A: Virogen called "L Plasmodic benten."
Q: What was the source of transmission?
A: Oxygen, and flesh and cutlery.
Q: (A) Does that mean in the kitchen? The kids sharing utensils?
Q: Any further comment on it or advice about it?
A: No.
Q: (A) Are we all going to be okay?
A: Maybe. Wash hands more!!
Q: Well, I do it all the time. (A) But the kids don't. (L) Well, I will have to keep after them.
Session 24 July 1999
Q: (A) I would like to know what brought on my drastic and prolonged stomach problem? Was it my fault? (L) Was it the turkey, the vitamins, or what?
A: The potential for food poisoning requires greatly increased awareness on your part. Remember, this is a perfect modus of attack. Wash hands often, be very careful with what you ingest.
Q: (L) I double washed the greens in the salad, the meat was fresh from the deli...
A: Deli meats? In this era: verboten!!!
Q: (L) I guess I have to cook everything myself. No more prepared foods.

Hi, Scottie. I started a topic about it. 5G Frequency and Pathogens. Could you check it out? You understand the technology behind today's telecommunications better than I do.

So far what I found is that the range of frequencies that can alter the oxygen, can have a determining role in terms of the virus, because hypoxia stops the replication of the virus.
wonder if that is the reason smokers are less likely to "get" sars-hiv-cov2-19?

Saw this today. Not one single thing that this man said did I disagree with. This should be spread far and wide. Has English subtitles.

Probably ought to be archived by those who have the know-how in case it disappears.
I've typed up the interview for those on the forum who may find it useful to translate into their own language. The last paragraph gave me the chills and also to think that the Russians know exactly what and who they are dealing with in both dimensions.
I hope I've uploaded it correctly. It's a first for me.:-)

Attachments

• Vladimir Vasilievich.docx
    120.8 KB · Views: 27
Could it be that since this whole action started, some corona strains have been created and/or distributed as a bio/economic weapon by the US Deep State against different countries to destabilize situation there and take advantage?

The problem as I see it is that if it IS a biological weapon, it is a remarkably ineffective one. I think by the time this "crisis" is all done and dusted, the death rate compared to infections will be found to be very low, which is not what you want from a biological weapon. Likely not even as potent as the yearly flu.

Seems far more likely that it escaped a lab e.g. Fort Detrick and then spread and mutated in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom