Here's another example of dealing with the other side

So I was busy eating my dinner - don't judge me but I was having steak. I do live with a vegetarian. She's quite amicable and used to respect other people's food choices - yes we'd have debates about healthy eating but we respected each others choices.

Today however, she waltzes into the kitchen, sees me eating steak and gives me a huge look of disapproval. I look at her and ask what the matter is... She says it's because of meat eaters we have Covid-19... That any animal related pandemic comes from meat eaters. She says that she now thinks everyone should be a vegetarian. She says animals are disgusting and that by eating them, we're making ourselves disgusting as well.

I try and counter but all I hear coming back at me is 'pandemic' 'pandemic'.... I say people have eaten beef since forever... She says pandemic.... I say people should respect each others wishes, she says pandemic.

I'm telling you guys.... The legion of the ruled is going to be unleashed against us in a way that'll make nazi Germany look like a minor playground spat. It's terrifying.

These people are so self righteous. They aren't some super villain caricatures from a comic book... They are people who think they are doing some real good.

Oh my, she doesn't even have the good reason to not eat animals.
Most vegetarians and vegans don't eat meat, because they don't want to eat animals, because they love animals.
And because they believe, you become what you eat, and eating dead animals is therfore not good.

but she says animals are discusting, :shock:

6.5 million Dutch people aged 16 years and older (out of a total of nearly 14 million, i.e. roughly 40.5%) are not impressed by or interested in the corona virus propaganda overload, according to a recent survey.

Source: Some 2 million Dutch actively avoiding coronavirus news

Some 2 million Dutch actively avoiding corona virus news

By Janene Pieters on April 27, 2020 - 09:36

A group of around 2 million Netherlands residents are actively avoiding news about the corona virus, and rarely talk about the virus, according to a study by research agency Newcom among a representative group of over 5 thousand Dutch aged 16 and older. Especially among young people, there are relatively many who seem to be trying to ignore the Covid-19 crisis, AD reports [in Dutch].

The researchers asked participants about the corona virus crisis, the restrictions in place to curb the spread of the virus, and how they feel about it. They divided the Dutch population into five groups, ranging from "ultra driven" who follow all the news, discuss everything, and fully support measures, to the "corona blockers" who are actively trying to "block out" the crisis.

This group of "corona blockers" consists of almost 2 million people, who do not know much about the virus, hardly follow the news, and don't really support the strict measures in place. They are evenly distributed across the Netherlands. Though there are relatively many "corona blockers" in the construction industry, in financial services, and in the tourism and catering industry.

About 4.5 million Dutch are "passive followers", the level just above the "corona blockers". "They may still abide by the rules, but are less convinced of the usefulness and necessity of the restrictions, nor do they discuss it much with others," researcher Steven Bokee said to AD. According to him, these two bottom groups pose a risk for an effective policy against the corona virus. "You are talking about 6.5 million Dutch people."

For maximum control of the spread of the corona virus, the government needs large groups of people to comply with the measures. The virus jumps easily from person to person, so the more people have contact with one another, the more the virus spreads.

83 percent of respondents told the researchers that they are adhering to social distancing rules, ranging from 70 percent of young people between the ages of 16 and 24 to 91 percent of elderly over the age of 75. Only 5 percent said they explicitly do not adhere to restrictions. A fifth of Dutch experience the measures as a massive burden, mainly missing visits with friends and family, and canceled holidays. 31 percent said that the corona virus crisis left them sad or depressed.

However, the authorities will probably say we may refuse, but that we may not travel, work, shop, meet with anyone or go abroad unless we are immunised.
That will be the time to say -please chip/vaccinate me- or to say -screw you- to "authorities"! Isnt it a huge problem who we are allowing to ACT like they have some kind of authority over a free human being or nature? I think that the only way we can refuse further taking away of human freedoms is to call them out for what they are..

Note also that the original STS strain is spreading simultaneously. No doubt part of the plan is to leverage the part of the population susceptible to that version, in order to bolster the control mechanisms. They're mobilizing their NPC army.

Not sure about this part.

The C's said that:
This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated.

To me this implies that there are not STS and STO strains per se, but that the various strains can effect people differently, depending on the nature of their DNA. Maybe if in some cases it had the opposite effect, in the other cases it had the intended effect?

(Joe) They said nearly all of us. So at least one person didn't have it according to the C's. But which strain was it, the good one or the bad one? [laughter]

A: You can't divide it that way.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that, depending on the individual, one strain could have the same effect as the other strain on another individual?

A: Yes

Separating the strains into STS/STO is too simplistic but the idea that they could be beneficial to certain individuals is very interesting. If it has the intended effect in others then, as you say, they could be "mobilizing their NPC army."

I do not have enough knowledge of DNA to really begin to dig into this though!

The online book by Bob Altemeyer on authoritarians is a good read
It is disappointing to check up on it only to find that he has been exclusively focusing on Trump and his supporters as 'authoritarians' while completely glazing over the dramatic rise in authoritarianism and fascism of/from the left post-2016. :-(

One thing I don't quite understand, maybe someone has an idea: assuming that the Cs' scenario is right and the Uber-PTB wanted to contain a "STO mutation" going around. So they did this crazy lockdown everywhere. However, as we know from a few studies by now that seem to be more or less sound and took random samples, there are many more infected people than we are led to believe. It seems that just with any old flu virus, the spread simply cannot be stopped - a virus infection spreads exponentially, until enough people have had it and became immune, at which point it can't spread anymore and the whole thing is over.

So maybe the lockdown has indeed "flattened the curve" a bit, but has it led/will it lead to fewer overall infections? In fact, there seems to be hardly a correlation between the various lockdown measures and the numbers (which might be misleading because the numbers are cooked anyway). Or maybe they just needed the lockdown until 1st of May, because flu-like viruses always vanish at this point anyway? Or maybe there are many strains going around and the "STO virus" was very short lived and has now disappeared, and the PTB knew this - and right now it's just other agendas and general tyranny? Any ideas?
I think it was a tyranny from the start. Let's say that the Cs scenario is right. And I read somewhere in this thread that they used coronaviruses for Parkinson's gene therapy.
So, they are experimenting with gene therapy for Parkinson's disease, They are finding some gene in the human genome that is responsible for it or have any connections to it, But they don't have the whole banana, They know that e gene sequence have multiple tasks, on multiple levels, One of the other things that this code do is the controllability of the subjects.
So they are assuming this and they are testing that on the soldiers in that Us base. They are noticing that the virus is not just making more controllable, but is enchanting their essence.
So, the virus is spread, they panic, STO mutation happened, they panic more, Chinese soldiers are infected, Chinese know it is a lab virus are don't know its effects so, they panic too and they find out that it is nothing burger virus, but a perfect opportunity for PTB STS masterminds.

They don't know how much are infected. They don't want people to get it. But they probably know that whatever they do they can't stop the virus. So, the perfect plan is to lock down the entire planet. Destroy everything and make people ask their governments for a solution, and after all suffering, they will offer then the solution.
Create a huge campaign of history and fear. Make it a live test so they could see the people's reaction to all this and by controlling everything that will know the effect of the virus. So, now no matter what is the effect it is a perfect opportunity for them to impose total tyranny on us.
And the rest we are experiencing every day.

I just wonder what is the information that the biggest country leaders have so they all went into a panic mode at the same moment. what they know, what are the instructions that they get, and how they all decided to follow them?
Were they blackmailed, Were they threatening them and their families.? Or they just have a way to program all of these so efficiently and they activated them at a certain moment to fulfill their programs?
This is one possible scenario going around in my head.

But all this is just playing gods. Too much wishful thinking, I think. What if the universe, the DCM have some surprises for them.?

It is disappointing to check up on it only to find that he has been exclusively focusing on Trump and his supporters as 'authoritarians' while completely glazing over the dramatic rise in authoritarianism and fascism of/from the left post-2016. :-(

To balance this you can also read The Righteous Mind, Liberal Fascism, or the books related to postmodernism.

I noticed this on the Global Research site. I'm not a Pompeo fan, I personally think he's a re-animated demon from HELL, but I'm wondering if there was "a momentary glitch" in his programming and "a morsel of TRUTH" was unveiled in plain sight ... or ... "Are his words being taken out of context?" See short video, below.

Mike Pompeo Admits COVID-19 Is a “Live Exercise,” Trump Retorts “I Wish You Would Have Told Us” - Global Research
Can someone please explain exactly what is going on here?

published March 21, 2020
United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had a slip of the tongue while addressing the American people from the White House when he stated that COVID-19 is a live military exercise.

“This is not about retribution,” Pompeo explained. “This matter is going forward — we are in a live exercise here to get this right.”

@realDonaldTrump is mad that the deep state took control through Continuity of Government, there has been a coup? pic.twitter.com/GcrjNNvVsc #Covid_19 #CoronavirusPandemic #MartialLaw

— Shepard Ambellas (@ShepardAmbellas) March 21, 2020

With a disgusted look on his face, President Trump replied: “You should have let us know.”

Military Exercise meaning (from Wikipedia): “A military exercise or war game is the employment of military resources in training for military operations, either exploring the effects of warfare or testing strategies without actual combat. This also serves the purpose of ensuring the combat readiness of garrisoned or deployable forces prior to deployment from a home base.”

Published on Mar 20, 2020 (0:35 min,
Hi Angelburst.

I did see this "You should have let us know" comment by Trump better contextualized -- with more of Pompeo's speech included (and without this Youtuber talking over it). Unfortunately, I can no longer find it. However, I think if you had seen that version you would probably see more clearly that Trump was actually commenting on Mike Pompeo's discussion of China's withholding of information. In that sense, Trump's addressing "you" actually refers to China, not Pompeo. Along these same lines, with "we're in a live exercise, here, to get this right," Pompeo seems to be talking about the timely sharing of vital information between nations using what he terms the "data sets" available to them. "Live exercise to get this right" also seems to indicate that this is some kind of uncharted territory, this improvised form of "live" information sharing and tracking. Unfortunately, given Pompeo's train of thought is cut off by the Youtuber, it's difficult to bring more clarity to the comment.

How is this for a deep belly laugh (if it weren't so sad): this is how elementary school children in Hangzhou, China are sitting in class from now on:

1588011484702.png
'According to local media, students may only remove the hats during mealtimes. When leaving the classroom, the youngsters have to ‘crab walk’ through the door to avoid clipping their wings. In addition, students are given face masks every day, and have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
However, winged hats have been mandatory in Hangzhou before, albeit not for a thousand years. When the city – then called Lin’an – was ruled by the Song Dynasty in the 10th century, emperors mandated that officials wear black hats with stiff flaps, to prevent them whispering to one another.'
You've got to be kidding right? I feel so sorry for those poor kids....

1588011484702.png

Belarus has reported a total of 11,289 COVID-19 cases and 75 coronavirus-related fatalities among its population of 9.5 million people. The country is one of the few nations in Europe that’s chosen not to introduce widespread quarantine measures to tackle the pandemic, with workplaces, schools, shops, parks and other public places staying open.

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko has explained why his government continues to stubbornly refuse the introduction of nation-wide restrictive measures to tackle the coronavirus, a month-and-a-half after most of the rest of the industrialized world has put various ‘stay at home’ orders in place.

“There are some people pushing us, saying ‘come on, Lukashenko you blankety-blank, introduce quarantine’. Listen, people would raise me up on pitchforks if I did so,” the Belarusian president said, speaking to residents of a rural area in Gomel region, southern Belarus on Sunday.

“There is no need to do so, although we do not deny that we have people who are sick. We have not closed the country, with have not stopped production. And, what I can tell you for sure is, if we created a panic, we would be in real trouble,” Lukashenko added.

Lukashenko also suggested that part of his reasoning for refusing cross-the-board quarantine measures was related to possible dangers of a weakened public immunity in the face of the virus. “What could happen after isolation?...Yes, someone will get sick, be taken from their homes and treated. Everyone else is sitting in their apartments, their stuffy apartments, exhausted, angry, frustrated, frightened and intimidated. Now they need to be released, it’s necessary to end the isolation regime. But the virus is still out there, people are getting sick. In France up to 400 people [a day] are dying, in Britain it’s 600. They open the gates and let people out, and [weakened] people get attacked by the roaming virus. And you’ll have a second wave of infection,” he argued.

It looks like not everybody received the same orders from above. How strange that there's a country that just refuses to follow the suit and confused MSM don't know how to report on these correctly. What's more, there is no single nation queuing to spread justice/freedom/democracy/lockdown there. Interesting times!

I found something very interesting that I think wasn't mentioned in this topic. I remember that the Chinese experts recommended to our government to isolate every coronavirus patient to a separate room. But our government said that we don't have resources for that so they disregarded that advice. And now I found this:

As Romagnani points out - with the isolation of infected subjects, the total number of sick people fell from 88 to 7 (at least 10 times less) within 7-10 days. The isolation of the infected (symptomatic or not symptomatic) not only proved to be able to protect other people from the infection, but it also appeared to be able to protect from the serious evolution of the disease in the infected subjects because the healing rate in the infected patients, if isolated, was in 60% of the cases equal to only 8 days.

And as I reported before, one of our pulmonologists said that windows that can be opened are helping in one of our hospitals. Simple things, but effective.

Back
Top Bottom