Guys, I'll tell you why the situation with @Zaphod is truly disturbing. It's not to do with the actual poster but what he represents Vs what we represent.

His views is that of someone who has fallen for a lie and has thus joined the other side (the side ruled by lies). These are the men and women the PTB will use to usher in the reality they envision. It worries me that in interacting with this other side (as represented by @Zaphod we can't reach a decent enough resolution).

The thing that is worrying is that 'there' view involves controlling us a long with everything else. They will want us ALL to be vaccinated, not just themselves. They want us ALL in lockdown, not just themselves.

How can you reach a resolution with such people? This is my worry!! How can you just tell them to go do whatever they want to themselves but leave the rest of us alone? They are all about control and power. This is the scary thing.

Whenever I interact with someone from that side, I try to come across as amicable, as reasonable... I try not to dismiss everything they say as that will rile them up... My end game is I'm trying to get them to accept that there views is there's, they can do whatever they want to themselves but not the rest of us who may not see things as they do. But they are fanatical... They want to 'change' the world... They want to 'rescue' or 'save' the world. That usually involves dealing with 'heretics' such as ourselves.

It's frightening.

Totally false. You can find all the answers to your questions in these 500 pages. However you have to make the effort to read it and as we know, there is no free lunch and if you think so, you are the lunch.

Most of us know since the beginning that his answers are foundable in this thread. This is why I said that it's a loss of time and energy to go on with this discussion. Even if he did read the material, nothing seems to be able to reach him and change his mind. We made a choice and he's still struggling with himself to choose. But staying neutral is a choice by itself...

I think that, at some point, it would be STS to go further trying to persuade him that we're right. Points have been made, no need to go further...

At the same time, I wish that he will understand why things went wrong and as you know, things can be rather surprising sometimes...

Oh good lord.. 500 pages does not make right. Not one person in this entire discussion offered one cogent argument that couldn't be equally attributed to an actual pandemic, and an actual response to a pandemic - and that was my entire point. If I have 500 pages of reason at my disposal that I'm expected to reference, then so do they.

On that note, I'm out.
Not true. The cogent arguments have been made in abundance. All that’s required of you is to read the work that’s already been done for you. You want it recited for you as well? Too much!

But seeing as you’ve tapped out twice, I’ll assume I’m talking to the door. Best wishes in finding a group that reinforces your thinking instead of challenging it.

Last edited:
The study showing how cholesterol was protective in Wuhan was also shared on social media, but can't recall seeing it in this thread. And it's supremely important! Careful with the vegetable oils and sugars, they can literally wreck your health!

From one of my favorite physicians:

Lower cholesterol predicts worse infection in two studies

There may be no such thing as ‘bad’ cholesterol. LDL is called “bad cholesterol” but there’s little to no evidence that LDL hurts us, and there’s reason to believe that lowering LDL with either medications or a high polyunsaturated fat diet hurts our health. Just as it’s better to have high HDL than low HDL, recent studies on people hospitalized with coronavirus are consistent with numerous studies showing people with high LDL are healthier overall, including a superior ability to fight infection.

Study 1: Pre-infection Cholesterol Predicts Disease Severity

A March study in Wuhan, China compared pre infection cholesterol levels in hospitalized patients with mild versus severe coronavirus. Having a low HDL was a significant predictor, as was having a low total cholesterol (see chart). The study group was small, only 97 patients. The pre-infection cholesterol data was collected from information available in the public health system.

Screen-Shot-2020-04-26-at-12.04.16-PM-e1587917139713.png

Study 2: Cholesterol Response Mirrors Immune System Function

An April study in Wuhan China extends the investigation into the connection between low cholesterol and worse outcome during coronavirus infection. This study on 21 patients looked back to check pre-infection cholesterol levels just like study number one above, and then they tracked what happened to cholesterol levels during the course of their infection. They found that cholesterol levels had dropped significantly at the time of admission, suggesting the body somehow ‘uses up’ cholesterol during infection. Interestingly, a distinguishing factor between the 17 who survived and the 4 who didn’t was found by tracking cholesterol during the hospital stay.

They found that those whose cholesterol levels went up during infection survived, while those whose cholesterol levels went down did not survive.

Why is Cholesterol Related to Severity of Coronavirus Infection?

Cholesterol helps stabilize the fats carried in lipoproteins. The authors suggest that oxidation reactions could explain the declining lipoprotein levels during infection. It appears that an inability to eventually gain control of the oxidation so that cholesterol levels can climb higher again may be a distinguishing feature between those who will recover and those who will not.

This is consistent with the idea that your response to coronavirus depends on the health of your body fat.

Slightly oxidation-prone body fat released into circulation during an infection may cause cholesterol levels to fall, disabling the immune system’s ability to seek and destroy virus and possibly making the difference between a person who can fight the infection at home and a person who needs to be hospitalized.

More severely oxidation prone body fat puts inflammation into overdrive, causing the worst complications of ARDS (fluid in the lungs), cytokine storm and the blood clots associated with stroke. These complications are not the virus itself, but what happens when an ineffective immune system combines with an out of control inflammatory response.

HDL 60+ Reflects Healthy Body Fat

These studies also confirm my own limited experience with patients suffering from severe coronavirus infections, all of whom had low HDL and followed a high-PUFA diet. In my experience, HDL reflects the health of your body fat more than any other single marker. And an HDL of 60+ seems to be a dividing line between those with inflammation prone body fat and those with healthy body fat.

A high-PUFA diet also makes your body fat pro-inflammatory. If your body fat is pro-inflammatory, your HDL goes down
. If your body fat is healthy, your HDL stays high.

This Saturday, I’ll be discussing the connection between seed oil, low cholesterol, inflammation and sugar addiction in the upcoming Quit Sugar Summit.

Inflammation is not always a bad thing. In fact, our immune system fights off infections using inflammatory processes that kill foreign organisms invading the body. But on a modern diet a person fighting a serous infection like pneumonia is likely to suffer from an inability to control inflammation once it starts. When inflammation in your lungs gets out of control, fluid can fill your airways and you have extreme difficulty breathing.

How to Raise HDL

If you want to raise your HDL, all you need to do is start swapping out highly processed unstable seed oils, the 3Cs and the 3Ss on my list of good fats and bad, for stable, whole-food fats like those in butter and eggs or traditional cooking oils like olive and coconut or the other good fats on the list.

A few easy ways to add healthy fats into your diet:
For more fast easy ideas on how to up your HDL and overhaul your health, check out my new book The FATBURN Fix, available in audio, ebook and hardcover.

Further Reading

Multiple references to combat cholesterol fake science: References and Further Information for ABC

Share this one! People taking stating drugs will be interested.

Guys, I'll tell you why the situation with @Zaphod is truly disturbing. It's not to do with the actual poster but what he represents Vs what we represent.

His views is that of someone who has fallen for a lie and has thus joined the other side (the side ruled by lies). These are the men and women the PTB will use to usher in the reality they envision. It worries me that in interacting with this other side (as represented by @Zaphod we can't reach a decent enough resolution).

The thing that is worrying is that 'there' view involves controlling us a long with everything else. They will want us ALL to be vaccinated, not just themselves. They want us ALL in lockdown, not just themselves.

How can you reach a resolution with such people? This is my worry!! How can you just tell them to go do whatever they want to themselves but leave the rest of us alone? They are all about control and power. This is the scary thing.

Whenever I interact with someone from that side, I try to come across as amicable, as reasonable... I try not to dismiss everything they say as that will rile them up... My end game is I'm trying to get them to accept that there views is there's, they can do whatever they want to themselves but not the rest of us who may not see things as they do. But they are fanatical... They want to 'change' the world... They want to 'rescue' or 'save' the world. That usually involves dealing with 'heretics' such as ourselves.

It's frightening.

I agree. It seems that the inmates have taken over the asylum. And that is scary as hell.

The study showing how cholesterol was protective in Wuhan was also shared on social media, but can't recall seeing it in this thread. And it's supremely important! Careful with the vegetable oils and sugars, they can literally wreck your health!

From one of my favorite physicians:

Lower cholesterol predicts worse infection in two studies

Share this one! People taking stating drugs will be interested.
Love it when this is the first thing I read after pausing for a plate of bacon and eggs!:-D

My neighbors have two children ages 3 and 5. They’ve taken to setting up a playground in the alley behind our house where they set up chairs and barbecue with the neighbors from the next block. It’s like a tiny community hidden from the street with music and guys wrenching on a hot rod in the garage across the alley, having a few beers, and generally being totally normal. It’s like Saturday afternoon every day. The children are having a ball, no one’s wearing masks or keeping 6 feet apart. And because it’s in the alley away from prying eyes, nobody’s bothering them. It’s a wonderful break from the gloom and doom of the grocery store death march.

Today was a nice day and I made two people happy and a family . My new mission - where is the gap in which I can develop myself. My daughter-in-law's grandmother or nonna had a birthday. Nonno is 87 years old and Nonna is 84 years old. Both have been in isolation for 5 weeks now. You have to watch the Italian drama on TV and you fell into a deep hole. The family adores her and it is a punishment for both that only one daughter is allowed to come to care. It really breaks my heart because they are so nice people. Now that I have a mission to distribute love, I've made a plan. I asked the whole family to appear in front of the patio door where they lives . An ice cream cake, sparkling wine and small bites were quickly organized. The ice cream cake was even given by the ice cream shop free . Since I am a musician myself, I looked for 2 songs and we met there. It was beautiful - even with masks and distance. Since they live in a larger apartment building, some neighbors also came. It soon turned out that another neighbor had a birthday too - we also sang for her. Many tears flowed. But that's what we have to do. Don't just stay away, find a solution. And there is always a way. It breaks my heart to see old people suffering like this - locked away from the family. And it makes me angry with those who caused it. I have to make people happy so that I can be happy myself. A few good ideas , a good will and time.

Here's another example of dealing with the other side

So I was busy eating my dinner - don't judge me but I was having steak. I do live with a vegetarian. She's quite amicable and used to respect other people's food choices - yes we'd have debates about healthy eating but we respected each others choices.

Today however, she waltzes into the kitchen, sees me eating steak and gives me a huge look of disapproval. I look at her and ask what the matter is... She says it's because of meat eaters we have Covid-19... That any animal related pandemic comes from meat eaters. She says that she now thinks everyone should be a vegetarian. She says animals are disgusting and that by eating them, we're making ourselves disgusting as well.

I try and counter but all I hear coming back at me is 'pandemic' 'pandemic'.... I say people have eaten beef since forever... She says pandemic.... I say people should respect each others wishes, she says pandemic.

I'm telling you guys.... The legion of the ruled is going to be unleashed against us in a way that'll make nazi Germany look like a minor playground spat. It's terrifying.

These people are so self righteous. They aren't some super villain caricatures from a comic book... They are people who think they are doing some real good.

I don't think there is ever any excuse that is valid to take our rights away. Once rights become conditional, they become meaningless. If people have the right information, and ability to think critically, they will make the best choices for themselves. For instance, if this was a real pandemic with a high mortality rate, those under threat would isolate and protect themselves as best they could, without need for compulsion. Some may not, and suffer the consequence (which should be their choice as long as they don't endanger others). The law should only come into play when someone infringes on others rights or safety.
Those who trade freedom for safety, deserve neither and will lose both.

This is very true. It looks to me that this forced lockdown is the great equalizer that puts everyone in the same category just as cattle are all viewed to be the same in the stockyard prior to slaughter. It's a way to kill off the potential of human beings, to kill off the creativity of the human spirit. People become nothing more then "food." In fact, the impression I get is that we are all being put in a kind of a "storage" for future use by locking us down, inhibiting travel, limiting social engagement, decimating jobs, etc.

Last edited:
Here's another example of dealing with the other side

So I was busy eating my dinner - don't judge me but I was having steak. I do live with a vegetarian. She's quite amicable and used to respect other people's food choices - yes we'd have debates about healthy eating but we respected each others choices.

Today however, she waltzes into the kitchen, sees me eating steak and gives me a huge look of disapproval. I look at her and ask what the matter is... She says it's because of meat eaters we have Covid-19... That any animal related pandemic comes from meat eaters. She says that she now thinks everyone should be a vegetarian. She says animals are disgusting and that by eating them, we're making ourselves disgusting as well.

I try and counter but all I hear coming back at me is 'pandemic' 'pandemic'.... I say people have eaten beef since forever... She says pandemic.... I say people should respect each others wishes, she says pandemic.

I'm telling you guys.... The legion of the ruled is going to be unleashed against us in a way that'll make nazi Germany look like a minor playground spat. It's terrifying.

These people are so self righteous. They aren't some super villain caricatures from a comic book... They are people who think they are doing some real good.

This is why the kind of people you are talking about is said to be psychopaths.
As you said, it can be freaky and pretty disturbing sometimes to see their behaviour and their lack of open mind, at least a respect for your point of view.
If you allow me, just be careful with the person you live with. As you seem to be afraid of, this is the exact attitude you're talking about?

It's frightening.
I agree @SOTTREADER , that is why I was encouraging @Zaphod to explain his/her point of view, as I think there is a possible win for everyone here if we can learn to distill the information we gathered collectively and respond to such a point of view and potentially get someone to understand. Please remember, it is always about knowledge, but knowledge requires intent in order to be revealed and acquired. If @Zaphod is sincere in his/her questioning, I see it as our duty to listen and provide guidance, beyond asking him/her to read through the 500 pages of this thread. Let's start from @Zaphod 's point of view if she/he can, and is willing to articulate it here, and maybe we can all learn something in this process.
@Zaphod what do you say? Can you articulate your point of view and are you interested in hearing our arguments? Can you articulate what is our main concern, what brought you here in the first place, what did you try to figure out and were trying to get our opinion on?

If @Zaphod is sincere in his/her questioning, I see it as our duty to listen and provide guidance, beyond asking him/her to read through the 500 pages of this thread. Let's start from @Zaphod 's point of view if she/he can, and is willing to articulate it here, and maybe we can all learn something in this process.

As I see it, the major issue with Zaphod's thinking is that he sees 'this entire discussion' as if it started with him. The tragic thing about this entitled mindset is that this thread is filled with so many insightful and thoughtful posts, incredible digging and collecting of data of what is happening around the world. It may come as a surprise for him, but I'd say the people participating here are actually getting a lot out of the contributions made. I doubt there is any other source on the internet that has compiled such vast and valuable information. It's all there and all it takes is a bit of effort to access. It is effort that shows sincerity. He doesn't even have to read every single page of this thread to show such effort. Zaphod's basic position is quite different, and stands in stark contrast to others participating here - not so much in the content of what he thinks, but the nature of how he wants to engage, which is just about taking. It is interesting to see how entitlement, demands, and the predator's mind serve as natural barriers against gaining knowledge. Remember: give to those who ask, and demands are not asking.

When I think about what missions medicine has started in recent years, I could almost say that it feels like humans have been prepared for this virus for many years. The aggressive anti-smoking program with high tobacco costs led to a large increase in non-smokers. If you knew that smokers were protected from COVID, it made sense. The same goes for cholesterol. More and more reference values down and more and more medications for supposedly high cholesterol. The same applies here: Was this also preparation for a good harvest in 2020? Perhaps only my mind is verry cracy. But the idea could not be dismissed out of hand.

Oh good lord.. 500 pages does not make right. Not one person in this entire discussion offered one cogent argument that couldn't be equally attributed to an actual pandemic, and an actual response to a pandemic - and that was my entire point. If I have 500 pages of reason at my disposal that I'm expected to reference, then so do they.

Even if it is less than 500 pages, you must realize that the information and data provided is consistent. I have not read each and every page and yet, when I set out my thoughts and conclusions about it, I find that only 5 pages back someone came to the same conclusion.

Besides, there is really no need to follow a constant rhythm to the thread, if you already have an idea or extended concept of the topic covered in the thread, and what are the objectives of the forum.

Finally, even if you read Laura's work, her books and all her valuable information, that's when you can see and realize that they give you that expanded concept. For example, we are witnessing the greatest psychological operation ever seen in current times, of mind programming and coercion by means that most people go through under their noses and do not realize. When you compare that information and research with current events you can see the marks and by itself tie up the dots.

I'm reading the 2005 edition of the Wave and so far all of the above, their analysis and research fits perfectly into the description of events like the ones we're experiencing. So 15 years ago we already had a body of information that was ahead of the events of TODAY.

And why am I telling you this? Because to this day, I realize that there are people who have a relentless search for truth and use all the time they have to digest as much information and knowledge as they can. And there are people who just don't.

Which one are you?

Back
Top Bottom