It seems to have spread North of Oregon above the 49th, with a group of doctors from 'Masks For Canada' paving the way - this particular doctor carries the mask-torch for TV (and Twitter) from Calgary, Alberta. She has a following of licensed practitioners and their MFC channel has been on networks across the country on the Six O'Clock News. They are new medical stars. As the spokesperson said, we are finding 'new' information even in the last week that masks R'Us for all of Canada.

So, from Victoria to Newfoundland up to the shores of Resolute Bay, the message is getting out there, the premiers and mayors are weighing in. Just grand. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is quite apparent that the end game in Canada and most other places is mandatory masking everywhere outside your home. Just watching the MSM, seeing the health authorities and politicians across the country all in lockstep spouting their latest downloaded orders, it's really getting to the point of complete insanity. And sadly so many people are going along with this, it's never been more clear how few people can actually think anymore. And yet I've noticed nearly every time I'm in a store the staff who have to wear the masks will comment on how much they hate wearing them, and you can see them constantly adjusting them, touching their faces, making the masks even more useless than they already were. Such a farce!

I guess watching this show is partly about bearing witness to this insanity, while keeping our own minds and hearts clear of the lies and false knowledge they want us to willingly accept. Well, the "exposure" the C's talked about can't come soon enough!

Coming to a city near you...

AUSTIN (KXAN) – A national coin shortage is now impacting Central Texas. Earlier this month, the Federal Reserve announced that pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters were now in short supply across the country.

In Central Texas, signs can be found at H-E-Bs warning people not to pay with cash and to use debit cards, credit cards and correct change when possible. KXAN has reached out to H-E-B about the decision but hasn’t heard back yet.

Edit: I wonder what the correlation is between cities who are claiming corona is back and coin shortages. Similar perhaps to how the majority of riots were in democrat-led cities? Just a curious mind inquiring 😇

I guess watching this show is partly about bearing witness to this insanity, while keeping our own minds and hearts clear of the lies and false knowledge they want us to willingly accept. Well, the "exposure" the C's talked about can't come soon enough!

It may also be the matter of having to suffer even more before they begin to stop and think about what is really happening in this time. Too many I keep reading from on the neighborhood social platform Nextdoor seem to think that if we all just comply that things will get back to normal, not realizing what danger we are all in. Not just from the plandimic but from Antifa, the democratic Mayor of Charlotte (Mecklenburg) and the democratic governor of NC as well. The neighborhoods that surround my little trailer park are upper middle class within a county (Union which is next to Charlotte) that is (or was) mostly republican. I'm not sure with the influx of growth at the moment but their exchanges are getting more heated and the battle lines are already being drawn.

I have noticed that when the growth exploded in our little area many were trying to escape, crime, taxes and traffic of Charlotte but they don't seem to realize that they brought most of that with them. When these housing developments popped up one after the other with their HOA's they started demanding that the long time locals live the way they do by calling county zoning and other agencies to enforce their views. We used to be a more rural county with lots of farms and there were more republicans in the lower government positions, but as the FB page and outside site called The Sweet Onion has posted (when they haven't been deactivated that is) our county is also rife with corruption from what they term the good ole boy network.

I just wanted to point all this out because it seems like the stage was being set here to push the us v them agenda for a long while, just waiting for the right time to go all out.

If you have had doubts about Mike Cernovich, if he’s a ‘white hat’ or a ‘black hat’, you’ll probably agree after watching this that he at the very least isn’t thinking straight. In this clip he tells everyone to “wear a f**king mask, because it’s polite”. Either he’s consciously spreading propaganda, or just plain ignorant of the facts.
I’ve been scrutinizing his tweets every now and then for years, and a few years ago I determined that he is likely a ‘double agent’ of some sort, furthering eg the Zionist agenda, and more.
Here’s the clip:

If you have had doubts about Mike Cernovich, if he’s a ‘white hat’ or a ‘black hat’, you’ll probably agree after watching this that he at the very least isn’t thinking straight. In this clip he tells everyone to “wear a f**king mask, because it’s polite”. Either he’s consciously spreading propaganda, or just plain ignorant of the facts.
I’ve been scrutinizing his tweets every now and then for years, and a few years ago I determined that he is likely a ‘double agent’ of some sort, furthering eg the Zionist agenda, and more.
Here’s the clip:
Thanks for posting that! I harvested a ton of images for my Corona Cartoon archive.

EbwZ4rVX0AAfXdD.jpg

Hello, fellow inmates!
Update from our remodeled corona-psychward:
Still NOT ONE positive test since February.
People come, get tested (PCR) and if negative are brought to another ward.
The mood at work is a blend of boredom, anger, depression and the hope that things will get back to 'normal' soon.
Patients must use a phone instead of the nurse call and we have to get dressed in full hazard gear to bring them a tea or their medication.
While most psychiatric hospitals in Germany have already opened up my hospital is 'blessed' with a principal consultant who is pretty much hysteric about the rona. When it all started she was pondering to make our doctors wear rubber boots and shorts to be protected against the ultra dangerous virus from hell. :huh:
Don't ask where she's gotten this crazy idea from. Fortunately for our doctors she didn't follow through with this ingenious plan. One doctor told that during a meeting she tried to pull a chair from under the table and was so afraid to touch it with her hands that she used her elbows to get it into the right position which must have been hilarious to watch. :umm:
So it doesn't look good for our imminent future at work. Since the health insurances obviously still pay for the kept free beds and the board of directors condone the measures we will probably celebrate boredom for an extended period of time, probably until the end of September.
We all know what that means since they are already busy announcing the 2nd wave for autumn.
Usually I like my work but it becomes more and more difficult to motivate myself. Looking for comets every night. :cool2:

Solving this ongoing CONvid puzzle just became MUCH easier for me! What is "crazy" is that this connects SO WELL with what the Cs are saying and I dont think Molly knows Laura and this forum. My mind got blown for sure! :wow:

Id say this is a MUST WATCH for all of you who are wondering why all this is happening while we are alive and what exactly is going on with all these inner changes some of us are experiencing! So take your time and do listen to all of it.
Ofcourse, its totally up to each of you what you will decide to believe in.

Pluto in Capricorn Healing Themes: The Depths of Your Soul's Power
Pluto in Capricorn Healing Themes Part 2: The Depths of Your Soul's Power

Maybe this post deserves a separate thread? Something like a thread for astrology readings that connect to the Cs messages? What do you all think?

Enjoy :-D

Last edited:
This was a Banner at the top of my FB page this morning:

Debra, Help Researchers Predict COVID-19 Hotspots
Take a quick survey about how you're feeling, even if you feel well, to help health researchers track the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
See Survey Details Not Now
AA_rTHuHTuF.png

You'll leave Facebook to take this survey and your responses won't be shared with Facebook.

I did not participate.
Nor did I click on the link to the website, and I deactivated it here.
I did not want my IP address to be tagged by the "mystery" site.
Yes, I am becoming rather paranoid, as it seems that the tracking of these "click bait" sites is getting rather fine tuned and invasive.
Three days ago, I clicked on a photo of a mini greenhouse, on a retail site called "Wayfair" on Facebook.
As I was viewing the products, I read that it was a "Wholesale site for Professional Outlets" and so I closed the windows, and left the website.

5 minutes later, my Landline phone rang, it was a representative from WAYFAIR, following up, as I had viewed the website!
There have been purchases made in the past, to that company, by my Husband.
So, they have- our IP address, of course our home address because the products he ordered were delivered, and apparently our private landline on file.

My guess is that those that take the "Predict covid-19 Hotspots" survey might just be adding their private info for a "One Way" taxi ride to god knows where...:-O

This was a Banner at the top of my FB page this morning:

Debra, Help Researchers Predict COVID-19 Hotspots
Take a quick survey about how you're feeling, even if you feel well, to help health researchers track the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
See Survey Details Not Now
AA_rTHuHTuF.png

You'll leave Facebook to take this survey and your responses won't be shared with Facebook.

I did not participate.
Nor did I click on the link to the website, and I deactivated it here.
I did not want my IP address to be tagged by the "mystery" site.
Yes, I am becoming rather paranoid, as it seems that the tracking of these "click bait" sites is getting rather fine tuned and invasive.
Three days ago, I clicked on a photo of a mini greenhouse, on a retail site called "Wayfair" on Facebook.
As I was viewing the products, I read that it was a "Wholesale site for Professional Outlets" and so I closed the windows, and left the website.

5 minutes later, my Landline phone rang, it was a representative from WAYFAIR, following up, as I had viewed the website!
There have been purchases made in the past, to that company, by my Husband.
So, they have- our IP address, of course our home address because the products he ordered were delivered, and apparently our private landline on file.

My guess is that those that take the "Predict covid-19 Hotspots" survey might just be adding their private info for a "One Way" taxi ride to god knows where...:-O
You're getting a tiny glimpse of the behind-the-scenes economy of the web. Surveys almost certainly have data-collection components in addition to the logging opinions. It wouldn't be surprising to find that collecting opinions — which people like to share — is the bait for the data collection in many cases. This may not be true in all cases, but be aware. A red flag for me is when personal and/or demographic info is required in order to complete the survey. If I was determined to complete such a survey (not likely), I'd use the Tor browser for that and probably fib a bit on personal and demographic answers.

Well, well, I wonder if this is going to be attributed to a "faulty"Test" excuse, or is the finger going to start pointing to Fort Detrick, or somewhere else?
March 2019 is a full 9 months before the Wuhan Happening, and getting much closer to the C's answer of "2 years".

Coronavirus: Virus ‘found’ in March 2019 Spain sewage
Authorities testing sewer water in Spain discovered traces of COVID-19 dating back well before the pandemic broke out in China.
JUNE 27, 2020 12:54PM

Spanish virologists have found traces of coronavirus in a sample of Barcelona sewer water collected in March 2019, nine months before the disease was identified in China.

The University of Barcelona said the discovery of the virus genome so early in Spain, if confirmed, would imply COVID-19 may have appeared much earlier than thought.
Researchers had been testing waste water since mid-April this year to identify potential new outbreaks, when they decided to also run tests on older samples.
They first found the virus was present in Barcelona on January 15, 2020, 41 days before the first case was officially reported there.[...]

“The levels of SARS-CoV-2 were low but were positive,” research leader Albert Bosch was quoted as saying by the university.
The research has been submitted for a peer review.

From Session 21 March, 2020
[...]
"A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
[...]
(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

US buys up world stock of key Covid-19 drug remdesivir

Gouge America First? At $3,200 per treatment of six doses, isn't that over $3,100 profit? I saw an article somewhere that stated the cost of producing remdesivir, but don't think I saved a link.

Gouge America First? At $3,200 per treatment of six doses, isn't that over $3,100 profit? I saw an article somewhere that stated the cost of producing remdesivir, but don't think I saved a link.
I work for an insurance company. We were told that the federal government has "donated" Remdesivir to facilities for treatment of covid. It is considered investigational. If they bill for the donated drug, it will be denied as not covered.

I work for an insurance company. We were told that the federal government has "donated" Remdesivir to facilities for treatment of covid. It is considered investigational. If they bill for the donated drug, it will be denied as not covered.
As long as Remdesivir is then donated to patients, then all is good (assuming Remdesivir is a "good drug"). Otherwise wouldn't it represents a double-billing? Isn't anything that the Feds "donate" paid for by taxpayers?

Assuming that the taxpayer is paying for the Federal Government's largess, all I can do is hope that the government is buying at a huge discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom