For some reason, I like to look at the hands and how people use them in the expression as part of our selves, but I also look at hands from a healthcare perspective, looks to me that (Bill Gates) has some form of arthritic changes in his hands, although subtle, indicates some form of autoimmunity occurring in the body, now how did this happen? From a social, immunological perspective, he has the best healthcare that money can provide. Could this be a physical manifestation of his inner mind/body connection. who know what else in going on?

Makes me think, as most of us have discovered reading this thread, and the many disclosures from James Corbet regarding Bill Gates, he is not all he seems to be, a fraud a shyster and a mouthpiece for the those that are nameless and faceless, and the vast majority of those living in this 3D reality are clueless. They are programmed to cling on to names and ideas fed to them by the MSM 24/7 and other supposed authoritarian sources, these are the saviors of mankind and will save us from "ourselves" and in our ignorance, self destruction.

The 24/7 message, a video clip from V but like everything in this reality, the reality creators, are doing a fine job of creating the reality for the masses.

And there you have it, the culmination, of the why they need us, a home grown color revolution, bending to the knee in supplication.

I went to my chiropractor today. On the office building door, a sign was posted saying the city required mask use. When I went into the building lobby, a young girl sat at a small table with a box of masks and asked if I needed one. I replied, I can't wear a mask, due to medical and mental issues. She told me to go up to the office. Waiting to see the doctor, other patients were wearing masks. When he came out to get me, my doctor was wearing a mask. When inside the treatment room, he asked me why I was not wearing a mask. I replied, "I can't wear a mask." He asked, is it because of allergies... or? I said it is due to several mental distress! He exclaimed, "I'm with you! Do you mind if I take off my mask?" So he did. And our visit went well after that.

In my practice almost nobody wears a mask anymore. I personally, as a therapist, did not put it on, but I have told my patients that I will of course put a mask on if they wish. The aim was to test the reaction of the people. Some of them came with masks in their hands, saw me and wordlessly put their mask in their pockets. Others asked me if it was not necessary to wear a mask here and I said: Mrs. Merkel would like that. I feel healthy and there are 2 infections in our federal state today. Whether these are here in my small practice is very unlikely. These patients were also happy not to have to wear a mask. Very few patients wanted to wear the mask, allowed me not to wear a mask. When I asked them if it would be better to remove the mask for the therapy , they also removed the mask and were very relaxed afterwards. Only 2 patients kept the mask on. As a conclusion I see 3 currents here. The largest group thinks the masks are useless. One group puts them on because somebody told them that they have to do it. The smallest group is the panic group, who actually either have anxiety disorders or are really a risk group. With my behaviour I want to show people that they are allowed to do exactly what their inner voice says and not the voice from outside. Since I am a guide for the patient in my practice, so to speak, the quality of a so-called guide is also apparent. I would now have 2 possibilities. If I were a power person, I would force the patients to follow my instructions strictly, depending on my personal attitude. As a free loving human being I give everyone the opportunity to decide for themselves how to carry out their therapy. I believe that there is a lot of truth behind this. The compulsion to wear a mask is very much determined by the will to power of the people and much less by the true cause. Those in power know that they have many followers in the people behind them who like to play their henchmen.

Last edited:
Bombards did a good body language analysis of this clip.

For some reason, I like to look at the hands and how people use them in the expression as part of our selves, but I also look at hands from a healthcare perspective, looks to me that (Bill Gates) has some form of arthritic changes in his hands, although subtle, indicates some form of autoimmunity occurring in the body, now how did this happen?

Bombard pointed out paralysis on one side of Melinda Gates face as well. Vaccine injuries?

Today I went to a meeting of parents, students and, teachers at a kindergarden, several children already indoctrinated to wear the mask, little kids of 4, 5 years old did not try to take it away. Since the kindergarden was closed because of Covid, kids still had to do their assigments at home, teachers sending videos of them to their's mother. At the meeting kids were too close with their parents, like being afraid to be separated.

I came to this city (different from where I live) after I was forced to close business. To help out with my parents and with taking care of my nephew. My sister, being an elementary teacher of a private school, had her hands full with the online classes until next week (there are no longer classes but, she still have to work on asigments) I will soon get back to open business, I hope.

Since we had been sharing information different from the propaganda, we did not forced to wear the mask on him. Today, at the meeting, I felt my sister a little embarrased, her son so vehemently neglected to wear the mask, pulling it of constantly. To my sister, was simply disobedience. Being for 3 months almost daily, I can see, perceived, he is angry, he miss her mother (so occupied at teaching) he misses his friends and teachers of school, he misses his routine, so, he had been more disobedient. Sad thing is that, if he go back to school it will be the same as today. In order to get into the school we had to wash our hands, applied antibacterial gel, wear the mask, they took us the temperature (fortunately at the hand, we did not had to said them) put our shoes on the sanitizing mat, and been sprayed on the body with another sanitizer. According to authorities, that process had to be done everyday.

The damage of all of this BS upong kids is outrageous.

After the meeting, my nephew went stright away to find a friend, I was after him since the mother was with the teacher. My nephew keep calling his friend's name, but he did not look back, until my nephew reached him and touched him on the shoulders. My nephew wanted to hug him, but his friend looked him almost with disregard, so sad to look. My nephew did not understood, he stayed for a moment still, I gave him a lollypop.

Mexican authorities had said that, school will start on August 17 but, had not say how, being online or in classroom or both.

Many times we play with mud, her mother do not like it very much, to which I can care less 😂. He looks happy and love it. And, I think he needs it so much, being dissociate from all that this BS had taken away from him.

When reading about (and witnessing to a small extent) the hysteria over the virus-de-jure, lately I have been fantasizing about buying up a bunch of tee shirts, brown in color, keeping some always on hand when I venture forth out into the brave new world, so that any time an ‘enforcer’ comes out of the woodwork, I can just hand them one and promptly walk away.

Yesterday in downtown we saw so many stores closed. It is very sad to see this. It is worst then during a war, it is like after a war. One store after the other closed and that means tragedies. Every store that is close is a tragedy. At the same time people look horrible under their mask remind me the faces in the movie "They Live!". They look like little chimpanzees. They look like little people from outer space. It is strange. At the same time also people continue to live as nothing happens, as everything will be ok, the future will be good, maybe. Everything will come back as before. Yeah.

But also yesterday we saw more people without masks.

I read somewhere that they say that smoking is restaurants or cafés produce the extension of this damn Corona. Ok. That's fun news. Because they wanted to prohibited to smoke everywhere. Oh oh. We will see.

When I see a little kid with a mask I feel outraged, insulted but this is a good exercise of external consideration, I think so, because I don't go the the mother and give her a slap on her face.

Furious families left with empty fridges and no baby formula vent their anger as 3000 Melburnians are locked in their homes without warning

Families in the nine public housing towers in Melbourne's inner-city have shared their frustration after they were forced into immediate lockdown for at least five days.

Within an hour of Premier Daniel Andrews' 4pm press conference, police had swarmed the public housing buildings and blocked all driveways and doorways.

Residents were seen confronting police about why they were being targeted while others sought information from gathered media.
Public housing resident Hoda God, 31, told AAP everyone was surprised by the lockdown and families with young children were already struggling.
'A lady in the building with three kids, she wanted to get formula,' she said.
'The lady needed formula like right now. It's a bit sad that she can't even go to Woolies.'
Another woman with a five-year-old child wanted to go shopping for groceries and was told by police she couldn't.
'They need groceries now. She has nothing to cook tonight,' Ms God said.

------------------------
This all sounds very strange. Lockdown within one hour, not allowed to get emergency provisions, even for little babies.
Weird.

Things are enrolling so fast on all fronts, all over the world, that it's becoming hard to keep up even with basic, everyday developments. I used to manage to check daily on most of this forum new posts and scan through my twitter page, plus check the main youtube channels I follow. Not anymore! Simply impossible... We are being saturated on purpose, overwhelmed with false, opposites and absurd! It's becoming even harder and harder every day to keep up signaling the truth and common sense, keeping the focus while living among the storm of manipulations from all over the place. It is not possible anymore for one person or even a smaller group to address all of what's going on, on all fronts. I guess the battlefield intensified, as prescribed. Feeling tired yet from craziness all around you? Just give up and go back to sleep...

Seems to me as if the period of transformation is over and done with and now, if one wants to progress- there's a need for inner transmutation. Input processing of separating facts from lies and organizing them into a coherent view won't be enough. Just stalking your emotions and keeping them under control won't do. This world is screaming at us at the moment. And it's only going to get worse.

I found myself using every single anchor of knowledge tool I've gathered so far in my life just to keep through the day. It's all scheduled to get one lost in details and overt emotions. I have to make a strong conscious effort, every day anew, to recreate my inner circuit back to Truth, Faith, sense and sanity while observing this world and then some extra effort to act accordingly with external consideration. It doesn't just 'flow naturally'. Yesterday's fruits of effort are lost upon today's madness. Global and personal issues all intensified, more and more each day. Don't get me wrong, I AM an adventurer and I welcome challenges, even thrive on them, but every souled human on Earth right now must be experiencing this overwhelming contraction of our world in at least an 'unpleasant way'. It's crazy, just crazy, the density of it all. And you can't just block it, not even for a day, internal processing of all this external emotional turmoil appears to be necessary if one wants to move on. Well, at least that's my take on it.

On the good side, there are so many great minds putting out plenty of good work and discerning facts, all over the net, it's quite impressive. After taking 2 days off from it all and just gathering myself in the nature, today I 'ran into' this video that is well worth watching. I appreciate it cause it's not just adding to the current screams of 'Look at this!!!' but actually have a calming effect on the psyche, while talking about current issues and absurdity of it all.

Computing Forever youtube channel was once before mentioned on this forum, I didn't know about him till today but really liked his newest video 'Life in The New Abnormal World' commenting on the new Covid regulations in UK:

Here are some captures from it, when he talks about books being quarantined, unlawful singing in churches and 10 signs of genocide :

Attachments

• books.jpg
    books.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 19
  • singing.jpg
    singing.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 21
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 20
There are so many bad things about all the covid insanity, but the plight of children is especially disturbing. I am very concerned about the long term effects of this on children. Yesterday, walking outside in a park , I saw a mother with 2 kids under 4 years of age all wearing masks. The woman kept adjusting the masks on the kids and they sure didn't seem happy.

I just felt so sad seeing this, children are supposed to be learning about life, reading facial expressions, making sense of human interaction which is all a big part of normal brain development. Imagine at this crucial developmental stage to never see a stranger smile, never see facial expressions, to be taught to avoid physical hugs and contacts with almost everyone, to be trained to feel fear of illness, infection and even all other human beings. It is absolutely diabolical and disgustingly mandated under the guise of "protecting" them.

Furious families left with empty fridges and no baby formula vent their anger as 3000 Melburnians are locked in their homes without warning

Families in the nine public housing towers in Melbourne's inner-city have shared their frustration after they were forced into immediate lockdown for at least five days.

Within an hour of Premier Daniel Andrews' 4pm press conference, police had swarmed the public housing buildings and blocked all driveways and doorways.

Residents were seen confronting police about why they were being targeted while others sought information from gathered media.
Public housing resident Hoda God, 31, told AAP everyone was surprised by the lockdown and families with young children were already struggling.
'A lady in the building with three kids, she wanted to get formula,' she said.
'The lady needed formula like right now. It's a bit sad that she can't even go to Woolies.'
Another woman with a five-year-old child wanted to go shopping for groceries and was told by police she couldn't.
'They need groceries now. She has nothing to cook tonight,' Ms God said.

------------------------
This all sounds very strange. Lockdown within one hour, not allowed to get emergency provisions, even for little babies.
Weird.

There's definitely something odd going on with Victoria. First Premier Dan Andrews signs trade deals with China in opposition to the stance of the rest of the Australian government as being against foreign policy since China imposed trade sanctions, then there's the border issues between Victoria and other states, and their stance on locking specific postcodes. I'm not sure exactly what gives there, but it seems as though Victoria is acting independently of the Federal Government and way out of alignment with other states at the moment. So other states maintaining stricter border restrictions with Victoria to one degree or another seems to have something to do with it and Victoria's producing more dodgy positive tests probably also has a role in there somehow. Political games being played for sure.

Does @Scottie or someone else know what Polly might be referring to in her video when she says (paraphrasing): "I'm always online, but without using a smartphone. If you're smart you'll figure out how to do that."

I've been thinking of this, and the two things I can think of is that while on-the-go she's using either an old feature phone (non-smartphone) that has the capability to establish a internet hotspot using a 4G connection, or a 4G USB-dongle. Then she maybe connects a tablet of some sort or a small laptop to that.

I'm not sure to what degree this setup might save you from surveillance and 'contact tracing'. Even if the old feature phone or dongle doesn't have GPS, I'm sure they can pinpoint your location using 'triangulation' through mobile masts, but this might be more difficult for 'them'...so that would be a small victory.:evil: Another thing is that a dongle and an old non-smart phone is (maybe) not capable of delivering surveillance data through the microphone. But I wouldn't rule out that today's 4G-dongles might have capabilities in them that we have no idea of. So I don't know if all this would be worth the trouble.
Aragorn,
I follow Polly and recall her posting about the insanity of smartphones. She uses a laptop or desktop at home to avoid contact tracing. I have similar concerns and have spent hours attempting to understand the topic. There is a gentleman on youtube who seems credible to me.
This is the first video I saw and used his advice to purchase an old blackberry phone. Since this video things have changed and Ting and T-Mobile are no longer an option for the blackberry 9900. I find his recent information useful regarding privacy and cellphone triangulation and endure the lengthy chats to gleen what information I can. (He uses the term "zucking" because he considers Facebook the most invasive.)
Here is an older video talking about his concerns about privacy and why he started his channel and how technology has changed. I'm just now listening to the first part.

There are so many bad things about all the covid insanity, but the plight of children is especially disturbing. I am very concerned about the long term effects of this on children. Yesterday, walking outside in a park , I saw a mother with 2 kids under 4 years of age all wearing masks. The woman kept adjusting the masks on the kids and they sure didn't seem happy.

I just felt so sad seeing this, children are supposed to be learning about life, reading facial expressions, making sense of human interaction which is all a big part of normal brain development. Imagine at this crucial developmental stage to never see a stranger smile, never see facial expressions, to be taught to avoid physical hugs and contacts with almost everyone, to be trained to feel fear of illness, infection and even all other human beings. It is absolutely diabolical and disgustingly mandated under the guise of "protecting" them.
I agree completely. We close schools and parks and station guards at these places, but open bars and salons.

We have been sending my kid to a summer camp in the mornings. We have have gotten so much slack from other people "your kid is gonna catch the Rona and kill you all!"

My response to that has been 'id rather take my chances with that then abuse my child" and if you do exactly as advised during this 'pandemic' then you are abusing your children, or so I think.

When we see other kids, many of them have a glazed look in their eyes. My kid will say hi and some kids don't know how to respond. Ive seen a few kids chastised for wanting to respond.

Yesterday at the grocery store I saw a woman repeatedly smack her children for taking their masks off. She left before anyone could say anything to her. If this is how some treat their loved ones because of a little fear, then I think some natural disasters and comets may be a blessing for the children.

Back
Top Bottom