A sour mood in Belgrade
Analysis box by Guy De Launey, Balkans correspondent

Small-scale protests are common in Belgrade. An atomised political opposition, and more recently an election boycott, means disgruntled citizens have to take to the streets to make their voices heard.

But the protests don't normally feature police swinging batons and firing tear gas while protesters hurl stones and set light to police vehicles. The scenes reflect a sour mood in Serbia's capital triggered by Mr Vucic's warning of a weekend lockdown.

Protesters hurl rocks at police on 8 July
Image copyright EPA Image caption Protesters hurled rocks at police as the clashes erupted

Some protesters expressed anger at the government's rapid removal of restrictions to allow last month's parliamentary election to go ahead.
Tens of thousands attended football matches and nightclubs reopened, signalling that normal life had resumed.

The SNS gained the massive majority they wanted, but the Covid-19 infection rate has been rising ever since.

Authorities have placed barricades around the National Assembly to prevent a repeat on Wednesday evening.

A sour mood in Belgrade
Analysis box by Guy De Launey, Balkans correspondent

Small-scale protests are common in Belgrade. An atomised political opposition, and more recently an election boycott, means disgruntled citizens have to take to the streets to make their voices heard.

But the protests don't normally feature police swinging batons and firing tear gas while protesters hurl stones and set light to police vehicles. The scenes reflect a sour mood in Serbia's capital triggered by Mr Vucic's warning of a weekend lockdown.

Protesters hurl rocks at police on 8 July
Image copyright EPA Image caption Protesters hurled rocks at police as the clashes erupted

Some protesters expressed anger at the government's rapid removal of restrictions to allow last month's parliamentary election to go ahead.
Tens of thousands attended football matches and nightclubs reopened, signalling that normal life had resumed.

The SNS gained the massive majority they wanted, but the Covid-19 infection rate has been rising ever since.

Authorities have placed barricades around the National Assembly to prevent a repeat on Wednesday evening.

I was reading this and I couldn't help but chuckle as to how words can shape our thoughts.

When is a protest, a protest and a riot, a riot?

The sordid details of California Governor Gavin Newsom’s unwholesome dealings with communist China continue to emerge.

Gavin Newsom caught wiring half a billion dollars to communist China in massive face mask money laundering scheme

1594385879269.png

I call it the country of snakes!

Are you forgetting our lovely selection of spiders? ;-D

And so great to see that Victoria Police are encouraging dobbing people in again.

@VictoriaPolice
If you believe someone may be breaching the Chief Health Officer’s directions, please make a report to the Police Assistance Line by calling 131 444

And this happened: Huge KFC order leads police to illegal Melbourne partygoers who cop $26k fine

But it is nice to end on a laugh (and otherwise I will just despair).

killed this virus astrally - looked/looks like a purpley snowflakey 2dimensional thing - sorry for running off guys - sometimes you don't know who is a demon and who isn't. So I destroyed it and it blew up like a "firework".
Could you elaborate, please. I find your post quite cryptic.
So you're saying you're visualizing the virus or you connect to the virus as with an attachment and then blast it or you go into the astral realm to fight it there? So the virus is a demon in your perception? Please help me out here.

That was like 2 months ago (4th of july!?)! Deep-state cabal has/had to go down and now I know it's disappeared! (2008-2020 - COVID = A SEASONAL FLU FOR NON-ADRENOCHROME JUNKIES)
I'm not getting this either. I could make assumptions but prefer not to.
What disappeared? The cabal?
And 2 months ago connected to 4th of July is a riddle to me as well.
Also the part saying "2008-2010- Covid.......". What kind of timeframe are you hinting to?
Thanks in advance for some clarification.

In a small city in Southeast Mexico people protested a couple of days ago against the the economical impact of the lockdown.

More than a thousand people from Chiapas marched, claiming that Bill Gates invented COVID-19 to kill older adults

Over 1,500 people from the Tojolabal and Tzeltal municipalities in Chiapas protested the economic crisis resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic on the morning of July 7, as reported by the magazine Process. In addition, they added that the virus was an invention on the part of the Melinda Gates Foundation and the company Johnson Johnson to kill the over 60.

The rally spokesman assured that the virus was an invention of the pharmaceutical company and the foundation of Gates, with the aim of killing older adults or those with diseases such as diabetes and emphysema as they can no longer produce it and become a virus and “They hinder capitalism”.

In an official statement, the indigenous organization pointed out that governments around the world are working with companies to act in favor of capitalism, regardless of the well-being of the population: “The world’s governments don’t dare to denounce and prosecute Bill Gates (richest man in the world [sic.]) to the international criminal court for crimes against humanity because he is part of the rich who rule the world (Club Bildenberg) ”.

Their ideas about the virus and the pandemic are mix of truth and assumptions found in internet.

As far as I know this is the only state in Mexico that has protest against the lockdown.

From May 5 in the same state:

‘Coronavirus is a lie:’ mob attempts to ‘rescue’ patient from Chiapas hospital

An angry crowd of around 300 people attempted to storm the Social Security Institute hospital yesterday in Motozintla, Chiapas, after a third patient in the town was diagnosed with the coronavirus.

They demanded to examine the newly-diagnosed patient themselves to determine whether he really had the virus, but doctors and nurses refused them entry.

Friends and family members of the infected patient advocated for his “rescue” from the hospital on social media, convinced that the coronavirus diagnosis is a government conspiracy and health authorities are trying to kill people.

“Coronavirus is a lie, let’s not fall for it,” one member posted.

If they keep pushing, people are going to get more and more angry.

Translated: Google Traductor

Pfizer and BioNtech laboratories will test their Covid19 vaccine in Argentina, in a round of clinical trials that could start next August.

The team from the German laboratory BioNtech announced that the new vaccine could be available at the end of this year, during the month of December, which would be a record time for the production of a vaccine, given that such processes usually take several years for safety reasons.

A joint communiqué issued between the two companies states that the next phase of clinical trials will take place in Buenos Aires, under the coordination of Argentine infectious disease expert Fernando Polack, and they expect some 30,000 Argentines to participate.

"The selection of a center in Argentina to carry out these studies was based on different factors, which include the scientific experience and operational capabilities of the principal investigator's team, the epidemiology of the disease, as well as Argentina's previous experience in conducting clinical studies," Pfizer and BioNtech note.

These studies are still pending approval by the National Administration of Drugs, Food and Medical Technology (ANMAT), which is part of the Argentine public administration.

Argentine President Alberto FernĂĄndez was informed of the intention to carry out these clinical trials in the country during a meeting held at the presidential residence in Olivos, attended by Nicolas Vaquer, Pfizer's general manager, and Dr. Polack.

At the end of the different stages of the study, which both Pfizer and BioNtech hope to be able to successfully complete in December, the companies promoting the vaccine will try to make it accessible to the global market.

In Spain things are getting weirder every day. They are imposing mandatory masks in all public spaces, including outside, even if there is more than 1,5 m between people. This measure started in Cataluña and Baleares, and starting from tomorrow it is being extended to Extremadura, a region where temperature in summer reaches 40 °C or even more. It looks like other regions are looking to do the same. What strikes me is that all these regions are governed by left wing parties. Another thing they have in common is that, except for Cataluña, they were barely affected by the "big" Corona wave in spring. Some of them are very important tourist destination and others, like Aragon and Extremadura, mainly agricultural. What I understood was that you could get fined for not wearing a mask even if you were walking alone in a forest or on an empty sidewalk. At 40°C!!! They are completely insane. And all this because there were a few people infected(that's what they say, although I don't know what to believe anymore). And among those infected, most were asymptomatic and very few made it to the hospital.
They are trying to scare us that there are many young people infected, but with very few and mild symptoms. It doesn't make any sense.
What I noticed where I live, which is a different region from those mentioned above, was that most people do wear masks outside, even when it is not required to do so. It looks scary. Today, my son asked me where was my mask when I went for a walk with him. He sees everybody, including most children, wearing masks. I was puzzled. He even asked for one for himself one week ago. I told him that these masks are very unhealthy and not good for children. That we, the adults, have to wear them sometimes, although I hate them and I feel uncomfortable.

Saw this on in-law's Facebook but unable to copy it - here's the link and it's sensational!

Anthony Collignon

19 May ·
Shared with Public

BOCzaD2rwOa.png

For those of you who all know The Phantom of the Opera, here’s something funny I would like to share to all:
“Quarantine” a parody of “The Music of the Night”

[Maybe someone else can get the vid posted into thread]

Please pay close attention to this. It is in Spanish but I will translate it because it needs to be shared. It starts with a facebook page posting. This page is of a nationalistic nature and its administrators know very well the game of the international elite. But apart from the political bias, the information it collects is very relevant.

We have a little problem here and we're going to need to keep a cool head to understand and not make mistakes. It's very easy to make a mistake on this one.

The virus has us all panicking and praying for a vaccine as soon as possible. And here our President FernĂĄndez announces that we will be the only country in the region where Pfizer will test a vaccine.

That's good because if it works, at least in theory we Argentinians should have access to the vaccine first. And it's bad because if it doesn't work, then we're going to bear the health cost of possible effects not provided.

That's to say in a polite way, of course.

On April 12 of this year, the "friendly" newspaper P/12 (Page 12 is the name of the newspaper) reported that Pfizer is owned by BlackRock, one of the funds holding our debt that is apparently holding up negotiations for the payment of that debt.

This said P/12 on April 12: El fondo BlackRock, dueño de casi todo | Cómo opera en el mercado, cuåles son sus negocios y dónde tiene sus inversiones uno de los principales acreedores de Argentina

BlackRock, P/12 found out, manages assets of over $6 trillion and is the largest fund manager in Western capitalism. BlackRock handles the money from corporations, the rich families who own them, the insurance companies that cover them, and also pension funds. BlackRock is co-owner of 17,000 companies and has between 1.6 and 2 billion dollars of Argentine debt.

Pfizer is BlackRock, he owns it. And we can't help but see the relationship. It's impossible not to see it.

Now let's look at this other note from P/12, but from the year 2012:

It is reported here that Pfizer tested a pneumococcal vaccine here and there were some strange things, so our ANMAT fined GlaxoSmithKline, although GlaxoSmithKline came out and said the pneumococcal vaccine was from Pfizer.

Twelve children died during the tests, although ANMAT clarified that those deaths "are not linked to the study".

So here's the thing, guys: we don't know whether to party or go on a rampage. With the fear we have of the virus we tend to accept any test and even beg for it to be done as soon as possible. But the doubts are there.

What do we do?

One can only hope that there isn’t truth to this or if there is and this is an actual attempt to perform human trafficking that this exposes the sources to be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law and also to free the victims. Have a hard time buying it as it’s so grandiose but we live in the strangest of times.

Twitter has #wayfairtrafficking trending at 289k mentions and yet Jada having an affair on Will Smith is some how trending higher with #397k mentions.

Link here to a short 2 minute clip showing what’s going on.

Attachments

• C5F0001B-1224-4CC2-81A3-A11AD38E8056.png
    C5F0001B-1224-4CC2-81A3-A11AD38E8056.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 7
It's also part of the excuse for 'second wave' lockdowns. First they said we had to lockdown to 'flatten the curve', now it's to 'stop the spread', I wonder what excuse the third wave will bring?
I found out today what their 3rd excuse was going to be.... drum roll.... they want to 'eliminate the virus'! Yay! :headbash: Actually, I'm getting headaches from wearing the masks.

Back
Top Bottom