OMS will he validate it?
Will releasing it first prevent other more harmful vaccines from being released on the market? (I doubt it!). But people and some governments may be in a hurry to accept the first available vaccine.
Bill Gates and company must be pissed off right now.
i think, as always, they will denigrate it.
They will at the contrary hurry to market their ugly vaccine

covid 19 could be the result of extreme air pollution specifically caused by the exhaust emitted by the use of fracked fuels.
This apparently has been posted in this thread previously, but Search failed to locate it > Dr Stephanie Seneff presents compelling evidence of a possible covid-19 glyphosate connection - glyphosate, one of the most toxic and ubiquitous manmade chemicals, is increasingly finding its way into biofuels due to mandatory ‘climate saving’ initiatives that are potentially backfiring to promote human ill-health. This additional potential ingestion of glyphosate along with its ubiquitous contamination of food, air and water, means that most of us are experiencing an increasingly compromised immune system.

Surprisingly, is this in the article:
You can read more about the Covid-19 glyphosate connection here and access Dr Seneff’s website page at MIT here. Enjoy the podcast, or watch the youtube version below. Also, there is further information about the harmful effects of Glyphosate in my previous podcast with Dr Seneff, Glyphosate destroys health. Most importantly, be aware that Chlorine Dioxide, otherwise known as MMS, destroys glyphosate. Dr Seneff goes into detail about this in that previous podcast.

Glyphosate and COVID-19 with Dr Stephanie Seneff
MMS again. Guess hearing Seneff out on that might shed some light.

Here's Seneff's article on the COVID-19 glyphosate connection:

Of course, Google brings up several debunking links to counter Seneff's assertion.

It's great to know how annoying you'll be to the 'Powers That Be'. It's enough to sustain 'a thousand splendid suns'!

Sometimes the quotes that just 'pop' into my head are enough to weird me out... Who is this dude?

Ruth, these little thought inspirations that 'pop' into your head, might they be answers to real questions you are thinking?
I recognized the author, because another book "this dude" also wrote is titled "The Kite Runner".
I remember having an interest in reading it, after I read the C's transcript from June 20, 1998.
A quick search for "Kites" got me to this thread, and a post that @Pierre wrote a few years ago:
Kites, crown chakra and "illu men head"

session 980620 said:
Q: How many persons on the planet contain these 'convergent' bloodlines?
A: 7367. Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members.

Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you guys are driving me NUTS!

Have you been wondering/worrying or asking "How will we keep in touch, if and when the internet goes down?

They will surely challenge its effectiveness.
Fox News carried the Russian vaccine story and of course, questions regarding its safety/effectiveness are already being raised. What's good about that is that any vaccine developed by the usual suspects will also then be subjected to the same scrutiny, OSIT. With all the past and ongoing Russia vilification, will many in US be apt to try a Russian vaccine? Guess it will depend on how well it works as more people are tested. And yes, I think Gates/Fauci etc. are really pissed! It was certainly fortuitous, though, that pre-purchasing has already occurred. But, who knows, when those vaccines are rolled out, if the results are disastrous, whereas the Russian vaccine not (?), they'll be more than egg on a lot of faces.

Interesting to see President Putin announce the registration of the first Covid 19 vaccine.

Although I believe Putin is well aware that no vaccine is required for a virus which is less life threatening than a regular seasonal flu, I wonder is this another smart move by Putin to get Russia back to normal sooner that other countries. It was certainly rolled out in record time although it says in the article that the vaccine wasn't developed from scratch but based on previous research. He says it won't be mandatory:
"Putin insisted that vaccination in Russia should only be carried out on a voluntary basis, with nobody forced to accept immunization. He also revealed that one of his daughters has already been vaccinated. "

He took a lot of precautions initially at the start of the year but only reluctantly agreed to allow local governors lock down the economy . Not doing so would probably have led to repercussions for him and Russia:

Q: (L) Well... One thing I was wondering about: It bothers me because I see Putin going along with the whole coronavirus thing, and it just really bugs me.

A: Imagine if he didn't!

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, I was thinking that it's a mask.

(Andromeda) It's strategic.

(L) So, if he claimed it was all a lie, there are people in his own country that would say he doesn't care about people. The way they've got this virus worked up as such a bugaboo, I mean... It would make him look bad. That's probably why Trump's going along with it. It would make him look bad, too. It would give their enemies leverage against them, and they'd look bad in the eyes of all the brainwashed people who are under the control of the media and terrified by a microbe.

Quite extraordinary (but maybe not for Putin) that he announced one of his daughters has been given it and, apart from a short term high temperature, did not have any lasting ill effects. Was this his way of assuring people that it's safe? I can't imagine any Western leader announcing that one of his/her family has been given a vaccine before it is rolled out to the wider public.

The Covid Propaganda bullhorn in the West has repeatedly said that there will be no getting back to normal without a Covid 19 vaccine. Putin says, 'Ok, here's one we prepared earlier. It's called 'Sputnik V' and Bill Gates had nothing to do with it! ' Just like the original satellite launch, the West is in shock.:lol:

If I'm absolutely forced to take a vaccine I hope I can opt for the one a great Russian leader was prepared to risk his own daughter's life with.

La nature : " I don't think there's any virtue to it" . I was thinking about the covid19 and its positive (unexpected) effects on some very spritual people. Won't this new "vaccine" (secretly) have a positive effect on people, even if this time it's not a virus in the syringe ? Is this vaccine a Trojan horse to help humanity ? Putin is a beautiful soul but his power is limited, maybe this vaccine is just harmless and ineffective, just there to counter BG's vaccines and me I dreamed of a beautiful humanist story in this world of bullies. I'm down to earth, so I'll wait to find out more.

It’s over: Big Ten cancels football, other fall sports, for 2020
https://www.buckeyextra.com/sports/...n-cancels-football-other-fall-sports-for-2020
Six days after the Big Ten Conference unveiled a revised football schedule for this fall, it was scrapped. According to multiple reports, the conference is set to announce Tuesday afternoon that it had canceled the coming season, along with other fall sports, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic that for months has raised questions about the health and safety of players.
Anthony Gonzalez: Canceling Big Ten football season would be ‘devastating’

Widespread belief that the Big Ten Conference was on the cusp of canceling its upcoming football season on Monday captured the attention of President Donald Trump and members of Congress, who urged the league not to scrap this fall’s slate of games.

The chorus of politicians advocating for college football to be played as scheduled included Anthony Gonzalez, a first-term Republican congressman and former all-conference wide receiver at Ohio State.

In a phone interview with The Dispatch, Gonzalez, who represents Ohio’s 16th congressional district, raised concerns about the potential anguish among players if the season was to be canceled, especially after many had spent recent days waging an emotional social media campaign in an effort to save their games.

“I learned more inside a college locker room than I have in any other endeavor I’ve tried in my life,” Gonzalez said. “That experience is so valuable. And to take it from them when, from what I can see, the players want to play, the coaches want to coach, and the players’ parents want the players to play, to not even give them the option, I think is devastating.”

While the coronavirus pandemic has cast uncertainty over the fate of the season for months, teams have been plotting for a chance to see the field since players first returned to campus for workouts in June.

“You’re talking about kids, from the time they were little boys, who have been in the backyard, and in the playground, dreaming of what they were about to do on Saturday afternoons and dreaming about the opportunity to play in the National Football League,” Gonzalez said. “That’s what you’re talking about. And for a lot of those kids, this is the best chance they have. They know that.

“So if you take that away, the thing they’ve been working for their whole lives, that they’ve earned, nobody gave that to them, without any input, I think it will cause enormous mental health challenges and add just another layer of difficulty for a lot of these kids in what has already been a very difficult path.”

Gonzalez thought the best course of action for the Big Ten was to delay the season’s start, citing the flexibility of the conference-only schedule and pointing to similar comments made earlier Monday by Buckeyes coach Ryan Day.

Full story:
Chillax Buckeyes - you still have soccer!
Crew confident it won’t have virus outbreak as season shifts to home markets

The Crew’s regular season will resume Aug. 20 at Mapfre Stadium against the Chicago Fire. Depending on a decision from the state health department, the Crew could allow a limited number of fans despite the pandemic.

After one of its players tested positive for the coronavirus inside Major League Soccer’s “bubble” in Florida before the MLS is Back Tournament, the Crew spent two full days in their hotel rooms, canceled an exhibition game and took other precautions in training to ensure the virus didn’t spread further and potentially derail the club’s season restart.

As one of four teams to have a confirmed case of COVID-19 inside the “bubble,” the Crew has more experience than other teams on how to prevent an outbreak as MLS returns to regular-season games in teams’ home cities, some of which will allow limited fans.

More:
Columbus Crew has plan for fans returning to Mapfre Stadium but awaits feedback from health experts

When the Crew resumes its regular season on Aug. 20 against the Chicago Fire, the club has a plan in place to fill about 25% of Mapfre Stadium’s normal 19,968 capacity for the rest of the season while abiding by social distancing guidelines.

And hockey still going:
The NHL released its latest COVID-19 test results from both quarantine “bubble” hubs, and there were no new positive results for the third straight week.

It is a new year, a new matchup and definitely a new setting for a rematch between the Blue Jackets and Tampa Bay Lightning in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
[...]
And we haven’t even mentioned COVID-19 and the pandemic that has forced these 2020 playoffs to be played in the relative safety of quarantine “bubble” hubs in Toronto and Edmonton.

Yeah, things have definitely changed.

Sickening:
Federal spending on COVID-19 vaccine candidates tops $9 billion, spread among 7 companies

The federal government has allocated more than $9 billion to develop and manufacture candidate vaccines. More than $2.5 billion more has been earmarked for vials to store the vaccines, syringes to deliver them, and on efforts to ramp up manufacturing and capacity.

And they're not done yet.

So far, the largest sums have gone to pharmaceutical giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and a collaboration between Sanofi and GSK, as well as biotech firms Moderna and Novavax – all of which have candidate vaccines being tested in people.

To save time in the development process, the companies have been running trials simultaneously that they usually run in sequence.

Moderna, for instance, hasn't yet published its phase 2 trial results, but is already in larger-scale phase 3 trials, beginning tests last week of its candidate vaccine in 15,000 volunteers. Phase 3 trials started this summer are expected to return results this fall, with the timing depending on how quickly they can find volunteers.

None of the candidate vaccines use the whole virus, so they cannot cause COVID-19. Instead, they train the immune system to respond to the virus' spike protein – which gives the coronavirus its distinctive shape. Once the immune system is trained to recognize the spike protein, it should be able to rapidly clear the virus should the person be exposed again.

The vaccine candidates now receiving government funding are all based on new technologies, most of which have not been the basis of previously approved vaccines. They have been chosen because they were faster to develop than more conventional vaccines, which is important in fighting a virus currently killing about 1,000 Americans a day.

If any of these approaches prove safe and effective, it could transform vaccine development worldwide, allowing faster attack strategies against dangerous viruses that may emerge in the future, as well as those that mutate rapidly, like the flu.

Almost all the candidate vaccines in human trials will require two doses to become fully effective, which means many hundreds of millions of doses will be needed to vaccinate the majority of America's 328 million residents.
[...]
Here's how more than $9 billion taxpayer dollars have been allocated so far for vaccine development:
  • Sanofi and GSK: $2.1 billion
  • Pfizer and BioNTech: $1.95 billion
  • Novavax: $1.6 billion
  • Janssen: $1.5 billion
  • AstraZeneca and Oxford: $1.2 billion
  • Moderna: $955 million
  • Merck and IAVI USA: $38 million
Dr. Roger Perlmutter, president of Merck Research Laboratories, said in last week's earnings report Merck's vaccine will provide protection with only a single dose, and it will be delivered orally, like the polio vaccine, rather than via a shot.

Details:

So, as predicted, right on cue, NZ "discovers" a family of 4 in South Auckland have tested positive for CV1984. 4 people. The government, who you might remember are campaigning on the back of their "Covid success" and "keeping us all safe" has immediately put Auckland into Lockdown for "three days" and moved the rest of the country on to Level 2. Judgment about moving to Level 4 will be reserved until Friday. Suddenly masks are required when out and about, anti-social distancing is required, in Auckland all business must work from home except essential services. Gosh, it was so fortunate the government warned people to stock up on masks, just in case. So wise, such foresight. The election campaign has been cancelled, except for the government who get to appear on TV "caring for us" multiple times a day, so their campaign is on track and everybody else's is shunted to the sideline.

This was so obviously going to happen that many people had predicted exactly this. It's going to be interesting. A lot of people are quite pissed off and a ton of small businesses are going to fail. Time will tell how many sheeple blindly follow the Great Leader and how many have finally started to see what the hell is going on.

So, as predicted, right on cue, NZ "discovers" a family of 4 in South Auckland have tested positive for CV1984. 4 people. The government, who you might remember are campaigning on the back of their "Covid success" and "keeping us all safe" has immediately put Auckland into Lockdown for "three days" and moved the rest of the country on to Level 2. Judgment about moving to Level 4 will be reserved until Friday. Suddenly masks are required when out and about, anti-social distancing is required, in Auckland all business must work from home except essential services. Gosh, it was so fortunate the government warned people to stock up on masks, just in case. So wise, such foresight. The election campaign has been cancelled, except for the government who get to appear on TV "caring for us" multiple times a day, so their campaign is on track and everybody else's is shunted to the sideline.

This was so obviously going to happen that many people had predicted exactly this. It's going to be interesting. A lot of people are quite pissed off and a ton of small businesses are going to fail. Time will tell how many sheeple blindly follow the Great Leader and how many have finally started to see what the hell is going on.
I’m so sick of the bullshit
When is this all going to end?!

Anyways, notice that Putin doesn't make that vaccine mandatory, imposed against free will. He is very respectful of each citizen about its free will :thup: . This a big diffetence compared to Western authorities.

Don't be so naive about the King PU. This guy has been in power for over 20 years and he has lied so many times that we have lost count. Did he state that his daughter was vaccinated against the corona? Where are the facts?
It reminds me of an old Soviet anecdote:
- Doctor, for five years now I have not slept with my wife.
- And how old are you? - 65.
- This is age, my friend, age.
- But my neighbor is 75, he says that every day ...
- Well, and you say.

In addition, about the "optional" vaccine. In Russia, the government contribution to the economy is 70% -75%. That is, the state FULLY controls everything in the country. Do you think there are elections in Russia (and the Constitution was recently changed)? There are TENS OF MILLIONS of people who are directly dependent on the government. These are the military, doctors, teachers, pensioners, civil servants, and so on.
As they say to these people, so they will do: if they tell them to come to the polls, they will come and vote (for whom they will be told to vote!). Formally, no one forces them to do this, but they are threatened with dismissal, deprivation of wages (and other reprisals).
The same will happen with the vaccine, I'm just sure of that. Many will simply be forced by threats and the like.
Some of the statistics on these vaccinations will be falsified, and the allocated money (not all, of course) will be stolen. This is Russia.
For example, back in June (then there was no vaccine yet) my sister was told at work (she is a medic) that they would all be vaccinated 100% against covid. Those who do not want to be vaccinated will simply not be able to work in their profession.

Back
Top Bottom