Belarusian President Claims IMF And World Bank Offered Him A Bribe To Impose COVID Restrictions

By Martin Armstrong

Sep 7, 2020 - "President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy

Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko REFUSED the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This is NOT a conspiracy. You may research this yourself. He actually said this!

And if it is true for Belarus, then it is true for the rest of the world! The IMF and World Bank want to crash every major economy with the intent of buying over every nation’s infrastructure at cents on the dollar!
Now IMF and World Bank are bailing out failing airlines with billions of dollars, and in exchange, they are FORCING airline CEOs to implement VERY STRICT POLICIES such as FORCED face masks covers on EVERYONE, including SMALL CHILDREN, whose health will suffer as a result of these policies.

And if it is true for Belarus, then it is true for the rest of the world! The IMF and World Bank want to crash every major economy with the intent of buying over every nation’s infrastructure at cents on the dollar!"

Could the PTB be engineering a mass die off event? Early last century we had both world wars, the 1918 plague, poverty and most of the 3rd world was under colonial rule. All these resulted in copious deaths.

However, since then apart from localised events this hasn't happened again.

Could they really be planning a mass event? War probably would be too destructive and inefficient but by forcing everyone to take a vaccine designed for the job could accomplish the action.

All they have to do is create the market for the vaccine in question and mandate it by law.
Sure, especially if the mechanism of action is not understood and the reality is completely, as well as deliberately, misunderstood (by the general public).

I think the PTB have definitely considered this. We all know that our ability to support the same number of people on this planet through agriculture is about to be severely curtailed (due to weather). However - all those "useless eaters" are completely clueless. More fool them.

Gets more funny by the day.
I can just imagine what some of the reasons may be:

1. The police are not considered to be part of 'the general public', but are meant as 'enforcers' (of the general public). I.e. used as 'a tool' against people and used to 'control' them.

2. The app doesn't really work that well, or

3. If works too well and it could download (automatically), too much information, which may crash, or confuse the system. :lol: That often happens with programs and ideas that are done too speedily.

Coronavirus Is Not the First Mass Killing by Dr. Fauci — How Many Tens of Thousands of Americans Must Die Before Dr. Fauci Loses His Job?

Trump has publically supported the man, so his hands are tied. If he goes down, then so does Trump. You can bet the Democrats would onto that like a fly onto poop.

Could the PTB be engineering a mass die off event? Early last century we had both world wars, the 1918 plague, poverty and most of the 3rd world was under colonial rule. All these resulted in copious deaths.

However, since then apart from localised events this hasn't happened again.

Could they really be planning a mass event? War probably would be too destructive and inefficient but by forcing everyone to take a vaccine designed for the job could accomplish the action.

All they have to do is create the market for the vaccine in question and mandate it by law.
I've looked at the population stats currently for countries on deagel.com and then for 2025, and they show massive decreases in population. For example : Canada is currently at about 37.5 million, they predict in 5 years 25 million, USA is predicted to drop by 100 million in five years. What is the mechanism that causes these drops in numbers?

On a slightly different topic, what does everyone think about these lawsuits against governments, chief medical officers, etc with regards to lockdowns? Are they going to be effective?

People are fighting back and it's a good thing. Everybody should consider playing their part and some of these ideas are really interesting.

On a slightly different topic, what does everyone think about these lawsuits against governments, chief medical officers, etc with regards to lockdowns? Are they going to be effective?
A tsunami of legal cases? People are getting very active, as well as involved. They are taking names and filing suits! People do have a choice. Resist, or die and they can resist by filing suits because confronting people directly (via civil disobedience) doesn't work. This is a long term strategy.

I have followed these things closely here in Germany, and some of the lawsuits were clearly won by the protestors (such as the right to hold protests, abolishment of mandatory masks in some schools etc.) However, so far the courts have stubbornly refused to deal with the elephant in the room: whether all these extreme measures are justified in the first place. And personally, I don't think the courts will reveal the deception for all to see, or bring politicians behind bars and so on. The whole Covid fiasco showed clearly how naive we are in believing in some abstract ideals of separation of powers and so on. I would say - small victories yes, a grand victory like putting a president/chancellor/prime minister behind bars, or abolishing all measures by a court ruling - no. For that, the whole public perception of these things would have to change. No court can fight against a population in panic and authoritarian followers going Nazi en masse because of media indoctrination, IMO.

The Dutch Minister of Justice and Security was finally fined for not following the Covid-19 rules at his wedding, and got a mark on his criminal record. And guess what... Now, they're thinking about lowering the fine and want to remove the mark on criminal records from people who haven't adhered to the corona rules! Only now, when the Minister got fined...

Apparently, we are now going through the 'second wave' 🙄, and the rules became more strict. Politicians were pushing for mandatory mask wearing today. The PM somewhat agreed and he advises everyone to wear a mask in indoor public areas (such as shops). Not sure yet whether it will become mandatory. I've got no words for politicians and especially citizens who are pretty much begging for mandatory mask wearing. It's honestly depressing.

As a sidenote: For Dutch members, I recommend watching the Jensen show. He only misses the point regarding the Hong Kong protests, but is pretty much on point on Covid-19. He's also funny, and some humor makes these dark times somewhat bearable.

This is a polished piece that may serve well both as an introduction and a reference.
Greetings, Nucifera!

I've been reading this. Specially the GLOBAL COVID FRAUD! Evidence that all the data is 100% false part. What I read was corresponding to what I saw here, by hearing medical workers that are close to my family, faking covid-19 to inflate cases. It throws a lot of references to back their claims up. Out of sheer curiosity, I used one of my e-mails to suscribe and got this in my mail:

Dear Freedom Warrior,

Welcome to a historical movement of people all over the world, fighting together for freedom.

Depending on the amount of truth you have already discovered, you may or may not understand that we are in the midst of World War III.

This time it is not an invasion with tanks and rockets, but an invasion with media deception. The result is the same:

- External powers take control of our lives.

- Our rights and freedoms are removed.

- We are subjected to dictatorship.

As in any war, there are always traitors who bow to the enemy. In our government, media and health organizations, many have opened their pockets wide to receive the millions of dollars in exchange for their betrayal.

The evidence for global bribery is here:

-the president of Belarus openly declared that he was offered $940 million, if he would do a lockdown, enforce quarantine, mandate face masks, etc.

-Nigeria revealed how Bill Gates offered tens of millions of dollars to their president to cooperate with him.

-Italian politician Sara Cunial confronted the Italian parliament with their acceptance of money to play the games of the Deep State.

-Bribery is a reality in our world, so it shouldn't surprise us.

It is indeed as the 2,500 doctors and professionals of Germany stated at a national press conference:

"It is high time
that we understand
that we are in the midst
of a global crime."

The weapon is deception

How can we resist this seizure of world power? By understanding how this world war is being waged. Tanks and machine guns turned out to be ineffective, that's why a much more effective strategy was chosen: DECEPTION.

Our freedoms and rights are taken away on the basis of LIES spread by the media and governments. By believing these lies, people now voluntarily surrender their rights and freedoms.

Literally all the numbers about covid19 are 100% false. Nothing we hear on the media or from the governments comes even near to the truth. It's a level of mass deception like humanity has never seen before.

Abundant proof of this can be found on StopWorldControl.com

Spread the truth far and wide

Once we understand that we are attacked by deception, we know what our weapon is: TRUTH

On StopWorldControl.com hundreds of scientists are exposing the lies of media and governments. These honest scientists and doctors are silenced all over the world. Their videos are removed, websites are taken down, they are slandered, etc. There is an unprecedented censorship going on. The power of deception does everything it can to suppress the voice of truth.

That is why we must rise up and reveal the truth.

Therefore, share the website StopWorldControl.com wherever you can. Send the website to friends and families. But also send it to those responsible in society: police, education, healthcare, etc. Send the website to doctors, teachers, mayors, etc. Their contact info can easily be found on the Internet.

Please do it! Don't be apathetic, don't just complain on social media, do something powerful.

Download and print posters

You can also download and print posters and flyers, to distribute in your community. This is a great weapon to inform people. Put up the posters everywhere it is allowed: stores, bars, libraries, etc.

Print them out in large quantities with your own printer or at a copy shop and put them in the mailboxes of your town or city.

It's critical that we take action. Just talking about it, doesn't help. I encourage you to become a world changer.

Fight for freedom and a future of hope.

Thank you for your courage!

David Sorensen is the author of several books and websites. For the past decades he has been committed to restoring lives and building a better future. His basis is an encounter with God, which completely changed his life. He believes our world is destined to become a paradise, once people turn away from evil and allow themselves to be guided by love, goodness and truth.

EDIT: I sent it before I was finished.

I think it's a good piece of advice to give a good overlook about this current situation for people that have doubts or are unaware of it. I don't know what change people will be able to make, or if there will be external factors chimming in before any social backlash could happen. All I know is that, according to the latest session for example, they would go ham on this second round. I can only imagine the results and how they will supress people in the process. I'm a bit hopeless if I'm being honest.

Greetings, Nucifera!

I've been reading this. Specially the GLOBAL COVID FRAUD! Evidence that all the data is 100% false part. What I read was corresponding to what I saw here, by hearing medical workers that are close to my family, faking covid-19 to inflate cases. It throws a lot of references to back their claims up. Out of sheer curiosity, I used one of my e-mails to suscribe and got this in my mail:

EDIT: I sent it before I was finished.

I think it's a good piece of advice to give a good overlook about this current situation for people that have doubts or are unaware of it. I don't know what change people will be able to make, or if there will be external factors chimming in before any social backlash could happen. All I know is that, according to the latest session for example, they would go ham on this second round. I can only imagine the results and how they will supress people in the process. I'm a bit hopeless if I'm being honest.
The StopWorldControl.com website asks you to register to view their content. This is typical for COVIDIANS.

Back
Top Bottom