The Dutch Minister of Justice and Security was finally fined for not following the Covid-19 rules at his wedding, and got a mark on his criminal record. And guess what... Now, they're thinking about lowering the fine and want to remove the mark on criminal records from people who haven't adhered to the corona rules! Only now, when the Minister got fined...

Giving some bones to the public so they get some sense of justice and then the public forgets about it really quick and it is same old. It may have to do also about if they apply same measures as against public against themselves, some of theirs could come out and speak out about scam so it is about their preservation in a way.
A tsunami of legal cases? People are getting very active, as well as involved. They are taking names and filing suits! People do have a choice. Resist, or die and they can resist by filing suits because confronting people directly (via civil disobedience) doesn't work. This is a long term strategy.
Think it is very flawed strategy because it is naive to think they have not covered all the exists with the strategy that has been planned for years if not even more, that is that the power structers are not connected or have those in those positions in grip.

I have followed these things closely here in Germany, and some of the lawsuits were clearly won by the protestors (such as the right to hold protests, abolishment of mandatory masks in some schools etc.) However, so far the courts have stubbornly refused to deal with the elephant in the room: whether all these extreme measures are justified in the first place. And personally, I don't think the courts will reveal the deception for all to see, or bring politicians behind bars and so on. The whole Covid fiasco showed clearly how naive we are in believing in some abstract ideals of separation of powers and so on. I would say - small victories yes, a grand victory like putting a president/chancellor/prime minister behind bars, or abolishing all measures by a court ruling - no. For that, the whole public perception of these things would have to change. No court can fight against a population in panic and authoritarian followers going Nazi en masse because of media indoctrination, IMO.

Think it has the least with that they care about opinion of masses and more about corruption of the judiciary that is the same like all other power branches.
New York's public health laws have been amended so that, based on the governor's "OPINION" and "a REASONABLY specific description" of an individual (or group) who "MAY BE infected (or MAY BECOME infected)", they can be sent to quarantine camps where their legal rights will be protected "TO THE EXTENT FEASIBLE." Oh, and anyone confined to a "detainment facility" "may not act in a disorderly manner, and shall not leave or attempt to leave"!--got it?

So those who "may be or may become infected" are those who refuse vaccination and question authority in that regard are proclaimed "danger to the public health" and sent to camps. That is very devious and very close indeed from how things are going FOR NOW.
I can just imagine what some of the reasons may be:

1. The police are not considered to be part of 'the general public', but are meant as 'enforcers' (of the general public). I.e. used as 'a tool' against people and used to 'control' them.
Maybe them being under same set of rules and treatment like general public they overseer for same could spark some kind of revolt because of that so elites do not want to risk it in that regards when they need them. It gives them some false sense of being "differentianted" from the rest, but in reality there is no difference.

Unfortunately, I do not think in this case, Bishops are just plain ignorant.

I should not be surprised, I had been dissapointed of the clousure of churches and services in the so called pandemic.

There had to been an agreement between Religious officials and government, at least here in México, every country has their own history, and here at least the Catholic Church (for decades was the major one) has a "recent" one From Wikipedia, The Cristero War. And the so called right wing from the opposition, did not complaint that churches would be closed. They had been complaining about false data, claiming that there have to be more deaths and demanding for more tests, though 🙄.

From European Bishops call for no one to be excluded from COVID-19 vaccination The bishops of the Council of European Bishops' Conferences (CCEE) met virtually on 25 and 26 September to reflect on the consequences of the pandemic, its impact on people's lives as well as on work and society. In the final communiqué, the bishops of Europe stated that "the absence of the Eucharist in the recent past is a call to return to full communion in the liturgical assembly today. They also called for "rediscovering trust" and "renewing solidarity between individuals, peoples and nations despite the serious employment crisis".

The bishops also said that the time of the pandemic has taught us "the universal experience that every human being needs others, no one is self-sufficient" and so they made an express appeal that no one be excluded "even from the distribution of the vaccine".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The latest excellent video from Dave Cullen (Computing Forever). He gives a brief overview of news from Ireland, UK, Sweden, Spain and Florida. He includes the recent clip of Tory MP Desmond Swayne [10:55] talking about 'Project Fear' in the UK House of Commons.

The Dutch Minister of Justice and Security was finally fined for not following the Covid-19 rules at his wedding, and got a mark on his criminal record. And guess what... Now, they're thinking about lowering the fine and want to remove the mark on criminal records from people who haven't adhered to the corona rules! Only now, when the Minister got fined...

Typical. Criminal records don't apply if you are part of the status-quo and cry about it on camera (he actually did).

As a sidenote: For Dutch members, I recommend watching the Jensen show. He only misses the point regarding the Hong Kong protests, but is pretty much on point on Covid-19. He's also funny, and some humor makes these dark times somewhat bearable.

I follow him to. Haven't seen all of his shows but he certainly drops truths bombs. I would have never expected that he would be such a truther. Glad that he is. 😁

CNN has published an article asserting that people need to accept that things are never “getting back to normal”. The pre-corona world is now mere nostalgia. I guess that the Elites have trouble producing a working RDNA Vaccine (Vaccine that modifies your DNA) that would undo the positive by effects of the virus as mentioned by the C's.

Let them! The ''pandemic'' has caused a schism in society. Things are probably worse then they projected, and growing more unstable every day. No wonder they are ushering in a global police state.

I haven't posted in this thread for a while, but I have been keeping an eye on the pulse of the changes that are occurring, and would like to share my thoughts and reflections.

First, this is nothing new to members that have voiced similar concerns regarding mask wearing as I wander around, not wearing a mask, I think to myself, if those people wearing a mask, if they could read my thoughts, I would be dragged away as political dissenter, a person opposed to vaccination, a conspiracy theorist, a person that is selfish, cares nothing about the well being of the community in which I live, or the classic phrase, care nothing about the greater good of humanity, nothing could be further from the truth.

I have only worn a mask on two occasions, one of which was a trip to Walmart, which is a 1-2 year occasion. I try to avoid like the plague, I feel as though I am mind controlled in there. I can usually find alternatives, although this is sadly becoming the new norm, the takeover of massive corporate conglomerations to provide goods and services to the populace.

I see a community for the most part, that is so deeply entrenched in the tactics of neuro linguistic programs, they are unable to recognize truth or even understand the meaning of truth. What is truth, is delivered to them, on the nightly news or online news feeds via cell phone. Nobody looks any further, because they have been told to listen the the authorities and they are the only reliable source of information.

It is amazing that Orwell recognized this in his epic novel 1984, as the story goes, he typed this suffering from pneumonia, and dies shortly after, fortunately for those of us living, projected into the future of that time, a dystopian novel that has more relevance today, than the time it was written, could this be prescience related to divine inspiration.

After the diatribe, what really pissed me off today, I entered one of the local big corporation so called Independent, grocery stores, for some items that I would like to purchase, I was stopped on entering, I was told I needed to wear a mask before entering the store by male and female security guards, watching perched on stools monitoring entry and exit, boggles the mind, now buying groceries has become a security risk.

I challenged them and asked where this dictate came from, the Province of BC has not declared mandatory mask wearing, I was informed that this was the decision of the owner (a franchise member of multi corporate grocery conglomerate) so I walked out, took my business elswehere where I dont have to wear a mask, but sadly I feel my days are numbered.

So being very basic, looking at history, I thought to myself, I have just been transported into prewar Germany. And those that maintained law and order in the camps were called Capos. They herded those, that were enslaved into slavery. The new normal indeed!

These strategies have been fostered on a truly human societies for millennia. The strange thing about intelligent design, it does adapt and keeps on getting better, who know what the future may hold.

Just saw a friend's FB post from 2h ago, and was hoping it was a joke, but it wasn't. :(
Starting Monday, Oct 5th at 00:00, the government of Czech Republic has declared a 30-day state of emergency with restrictions on mass-attendance events.

Government restricts mass events effective from 5 October. Restrictions to be imposed for secondary schools, colleges and universities – Aktuální informace o COVID-19
From 12:00 a.m. on 5 October 2020 to 11:59 p.m. on 18 October 2020, the government will impose crisis measures in connection to the COVID-19 pandemic, based on the declared state of emergency. As of Monday, concerts and theatre performances primarily involving singing will be prohibited for 14 days, as will mass events for more than 10 persons in indoor premises and more than 20 persons on outdoor premises. From 5 October to 18 October 2020, the operation of secondary schools, colleges and universities will be restricted in the capital city of Prague and regions in the orange and red alert levels according to the valid traffic light system. Given the current epidemiological situation, in-person attendance at classes will be prohibited in these regions. Furthermore, singing and sports activities will not be included in school instruction. ...
Among other things, they're basically forbidding singing :cry:

"Just remember, everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was legal."-- Martin Luther King in his "Letter from Birmingham Jail"

New York's public health laws have been amended so that, based on the governor's "OPINION" and "a REASONABLY specific description" of an individual (or group) who "MAY BE infected (or MAY BECOME infected)", they can be sent to quarantine camps where their legal rights will be protected "TO THE EXTENT FEASIBLE." Oh, and anyone confined to a "detainment facility" "may not act in a disorderly manner, and shall not leave or attempt to leave"!--got it?
Interesting. And that document was dated January 2019, a full year before the coronavirus became widespread. Hmm, how did they know?

I haven't posted in this thread for a while, but I have been keeping an eye on the pulse of the changes that are occurring, and would like to share my thoughts and reflections.

First, this is nothing new to members that have voiced similar concerns regarding mask wearing as I wander around, not wearing a mask, I think to myself, if those people wearing a mask, if they could read my thoughts, I would be dragged away as political dissenter, a person opposed to vaccination, a conspiracy theorist, a person that is selfish, cares nothing about the well being of the community in which I live, or the classic phrase, care nothing about the greater good of humanity, nothing could be further from the truth.

I have only worn a mask on two occasions, one of which was a trip to Walmart, which is a 1-2 year occasion. I try to avoid like the plague, I feel as though I am mind controlled in there. I can usually find alternatives, although this is sadly becoming the new norm, the takeover of massive corporate conglomerations to provide goods and services to the populace.

I see a community for the most part, that is so deeply entrenched in the tactics of neuro linguistic programs, they are unable to recognize truth or even understand the meaning of truth. What is truth, is delivered to them, on the nightly news or online news feeds via cell phone. Nobody looks any further, because they have been told to listen the the authorities and they are the only reliable source of information.

It is amazing that Orwell recognized this in his epic novel 1984, as the story goes, he typed this suffering from pneumonia, and dies shortly after, fortunately for those of us living, projected into the future of that time, a dystopian novel that has more relevance today, than the time it was written, could this be prescience related to divine inspiration.

After the diatribe, what really pissed me off today, I entered one of the local big corporation so called Independent, grocery stores, for some items that I would like to purchase, I was stopped on entering, I was told I needed to wear a mask before entering the store by male and female security guards, watching perched on stools monitoring entry and exit, boggles the mind, now buying groceries has become a security risk.

I challenged them and asked where this dictate came from, the Province of BC has not declared mandatory mask wearing, I was informed that this was the decision of the owner (a franchise member of multi corporate grocery conglomerate) so I walked out, took my business elswehere where I dont have to wear a mask, but sadly I feel my days are numbered.

So being very basic, looking at history, I thought to myself, I have just been transported into prewar Germany. And those that maintained law and order in the camps were called Capos. They herded those, that were enslaved into slavery. The new normal indeed!

These strategies have been fostered on a truly human societies for millennia. The strange thing about intelligent design, it does adapt and keeps on getting better, who know what the future may hold.

Same hear. Haven't posted on this thread for sometime now. In regards to the muzzles I'm getting away with not wearing one even in work. Place I work with elderly priests I mentioned on this thread few months back. Two weeks ago a sign was put up, all staff must wear a mask blah blah. I havent worn one, all other staff do. The superior priest who signed of on it hasn't said anything to me yet. He has said it to one other staff member also a carer who doesn't buy into the nonsence, that he must wear a mask, so he did. The superior has seen me a few times without one I'm just waiting for him to say something, not sure why he hasn't yet, Very strange.

Went with my partner to buy a new mattress couple of weeks ago, my partner wears the muzzle doesnt want the hassle, her choice. We spoke to the sales person who had her muzzle on about certain mattresses, few other costumers in there all wearing them. Again all went well.

The pharmacy I pick up meds for a client, I've been avoiding going there but couldn't get out of it this time. The thought crossed my mind to just put it on, then thought, no, im not giving in. As soon as I walked in the staff member put her hand on her hips asking wear is my mask. I said I can't wear one, she asked why, because I can't that's all you need to know. Wait outside she said which I did, but went back in 10 min later, she had the meds. After paying I thanked her said have a good day, she just stared at me😂.

I was asked going into a super market few weeks ago, staff member on the door asked do I have a mask said no, have it with you next time. No can't wear one,they said fine go ahead. I've gone in again since then, same person at the door, says nothing. I feel though as you do my days are numbered, eventually I will have to wear one, in work at least. I'm not sure if I can though it pisses me off no end doing something that makes no sence and is a waste of time.

Dublin Ireland is on level three we are "advised" not to leave the county. My partner is out of work again since last week, they didn't close when level three came in, Guards showed up telling them they have to close.

I get the feeling that a lot of people don't want to wear them, but wear them anyway so as not to stand out. I was also accused of not caring about people and I'm selfish after a brief conversation about the nonsence with a guy.

My problem is sometimes I say to much I have to learn to practise strategic enclosure more. I do up to a point but slip sometimes and can't help myself. I think the lesson for me is to observe more and don't get involved.

Could someone please help me out? A while back in this thread, there was talk of 1930's Germany and people who cooperated with gestapo by snitching on neighbors, etc.. Someone posted an article by Laura and there was talk of a book that had researched this topic. I finally have time to explore this but I failed to bookmark any of the pages. Does anyone have links to both? I believe the takeaway was that the Gestapo was only successful not for their great numbers but because they received many reports from citizens who effectively policed each other. This seems to be happening more and more these days. I remember years ago in school not understanding how Nazi Germany could have evolved - now I am starting to understand.

Could someone please help me out? A while back in this thread, there was talk of 1930's Germany and people who cooperated with gestapo by snitching on neighbors, etc.. Someone posted an article by Laura and there was talk of a book that had researched this topic. I finally have time to explore this but I failed to bookmark any of the pages. Does anyone have links to both? I believe the takeaway was that the Gestapo was only successful not for their great numbers but because they received many reports from citizens who effectively policed each other. This seems to be happening more and more these days. I remember years ago in school not understanding how Nazi Germany could have evolved - now I am starting to understand.

Not sure if this is what your looking for il y a des cactus.

I think it was Loreta who posted an article a while back on this thread that Laura wrote on the subject.

Coronavirus vaccine trial subjects report extreme exhaustion, shortness of breath, day-long headaches and shaking so violently that one of them cracked a tooth

Get ready for the depopulation kill shots that cause severe neurological damage and lobotomize anyone stupid enough to take them. Even mainstream media outlet CNBC.com is now reporting that vaccine trials conducted by Moderna and Pfizer are producing extreme side effects in trial subjects.

“High fever, body aches, headaches and exhaustion are some of the symptoms participants in Moderna and Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine trials say they felt after receiving the shots,” reports CNBC:
What CNBC isn’t saying, of course, is that all these symptoms — extreme exhaustion, long duration headaches and violent shaking — are signs of neurological damage happening in real time.

These are obvious signs that a kind of vaccine lobotomy is taking place, causing permanent, long-term neurological damage to the trial participants (who may already be brain damaged to begin with, as they volunteered for these medical experiments).

I'm not sure, but you may be referring to the book mentioned in the comment below:
Reading Haffner's Defying Hitler at the moment (highly recommended especially these days!), it's interesting to note that even on the surface of things there are some parallels between 1933 and today: Hitler's seizure of power happened in March/April 1933, and it was a beautiful spring with fantastic weather (which very much played into Hitler's hands). I think this parallel alone is very symbolic. There is an eerie synchronicity between the Corona timeline and the timeline of Hitler's coup. But there are so many more deeper parallels that Haffner, as the extremely fine-tuned and insightful observer that he was, makes apparent.

There was a companion book to the BBC documentary "The Nazis: A Warning from History" written by Laurence Rees that addresses this very thing.
Nazis : A Warning from History: Rees, Laurence: 9780563488149: Amazon.com: Books

Back
Top Bottom