I can’t handle a total lockdown for months and I’m not going to. Isolating people is psychological warfare. I’ll surely also lose my job when the government implements this. I’ll end up alone and broke. They steal away my freedom, my future and my life. When that happens I simply don’t care anymore. I’m sure more people will feel the same way. We will see who will outnumber who at that point.

That's how I feel about all of this at the moment.
It is psychological warfare and I totally understand what you mean. But the future is still open and non-anticipation (no matter how hard it is) IS still our friend. To echo what RedFox posted it is likely that "we were made for these times".

The following quote always cheers me up and it is something I hold on to:
One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Soul on deck shines like gold in dark times. The light of the soul throws sparks, can send up flares, builds signal fires, causes proper matters to catch fire. To display the lantern of soul in shadowy times like these - to be fierce and to show mercy toward others; both are acts of immense bravery and greatest necessity.

Struggling souls catch light from other souls who are fully lit and willing to show it. If you would help to calm the tumult, this is one of the strongest things you can do.

That is why Laura recommended reading these romance novels, they help us regulate our emotions and work through tons of stuff and make us focus on another fictional, better world where people can love each other freely without psychopaths destroying their chances. It has helped me a lot and I am not the only one! Hang in there, bjorn.

Is this for real? Do their uniforms really say ''United Nations''?
I'd like to know as well. I don't see any indication of where that may be, nor of what police body that is. I can certainly not see any 'UN' symbols or legends anywhere, so I wonder how they made that assumption. We are also not entirely sure they are picking people up because of the covid measures, but it looks like all of those they pull out don't have masks while most others do. Either way, the video is just brutal. It's literally like some dystopic movie!

I can't understand a word they say (I don't speak Romanian, if that's where it is). But at the 1:00 mark a policeman is heard shouting 'put on your mask!'. So either it's an English speaking country, or the cop assumed he was dealing with a foreigner and yelled in English. Or I totally misheard. Anyone from Romania who could give us some hints?

Same here. Browse online, then schedule an appointment for pickup. The county libraries have branched out into broader services that I've long questioned. Now under lock-down, they have excess and idle staff. That hasn't stopped the county from putting a bond measure on the ballot for modernization and expansion, including new a flagship library.

I guess I am fortunate, my local library opened, back in June or July. It's like a breath of fresh air going in there, few people wearing masks. People sat around reading, not wearing masks, just a flimsy plexi screen seperating the librarians from the reader, they don't wear masks. I requested a book from another library with the area, and received it in less than a week, no problem (currently reading Romantic Fiction).

How long it will last with the so called second wave, remains to be seen.

The subject of libraries during the Covid is very important, it is related, also, to the control of information. Here is a video about this subject: libraries and how from now everything will be different because of the excuse of Covid and something called the HathiTrust Digital Library.

I can go to the grocery but not to my library? This is a sign of something, right? Of something that is very very disturbing and it is not just about books or the love of books but something more dark, it is about the control of information.

All the regulations the governments are adopting at the moment have nothing to do with logic and reason much less with saving lives, that is obvious to those ho didn't cave in to fear mongering still these insane and illogical rules seem to be accepted willingly by the authoritharian followers and by those that caved in to fear and thanks to them the World Government will continue with his agenda in estabilishing a new normal for everyone, that is, total control. We've entered the brainwashing fase through terror by the government and by those who are supporting it blindly. The rest of us now have to beware of the government and of those that are supporting it, doesn't it bring good memories from the late 30' of what happened in Germany and elsewhere? There is a but though, we aren't sacks of meat, we aren't alone, the future isn't linear and set in stone as those psychopathic feckless beings seem to think and most importantly there is the Free Will, the most fundamental law in all the existance and this gives me hope and strenght to look ahead fearlessly because this universe is not so simple and predictable as some feckless beings think.

No human contact, no love, no hugs, no hobbies, no handshakes, no public gatherings, no get together, no parties, no pubs, no concerts, no spontaneity in life, no joy, no point, no hope. This is intolerable and it is designed to be intolerable. If there is someone in your life who keeps making you miserable that might actually be their intent all along.

I can’t handle a total lockdown for months and I’m not going to. Isolating people is psychological warfare. I’ll surely also lose my job when the government implements this. I’ll end up alone and broke. They steal away my freedom, my future and my life. When that happens I simply don’t care anymore. I’m sure more people will feel the same way. We will see who will outnumber who at that point.

Their goal is to totally controll everybody, first by enslaving those who have been brainwashed trough terror and fear and with the help of those enslaved trying to put pressure and eventualy enslave the rest of the people. Talking about hubris here, these feckless beings are seeing only what they want to see, that is, the trick is to make you believe that they are the overlords of all the existence, they aren't, its a bluff and i'm laughing at it.

Here's the article in Computing Forever's video - please note that social media censors this one instantly, so you won't be able to share it.

It seems plausible, and I've been thinking this is how it will play out (or at least be planned to play out). A real deadly virus crushes all decent.

Here's Computing Forever's video where part of that quote came from (it's from the end of the video Gandalf linked above):

That was refreshing i must say and and amusing at the same time, seeing how these "overlords" already planned the future for everybody, this is not mere arrogance but plain stupidity from their part refusing to see the biggger picture of all this cosmic drama that is taking place on our Big Blue Marvel and the forces envolved. It doesn't mean that one shouldn't be very careful and vigilant during these times, strategic enclosure to the max and this one too will pass.

I like Bill Gates in this video because he tells it like it is. "You Don't Have A Choice" That’s the best evil you can wish for. It’s in your face and doesn’t leave you second guessing. We will all be vaccinated.

It's a game bjorn, a deadly one, but still it's a game, you either learn how to play it or you are kicked out of it. The real adversaries aren't even here, in this density, all the drama that is being played out by the government minions and the sleeping people who are following them blindly puts an ENORMOUS pressure on you on me and on our brothers and sisters, of which the 4d sts Know that i'm pretty sure. The objective? To put you in line or to make you go mad of rage, helplessness, despair thus inducing you first to hate (even subconsciously) those that are still sleeping who's only guilt being that they trusted those that have been elected to safeguard their rights thus you will be tricked in seeding further divisivness between people that will lead to further chaos, suffering and enslavement and second by consciously or subconsciously feeling hopless, giving up your free will to these charlatans believing the lies they are trying to inculcate in everybody's minds that is, that they are almighty and you and me are just sacks of meat that can't do nothing other than to accept it.

Bulishit, i'm laughing at their bluff, because i choose to see it for what it is and i choose to excercise my free will and be true to my true nature and fear nothing.

So what can we do now while these idiots are trying to trick everybody to see each other as enemies thus dividing and enslaving everybody? Here i'm totally in with @Mariama, reading Laura's recommended novels is trullly important right now, because it's the signal that you are sending to the DCM that counts, that is, as i see it, by reading the novels, first it's a great relief of stress and it's an enjoyable reading that helps you to stay calm and unmoved as a Rock in the middle of a ocean of psychological and emotional turmoil that is building up at the moment and second you clearly stand your ground against sts "overlords" stating to them that you aren't a pawn in their games, you refuse to be used to seed further chaos and divisiveness between people, you refuse to cave in to terror and to their bluff that they are almighty and that you are nothing bu a slave, that's bulshit.

There is always a choice, ALWAYS, othewise the Free Will won't be the most fundamental law in all existence. So me advice to me and to all you my fellow brothers and sisters is: enjoy reading the novels, enjoy the show on this BBM while being extra vigilant by applying strategic enclosure to the max and always being Wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

I must admit that lately the above message has become a mantra for me that i repeat to myself everyday and everytime i mostly need to remind myself that all this is a game, a real one but nonetheless a game. All there is is lessons and nothing more.

[snip]

According to Reddit, this video is actually of Romanian riot police arresting football fans/hooligans.

That said, when searching around for information about the video you linked to, i came across this other Reddit thread from 13th July showing how the police dealt with a guy for refusing to wear a mask properly and running away:

In the video you can see how the gendarmes are trying to immobilize the man, who was wearing a mask only onto his mouth. He started struggling and screaming as the gendarmes pulled on him to get him off the subway. Eventually, the young man, who was constantly struggling and screaming, was immobilized by four gendarmes and taken out on the platform, where he was handcuffed. Two policemen also attended the whole scene. A spokeswoman for the Gendarmerie Special Brigade, Aktug Nebahat, claims that police and gendarmes patrolling the subway saw the man not wearing a protective mask properly and then, when asked to wear the mask properly, the man became refractory and ran down the stairs to the subway, boarding the train to ”Tineretului” station.
"The person in question was pursued, and at the time of immobilization, he resisted, becoming uncooperative with the police, so he was handcuffed and taken to the subway police," the spokeswoman told Digi 24.The man was fined, Nebahat said.

Hello from France, this word to tell you again how important the existence of this forum is for me, for my mental health, which has wavered a lot these last few weeks.
Although more and more people are expressing their distress, their questions, or their frank opposition to the filthy soup that is served to us everywhere on the planet, nothing is moving except the worst moving inexorably forward. One of my acquaintances locked up like a hen in her cage at 9 p.m. Saturday night in Clermont-Ferrand left me this message on my answering machine: "I don't care, I don't need to go partying! I won't call her back.
I try to stay calm, to resist but I feel that it is with fear that I am about to be perfectly synchronized. On the verge only because I'm still here writing. I must still have some kind of hope but I am unable to define it. As I write this, the news is scrolling through the garbage TV: record of contaminations, confinement, tension with Turkey or with the Muslim community?
I read deagel.com's warning about its 2025 forecast: icing on the cake here's a first nuclear war in the dance! This warning dates from last September 25. There's an interest to spread this information and therefore it is advisable to keep your distance but how many of those who will receive it will remain calm? I find it difficult to keep my calm. Thank you for reading me
Hi Aniram,

I don't think a nuclear war possible. I don't think the destruction of the planet would be allowed by superior forces.
If you still watch the TV there's no real other solution to shut it off. Plug yourself on fr.sott.net or other alt news sites to see the big picture. Blue pill vs Red pill. You decide.

It all comes to believing your eyes or something someone wrote because I do not see anywhere it says UN. If you scroll some posts below one post says:

I am from Romania and this in not true, they are not united nations police they are from Jandarmeria Romana(a branch of the romanian military that maintains peace and order) and the guys where beaten because they we're violent football hooligans.
And he gives news link: Jandarmeria explică intervenția dură de la metrou: Un grup foarte agresiv s-a refugiat în tren și a creat panică printre călători

And on that page you can find photos from this video and using google translate it says they were stopping football hooligans from fighting each other.

EDIT: seen it was posted above in meanwhile

This year I have lost two friends, both in their early seventies with comorbidity, their deaths were not related to COVID 19, IMO they were related to medical mismanagement. One in Canada where I live I had known for 25 years since starting in healthcare. And my other friend I had known for 50 years, she lived in England. Both died alone in their sleep at home, and were unexpected, despite healthcare issues.

Last week I attended a virtual funeral for my friend in England and want to share my experience and thoughts. I had been in contact with her daughter, sharing memories of our time together before I left the UK. We always maintained contact, we would not talk for several months but always caught up with our happenings as though we had never left off or broken our conversations.

A link was sent to me to attend the service, and in all honesty, attending the service left me feeling chilled. Everyone was wearing a mask (a requirement) maybe a dozen mourners all sitting apart with the exception of my friend and her friend sat beside her who had her arm around her in what could loosely be called a funeral service.

All I could see were the backs of the mourners of friends and family. Apparently the person that directed the service, as far I could ascertain from the daughter of my friend was recommended by the Funeral Home, and did not have a religious affiliation. I mentioned this to Tammy (my friends daughter) she told me this was called a "Humanitarian" service. Those that had memories that they wanted to share about my friend emailed this information to the person that directed the funeral service, she created a eulogy from those memories and recollections. Nothing spiritual was offered, other than the usual platitudes of someone off the street, when someone that is dearly loved passes away suddenly, urging us to remember the person but to carry on with our lives. The whole thing just left me feeling very, very sad not just because I had lost a dear friend, but it chilled me to the bone to think that this could possibly be the shape of things to come.

The world of the mechanical universe, a dead entropic world, that offers nothing.

Christian spiritual thought and words of support in times of joy and sorrow, would no longer be part of the shared experience of a birth of a new life, the reverence of a life lived, and the reverence of a life ended.
Now I understand why there is such a push to destroy Christianity, and it chills me to the bone

Sorry to hear that Joan. The way funerals are conducted or how the dying elderly are deprived of human contact is utterly disgusting and anti-human. And like most things going on, quite deliberate at some level.
The footage of people not being able to sit next to each other, or comfort each other at these funerals is heart breaking. And enraging. I'm surprised their isn't more push back here.
Christian spiritual thought and words of support in times of joy and sorrow, would no longer be part of the shared experience of a birth of a new life, the reverence of a life lived, and the reverence of a life ended.
Now I understand why there is such a push to destroy Christianity, and it chills me to the bone
Hadn't seen it posted anywhere on the forum, but Computing Forever has also makes this point multiple times (including the nihilism that came with the social justice warriors, and has discussed the destruction of Christianity).
This is an hour long video and he covers the battle from a Spiritual/Christian perspective.

No human contact, no love, no hugs, no hobbies, no handshakes, no public gatherings, no get together, no parties, no pubs, no concerts, no spontaneity in life, no joy, no point, no hope. This is intolerable and it is designed to be intolerable. If there is someone in your life who keeps making you miserable that might actually be their intent all along.

Sympatico bjorn,

Do you have children also?

Having always felt the 'stranger in a strange (and hostile) land' myself, I've also been without words to describe the 'human condition' (as observed) for quite some years now as, unfortunately, all drivers and motivators - logically - have evaporated as to why to persevere?

Excruciatingly testing too when one has never feared 'death' and the draw to return 'home' to awareness and understanding has always been palpable. - plus the means readily at hand.

But despite that, personally I've also never experienced 'this' TOTAL dearth of motivation, absence of will or caring either...it even scared me a bit at the beginning!

So I also continue to wonder what DO you do, when you don't care anymore?

Wake up, override the shudder and overwhelming rush of despair, swallow the bitter taste of 'consciousness' and get through the day - because others care about you.

Is about all can offer my friend 💜

Don’t know if somebody posted it here previously. I found interesting letter from polish doctor about Covid treatment. It’s here

Long story short: He is saying that he treated this way hundreds of people (Including himself) and its working after 48 hours. Translated by Google:
After 24 hours of administration of the drug Viregyt K 100 mg (amantadine hydrochloride) every 6 hours, we obtain the appropriate concentration of the therapeutic effect of the drug in the cell. Once the therapeutic effect of drug saturation of the human cell is achieved, the patient's condition will only improve as the inactivation of the virus begins.

The main drug (active ingredient) AMANTADINE that I use is not included in the COVID-19 treatment regimens, although it is a drug known for about 30-40 years and used to treat other diseases. We are already talking about causal treatment - that is, complete inactivation of virus activity. The virus remains inactive. It no longer works on the body, which is why the effect is so much improved. Once a virus has been inactivated, it will never attempt a replica again. It takes at least 24 hours for the drug to enter the cell in sufficient quantity and to change the pH environment in the cell from acid to alkaline in the lysosomes, which prevents the virus from transferring the genetic material RNA to its further replica. After 48 hours, the inhibitory effect is so pronounced that the symptoms of the disease disappear due to the lack of exposure to the virus on the body. Following intravenous administration of the drug, this period will likely be shortened. Depending on the condition and course of the disease, the dose of the drug is reduced in order to maintain the therapeutic level for 10-12 days. After this time, the body is able to develop its own immunity against COVID-19.

Today Rospotrebnadzor has ordered the mandatory wearing of masks throughout Russia.
“Persons in the territory of the Russian Federation must wear hygienic masks to protect the respiratory organs in places of mass stay of people, in public transport, in taxis, in parking lots, in elevators.”
In addition, Rospotrebnadzor recommended the governors to ban the work of catering and entertainment establishments from 23:00 to 6:00, as well as to strengthen disinfection measures in places where people stay.

PS With this document, which was actually signed "retroactively" (10/16/2020 - 11 days ago), the authorities simply confirmed the real state of affairs, at least in cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg, where control is strongest.

Actually, to a greater or lesser extent, this is and has been the situation of our world since there is history (not much in archaeological terms).

A phrase that I read many years ago in a book that portrays medieval life in Spain always comes to mind.

Life was so hard and miserable that people said:

"Death is a long hope."

The only way out was death, but it did not come. Another day dawned and ... We had to keep waiting!

I encourage everyone.:rockon:

Long story short: He is saying that he treated this way hundreds of people (Including himself) and its working after 48 hours. Translated by Google:
After 24 hours of administration of the drug Viregyt K 100 mg (amantadine hydrochloride) every 6 hours, we obtain the appropriate concentration of the therapeutic effect of the drug in the cell. Once the therapeutic effect of drug saturation of the human cell is achieved, the patient's condition will only improve as the inactivation of the virus begins.
This is interesting, thanks. In Russia, an analogue (derivative) of Amantadine called Rimantadine is known and it is sold freely (without a prescription) in pharmacies (about $ 1.5 a pack) for the treatment of influenza (including in children). -
Amantadine in Russia, as well as in Poland, is sold by prescription. For Parkinson's disease, such a prescription would be difficult to obtain!

Back
Top Bottom