God bless them, cops across the US refuse to enforce the Covid orders. If Biden becomes president (if that happens) the police will be in open rebellion. I like that idea.

There's an area of resistance in Southern California, Orange County. Resistance businesses are not being shut down by the county. The Orange County sheriff isn't enforcing the governor's curfew. I had a nice dinner at Arc Restaurant Food and Libations, where none of the staff wore a mask.

Lol, you beat me to it. But how did you know? Yours is the first post on the page. I guess there's a certain number of posts per page.

You beat me too.

Confession: I have been eagerly waiting for this for about two weeks. I even prepared the numbers to be ready and prepared when my moment comes, warrior-style. Yesterday evening, I felt my chance coming. The timing was impeccable. But wait! It was just 999 at this point. What to do? Go to bed and miss my chance at eternal glory? No!! Instead I counted the posts that are displayed on a page. They are 15, at least on the pages I checked. Lo and behold - 15 it was on page 999 too! Time for taking a reckless risk: Will I make a fool of myself, for all the world to see, by ending up as the sad last post of p. 999 with a firework of facepalms?? Or will I be the glorious first poster on page 1000? Sometimes my friends, you just gotta take a great leap of faith. :dance::dance::dance:

Relatively more good news it seems relating to the vaccines toxines and PCR tests:

+ there does seem to exist more and more hesitancy among doctors relating to a covid toxines:

Surveys reveal vaccine hesitancy

Researchers from the University of California Los Angeles’ Karin Fielding School of Public Health surveyed healthcare personnel working in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. As the Washington Post reported, they found that two thirds (66.5%) of healthcare workers “intend to delay vaccination,” meaning they do not intend to get the COVID vaccine when it becomes available. They plan instead on reviewing the data once it’s widely administered and proven safe.

+ Increased public scrutiny for the big pharma companies relating to their toxines:
Yet, some information published by the company appeared to be quite puzzling, while some data seemed to be lacking.

AstraZeneca might eventually find itself in need of answering key questions about its would-be jab as it rushed to get regulators’ approval for it.

+ And in Germany, the lawyer Reiner Fuellmich has on 23rd November lodged his collective's claim against the willful lying of the government's medical health policy makers relating to the total unreliability of the PCR test. He works with RFK Jr and his network of lawyers in the US to lodge a class action suit in the courts against the illegal lockdowns destroying the small and medium enterprises

I was not able to find out if he lodged the claim in many courts throughout Germany or just one or a small number.
The interview is in German.

Relatively more good news...

Hmmm, yes - maybe?

Starting to get a tremulous sense of 'slowly, slowly catchy monkey' as to the MSM in Aussie lately also.

There is a push to scrap some of the harsh virus rules brought in at the height of the pandemic, with fears they are doing more harm than good.

Dearest Coronavirus Thread,

Congratulations for a thousand pages!

View attachment 40407

Fun facts: Assuming that one page of this thread has around 35k characters, this whole thread by now has 35 million characters.

An average book page contains about 3000 characters. So we have around 11.7 thousand book pages so far. Assuming that the average book contains about 350 pages, people have written 33 books in this thread!!
When History of this period shall be written in 4D, our descendants will print this thread and name it something along the lines of "COVID. Testaments of the Cass folks".😂

And @luc your post will go down in History as the first of the 1000 page! Nice!

Last edited:
That surprised me jupiterbeing as I assumed the word 'Vaccination' was not yet part of the public discourse that early in the century (unlike its predecessor 'Inoculation' with its subtly but importantly different meaning).

Thanks to your post I went digging and came across an interesting text on the US National Center for Biotechnology Information - namely a detailed study of the history of UK vaccinations (and yes it confirms the 1853 campaign) as one of a series of 'social histories of medicine' published by Manchester University Press and written by Gareth Millward, Research Fellow at the Centre for History in Public Health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and funded by the Wellcome Trust. So a tidy union of PTB interest. Its title 'Vaccinating Britain' tells you a lot and as it came out in 2019 just ahead of the COVID takeover; between the lines it makes for very revealing reading. The association of virus with 'foreigners' - others - non-British - and therefore unpatriotic was a something of an eye opener. Of course - hence COVID and China... of course...

Here's the Conclusion chapter in full - makes very useful background reading, particularly with regard to the process of deceitfully grooming and achieving mass populous acceptance of the need for and demand for mass vaccination as a norm of a civil, prosperous 'healthy' and modern society.

So, some clear pointers to the underlying disquiet in the system ahead of 2020 that was - as with the rise of nationalism, yellow vests, independent media, etc - raising concerns that the compliant vaccinated herd was beginning to show complacent signs of wondering off piste if something wasn't done and done quickly.

So though we know this 'reset' has been long in the making for far deeper reasons than just the above, it's still a good indicator that pressure was building up in the vaccination control system that suggested a new crisis was needed otherwise they were in danger of losing control of the long-term narrative through complacency and self-education. That line 'the consequences for vaccine manufacturers could be devastating' stands out as a clarion call to action. Hence perhaps one reason why this well funded UK book was posted in full on this US industry resource.

As a final note I hadn't come across this 2017 ruling and its implications before. Something for us all to note - may come in handy.

Finally, a link to the full book. I know we would not normally do this for a recent publication but they appear keen to pass it around freely (I wonder why!) as per the following on the website:

Here's a book I found on archive.org - written as a petition to the president in 1920 to abolish compulsory vaccination in the army and navy. Horrors of Vaccination Exposed and Illustrated.

Back
Top Bottom