What a misuse of some very talented kids, to encourage people in the UK to take the vaccine.
It's so sad and scary to see what parents do to their children by forcing their opinions on them. it makes you so aware while you're watching it.... I couldn't watch it to the end. Such angelic voices.... it will stay with them for life.... just sad. :-(

Meanwhile, in France, this caught my eye:

Vaccines are super safe, once again, yeah...

11 January: Ehpads (nursing homes) in Nice region rush to get the vaccine.
"Le gros départ, c’est aujourd’hui". Les Ephad font leurs courses de vaccins à la pharmacie du CHU de Nice

12-15 January: 50 extra deaths recorded in Ehpads in Nice region
Covid-19: Cinquante morts supplémentaires recensés en trois jours dans les Ehpad de la Côte d'Azur

But it's all Covid's fault, of course. They don't even mention the vaccine in relation to the deaths.

OMG, that's disgusting! This dad should be really ashamed of himself – which of course he isn't since he thinks he's just being helpful. Another misinformed and deluded useful idiot doing the devil's bidding.

And the worst thing is reading the comments, people clapping like seals. But the really sad thing is that those kids are going to pay for the mistake.

I couldn't find this in the thread so sorry if it has been posted already.

Wait a minute... :scared:

Why is the referred video titled "The Deleted Bill Gates Documentary Revived" ?!? (What is so "revived" about it, sounding ah-and-oh 'spectacular' ?)

From what I can see, the video link above, is an excerpt from the interesting documentary "PLANDEMIC II: Indoctornation" by Mikki Willis - which you can watch via kla.tv in full length (1 hour 16 min) in english (as well dutch, german and in russian)

Last edited:
Public health authorities in California are seeking a halt on dosing of one lot of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine after reports of allergic reactions at one immunisation clinic.

According to state epidemiologist Dr Erica Pan, there were a higher-than-expected number of suspected allergic reactions at a community clinic being used to administer the shot, with some people needing medical attention in a 24-hour period.

At the psychiatric hospital where I work in the Boston suburbs, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have been rolled out at the end of December. Many employees have been vaccinated x1. In the two units where I split my time, 2 staff members tested positive for COVID with symptoms after the first vaccine. One staff I work with said that she got a very high fever/bad malaise after she was vaccinated, got tested and tested negative. Went to work. At some point she tested positive a few days later. Stayed out of work.
One of our wealthy young patients tested positive 7 days after he had masked contact with this staff member. His parents are threatening a lawsuit. A housekeeper in our program has now tested positive. I had masked contact with this positive patient days before he tested positive and the day he tested positive. I got a strange headache the day before he tested positive and now have a minor sore throat. I think I got COVID in March 2020 but aggressively treated with liposomal vit c so it was the strangest cold I ever had. I’ve stayed home because of my minor symptoms and just to stay away from the major drama and fear that is now sweeping the unit where I work. Got re-tested last night per employee health protocol. Can’t wait to see what my results are!

... Ask yourself what both sides stand for. Because this is a spirituel battle. The truth is that conservatism is better than the genderless future the Left has in store of us. Family values are the pillar of society. The very thing the Left seeks to erase.
Hell on Earth.
You could say that again and again, and again.

Biden Picks Transgender Who Encouraged Covid-Safe Orgies As Assistant Health Secretary

President-elect Joe Biden has ticked another diversity box, tapping Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine for his assistant secretary of health, which would make her the first transgender federal official confirmed by the US Senate.
Levine made headlines last month after her department issued guidance for Pennsylvania orgy enthusiasts who wish to remain COVID-safe while engaging in group sex.

Trained as a pediatrician, Levine was appointed to her current role by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf in 2017, winning confirmation by the Republican-majority PA Senate before emerging as "the public face of the state's response to the coronavirus pandemic," according to NBC Philadelphia.
"Dr. Rachel Levine will bring the steady leadership and essential expertise we need to get people through this pandemic — no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability — and meet the public health needs of our country in this critical moment and beyond," said Biden in a statement, adding "She is a historic and deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration’s health efforts."

I just can't wrap my mind around it as a human being. What kind of means does the dark elite use, to successfully pressure so many governments and authorities, to go along it with ?! Are they all psychopaths ? That can't be the the whole truth...
1.) born into it- programming
2.) lured into- promises of money-power-status
3.) blackmailing- by already existing material or created via seduction, coercon or brutal force (often videos displaying sexual or torturous acts against children - allegedly often a forced act at gun point).
4.)threats
:::::::::::
....... basically anything a dark mind can think of, I suppose.

Build Back Better = BBB or 222 in numerals - all animals are equal. Making a diverse and creative planet population into equal machine parts owned by the company.

ISO meaning-
  • noun An element in some words of Greek origin, meaning ‘equal.’
  • noun In the names of chemical compounds, used to imply ‘of equal or like formation’ or ‘isomeric,’ distinguishing a compound from one isomeric with it.

SO 20022 is an ISO standard for electronic data interchange between financial institutions. It describes a metadata repository containing descriptions of messages and business processes, and a maintenance process for the repository content. The standard covers financial information transferred between financial institutions that includes payment transactions, securities trading and settlement information, credit and debit cardtransactions and other financial information.

In July 2018, the Federal Reserve Board of Governors requested comments on the proposed adoption of the ISO 20022 message format in a migration beginning in 2020 and ending in 2023.[4]

Many languages or language families not based on the Latin alphabet such as Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, or Hebrew have historically been represented on computers with different 8-bit extended ASCII encodings. Written East Asian languages, specifically Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, use far more characters than can be represented in an 8-bit computer byte and were first represented on computers with language-specific double byte encodings.

ISO/IEC 2022 was developed as a technique to attack both of these problems: to represent characters in multiple character sets within a single character encoding, and to represent large character sets.

A second requirement of ISO-2022 was that it should be compatible with 7-bit communication channels. So even though ISO-2022 is an 8-bit character set any 8-bit sequence can be reencoded to use only 7-bits without loss and normally only a small increase in size.

To represent multiple character sets, the ISO/IEC 2022 character encodings include escape sequences which indicate the character set for characters which follow. The escape sequences are registered with ISO and follow the patterns defined within the standard. These character encodings require data to be processed sequentially in a forward direction since the correct interpretation of the data depends on previously encountered escape sequences.

1.) born into it- programming
2.) lured into- promises of money-power-status
3.) blackmailing- by already existing material or created via seduction, coercon or brutal force (often videos displaying sexual or torturous acts against children - allegedly often a forced act at gun point).
4.)threats
:::::::::::
....... basically anything a dark mind can think of, I suppose.

Your suggestion means ?

that it is highly coordinated - not just on the level of planning the plandemic, but also on the level of executing in such an aligned way ? We do see the coordination of dark behavior from governments and authorities on a global scale now (in ways we never have seen before).

But 'somebody' must have made a super push - being able to align so many different puppets the same way / on a global scale ? (quite a logistic challenge, I must say) I do keep in mind that the 4D STS energies are infusing the 3D world stage !

The general structures which rule our world via authorities, companies and governments speak a highly similar language - and has been doing so for decades; "the collective spirit" and "fingerprints" they leave behind, often reminds me of a hidden sense of hostility, authoritarian style, and manipulation... (wrapped, masked and re-packaged of course)

Is that really that enough to align so many players ?

I listened to German Corinna Busch

being interviewed a couple times by Nuoviso.tv in "Ruderboot" / ("Rowing Boat") and "Jedes Jahr hat seine Momente" ("Every Life has its moments") - and she had some really interesting aspects to tell out of experience:

Politicians in the German Bundestag

She once worked as a student / education within the Kohl Administration in the German Bundestag / Parliament with access to every level in the 90s. Curious, eager and outgoing as she was/is, she told, that the ruling politicians had absolutely no sense, feeling or honest sympathy for their citizens.

They couldn't care less.

I also had a brief personal insight behind the Galleries into the world of Swedish Politics in the 90s - and from what I picked up there, it was nothing about citizens, and all about internal power games and competition. The players where not shy to use shady means, to get what they want.

Back
Top Bottom