Diabetes falls into the category of autoimmune diseases. The immune system attacks pancreatic cells and destroys their ability to produce insulin. I am diabetic, but not from birth. I follow these comments closely because, as I have said many pages ago, before the diagnosis and hospitalisation for diabetes, I had contracted a severe flu and its associated symptoms. It is likely that I had already been developing it, because as a child I had psoriasis, which is also an autoimmune skin condition. The flu at that time may have triggered the diabetes altogether.

It then remains to consider the possibility that these vaccines may trigger a severe autoimmune reaction from a latent condition.
My husband has type I, insulin dependant diabetes that started after contacting a strong gastrointestinal virus, during a trip to Botswana. Coincidentally the daughter of a colleague also had diabetes type I also after a viral episode. As he only had bottled water the only suspect remains the beef meat he ate during his stay. He was treated with antibiotics, but in retrospect, I think Ivermectin could have saved him from the diabetes.

Ontario is starting to look like North Korea. As of the 17th of April, police are set to gain a whole new set of powers.
Effective Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., police officers and other provincial offences officers will have the authority to require any individual to provide their home address and purpose for not being at their residence.
Furthermore:
the government is also restricting travel into Ontario from the provinces of Manitoba and Quebec
So now interprovincial travel is restricted, while Canadians will be required to present their papers just to be out on the street.

All "temporary" of course. Just a few weeks you know.

Most of my family lives there. I'm rather concerned for them. Things are getting scary and there's no end in site.

As a darkly amusing malfunction (probably a consequence of the usual woke incompetence) that could not be more symbolically appropriate, if you click on the Charter of Rights and Freedoms on this page, this is what you see:

SmartSelect_20210417-132401_Brave.jpg

Ontario is starting to look like North Korea. As of the 17th of April, police are set to gain a whole new set of powers.

Furthermore:

So now interprovincial travel is restricted, while Canadians will be required to present their papers just to be out on the street.

All "temporary" of course. Just a few weeks you know.

Most of my family lives there. I'm rather concerned for them. Things are getting scary and there's no end in site.

As a darkly amusing malfunction (probably a consequence of the usual woke incompetence) that could not be more symbolically appropriate, if you click on the Charter of Rights and Freedoms on this page, this is what you see:

View attachment 44616

As a follow up, it seems some are standing up to the fat moron premier Ford. Here's the president of the Peel regional police:

My husband has type I, insulin dependant diabetes that started after contacting a strong gastrointestinal virus, during a trip to Botswana. Coincidentally the daughter of a colleague also had diabetes type I also after a viral episode. As he only had bottled water the only suspect remains the beef meat he ate during his stay. He was treated with antibiotics, but in retrospect, I think Ivermectin could have saved him from the diabetes.

Ivermectin is a good possibility to avoid aggravating the situation. In fact, when we were infected with "covid" in my family a month ago, we took ivermectin. Now my parents are amazed with the effects of the drug and recommend it to everyone (and I'm using the opportunity to reason with them, and make them see that they are obsessed by the narrative). There are already studies in my country proving the efficacy of the drug. But guess what: The government ignores it and the solution is vaccines.

Translated: Google Translate

Dr. Héctor Carvallo: “The results with Ivermectin are categorical. It is not approved because it does not leave revenue to anyone "​

Dr. Héctor Carvallo, former academic coordinator of the Hospital Zonal General de Agudos Dr. Alberto Antranik Eurnekian de Ezeiza, has been studying the use of Ivermectin against Covid-19 together with Dr. Roberto Hirsch, head of the Infectious Diseases Department of the Hospital Francisco Javier Muñiz. "The results are categorical," he says, referring to the success of the drug, which is nevertheless despised by the pharmaceutical lobby as it is a cheap drug and its patent has expired, so it is not a business for anyone.

This guy has been doing some great coverage of the virus, lock-downs, the great reset etc from a UK perspective.
Here's a 27 minute video reading through a facebook group (in case it's deleted) where people are reporting on covid vaccine deaths and injuries:

Hugotalks comes highly recommended indeed.

Ireland's mandatory hotel quarantine is now the strictest in Europe. They've even involved the army in enforcing it. This extract from the government website is pretty shocking in the truest Orwellian sense. Note how they say the Defence Forces are there to 'support' you on arrival from a designated mandatory quarantine country:

What happens when you arrive into Ireland​

'The Irish Defence Forces have been designated as the State Liaison Official (SLO) to support Ireland’s mandatory hotel quarantine policy. Upon arrival into Ireland, regardless of whether you arrive by sea or by air, after immigration and customs processing you will be met by members of the Defence Forces who will ensure you are safely and securely transported from your port of entry to the location in which you will complete your pre-booked mandatory hotel quarantine.

Staff at the facility will greet you and take you through the check in process. They will also provide you with information relating to your stay including on food choices, exercise and wellbeing.

The Irish Defence Forces are available to support you from the moment you arrive in Ireland until you complete your mandatory hotel quarantine and exit the facility. They will be onsite 24/7 at your facility throughout your stay to liaise with the hotel service provider to ensure it is safe, secure and comfortable experience.'

(Extract from this website:Travelling to Ireland during the COVID-19 pandemic)

Basically if you arrive from a country on the mandatory quarantine list you are required to pre-book a designated hotel before you leave for a 12-day stay. This will cost you on average 1800 euros. The ever lengthening list includes 20 countries from Africa, 12 from Asia, 17 from Europe including Austria, Belgium, France and Italy, 4 from North America including the USA and 17 from South America.

There have been some issues whereby court challenges have been successfully upheld, but that is mainly from people who have already been vaccinated. The EU Commission has questioned the list of EU countries on the list, ostensibly concerned with the violation of freedom of movement within the EU.

Just like in other countries the non-mRNA vaccines are been restricted with adverse reactions highlighted but the mRNA ones are given nothing but positive coverage. A couple of days ago the Prime Minister, Michael Martin, gave an interview on TV where he said that the fact that an extra 500,000 Pfizer doses are now being made available is good news and millions more Mrna vaccines will be on the way by the summer for vaccinating teenagers and children!

Thank you Jeep for the information you share.
I visited the worldviewweekend site and noticed this article about a 2016 Children's movie "Hedgehogs" (Not to be confused with "Sonic the Hedgehog" from 2020)

Plot excerpts ;
"The film is about a respiratory virus with characters masked up and living in fear.

In one scene, a young veterinarian named Scott chains hedgehog Bobby down to a medical table and forcibly applies an unknown medical procedure. He explains to Bobby that it’s for his own good:
“We’re going to find you a forever home. You’re going to be one happy hedgehog. All we have to do is get your shots taken care of. That’s no fun but we don’t want anyone to think you’re carrying the virus.”

The movie ends with the hedgehogs being cleared of any connection to the virus and people being saved by a wonderful new vaccine. A news reporter reports “breaking news about the infectious virus!”
“Let’s shoot it over to a local expert for more,” she says."

The link for the trailer is gone. I found this 3min clip that covers the relevant gaslighting, programming aspects well.
This look like a clear example of predictive programming.

I am posting an interesting article about the pros and cons of vitamin D in fighting the virus. See quote below.

"One particular paper from the University of Barcelona has attracted attention, claiming to be just this type of study.
It suggested vitamin D had staggering success, with an 80% reduction in intensive care admissions and a 60% reduction in Covid deaths.
It was widely shared online. But it has since been removed from the Lancet's preprint server over "concerns about the description of the research", and it is now being investigated".

Hey guys,

I don't think I saw this one posted, here's Ben Swann on that microchip from the Pentagon:

Pentagon’s “COVID Detecting Microchip” For Under Your Skin?

He goes into the actual report, but also dives into DARPA and something called the Gain-of-Funciton research that they had been sponsoring for 20 years to make Coronaviruses more apt at infecting human cells, and he makes the connection that the same people in charge of that research with the viruses, are now launching a chip for under your skin.

Ben Swann, as always, does a pretty good job.

@Laurs did you talk about this city, Weimar, on the meeting?

I (finally) found the articles....

German:

English:
A court in Weimar, Germany, has ruled that two schools should be prevented – with immediate effect – from forcing their pupils to wear masks, along with imposing social distancing measures and insisting on SARS-CoV-2 rapid tests, saying that “the state legislature regulating this area has gotten far removed from the facts, which has taken on seemingly historic proportions”. On mask-wearing, the court ruled that “the risk of infection is not only not reduced by wearing the mask, but is increased by [the widespread] incorrect handling of the mask”. The court also said “there is no evidence that compliance with distance regulations can reduce the risk of infection” and that “the regular compulsion to take a test puts the children under psychological pressure, because their ability to go to school is constantly put to the test”. The case was brought to court by a mother on child protection grounds.

What I understand, this applies for only 2 schools in that town, but it´s a start... :-)

Yes @Mari, that is correct, i remembered having seen it on Telegram at the World Doctors Alliance, sorry to not have posted it! I thought it would be for the whole state and not just 2 schools. However, i do wonder if this ruling will stand for long at those schools in the face of:

'the nationwide 'Notbremse'(emergency brake), set to be passed by parliament next week, as part of the updated federal Infection Control Act. It will force Covid hotspots in Germany to introduce stricter measures.They include night time curfews, and the closure of non-essential shops and businesses.
Amending the law means the federal government can force states to follow these restrictions.'

I gather Moron Merkel is not happy with these types of court rulings!

the nationwide 'Notbremse'(emergency brake), set to be passed by parliament next week,
Exactly!

Here in NRW is already happening; next week should be Wechselunterricht in place as before Easter (Wechselunterricht = Alternating lessons; so only half of the class is at school, and the other half is at home, and then they switch next week; for ground schools is little different, but whatever...).

Yesterday evening (!!!) NRW government announced that the rate of infected is too high and the schools will remine closed.
I´ve got today confirmation from ground school teacher; still waiting for secondary school teacher to confirm.

...I´m just happy that my kids would be at home...

Back
Top Bottom