Not good:

EDIT: 15 year old Boy and 16 year old Girl Die after receiving the jab

And now the kid fatalities begin

Go to the vaers site and type in the ID that’s in the screenshot below to see for yourself.

They’re going to have a hard time explaining away why kids are having heart attacks strokes and blood clots.

RMEuZx3l.png

16 year old girl dies from heart attack and pulmonary embolism:

4PPHlHWl.png

Wait till they start shooting up the really young kids, toddlers, and infants. :cry:
Thank you for posting this. My grandson will be turning 15 in a few months and there is already talk of getting him vaxxed. I've been wondering how to begin the conversation with my daughter and now I can start with this. I was able to stop her from getting the shot from articles that are being posted here so hopefully this next round can be stopped. He has been doing on line learning for school but I am worried that they will start requiring the kids to have the vaxx before they can start back in the fall. If they even let them go back to in school learning. This is so stressful trying to keep loved ones from voluntarily lining up for the firing squad. Sounds a bit dramatic I guess but that is what this feels like. So thanks for all of the information that you and others on the forum are posting. They do help!

There is a lot of controversy

about the mandatory self-tests in schools in Germany. It was highlighted in interviews with the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin. Among other things are the extreme toxic ingredients, such as Octyl-/Nonylphenolethoxylate which is by the way forbidden in the EU. It is very damaging, when inhaled or if you get in touch with it. It requires protection suits/masks as well educated staff to handle. If you get it in the skin or clothes, you have to immediately change clothes.

None of that happens in schools - on the contrary, it can get pretty chaotic, which is natural when you deal with kids. In fact, there has been a deliberate "mismatch" with the manual attached to the tests, in which the ingredients and dangers are not even listed.

The other ingredient is a really nasty, dangerous ingredient: Sodium Azide !

Though 🇩🇪 Nuoviso.tv (Homeoffice No 116) I listened to yesterday, it appears that in many parts of the country, you have to have a negative test now, in order to enter stores (except in food markets, where they instead delegate numbers to every customer - in order to keep the max amount of people allowed to be in there).

The situation in Germany seem to be really nasty. Earlier I heard, that the weekly pcr testing of school kids (10.8 million), lead to an extra 500.000 false positives on top of the already inflated numbers of false "infection cases"

Interesting comment to this article on Sott - Apartheid instituted in France: Parliament approves 'Covid-19 passports for large gatherings'

Americans, and all English speaking people, I urge you to acquire a copy of Dr John Coleman's Book "Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300" while it is still available. And show the quotes to as many as you can. The Committee of 300 is comprised of the richest and most powerful families on earth who have been in control for the past 150 years.

Here are some quotes........
At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapidly-acting diseases and starvation. Energy, food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non elite starting with the White populations of Western Europe and then North America then spreading to other races. The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world's population reaches a manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500million will consist of Chinese and Japanese races, selected because they are people who have been regimented for centuries and who are accustomed to obeying authority without question.

People should be in no doubt that these vaccinations are to eliminate us.
Not the first time I've heard of The Committee of 300 - or that thoughts like these are sheer conspiracy theory.

A very sobering compilation of the vax dead and injured:

Tragedy Continues to Strike Families with Loved Ones Dying After being Injected with Experimental COVID Shots

There are so many tragic stories now of loved ones dying after taking an experimental COVID injection, that one has to wonder if people are now starting to become desensitized by all these stories as the public is perhaps being conditioned to accept “death by lethal injection” as part of the “new normal?”

A 50-year-old woman in Canada, a 61-year-old woman in Orange, California, and a 58-year-old man in Minnesota are three more casualties following COVID-19 injections.
3-middle-age-people-DEAD-covid-injections.jpg

The article continues with details of these three deaths and then continues on with doctors warning against the vaccines, and then more pictures and statistics of those who have died, lost their unborn babies, or been severely injured. Goes all the way back to those first deaths reported last year.

The Thomas Flanigan vax death goes beyond weird:

Thomas Flanigan: Ohio doctor writes his own obituary after Moderna shots, dead 11 weeks later

TOLEDO, OHIO — A 48-year-old plastic surgeon is dead in a story that demonstrates the limitless levels of surrealism when it comes to these experimental shots and government/media narratives.

Dr. Thomas Flanigan received the first dose of experimental Moderna mRNA on January 6, according to his Facebook page. He received the second dose on February 3.

Sometime thereafter (it’s unclear exactly when), he wrote his own obituary, in the same mocking fashion as the foregoing Facebook post. It is reminiscent of the Polish doctor we wrote about in February. But the surrealism surrounding this story is unmatched compared to any other story we’ve written thus far.

First, none of the media outlets that covered this story (except the New York Post) mentioned that Dr. Flanigan received experimental Moderna mRNA shots in January and February. However, the Post, like the other outlets, wrote that his cause of death is “not clear.” Second, the headlines are practically celebrating his death, perhaps in an attempt to deflect attention away from the Moderna shots.

They refer to the obituary as “hilarious,” “incredible” and other strange adjectives given the situation.

“The Ginger of God”​

Here are some excerpts from the obituary:

Well, that’s it. I have completed my shift as the great American cliché. In the spirit of what turned out to be my last New Year’s letter, my wild and crazy life has again taken a new, unexpected turn with my shocking and unexpected, yet fabulous, exit. Yes, I have joined the likes of Princess Diana, John Belushi, and Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter in leaving while still at the top of my game as an iconic superhero who seemed almost too good to be true.
I will admit that I originally got married for the husband jokes and had kids for the dad jokes. It did not disappoint. The jokes I mean, but Amy and the kids were pretty good too.
I know it’s impossible to believe, but I, the Ginger God of Surgery and Shenanigans, have fought my last cow (you’re welcome Tim) and ridden off into the glorious sunset after re-enlisting with a new unit. Due to the unknown and cosmic nature of my next mission, this will be our last communication. My whereabouts are now top secret, but let’s just say I have made some new friends by the names of Elvis and Kenny.
UPDATED 12:45 p.m. – This story just keeps getting weirder. Now his friends are saying they wrote the obituary, not Dr. Flanigan. Yet they are all still laughing at their “friend’s” death, with no mourning at all, and burying the fact he got the Moderna shots. This is a concerted, demented, and likely orchestrated effort to censor the virtue signaling Facebook photo and true cause of death – Moderna.

I wonder what the eminent scientists at the Salk Institute will be thinking if this incredible and frightening research does not gain any traction in the mainstream scientific community? They would have to smell a rat.
There is this article up on Sott by Mike Whitney, dealing with these questions regarding the issues that have come to light in the Salk Institute paper. Some important snippets:

"The fundamental and technological basis - on which all of the vaccines that were distributed in the West - is flawed. We thought that the spike protein would only enter the cells to create antibodies so if you faced the wild virus, it would not latch onto your cells, however, we were wrong. We were wrong because the spike protein in itself, creates disease, and if you inject trillions of them into a human body, there will be manifestations of disease in many cases."

It is not safe to inject trillions of spike proteins into a muscle, because it bypasses layers of your immune system which could have potentially neutralized the virus... By crossing the threshold of the human body through the injection of these compounds, you are not giving your immune system the chance to mount a strong enough response to the spike protein in order to neutralize it. (The vaccine) will have this disease-creating spike protein in it if you agree (to take) any of these vaccines. ....It is now up to us to try to fix the mistake they have made." (Robin Monotti Graziadei on the new Salk Institute research paper, You Tube, -See it before it is removed)

Doctor Vladimir Zelenko, who has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his use of hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, had this to say: "Do you understand what this means — — we are are injecting viral genetic code for the spike protein into innocent people and it gets into almost every cell In the body."

How are the public health officials, the politicians, the media and the rest of the pro-Covid Vaxx camp going to respond to these revelations especially with the imprimatur of the Salk Institute affixed to the front of the report? Will they try to sweep it under the rug or will they try to divert the public's attention to the 'variant' hobgoblin? Or will they try something else entirely, like claim that one class of spike proteins are good for you while others lead to protracted illness and death? What will they do?
As Dr Tenpenny states in the Dr Tenpenny & Co podcast (posted by Jeep a few days ago), at 45:12, is that the mechanism of all 4 shots (Pfizer, Moderna, AZ and J&J) is to make the spike protein and make an antibody to the spike protein. The spike protein can bust through the blood-brain barrier and can manipulate genes and modify proteins in the brain, it creates disease and is a lethal weapon. She doesn't know yet, no one does, if the spike protein itself can be spread from person to person or if something is transmitted through breathing f.i., but something does get transmitted from injected to uninjected person. They emphasise that it's not all doom and gloom, the good thing is that it is now very important to not give in to fear and panic, whatever happens, we are spiritual beings and besides taking good care of our physical health we can choose to focus on maintaining emotional and spiritual health, alone and together with like minded people in many ways, see more about this in the health protocol thread.

Having the faith of Jesus in the benevolence of the Universe comes to mind here.

There Are More Downsides to Vaccination Against Covid Than People Think, Says French Microbiologist

There follows an extract of an interview published by French news website Entreprendre with Professor Didier Raoult, the Director of the Méditerranée Infection Foundation – translated from French to English by Google. Professor Raoult argues that there should be more clarity about the benefits and risks associated with taking Covid vaccines.

For the moment, the vaccine is not compulsory. Medical practitioners must advise their patients whether or not to take the vaccine.

The most important point is, of course, to ask: what is the balance between the risks and the benefits?

When people tell you there is no risk, that is not true. We are starting to understand some of the risks of taking the AstraZeneca vaccine. There are really dangerous risks of allergy due to the compound we use, polyethylene glycol, with people who have anaphylactic shock which may be fatal and people who have thromboses. So the numbers suffering in this way need to be solidified so we know how many people are in potentially fatal accidents. Is it 1 in 100,000 or 1 in 10,000? These are things we need to know so we can say “this is the risk you are taking with the vaccine”.

What is the risk you take when you are not vaccinated? Well, it’s a mix between the proportion of people who are infected and the proportion of people who are infected with a severe form. So, to avoid severe forms, this vaccine is probably of interest. We must give people the choice to think. For those over the age of 75 or 80, the number of sick people who are at risk of dying is significant. Mortality among those over 85 is over 20% so the benefit to be hoped for in a period when the virus is circulating for people over 80 is very good.

And if, in these great times of terror we live in, people are reassured to be vaccinated, they must be vaccinated. But there are more downsides than they say. There is work that just came out in Nature that shows 75% of participants in a Pfizer vaccine trial reported side effects. We have never seen this with another vaccine: it is two to three times more than the flu shot. There are also some lethal effects. Is the risk worth taking? Certainly when you are part of a population at risk, but when you are part of the population without risk, you can ask yourself the question. It is everyone’s choice.

Professor Didier was asked: at the community level, is it worth getting vaccinated to avoid infecting others?

Current data does not allow us to say that we will control the circulation of the virus in England with the vaccine. There is a decrease in the severity of infections when one is vaccinated. As for a decrease in the circulation of the virus, there is, as yet, no work that convinces me. The target of this vaccine is so narrow that it will be very easy to see new variants appear which will resist the antibodies generated by this vaccine. So again, the vaccine is not the magic wand hoped for to keep this virus and its variants from circulating.

I think we have to come back to the idea of what a disease is… We need to maintain credibility with the population if we want to be able to implement effective public health measures.

By Michael Curzon / 6 May 2021 • 21.25
Professor Didier Raoult Vaccine variant

Yes, of course. I imagine they can't mask this one up as "covid death" because the guy got the vaccine. It would tear their plan apart, as the lethal injection would lose even more credibility. At the same time, they can't say it was the vaccine, because that would also back fire. They couldn't just hide his death completely, since he seems to be a prominent "star" from the medical field. They needed to find a way to announce it and not blame any party.

Last night I had a talk to my hairdresser regarding this thing, and while most of my answers here "mmhm..." and "yeah...", etc, because they seriously bought the narrative, I got asked if I wasn't afraid of dying for not taking the vaccine. I just said "no" and decided to change the subject completely. You see, I'm having a hard time trying to be nice lately, but then again, most people are completely programmed. Any suggestion on how to avoid being a butt? It does make my eye twitch at times :lol:

I just finished watching the first video. It's true. Some people are also seeing this as a nazi regime too. It was refreshing to see some sanity showing up after all that. The C's mentioned at some point that the nazis performed what it would appear to be a trial run, and this even would highly likely happen again in the future. The parallels are there while also the method was polished to make it look that we're doing it for the greater good. It reminds me of these cyberpunk-themed movies, where media is a parody of itself exaggerating the power that corporations have over people. That lady was spot on, and I had to share that interview. Thank you tons, Lucius!

Bombshell Salk Institute science paper reveals the covid spike protein is what’s causing deadly blood clots… and it’s in all the covid vaccines (by design)

The prestigious Salk Institute, founded by vaccine pioneer Jonas Salk, has authored and published a bombshell scientific article revealing that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is what’s actually causing vascular damage in covid patients and covid vaccine recipients, promoting the strokes, heart attacks, migraines, blood clots and other harmful reactions that have already killed thousands of Americans (source: VAERS.hhs.gov).

Critically, all four covid vaccine brands currently in widespread use either inject patients with the spike protein or, via mRNA technology, instruct the patient’s own body to manufacture spike proteins and release them into their own blood. This floods the patient’s body with the very spike protein that the Salk Institute has now identified as the smoking gun cause of vascular damage and related events (such as blood clots, which are killing many people who take the vaccines).

Put simply, it means the vaccines were designed to contain the very element that’s killing people.
mRNA vaccines turn your body into a spike protein bioweapons factory to expose others
mRNA vaccines transform the human body’s own cells into spike protein factories, spilling deadly spike protein particles into the bloodstream. A growing number of researchers are also finding that these spike proteins appear to be “shedding” or transmitting from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated, causing adverse reactions in people who were never vaccinated themselves, but who have spent time close to other people who were.

The technology behind this is called “self-replicating vaccines,” and it was pioneered by doctors and scientists working under the racist Apartheid regime of South Africa. There, medical researchers designed race-specific, weaponized, self-replicating vaccines that were designed to spread through the Black population of South Africa and exterminate the masses who posed a threat to the ruling technocratic elite. Today, we are all the targets of these weapon systems as globalists seek to exterminate human populations on a global scale, regardless of skin color or country of origin.

Just this year, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has celebrated this self-replicating vaccine technology and is calling for it to be used to achieve global mass vaccination, augmented by surveillance drones and AI robots that enforce vaccine compliance (probably at gunpoint).

In effect, mRNA vaccines function as bioweapons factories that turn human beings into biological weapon manufacturing and transmission hubs, spreading vascular damage and death to the entire population, including those who were not yet vaccinated.
Avoid people.jpg

Virologists Report Poor Man’s Amino Acid Cure For Covid-19 Would Abolish Need For Vaccines

Move over hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, two widely extolled prescription medicines used to treat COVID-19 viral infections. A natural cure for COVID-19 that is widely available and affordable for even the poorest of people on the planet has been confirmed by a team of virologists who have spent a lifetime studying the underlying causes of viral infections.

Backed by decades of research and safety data for herpes-family viruses, U.S.-based researchers at Bio-Virus Research Inc, Reno, Nevada, report on the successful treatment of the first 30 frontline doctors and nurses and a thousand-plus patients given the amino acid lysine to prevent and even abolish COVID-19 coronavirus infections at a clinic in the Dominican Republic. Astonishingly, symptoms of COVID-19 are reported to have dissipated within hours of this natural treatment.
Arginine/lysine balance
Lysine therapy interrupts the replication of viruses, including COVID-19 coronavirus, by countering arginine, an amino acid that fosters the eruption of dormant viruses. Lysine has been safely used for decades to quell herpes virus outbreaks that cause cold sores on the lips (herpes labialis), a treatment pioneered by one of the Bio-Virus Research team members in 1974.

Lysine is available in foods and in concentrated form in inexpensive dietary supplements (250 500-milligram lysine tablets can be purchased for under $5 US or 2-cents per tablet), making affordable lysine therapy possible.

Lysine/arginine imbalance would explain why patients who have been infected with COVID-19 have recurrent infections, even after vaccination.
Lysine Rx in Dominican Republic
The daily therapeutic supplement regimen for the medical staff in the Dominican Republic consisted of 2000 milligrams of lysine capsules along with restricted dietary consumption of arginine-rich foods such as nuts, chocolate, orange juice, pumpkin, sesame seeds, wheat germ.

The Bio-Virus Research team found doses of supplemental lysine up to 4000 milligrams to be safe and effective.
Other health benefits
Supplemental lysine also has other health benefits. Lysine increases absorption of calcium, relieves bouts of anxiety, promotes wound healing, and is helpful for other conditions. Cholesterol is deposited in binding sites within coronary arteries. When lysine (and vitamin C) occupy those binding sites, cholesterol is not deposited in arteries.
Billions may benefit
The most frequent medical application of lysine therapy has been the quelling of active herpes infections (on skin, lips, etc.), and eradication of Epstein-Barr infection, Bell’s palsy, etc.
[...]
Because of the long-term safety record of this dietary amino acid, the public can take lysine as a non-prescription preventive “medicine.”
Epidemiologists baffled by low rate of coronavirus infections in India
Despite its large population and poor sanitation, disease trackers are baffled by India’s low rate of coronavirus infections. Maybe it is India’s lysine-rich diet of yogurt, lamb, chicken, fish curry that protects its population from viral disease.

Lysine is cheap and there seems to be no downside to taking it.

Covid jabs or forest.png

It appears the "Stanford Study" on the worthlessness and potential dangers inherent to facemasks has been retracted.

"A subsequent internal investigation by the Editor-in-Chief and the Publisher have determined that this article was externally peer reviewed but not with our customary standards of rigor prior to publication."

No surprise there.

It appears the "Stanford Study" on the worthlessness and potential dangers inherent to facemasks has been retracted.
Let's see how MIT fares:

Social distancing and occupancy limits completely pointless, MIT study finds

Have the government’s Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions really curbed the number of hospitalizations and deaths as widely claimed? According to researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the answer is a resounding no.

New research shows that capacity restrictions and six-foot distancing guidelines did a whole lot of nothing to slow the spread of the Chinese virus throughout the past year. The only thing any of this did do was destroy the economy along with many innocent people’s lives.

“We argue there really isn’t much of a benefit to the six-foot rule,” stated Martin Z. Bazant, and MIT professor.
As for wearing a mask, Bazant took the wind out of Fauci’s sails by revealing that all a face covering does is change the direction of potentially contaminated breath from a person’s mouth.

“It really has no physical basis because the air a person is breathing while wearing a mask tends to rise and comes down elsewhere in the room so you’re more exposed to the average background than you are to a person at a distance,” he admitted.

In other words, wearing a mask merely alters the vectors of possible transmission. It does nothing to actually prevent transmission, and neither does standing six feet away from other human beings like they are the walking plague.
[...]
One thing Bazant and his colleagues did not touch on is the fact that masks are killing people. They cause what is known as “mask mouth,” among other complications.

Lockdowns are perhaps just as damaging in terms of what they do to people’s mental health. Even if they did work to stop the spread, which they do not, is it really worth it if everyone has to be forced into solitary confinement?
[...]
Then there are the “vaccines,” which a recent study found are linked to neurodegenerative disease. Recipients of Pfizer’s mRNA injection could end up developing Alzheimer’s disease or some other flavor of dementia in the coming years.

The same study determined that messenger RNA injections have the potential to induce prion-based diseases that could result in permanent brain damage. Again, we ask: Is it really worth it to try to prevent a disease that causes zero symptoms in the vast majority of people who test “positive” for it?
“Masks and social distancing do work,” wrote one commenter at National File sarcastically, joking that they work to reinforce the Covidian cult in the eyes of its members.

“This is what a cult does: It cuts you off from friends and family, then takes away your wealth, then puts you through an initiative process. Then, when the thing starts to fall apart, it gives you the Kool-Aid.”

Back
Top Bottom