How much to say? Who to say it to? What might be the consequences?

This IS a "thing".

Yes, the C's mentioned laying low on social media but I think that does not mean to put your tail between your legs and hide on all fronts. With close personal friends, if they ask, I am honest. If I know they have already been "vaccinated" I try to be externally considerate to the max. I politely refrain from saying things like, "Dude, in 6 months you are going to be SO screwwwwed!"

I actually pray I am wrong and that they will be fine. I need to be open to that possibility for their sake.

I think the point is to not wave a red flag at a bull. (the system of petty tyrants) But I think we do have some duty to take a stand for the truth. If it costs us a few friends...well, what kind of friends were they? It is a time to be aligned with those that are co-linear. Ever see a movie of cell division? How the chromosomes all line up and get squiggly and then separate like a dance into two opposing rows? Yes it is going to be painful to see loved ones on the other side of the dancehall drawing further away. It feels like that separation of the wheat from the chaff or the goats from the lambs.

If no stand for the truth is taken; and silence is tantamount to agreement; is hiding in silence not a disservice to those who are on the fence? I can sit here and applaud Simone Gold and Sheri Tenpenny etc for speaking up for my rights; for the truth; against the lies. But if I remain silent in my circle, doesn't that make my applause ring hollow?

The hardest part: family. Two of my offspring just got pfizered, so, now that becomes an issue. So many conflicting emotions to process and sort through befitting of any romance novel. My daughter is coming back home this weekend so we will have a major talk about it. There needs to be room for both to stand. Then que sera sera. We will see. The future IS open. And perhaps not everybody gets jabbed with the same needle as the C's said so, who knows?

I have a question on navigating social life. Are any members of this forum in the UK experiencing increased social pressure, be it unspoken, that makes them feel uncomfortable or the odd one out not having being vaccinated or intending on being vaccinated?
I might be imagining it but there does seem to be some sort of invisible divide between the vaxed and unvaxed. I am definitely in the minority at work and I must say although no-one has been unpleasant or accusatory about my vaccine stance, I can feel a slight atmosphere. It is indefinable but it is there. The majority of colleagues really don't understand the implications of what they have been presented with and I am not sure many of them would care much anyway. I have stopped having "explanation conversations" now and mostly keep a low profile.

Socially I have covered the bases by stating that I have quite severe allergies (which I do have although not quite as severe as I make out) and am reluctant to drop dead from anaphylactic shock after receiving the vaccination. This provokes a laugh and lightens the atmosphere. I have quite a tight knit social circle and once I have explained the situation, that is it. I don't go on about it and luckily neither do they. We then get on with the eating and drinking and social interaction. I suppose I could put people off by saying "I might consider it when all the long terms trials are completed and the data analysis gathered in but that will be in 2023." Until then I would like to keep body and soul together....😎

As of right now, i can't see anything about this in the mainstream press, and it's likely they'd report on it.

The closest i could find on the first page from Yandex & Google search was a 2 month old article from Reuters reporting that vaccines are mandatory for all healthcare workers. Article posted below.

If i remember correctly, the UK was saying it would mandate something similar; all healthcare recruitment companies would only hire new staff that had been vaccinated. How that's going now i'm not sure. I think the private companies with new hires are probably being more successful than NHS workers (which is increasinly supplied by the private sector).

Added: A BBC report from March 2021 states that: " More than 98% in the North East and South West have had a first dose - but only 79% in London, leaving around 35,000 staff unvaccinated there." And it's likely that this is partly because London has a high racial diversity than elsewhere. The BAME community (Black, Asian, Middle Eastern) community being more like to refuse vaccines. Minorities reject UK's experimental Covid-19 jab, inoculation centre closes early due to lack of volunteers -- Sott.net

As for Italy, interestingly, there are reports from 2019 and in 2017 there were similar pushes from the Italian government to mandate vaccines for all going to school. I think by 2019 they succeeded in pushing through the legislation; although how effective that was, i don't know, because clearly they're having to go through another push to include coronavirus vaccines.

Article:

Yes, I get the same (non) results; Italy having mandated vaccines for healthcare personnel - but that is already older info.

It's very confusing...

I do not know how to link to Telegram information. No, wait... It can be done. The radio snippet was sent in two parts (in german language).

1) The first sound snippet (2 min 10 sec) - is about Germany prolonging the Corona emergency another 3 months despite lower infections, while US opens up.
• Then about Dr Sucharit Bhakdi having issued early warnings (beginning of 2021) that the Covid-19 "vaccines" would result into blood clots - and he was right all along. As blood (D-Dimere) tests show, almost all people who took the "vaccine" showed increased risk coagulation in their blood - and that this leads to that vaccinated people may/are not allowed to fly.
• More scientists are starting to realize that Covid-19 vaccines are dangerous.
• Then a reference to Dr Sherri Tenpenny who in a video illustrated how much the body gets damaged from those "vaccines.
• Many more medical scientists war now sending out a warning that; first comes the vaccine-wave, then the effect-wave, and then the death wave.
• Then about an ex Bavarian star, who apparently got severely ill (one who was all pro vaccine at first).
• After that; about a strategy paper which put the people into fear through mind control, and how to make them embrace the "vaccine" came from a university in Berlin.
• A scientific research paper has come out from Japan, which shows that the mRNA vaccines at the injection site, moving from the muscle tissue into the blood stream creating spike proteins, which get distributed into all areas of the body, attacking the organs. That should be the end of mRNA Vaccination - because that was (earlier) the reason why they stopped any further development, after the animal trials they all died. [I think this is based on a study from 2012-13 with several mRNA vaccines trials on animals ending with death - and Prof Dr Dolores Cahill has warned about this to the public as early as May 2020]

The second part is about Italy which I wrote about earlier (48 sec)

Part 1 🇩🇪 •••> 🚨Unzensiert🚨
Part 2 🇩🇪 •••> 🚨Unzensiert🚨 (Italy)

Last edited:
Also this this video from the recent interview by James Corbett, from the Europe, that contacted James Corbett

A lot of sense being spoken here. I resonated with James Corbett's comment about people not being particularly interested in the reason for a good number of nurses and doctors not wanting to take the vaccination. The upshot of this is that people are not particularly interested. You would think if doctors and nurses were wary, with all their medical knowledge, that most people would say..."Why are doctors and nurses not taking the jab? What is the problem with it? Do they know something that we do not know?" Sheeple syndrome at its worst sadly. 😞 😞 😞

I might be imagining it but there does seem to be some sort of invisible divide between the vaxed and unvaxed. I am definitely in the minority at work and I must say although no-one has been unpleasant or accusatory about my vaccine stance, I can feel a slight atmosphere. It is indefinable but it is there. The majority of colleagues really don't understand the implications of what they have been presented with and I am not sure many of them would care much anyway. I have stopped having "explanation conversations" now and mostly keep a low profile.

Socially I have covered the bases by stating that I have quite severe allergies (which I do have although not quite as severe as I make out) and am reluctant to drop dead from anaphylactic shock after receiving the vaccination. This provokes a laugh and lightens the atmosphere. I have quite a tight knit social circle and once I have explained the situation, that is it. I don't go on about it and luckily neither do they. We then get on with the eating and drinking and social interaction. I suppose I could put people off by saying "I might consider it when all the long terms trials are completed and the data analysis gathered in but that will be in 2023." Until then I would like to keep body and soul together....😎
I experience the same thing (the divide), especially at work. I try to make fun of it, saying that I'm young, I will maybe do it in 2023, or I'll wait for the french vaccine from Sanofi. But nearly every day, my colleagues are veering the conversation toward vaccines, so they can ask me when I'll get the jab🙄. I am becoming quite good at dodging questions and making jokes.
Where it hurts the most, it's with family. I'm praying for them that they will not suffer the consequences.

Looks like many in Ontario are protesting fighting back against lockdown restrictions in defiance of government decree.

The video alludes to a fine issued to Chris Sky by the Toronto police for breaking his quarantine (he traveled to Ireland to speak at a protest there). But there's a funny story surrounding that, which Chris related to a Vice reporter (I suppose being one of the propaganda journals he wanted to get his story out there first before they could spread misinformation):

View attachment 39220

I thought it was interesting there appear to be police out there who declined to fine people for exercising their constitutional rights (whether that's to avoid inconveniencing people or to mask the fact they're not constitutionally enforceable. If the laws are as unconstitutional as activists say they are I hope that means each province's Covid-19 emergency legislation can be constitutionally challenged to the extent that it does not uphold the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Here is the latest interview of Chris Sky and and a link for is book Just say no.

Here is the short intro on redvoicemedia for those who don't know him.

Absolute Tyranny - Government Issues PRE-EMPTIVE Arrest Warrant for Chris Sky, Outspoken Patriot
Because he’s outspoken for freedom, the communist Canadian government has actually issued a warrant for the arrest of Chris Sky, just for planning to speak at an event that he didn’t actually speak at.

Chris Sky is a motivational speaker and the world’s most prolific human rights advocate.

His vast knowledge and articulate delivery are second to none when it comes to examining and presenting the facts to find the truth. The truth that is intentionally kept hidden from you.

Chris Sky not only provides the knowledge to assert your rights and preserve your freedoms. He leads by example and puts his very life on the line, everyday.

His mission to help and educate others has seen him targeted and persecuted by our own government in previously unspeakable ways, which are now becoming a common place as our country and much of the world slides steadily towards tyranny. Chris has been the victim of personal and even physical attacks. His message of truth and advocating for basic human rights has made him a target of our government. Placed on the “no fly list” and having his verified instagram of almost 250,000 followers disabled.

Even his personal website realchrissky.com was removed the very first day it was published! All attempts to de-platform him and to stifle free speech were ultimately carried out to violate and suppress the rights of all of us. Realchrissky.com is here to provide you the knowledge and courage you need to preserve your future.

Absolute Tyranny - Government Issues PRE-EMPTIVE Arrest Warrant for Chris Sky, Outspoken Patriot

Book : ORDER BOOK - Real Chris Sky Official Website - Motivational Speaker

So this was buried on page 2286 of Fauci's leaked emails that is quite surprising to see leaked. Coronavirus as a bioweapon?

View attachment 45947

Link to the emails:
DocumentCloud

It definitely shows intent.. pingle time! I wonder how the vaccines fit into all of this? Could it be a create a problem/offer a solution thing? It is part of their modus operandi.
The sender of this email's Patreon page:

Seems he might have been onto something.

Yes, I get the same (non) results; Italy having mandated vaccines for healthcare personnel - but that is already older info.

It's very confusing...

I do not know how to link to Telegram information. No, wait... It can be done. The radio snippet was sent in two parts (in german language).

1) The first sound snippet (2 min 10 sec) - is about Germany prolonging the Corona emergency another 3 months despite lower infections, while US opens up.
• Then about Dr Sucharit Bhakdi having issued early warnings (beginning of 2021) that the Covid-19 "vaccines" would result into blood clots - and he was right all along. As blood (D-Dimere) tests show, almost all people who took the "vaccine" showed increased risk coagulation in their blood - and that this leads to that vaccinated people may/are not allowed to fly.
• More scientists are starting to realize that Covid-19 vaccines are dangerous.
• Then a reference to Dr Sherri Tenpenny who in a video illustrated how much the body gets damaged from those "vaccines.
• Many more medical scientists war now sending out a warning that; first comes the vaccine-wave, then the effect-wave, and then the death wave.
• Then about an ex Bavarian star, who apparently got severely ill (one who was all pro vaccine at first).
• After that; about a strategy paper which put the people into fear through mind control, and how to make them embrace the "vaccine" came from a university in Berlin.
• A scientific research paper has come out from Japan, which shows that the mRNA vaccines at the injection site, moving from the muscle tissue into the blood stream creating spike proteins, which get distributed into all areas of the body, attacking the organs. That should be the end of mRNA Vaccination - because that was (earlier) the reason why they stopped any further development, after the animal trials they all died. [I think this is based on a study from 2012-13 with several mRNA vaccines trials on animals ending with death - and Prof Dr Dolores Cahill has warned about this to the public as early as May 2020]

The second part is about Italy which I wrote about earlier (48 sec)

Part 1 🇩🇪 •••> 🚨Unzensiert🚨
Part 2 🇩🇪 •••> 🚨Unzensiert🚨 (Italy)

Well, my searches return meager results so far - but i will search further. In the mean time…

From my husband in Sicily: he looked into the claim of a decree with forced (covid-19) vaccinations but can not confirm the existence of such a decree. It may or may not be a suggestion for a decree - to ordinate mandatory (genetic Covid-19) vaccinations on all people - but the parliament still would have to take a stand on that matter.

He also said that Guido Rasi, has been one of the key players pushing hard in Italy wanting to go further than the EU.

Now, Guido Rasi just happens to be the guy who earlier lead the European Medicine Agency EMA - but since 2020 is lead by Emer Cooke (which comes from Big Pharma) What a surprize.

Not.

Now we know why Guido Rasi is so fierce in pushing the Covid vaccination agenda so hard in Italy.

Italy excempts Doctors from liabilities

A good friend of ours, did confirm that a decree exists about the exempts of all doctors not to be held liable for covid-19 vaccine damages in Italy. This was by the way mentioned by Lawyer Reiner Füllmich in one of the latest meetings of the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin!

Normally, doctors can be held responsible for damages and/or false information - when for example not correctly informing patients of the “dangers and benefits of Covid-19 vaccines”. Or not pointing out that they are a matter of experimental vaccines which are still in trials and no longterm safety studies are present”. All that which is normally required for a patient to make a correct informed consent. Also, doctors have usually a responsibility to perform tests before vaccination, when known illnesses are present.

So - Italy appears to have a decree which makes doctors go free, while they’re getting extra paid for jabbing people with unsafe genetic injections, with the promise of health, protection and greater good for all.

Pushing back:

Frequent flyer sues CDC for 'unconstitutional' transportation mask mandate

A frequent flyer is challenging the constitutionality of a transportation mask mandate in a lawsuit against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, several other federal agencies, and President Joe Biden.

Lucas Wall, a Washington, D.C., man who has been living with his mother in Florida, on Monday filed a complaint in a federal district court. He claimed that federal requirements forcing people to wear masks on airplanes and other forms of transportation, as well as coronavirus testing requirements for foreign travelers, are out of the federal government's jurisdiction.

"They are improper, illegal, and unconstitutional exercises of executive authority," Wall wrote of the mandates.
Wall also claimed that the mask mandates “ignored countless scientific and medical data showing that face masks are totally ineffective in reducing coronavirus spread.” In his filing, Wall said he wants all federal transportation mask mandates struck down, noting that the CDC has already removed most masking advisories for vaccinated people.

Unless the CDC and federal transportation authorities drop mask mandates, Wall said that he and other people with disorders that prevent them from wearing masks will be unable to fly.

Houston Nurses Protest After Losing Their Jobs For Refusing COVID-19 Shots

More than a hundred hospital employees and supporters gathered in protest of the firing of employees who reject COVID-19 shots.

Houston – On Monday afternoon, employees of the Houston Methodist hospital system were joined by supporters from around the Houston area as they were suspended without pay for saying no to COVID-19 injections. The employees are now suing Houston Methodist in an effort to fight against COVID19 mandates.

Wonder which side will "win" - truth or lies.

This from Global Research:

From the last link in article:

Manley's Notice of Exemption lists compelling reasons to receive exemption and might work in Ontario generally. But, will it work with doctors and hospitals? Their gatekeepers can just refuse service citing their own professional organization's guidelines along with CDC and WHO. Also, finding a doctor to provide an exemption is daunting as well.
I am becoming more concerned about all the restrictions being placed on non vaccinated people.

Does anyone have any advice on how to go about getting a legal Covid Vaccine exemption certificate as a Canadian?
I would greatly appreciate any leads you can give me on how to go about this or who to contact.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cleveland Clinic Refutes Fauci: No Point Vaccinating Those Who’ve Had COVID-19

Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic, USA, have recently evaluated the effectiveness of coronavirus disease 2019 COVID-19) vaccination among individuals with or without a history of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection. The study is currently available on the medRxiv* preprint server.

In the United States, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved two mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines developed by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, which have shown high efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 disease in clinical trials. However, the ability to vaccinate a large part of the global population is limited by vaccine supply.
Dr. Fleming showed the bolded to be false by their own EUA documents - Event 2021 (2:10:15)

1623308101638.png

1623307212054.png

1623307703838.png

1623307891298.png

And yet, the FDA APPROVED THESE VACCINES FOR EUA! 💩

Greatest Mass Killer of 21st Century: Data Shows Fauci Conspired and Lied – New Study Shows HCQ plus AZM Improved Survival of COVID Patients by Nearly 200%

There was absolutely NO justification for the EUA!

Last edited:
Regarding that last article:

Dr. Meryl Nass, MD, broke this story in The Defender. According to Dr. Nass, the top health officials were all in on the conspiracy against hydroxychloroquine.

What does all this mean?
  1. There was a conspiracy between the five authors of the Nature paper and the heads of the NIH, NIAID and Wellcome Trust to cover up the lab origin of COVID.
  2. There was a conspiracy involving Daszac, Fauci and others to push the natural origin theory. (See other emails in the recent drop.)
  3. There was a conspiracy involving Daszac to write the Lancet letter and hide its provenance, to push the natural origin theory and paint any other ideas as conspiracy theory. Collin’s blog post is another piece of this story.
  4. Farrar was intimately involved in both large hydroxychloroquine overdose trials, in which about 500 subjects total died.
  5. Farrar, Fauci and Collins withheld research funds that could have supported quality trials of the use of chloroquine drugs and ivermectin and other repurposed drugs that might have turned around the pandemic.
  6. Are the four individuals named here — Fauci, Daszak, Collins and Farrar — intimately involved in the creation of the pandemic, as well as the prolongation and improper treatments used during the pandemic?
This is an absolutely huge development!

The same people responsible for the virus were responsible for eliminating valid treatment alternatives for the same virus.​

We are now looking at Mass Murder on an unfathomable scale!​

These people need to be arrested immediately! And they did the same thing that was done in the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic - overdosed the patients! HCQ instead of aspirin this time!

Back
Top Bottom