- Covid-caused thinking errors, hypnotisability -

Couple times in the past - in my bouts of ignorance, enhanced by carb-spikes - [after reading about Greenbaum] I thought I'm invulnerable to mind control. Come ~2018, I'm buying groceries on mom's list, standing inside the SPAR supermarket, facing its large glass wall. Outside [of the glass is a bike rack and parking lot + cart storage] was standing my "nemesis", a woman, who used our gullibility and cheated us out of money: "Oh, I know a perfect family, who'll buy your house, pay me $500 and I'll arrange a meeting and BTW I'll also find you a job!", when we desperately wanted to sell the old big family apartment on a bad, no-buyers housing market. I was forced to chase lawyers plus our domestic version of "High Court Enforcement Agents" to make her pay the money back. Perfect lesson and I never got my time & energy back after chasing those legal matters, resulting in a non-resolved poisonous situation. When forced payments were done by the agents + the bank, she was understandably shouting curses & profanities, whenever we passed each other on the street.
So she is standing outside. As an orphan (and resulting psychological state regards truth-telling) she always had problems with money and was mainly window shopping.
She was intensely eyeing the discounted 1kg / 2-pound packs of table-sugar on the shelves nearby, so it was easy to tell, she craved refined table sugar very badly. I'm looking at her - my hiking bag is on the big shelf / table, beside the shopping basket.

I'm looking at her face as she is eyeing only the sugar: my mind goes blank, my mouth slacks to slightly open - I'm automatically reading her, what she obviously wants - and as if moving by itself.. my hand slowly reaches out and grabs a pack of table sugar and puts it into my hiking bag! Instead of the shopping cart.

First & last time I stole in a grocery store I was ~12 (~1984), when my sexual abuser / psychopath heavy-set "friend" (he was a young adult then) decided to demonstrate, how easily he can steal from the shelves, for me to copy his example. I was caught & told off by the clerk and learned my lesson then.. Back to the scene:

..Two seconds passed, then I came to myself and realized:
- What the hell I'm doing?!
Embarrassed I reached into my hiking bag and put the sugar pack into the shopping basket. Thinking about WTH just happened?
So much for my delusional "invulnerability" to hypnosis.

Thinking errors and difficulties I reported here, since Covid started. Since then, whenever I recognize that I badly forgot something, I shudder at the thought, what would the Covid-jab do to me..

Hi @lillies. I'm not sure you were actually hypnotized by this person, but she certainly did trigger in you your traumatic experiences with that abuser, seeing how the "stealing" incident came up the way it did. And I could see how the whole experience might have felt "hypnotic."

Nemesis is a pretty powerful word. It might be useful to look into its Greek origin to see more specifically why your psyche might have chosen that word in particular.

Starting with Merriam-Webster:
1 capitalized : the Greek goddess of retributive justice
2 plural nemeses\ ˈne-mə-ˌsēz \
a: one that inflicts retribution or vengeance.
Many a pursued man fell before his nemesis in the streets …— Agnes Morely Cleaveland
b: a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent.
The team was defeated by its old nemesis.

Sometimes we are drawn to someone we might term our nemesis. There could be a "petty tyrant" angle to that. As you were suggesting, we seek to prove our invulnerability before someone who in fact causes us to feel vulnerable.

It does seem as though something in this woman's energy has you feeling uncentered, or disconnected. Hopefully, you can stear clear of her for the most part. I would even leave the vicinity to avoid her, and return to my errand at a later point. There's no defeat in that; instead it's more to do with having healthy boundaries, and taking charge, and knowing what your vulnerabilities/limitations are.

Good luck with this, lillies. So sorry you have to have such a person in your midst.

As to "the jab"... remember, lillies, there will be, there IS a growing resistance. There are constitutional lawyers, doctors, independent journalists, and just plain fed up people who are looking into ways of confronting this tyranny. People in the tech field--hackers especially--who will find ways of circumventing government intervention into all our lives, including the mandating of vaccine passports, etc. Each move the PTB makes is met with a counter measure; the more they reveal their hand, the more push-back takes place. Many state governors are now banning Critical Race Theory in schools, for example. So, this cabal is seeing some serious set-backs.

There are those who feel the PTB has revealed too much too soon; that they were not ready to really "seal the deal," as it were. This may well be the "exposure" the C's were talking about. Yes, many innocent people are dying and will continue to die due to the vaccines. But, especially since so many are having adverse reactions to these vaccines, doubt is beginning to set in, even if just through word of mouth. So, nothing is static about this situation. What heretofore has seemed unalterably polarized might in fact be breaking down.

Also, people are coming to the conclusion that the best way to fight this tyranny is to act to create the reality that they want to be a part of. Ideas like "food forests" are coming to bear. This uses the idea that many home owners have land -- even an unused front yard -- that could be used in a sustainable, well thought out way in order to provide fruit, berries and vegetables, etc.-- all in abundance. It's based on how a forest works. You can have large fruit trees, or just dwarf fruit trees, surrounded by berry bushes of different kinds; perennials like asparagus, different kinds of onions, garlic, even ginger -- oh, and the robust herbs that can handle the winter, depending on where you live. You can add to that annuals, which, if you harvest them correctly, provide the seeds for the following year. If this idea catches on -- note: there are financial entities buying up single family homes en masse in some places, in order to force would-be home owners to become renters, so there are some serious problems with home ownership -- but if families who own their own homes start to use even their small plots of land wisely, who knows what could be possible. We're talking about A LOT of unused land that could suddenly be sustainably developed for food production, and which will be contributing to a "true" greening of the suburban environment; land that could be providing food to share with the community during increasingly uncertain times.

Briefly, here's some info on food forests. There are many people talking about this on Youtube, actually; people who are sharing their own experiences with doing this type of gardening. The following was sent out regarding something called the TexasNexus Event:

Hello Food Forest Abundance Family!

Food Forest Abundance Founder Jim Gale shared the stage in front of a packed crowd of 450 at the TexasNexus Event:

Integral Foundations: Systems Architecture For Humanity With Dr. David Martin in Spiceland, Texas

What is The Texas Nexus? The Texas Nexus is a network of individuals who value personal freedom.

Top Ten reasons to grow your own food and medicine...

🍒 Convenience - It is EASY! Perennials (fruit and nut trees, berry bushes, etc.) take less maintenance than lawns. You do not have to become a "farmer" (in the traditional sense) to grow a lot of food. Think of a cherry or apple tree... These trees will provide hundreds of fruits per year with almost no effort.

Now, instead of 1 or 2 fruit trees, imagine 10 in a suburban yard, all different species. Now, add to that perennial roots and tubers, like ginger, turmeric, sweet potatoes, add grape vines and 3 types of berry bushes, add medicinals like elderberry and lavender, herbs like rosemary and thyme... The list goes on and on!

🍈 ROI… The average return on investment blows away any other market sector! Let's take a peach tree for example. A healthy peach tree will produce 150 lbs of peaches per year... $3 lbs x 150 = $450. Well over 100% $ROI annually once mature, and that's just $ ROI!

🍇FOOD SECURITY... The food supply chains are failing. Most of our food comes from 1,500 miles away, is handled by 6 to 7 people, and requires 4 to 5 vehicles. Unsustainable!

🍓 TASTE... Ripe fruits = much better taste and more nutrition.

🍌 ANXIETY and STRESS... are more prevalent now than ever. Gardening is found to be as effective as prayer/meditation for helping with these ailments.

🍊 REVERSE DEFORESTATION... When we transition 20 to 50% of our lawns into Food forests, we reverse deforestation.

🌱 REVERSE MASS EXTINCTION... As we transition our lawns into foodscapes, the industrial monocrops farms will go back to nature.

🍍 SOIL... We are currently destroying our topsoil at a rate of 10 to 40 x the rate of replenishment, "we only have 2 generations of soil left." If this were the only stat, would it not be enough?

🍑 Disease and DIS-EASE... This is because of the poisons we consume. No more poisons!

🥑 FREEDOM… All paths to lasting freedom (from everything from tyranny to cancer) must include a decentralized. regenerative and local food supply.

Jim Gale has a website, foodforestabundance.com (which I am going to check out after finishing this post). In the following video he's talking about the TexasNexus event he just spoke at. He has some inspiring things to say about.. really the "people's" movement against tyranny that's springing up across the country in differing ways. He gets choked up as he speaks. It's rather touching to watch. And hopeful.

I'm not a rose-colored glasses type of person, but I do think that in focusing on some of the positive counter measures going on we are supporting this idea of creating a better reality in a "real" sense, not a wishful thinking sort of way. It's really a down here on the ground sort of way.

And, no, lillies, you will not be forced to take a vaccine. We must all find the ways that motivated people are coming up with to circumvent these measures. We must. And we can. Stay tuned here at the forum. These ideas will be shared here no doubt. We just have to keep our eyes and ears open and find out who is doing what, and how we can in some way participate.

Part of this effort is to start to look around you locally, see who you know, what are the local resources. Can you start communicating with people about what happens if there is a financial collapse or another type of calamity? What can we do locally?

I'm not saying any of this is easy. I did my first email along these lines, reaching out to someone I just met, and I never heard back from her. Email can be like that sometimes; maybe she never even saw my email. So, there are always going to be setbacks. And, even though upstate New York largely votes "red," it's still a blue state, with all the bad policy that accompanies that. So, again, we have to think more locally. I, myself, am planning on fencing in a piece of my backyard (we have deer up here who would otherwise feast on all of my efforts), but I am going to start a food forest within a fenced in area. A lot of plants can actually be planted in the fall, so there's always a time of year when you can be doing something. I'd like to set up some sort of a green house as well for herbs that can't handle the winter months. So, it's a year round project.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted as things progress with this. My hands are tied until we get in some drainage that will be beneath where the food forest will be. So, it's first things first. But we just had gravel dumped in our yard for that. So things are progressing... along with the continued project of finishing our "fixer upper" (quite an undertaking, I'm afraid, but it's finally happening -- that is, we're finally doing it!).

Be well, you all. You too, lillies. 🌷

Last edited:
Hi @lillies. I'm not sure you were actually hypnotized by this person, but she certainly did trigger in you your traumatic experiences with that abuser, seeing how the "stealing" incident came up the way it did. And I could see how the whole experience might have felt "hypnotic."

Nemesis is a pretty powerful word. It might be useful to look into its Greek origin to see more specifically why your psyche might have chosen that word in particular.

Starting with Merriam-Webster:
1 capitalized : the Greek goddess of retributive justice
2 plural nemeses\ ˈne-mə-ˌsēz \
a: one that inflicts retribution or vengeance.
Many a pursued man fell before his nemesis in the streets …— Agnes Morely Cleaveland
b: a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent.
The team was defeated by its old nemesis.

Sometimes we are drawn to someone we might term our nemesis. There could be a "petty tyrant" angle to that. As you were suggesting, we seek to prove our invulnerability before someone who in fact causes us to feel vulnerable.

It does seem as though something in this woman's energy has you feeling uncentered, or disconnected. Hopefully, you can stear clear of her for the most part. I would even leave the vicinity to avoid her, and return to my errand at a later point. There's no defeat in that; instead it's more to do with having healthy boundaries, and taking charge, and knowing what your vulnerabilities/limitations are.

Good luck with this, lillies. So sorry you have to have such a person in your midst.

As to "the jab"... remember, lillies, there will be, there IS a growing resistance. There are constitutional lawyers, doctors, independent journalists, and just plain fed up people who are looking into ways of confronting this tyranny. People in the tech field--hackers especially--who will find ways of circumventing government intervention into all our lives, including the mandating of vaccine passports, etc. Each move the PTB makes is met with a counter measure; the more they reveal their hand, the more push-back takes place. Many state governors are now banning Critical Race Theory in schools, for example. So, this cabal is seeing some serious set-backs.

There are those who feel the PTB has revealed too much too soon; that they were not ready to really "seal the deal," as it were. This may well be the "exposure" the C's were talking about. Yes, many innocent people are dying and will continue to die due to the vaccines. But, especially since so many are having adverse reactions to these vaccines, doubt is beginning to set in, even if just through word of mouth. So, nothing is static about this situation. What heretofore has seemed unalterably polarized might in fact be breaking down.

Also, people are coming to the conclusion that the best way to fight this tyranny is to act to create the reality that they want to be a part of. Ideas like "food forests" are coming to bear. This uses the idea that many home owners have land -- even an unused front yard -- that could be used in a sustainable, well thought out way in order to provide fruit, berries and vegetables, etc.-- all in abundance. It's based on how a forest works. You can have large fruit trees, or just dwarf fruit trees, surrounded by berry bushes of different kinds; perennials like asparagus, different kinds of onions, garlic, even ginger -- oh, and the robust herbs that can handle the winter, depending on where you live. You can add to that annuals, which, if you harvest them correctly, provide the seeds for the following year. If this idea catches on -- note: there are financial entities buying up single family homes en masse in some places, in order to force would-be home owners to become renters, so there are some serious problems with home ownership -- but if families who own their own homes start to use even their small plots of land wisely, who knows what could be possible. We're talking about A LOT of unused land that could suddenly be sustainably developed for food production, and which will be contributing to a "true" greening of the suburban environment; land that could be providing food to share with the community during increasingly uncertain times.

Briefly, here's some info on food forests. There are many people talking about this on Youtube, actually; people who are sharing their own experiences with doing this type of gardening. The following was sent out regarding something called the TexasNexus Event:

Hello Food Forest Abundance Family!

Food Forest Abundance Founder Jim Gale shared the stage in front of a packed crowd of 450 at the TexasNexus Event:

Integral Foundations: Systems Architecture For Humanity With Dr. David Martin in Spiceland, Texas

What is The Texas Nexus? The Texas Nexus is a network of individuals who value personal freedom.

Top Ten reasons to grow your own food and medicine...

🍒 Convenience - It is EASY! Perennials (fruit and nut trees, berry bushes, etc.) take less maintenance than lawns. You do not have to become a "farmer" (in the traditional sense) to grow a lot of food. Think of a cherry or apple tree... These trees will provide hundreds of fruits per year with almost no effort.

Now, instead of 1 or 2 fruit trees, imagine 10 in a suburban yard, all different species. Now, add to that perennial roots and tubers, like ginger, turmeric, sweet potatoes, add grape vines and 3 types of berry bushes, add medicinals like elderberry and lavender, herbs like rosemary and thyme... The list goes on and on!

🍈 ROI… The average return on investment blows away any other market sector! Let's take a peach tree for example. A healthy peach tree will produce 150 lbs of peaches per year... $3 lbs x 150 = $450. Well over 100% $ROI annually once mature, and that's just $ ROI!

🍇FOOD SECURITY... The food supply chains are failing. Most of our food comes from 1,500 miles away, is handled by 6 to 7 people, and requires 4 to 5 vehicles. Unsustainable!

🍓 TASTE... Ripe fruits = much better taste and more nutrition.

🍌 ANXIETY and STRESS... are more prevalent now than ever. Gardening is found to be as effective as prayer/meditation for helping with these ailments.

🍊 REVERSE DEFORESTATION... When we transition 20 to 50% of our lawns into Food forests, we reverse deforestation.

🌱 REVERSE MASS EXTINCTION... As we transition our lawns into foodscapes, the industrial monocrops farms will go back to nature.

🍍 SOIL... We are currently destroying our topsoil at a rate of 10 to 40 x the rate of replenishment, "we only have 2 generations of soil left." If this were the only stat, would it not be enough?

🍑 Disease and DIS-EASE... This is because of the poisons we consume. No more poisons!

🥑 FREEDOM… All paths to lasting freedom (from everything from tyranny to cancer) must include a decentralized. regenerative and local food supply.

Jim Gale has a website, foodforestabundance.com (which I am going to check out after finishing this post). In the following video he's talking about the TexasNexus event he just spoke at. He has some inspiring things to say about.. really the "people's" movement against tyranny that's springing up across the country in differing ways. He gets choked up as he speaks. It's rather touching to watch. And hopeful.

I'm not a rose-colored glasses type of person, but I do think that in focusing on some of the positive counter measures going on we are supporting this idea of creating a better reality in a "real" sense, not a wishful thinking sort of way. It's really a down here on the ground sort of way.

And, no, lillies, you will not be forced to take a vaccine. We must all find the ways that motivated people are coming up with to circumvent these measures. We must. And we can. Stay tuned here at the forum. These ideas will be shared here no doubt. We just have to keep our eyes and ears open and find out who is doing what, and how we can in some way participate.

Part of this effort is to start to look around you locally, see who you know, what are the local resources. Can you start communicating with people about what happens if there is a financial collapse or another type of calamity? What can we do locally?

I'm not saying any of this is easy. I did my first email along these lines, reaching out to someone I just met, and I never heard back from her. Email can be like that sometimes; maybe she never even saw my email. So, there are always going to be setbacks. And, even though upstate New York largely votes "red," it's still a blue state, with all the bad policy that accompanies that. So, again, we have to think more locally. I, myself, am planning on fencing in a piece of my backyard (we have deer up here who would otherwise feast on all of my efforts), but I am going to start a food forest within a fenced in area. A lot of plants can actually be planted in the fall, so there's always a time of year when you can be doing something. I'd like to set up some sort of a green house as well for herbs that can't handle the winter months. So, it's a year round project.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted as things progress with this. My hands are tied until we get in some drainage that will be beneath where the food forest will be. So, it's first things first. But we just had gravel dumped in our yard for that. So things are progressing... along with the continued project of finishing our "fixer upper" (quite an undertaking, I'm afraid, but it's finally happening -- that is, we're finally doing it!).

Be well, you all. You too, lillies. 🌷
Just checked out that website, foodforestabundance.com. So, you can do as Del Bigtree did, and hire these people to get you started with your own food forest. But, as I am going to do, you can also just gather up some tips from these various websites and on Youtube, and just get in there and do it yourself. There is just so much information on gardening in general online, so many informed people on how to treat various pest infestations naturally, for example; so many people that are offering their own experiences with this, that there's no reason not to get your garden going yourself.

I'm planning to buy it after this receives the blessing of experts here.
Yes, it sounds like a very good idea to use for all these reasons:

“With most viruses, the inhibitory effect of (Humic/Fulvic Acid) is directed specifically against an early stage of virus replication, namely virus attachment to cells (Klocking and Sprosig, 1975; Schols et al., 1991; Neyts et al., 1992).” “…it appears likely that the poly-anionic Humic/Fulvic Acids occupy positively charged domains of the viral envelope glycoprotein’s, which are necessary for virus attachment to the cell surface (Neyts et al., 1992).”
Scientific studies have demonstrated that if a host cell is penetrated before the introduction of the Humic/Fulvic Acid, the viral reproductive process is not halted. HOWEVER, after the virus reproduces, the host cell releases the new viruses into the bloodstream. At this point, if Humic/Fulvic Acid is present, it can prevent the new generation(s) of viruses from attaching to additional host cells.
Hospital studies have shown that patients with normally incurable epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever were able to be successfully treated with Humic/Fulvic extracts, which stopped bleeding, restored circulation, removed clots, was anti-viral, and significantly bolstered and regulated the immune system.

“Further investigations corroborate the ability of (Humic/Fulvic Acid) to inhibit selectively viruses for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) and type 2 (HIV-2), cytomegalovirus (CMV) and vaccinia virus (Schols et al., 1991; Neyts et al., 1992).”
[Nobel-winning scientist who discovered HIV claims SARS-CoV-2 virus 'contains HIV genetic sequence', likely 'leaked from a lab']
Humic/Fulvic acid is selective and seems to know which cells are virus laden. It coats only those cells, leaving the healthy cells alone so the immune system will attack only the virus.

Shilajit is one commercially available form of fulvic acid which is available for human consumption. I prefer it in capsule form, rather than the black paste.

Of course, it's the spike protein that is replicating and causing clots and bleeding so not the virus per se - will fulvic acid counter the "shedding" from the vaxxed and/or prevent magnetofection? H/FA "occupy positively charged domains of the viral envelope glycoprotein’s" whereas it's the nanolipid envelope that allows the mRNA to attach to the ACE2 receptors - will fulvic acid coat the nanolipid particles and prevent attachment?
Spike (S) protein, a viral envelope glycoprotein of the SARS-CoV-2, has a crucial role in viral entry into the cell via viral attachment and membrane fusion.
If I'm understanding correctly, the spike protein is a viral envelope glycoprotein but in the vax, it's encapsulated in a nanolipid envelope. Maybe H/FA is good protection from SARS-CoV-2 but not necessarily from transmission of the spike protein from vaxxed people. :huh:

To make it short, the young lady, Marine, got the jab and discovered that her phone was sticking on her arm. Moreover, all her contacts and data were erased! They went back to the vaccination center and asked the doctors and nurses to explain themselves. They were shocked to see the phone sticking. Of course they had no answer. They will update on her situation with another video.
George Webb has done a lot of investigative research regarding U.S. Army NanoFerritin bioweapons and antidote.

Those having this magnetized reaction to the vaccine are no doubt receiving such Ferritin vaccines (see graphic below).

[Healthline]: " ... ferritin is a protein that stores iron, releasing it when your body needs it. Ferritin usually lives in your body’s cells, with very little actually circulating in your blood."

You can go down Webb's timeline at Twitter and start to put together some of his research on this, starting here:

1623617721611.png

Those having this magnetized reaction to the vaccine are no doubt receiving such Ferritin vaccines (see graphic below).
My previous post of the Stew Peter's interview with Dr. Jane Ruby referenced magnetofection and pubmed.gov with science papers about it - some entries:

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine.
The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application ca …

Liposomal magnetofection.
This article describes how to synthesize magnetic nanoparticles suitable for nucleic acid delivery by liposomal magnetofection and how to test the plasmid DNA and siRNA association with the magnetic components of the transfection complex. ...The methods described here can …

Improving Magnetofection of Magnetic Polyethylenimine Nanoparticles into MG-63 Osteoblasts Using a Novel Uniform Magnetic Field.
This study aimed to improve the magnetofection of MG-63 osteoblasts by integrating the use of a novel uniform magnetic field with low molecular weight polyethylenimine modified superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (PEI-SPIO-NPs). ...The novel uniform magnetic field e …

Magnetofection of Green Fluorescent Protein Encoding DNA-Bearing Polyethyleneimine-Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles to Human Breast Cancer Cells.
In this study, a new magnetic actuation system consisting of four rare-earth magnets on a rotary table was designed and manufactured to obtain improved magnetofection. As a model, green fluorescent protein DNA-bearing polyethyleneimine-coated SPIONs were used. Magnetofe …

Who knows just what nonpublic level of advancement has been reached in utilizing magnetofection.

My previous post of the Stew Peter's interview with Dr. Jane Ruby referenced magnetofection and pubmed.gov with science papers about it - some entries:

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine.
The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application ca …

Liposomal magnetofection.
This article describes how to synthesize magnetic nanoparticles suitable for nucleic acid delivery by liposomal magnetofection and how to test the plasmid DNA and siRNA association with the magnetic components of the transfection complex. ...The methods described here can …

Improving Magnetofection of Magnetic Polyethylenimine Nanoparticles into MG-63 Osteoblasts Using a Novel Uniform Magnetic Field.
This study aimed to improve the magnetofection of MG-63 osteoblasts by integrating the use of a novel uniform magnetic field with low molecular weight polyethylenimine modified superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (PEI-SPIO-NPs). ...The novel uniform magnetic field e …

Magnetofection of Green Fluorescent Protein Encoding DNA-Bearing Polyethyleneimine-Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles to Human Breast Cancer Cells.
In this study, a new magnetic actuation system consisting of four rare-earth magnets on a rotary table was designed and manufactured to obtain improved magnetofection. As a model, green fluorescent protein DNA-bearing polyethyleneimine-coated SPIONs were used. Magnetofe …

Who knows just what nonpublic level of advancement has been reached in utilizing magnetofection.
Meanwhile the army's NanoFerritin bio weapon has been around for a very long time. I'm tempted to say twenty years, but I'd have to check on that. So, it was ready to order, in other words. As was/is the antidote.

Fulvic acid:

This is the first I’ve heard about it being anti-viral. I’m reading reviews on Amazon from people who have used it. And I also just did a quick search “here” on the forum, and there is plenty written about it. Mostly for absorption of minerals, and detoxing.

I'd say this is a must watch if for anything, the people involved in the interview. It's a long one. @XPan given you regularly watch particularly long interviews I'd say put this on your list

It's hard to summarize but basically it's what we already know, the jab is dangerous and must be stopped. They talk about how this situation arose and why it's almost impossible to stop it - it's all valid and touches about the architecture of the system and where its gone wrong to allow this but I think they didn't fully appreciate the role of actors with evil intent. They also touch upon the various medicine including ivermectin that can be used to treat covid especially if administered early.

Apparently the FDA are now cordoning onto 2 adverse effects that they think the vaccine may be responsible for but they are still working through their analysis - we already know the first one, blood clotting... the second is activation of latent human retroviruses or viruses latent in someone's body that if activated will cause harm. This is info coming from Dr Malone - the inventor of mRNA technology.

Guys if it's ever officially acknowledged these vaccines are dangerous the world will burn - for this reason I don't think it'll ever happen. Too much of a risk and the outcome can't be controlled.

The Swamp and Family Life are such a places. Only people who are members of the forum are able to see them.
Well, they are, sort of, but not really. They aren’t indexed by search engines, I presume, but anyone who merely opens an account can view posts and copy stuff they find to repost somewhere else on the web.
It would be nice to have a similar place that has some vetting involved in the vein of the private forum. Sort of like a mesoteric circle.
I don’t want to be presumptuous and seem like I’m trying to tell you how to run the forum. It’s just an idea based on what I think I would find useful.

Well, they are, sort of, but not really. They aren’t indexed by search engines, I presume, but anyone who merely opens an account can view posts and copy stuff they find to repost somewhere else on the web.
It would be nice to have a similar place that has some vetting involved in the vein of the private forum. Sort of like a mesoteric circle.
I don’t want to be presumptuous and seem like I’m trying to tell you how to run the forum. It’s just an idea based on what I think I would find useful.
Instead of thinking about what you want and what would be easier for you, consider what would be easier for the people running the forum. Creating new attributes just for a data drop seems to be a burden. If you really wanted to get something to someone, what are the possible methods?

Do you realize that promising to provide something if only certain hoops are jumped through is an old trick?

I'd say this is a must watch if for anything, the people involved in the interview. It's a long one. @XPan given you regularly watch particularly long interviews I'd say put this on your list

It's hard to summarize but basically it's what we already know, the jab is dangerous and must be stopped. They talk about how this situation arose and why it's almost impossible to stop it - it's all valid and touches about the architecture of the system and where its gone wrong to allow this but I think they didn't fully appreciate the role of actors with evil intent. They also touch upon the various medicine including ivermectin that can be used to treat covid especially if administered early.

Apparently the FDA are now cordoning onto 2 adverse effects that they think the vaccine may be responsible for but they are still working through their analysis - we already know the first one, blood clotting... the second is activation of latent human retroviruses or viruses latent in someone's body that if activated will cause harm. This is info coming from Dr Malone - the inventor of mRNA technology.

Guys if it's ever officially acknowledged these vaccines are dangerous the world will burn - for this reason I don't think it'll ever happen. Too much of a risk and the outcome can't be controlled.

This is a one to one interview with Robert Malone. We get to learn more about the man. What's interesting is that he is currently employed by the US government DOD no less but I think he works as a contractor. At various points he says he can't answer certain questions so as to not step on the toes of others or that it's above his pay grade. In any case he openly talks about the risk of the mRNA and spike protein, this is out the bag at those levels. He also talks about issues to do with fertility.

He has a lot of respect for a senior person at the FDA who apparently has integrity and clout. This person and his team are analysing all these signals as we speak so apparently we need to wait and see what comes of it but that he'll act with integrity. Also it becomes apparent that the adverse reaction collection is well below par, so much so that it sounds like they don't actually know much! It could explain the super slow movement.

The interview isn't as jam-packed as the one on Dark horse but it's good and shorter... 1.5hrs.

Anyways I'm noticing some heavy hitters starting to step into the arena now and voicing skepticism, I wonder if at a certain level a decision or group have decided it's time to step in and start to stop this? Perhaps there's different factions and one is making a move against this agenda as it realised the horror of the situation?

The media is bought and the politicians are spineless... I get the impression that elements of the US military might be stepping in now out of some code of "serve and protect". This man certainly wouldn't enter this space without authorization. Just my impression.

Last edited:

I so had to laugh

when I read what you wrote SOTTREADER. So Cute :lol:
But yes, it is actually true; I do not watch but listen to long interviews a lot I realize. (I even had to increase my mobile phone quota for that) Now, i will start to watch/listen to the aforementioned video you suggested 👍

I don't think this has been posted yet - it's Dr. Mercola's follow up of the Stephanie Seneff interview, but with both Seneff and Judy Mikovits. They break down the scientific action of the mRNA vax using the scientific lingo that's reasonably discernable for the average person (like me). Several points are quite disturbing. [1:18:38]

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• COVID-19 vaccines are capable of causing damage in a number of different ways. Disturbingly, all these different mechanisms of harm have synergistic effects when it comes to dysregulating your innate and adaptive immune systems and activating latent viruses
  • The worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your body to make
  • While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein
  • The spike protein is toxic in and of itself, and has the ability to induce vascular, heart and neurological damage
  • The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination

ows just what nonpublic level of advancement has been reached in utilizing magnetofection.

What's most hilarious to me, is how biohackers exploring liposomal delivery in the last decade were ridiculed as if they were woozy new age cultists, but suddenly the system goes, "oh yeah so we've been optimizing our superparamagnetic liposomal nanoparticle for sRNAs and..."

Back
Top Bottom