Are they unleashing the zombies or what.

‘Only in UK’: Shocking clips show ‘prankster’ in SPIDER-MAN costume assault female staff, shoppers in London supermarket (VIDEOS)​

Check the video.

Bizarre footage from London showed a man dressed as Spider-Man kicking and punching a female worker in an Asda supermarket. Police arrested five people after the brawl, as reports pointed to a group of violent “pranksters.”
The video, apparently filmed on Thursday night, shows a man wearing a Spider-Man outfit bursting through a door and kicking a female staff member in the chest at an Asda supermarket in Clapham, London. He then punches her in the face, leaving her sprawled out on the floor. A separate video shows a massive brawl in the supermarket, where the costumed hooligan can be seen attacking someone with a crutch.

Another short clip shows an old man lying helplessly on the floor before being helped by bystanders, apparently after getting knocked over during the violent incident.

The Daily Mail reported that the brawl started as a “stunt” organised by a group called Live Madness Replays, who record pranks and post them on Instagram and TikTok. According to the Mail, an account associated with the group live-streamed the brawl, but has since been deleted.
In a statement posted to Twitter on Friday, Wandsworth Police said that five people were arrested and remain in custody, and six were injured.
The man in the Spider-Man costume was one of several miscreants who dressed up and attacked shoppers and staff inside the supermarket. Several clips showed the group engaging in violence seemingly at random.

One of the alleged assailants has apparently posted similar videos to YouTube before, showing himself and his friends storming through supermarkets in costume to “cause some sort of mayhem.”
Wandsworth Police have asked anyone with footage of the violent incident to share it with London’s Metropolitan Police.
Commenters on Twitter reacted with shock, with one noting that “only in the UK” could “ASDA” trend alongside “Peter Parker.” Others were angrier, and condemned the “absolutely awful behaviour” on show.

Personally, I think that the most effective form of protest is a strike. If people organize and decide to not go to work or offer their services, causing a disruption in the everyday life of many people, the authorities might pay attention. Kind of like what a hospital in France did recently (sorry can't remember where, but I think it was posted in this thread).

But the people will need to self-organize and the strikes need to be spread far and wide. Not just one hospital in a small community, but a lot of hospitals throughout the country (or supermarket, or petrol station, or mall or school, or fire station, etc). Not holding my breath, the people are already battered, sick and tired and I don't know that most of them understand what's at stake here (even if they resist).
The problem with organized movements is that they are so easily taken over by infiltration and misdirection. A change of heart is invisible, and changes in behavior can be subtle. We are coming to the days when people will recognize each other by what we don't. say, I think. I don't feel safe speaking my truth anymore, except on this forum and with one friend.
I like the story of what happened in the independence movement in India. Passive resistance. People stopped participating with 'the system'. The system was to grow cotton with cheap labor and good sunlight in India, spin it and weave it into fabrics in England, then sell in back to Indians at great profit, for example. My understanding is that Gandhi organized a contest for a small spinning wheel design. People used these everywhere, spun their own cotton, wore homespun with pride as a symbol of resistance. England lost a huge customer for textiles. Not exactly invisible, but hard to force people to buy stuff.
It is difficult to withdraw from the system. Maybe helpful to understand that the system does not have your best interest at heart, even if it seems safer to be there.
Systems: Education. Finance. Healthcare. Big Food.
In all of these, new, initially local paradigms could begin with trusted networks.
Sorry, I'm getting off topic.

Photo of the little spinning wheel, which folds up into a book size, and a commemorative postage stamp of the movement.
It is quite an ingenious design, BTW. Contemporary versions go for $450-$750 today and work extremely well for spinning fine fiber like cotton.
external-content.duckduckgo-4.jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo-3.jpg

As I write this, I ponder what might be a useful tool to symbolize independence today.

Health pass: Parliament definitively adopts the bill
By CNEWS with AFP - Updated 07/26/2021 at 9:41 AM Published on 07/25/2021 at 7:54 AM
The Parliament adopted definitively Sunday evening, by a final vote of the Assembly, the bill which provides for the vaccination obligation for caregivers and the controversial extension of the health pass.

After the rejection of a final LFI motion, the deputies voted by 156 votes for, 60 against and 14 abstentions this text which reflects the announcements of July 12 by Emmanuel Macron and had been the subject of an agreement with the senators in the afternoon.

After 60 hours of discussions in total, members of Parliament validated a bill different from the one originally proposed. To begin with, the health pass will be extended in August to cafes, restaurants, fairs and trade shows, planes, trains, long-distance coaches and medical establishments, except in emergencies.

The hotly debated case of shopping centers was the subject of a compromise: overall, the entrance to these establishments will not be subject to the pass, but that of the restaurants located there, yes. However, a government amendment validated at the last minute authorizes the prefects to impose the health pass for certain shopping centers, on a case-by-case basis.

The joint committee also heard the concerns of parents since the obligation to present the health pass for 12-17 year olds has been postponed until September 30
. Knowing that beyond November 15, the health pass system can only be maintained with a new vote by Parliament. Originally, the executive and the National Assembly wanted to extend it until December 31.

Lack of sanctioned control

Until then, offenders will be subject to penalties. For example, the use of a fraudulent pass will be punished by a fine of 135 euros. It will be increased to 3,750 euros and accompanied by a six-month prison sentence if the fraud occurs more than three times in 30 days.

In addition, the lack of control of the pass in a transport will result in penalties for the manager of the latter: 1,500 euros
for an offense, one year of imprisonment and a 9,000 euros fine in the event of verbalization more than three times in 30 days. In the establishments concerned by the pass, the lack of control will lead to a formal notice by the administrative authority, then the place may be closed for a maximum of seven days. If the offense is noted more than three times in 45 days, the manager will incur one year of imprisonment and a fine of 9,000 euros.

The bill makes vaccination compulsory for staff in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and retirement homes, firefighters, for certain soldiers and for professionals and volunteers in contact with the elderly. The obligation will take full effect on September 15. Only people who can justify a medical contraindication to vaccination may be exempted.

The idea of dismissing people who do not respect the vaccination obligation imposed on their profession has also been abandoned.

They will be banned from practicing and subject to a suspension of their salary.

Any positive screening test for Covid-19 will result in compulsory and controlled isolation. The infected person will have to determine a place of isolation in which he will be required to stay for a period of ten days, not renewable. It will be possible to end the quarantine earlier, on presentation of a negative test. Health insurance will be responsible for monitoring respect for isolation and may call on the police if necessary.

The bill validated by Parliament also extends the state of health emergency in Reunion Island and Martinique until September 30. Guadeloupe, Saint-Barthélémy and Saint-Martin will be subject to the same regime, the day after the law is promulgated. Before that, the text and these various elements must still pass the filter of the Constitutional Council.

🤔 Hmm..?

sure #BFMTV , Jean Michel Claverie, virologist and founder of the French Society of Virology denounces a "State lie"

I'd like to insist on the number of representatives who voted for this important law: 156 + 60 + 14 = 228 (I read 222 in a newspaper)...
For your information, we have 577 representatives... Where were they? The politicians make people angrier and angrier and some of them received death threats here and others have been interpellated in the streets by their electors who complained about their absence during the vote.

Spending over 1 minute to explain why more vaxxed people were in hospital, then it clearly wasn't just a slip of the tongue.
Therefore taking the 60% at face value as it most likely is the correct figure poses problems to the narrative that vaccines protect against Covid and that the symptoms if one gets it are mild.

The current number of fully vaccinated people in the UK is currently 54.4% (and less when the statement was made last week). If the vaccine didn't protect against Covid infection but was neutral, then one would think that the percentage would be pretty much 54.4%. Since the number is greater, then it points to that the vaccines actually make people more vulnerable to catch Covid.

As for the argument that if double vaxxed people catch Covid, then the symptoms will be milder. Yet, getting to hospital is not a mild condition, but would be classified as a severe reaction. So again the narrative falls as proportionally more people who are double vaxxed are experiencing severe symptoms.

One argument to counter, will be that this is the delta variant and therefore the vaccine is not so effective. Given the 60% figure, then it is not only 'not so effective' against the Delta variant if we go with the variant explanation, but it appears to make people more vulnerable to catch it than is the case with the non-vaxxed people.

Given that this is said by intelligent people, who have many skilled people in the background to look at these numbers and draw logical conclusions, then one can only conclude that they are wilfully lying to the public. In this case Sir Patrick Vallence, the UK science chief, is actually lying continuously as his correction statement is implausible given his initial lengthy explanation and thus also a lie.

The bolded part does not hold water as it as far as I can see as it approaches the old argument that Nazis were nasty because they were Germans and that other 'races' wouldn't do that. In light of what we have seen over the last 18 months, then I for one have come to better understand how Nazi Germany developed and to understand the great difficulties and choices which many Germans experienced living during the 30'ies and the rise of Nazism. Books like, "they thought they were free" by Milton Mayer and "Defying Hitler" by Sebastien Haffner have been illuminating for me to read.

Yet what we have seen in the last few years with postmodernism, SJW, global warming hysteria, BLM, Antifa, gender-bender ideologies and lastly with Covid, has been the master lesson of how ponerological movements rise and take over the thinking capacities of whole societies leading to enormously destructive results. Nazism was only an example of it and we chose not to learn from it, despite all the rhetoric from the post-war generations of "Lest we forget". So it was not due to socalled racial profiling, but due to an inner orientation of a proportion of people as described well in "Political Ponerology".
Two phrases from the C's stand out in this context: "Nazi Germany was only a trial run" and "United in suffering". At the time when it was mentioned, I found it hard to imagine how such things could come about but now it is not difficult to see at all. It is what we are living to experience and learn from.

Dr. David LV Bauer, director of the vaccination program in the UK announced last June that the neutralizing antibody (NAb) induced by the Pfizer vaccine are far less represented with Delta and South African variants than with the older versions of the covid.
He made a study in collaboration with other scientists to estimate the efficiency of the Pfizer vaccine against the 2 variants.
They noted the low rate of NAb compared to the 1rst versions of the covid and highly recommended lowering the delay between the 2 shots and advised and requested for a vaccine update with better NAb against the 2 variants.

In fact, they affirmed that the 1rst vaccinated, the oldest, and more sensible persons were not very well protected against the 2 variants.
If you cross this information with the fact that the vaccinated immune system is in jeopardy with the vaccine, you got the point about these percentages: Low NAb + damage immune system = Danger!

The unvaccinated can donate blood without a health pass or PCR test. Reading the comments, the blood shortage will probably be here soon (if it is not already the case).
Why would unvaccinated people donate anything voluntarily to the same system that's then discriminating against them? Can unvaccinated use the health service without discrimination?

But the people will need to self-organize and the strikes need to be spread far and wide. Not just one hospital in a small community, but a lot of hospitals throughout the country (or supermarket, or petrol station, or mall or school, or fire station, etc). Not holding my breath, the people are already battered, sick and tired and I don't know that most of them understand what's at stake here (even if they resist).
Then you have widespread looting, chaos and violonce because those most effected would be the people in the long run will be ordinary folks that are most dependent on services and supplies for survival not elite that have supplies for just in that case, and if dependent on the people they lose power because it is a matter of time people see they do not need them, so they will fight to stay in power. Irony in that is that it will probably happen but not by strikes but by enviromental changes-chaos,violence, martial law, and no go zones outside government control.

The unvaccinated can donate blood without a health pass or PCR test. Reading the comments, the blood shortage will probably be here soon (if it is not already the case).

That begs the question whether receiving a blood transfusion from the vaxxed can be harmful to you or literally give you a kind of vaccination yourself.

I wonder if hospitals are differentiating between blood donations of both groups...

I wonder if hospitals are differentiating between blood donations of both groups...
I can answer this for the case of the USA, no. Del Big tree needed a blood transfusion about 2 months ago, he was in a bad way. The American hospitals couldn't guarantee him that the blood he'd get was covid unvaccinated. Like literally they aren't keeping track.

He had to fly out of the country and into Mexico to get a blood transfusion that was guaranteed to not be covid vaccinated. He acknowledged his privilege and that most people would be unable to do this. He was flown out on private jet as he was very ill.

Last edited:
Personally, I think that the most effective form of protest is a strike. If people organize and decide to not go to work or offer their services, causing a disruption in the everyday life of many people, the authorities might pay attention.

But wouldn't that further weaken the precarious economic situation and accelerate the reset?

Perhaps a better solution would be to stop putting effort, work, money and services into the system, and for people to start creating their own economy. I know it sounds like separatism and could create ghettos, but it's like the phrase says: don't feed the troll (system).

That begs the question whether receiving a blood transfusion from the vaxxed can be harmful to you or literally give you a kind of vaccination yourself.

Yes, that is what I have been wondering too. I would think that getting blood from a vaxxed person with a mRNA vaccine would also by default make you vaccinated.
I found this article, which for the US says just like @SOTTREADER mentioned that the blood is not separated. It further says that a non-vaccinated probably will get some antibodies but will not be considered as vaccinated.

JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - The blood of those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 is not separated from the blood given by those who are not vaccinated at blood donation sites.

This confirmed by Merle Eldridge at Mississippi Blood Services who says that, currently, there are no FDA regulations regarding COVID vaccines and blood donation.

“We must follow all FDA guidance and there is none that pertains to separating blood donations,” she wrote.

But does this matter? According to Dr. Thomas Dobbs, it does not.

The State Health Officer said that an unvaccinated person who receives the blood of a vaccinated person would not be considered vaccinated.

Dobbs said that the unvaccinated person might receive a small amount of antibodies, but not the vaccine per-se.

“But, no, there wouldn’t be enough in there to be effective,” Dobbs stated, explaining that most antibodies lie in the plasma, which, Dobbs said, is not reusable for treating COVID.

“Even if you had a blood transfusion and you’re wondering if you might have some immune protection, you really wouldn’t,” he said. “There’s no theoretical way to think that you’d have any sufficient immunity.”
This sounds like the opinion of the doctor interviewed and not based on studies. But perhaps there are studies which have been done on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom