Everything is speeding up like crazy...
Seems like it. Fast and furors.

This weekend saw some 50,000 people converge on London’s Trafalgar Square as part of the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.
One of the highlights of this all-day event was a powerful address delivered by Dr Vernon Coleman recorded here by Oracle Films.

Watch:

Yes, that is what I have been wondering too. I would think that getting blood from a vaxxed person with a mRNA vaccine would also by default make you vaccinated.
I found this article, which for the US says just like @SOTTREADER mentioned that the blood is not separated. It further says that a non-vaccinated probably will get some antibodies but will not be considered as vaccinated.

This sounds like the opinion of the doctor interviewed and not based on studies. But perhaps there are studies which have been done on the subject.
Red Cross is asking donors which vaccine type were injected, to check it out if donors wait the enough time? or for study, since it is an experiment and aparently they do not have updated information.

When can I donate blood after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine?
The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation.
  • The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters: There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with a non-replicating inactivated or RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
  • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
  • If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.

If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS. Regardless, of the type of vaccine an individual receives, all donors must be symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation. If an individual is experiencing any symptoms from the COVID-19 vaccine, the Red Cross asks that they postpone their donation until they are feeling better.
When you receive your COVID-19 vaccination, make sure you receive a handout with information about the vaccine, including the name of the manufacturer. It is encouraged to bring this information with you to your donation appointment.

Can I donate COVID-19 convalescent plasma if I have received the vaccination?​

At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross. The Red Cross is working as quickly as possible to evaluate this change – as it may involve complex system updates. Please know, the Red Cross is committed to building a readily available inventory of convalescent plasma to ensure patients battling COVID-19 have all treatment options available to them.

Del Bigtree got sick and needed a blood transfusion. Refusing vaccinated (or unspecified) blood, he ended up going to Mexico where they guaranteed him that the donor was unvaccinated. He recounts the story in this video highwire episode 218
Fast forward to about the last 20mins.
When I first learned I was severely anemic, my hemoglobin was lower than Del's - and I had driven myself to the health practitioner for the evaluation and then again for an iron infusion. I'm surprised neither Del, his wife, or medical friends thought to keep monitoring his iron levels after the first discovery that his were well below normal though not low enough to require a transfusion. And then when his level was 4.8/4.9, why didn't the doctor give him an iron infusion at the very least as Del didn't trust the general blood pool? I guess that falls outside the usual way to treat such by conventional docs - I would have thought his functional doc friends would know infusions work. Glad that the cause was determined and surgically corrected and that he was not secretly poisoned. In my case, a hiatal hernia was causing bleeding and I was puzzled that the body couldn't just reabsorb it. Just doesn't work that way they tell me. That my iron level jumped well into normal range just a month after surgery was amazing - Del's apparently took much longer. Fortunately, my surgery was on Jan 31. 2020 - just before the Covid sh*t hit the fan! Thank goodness I avoided all the masks/PCR tests as my last follow up appointment was in Feb. There's other health issues I'd like addressed and had planned on once the surgery was behind me, but it would have to be life threatening to get me to conventional doc or hospital at this point. And it really looks like this nonsense is here to stay. :-(

Everything is speeding up like crazy...
Yeah, and every single of those, who are forcing these things, it feels almost like they have a sense of security, no matter what they do.
And it appears, that those same buggers don't want to be in any touch with citizens they are supposed to represent.

Neither are they open to any real debate. It's just so blatantly obvious by now, that the same pattern repeats all over the planet.

An interesting look into vaccination statistics in the US provided by usafacts.org

Numbers by state of people having received both shots are

• Vermont .......... 67%
  • Massachusetts 63%
  • Maine ............... 63%
  • Connecticut ... 62%
  • Rhode Island .. 61%
  • Maryland ......... 58%
  • Washington .... 57%
  • New York ......... 56%
  • New Mexico .... 56%
  • Wash. D.C. ....... 54%

• South Carolina 40%
  • Missouri ........... 40%
  • Oklahoma ........ 39%
  • North Dakota . 39%
  • Georgia ............. 38%
  • Tennessee ........ 38%
  • W. Virginia ....... 38%
  • Idaho .................. 37%
  • Louisiana .......... 36%
  • Wyoming .......... 36%
  • Arkansas ............ 35%
  • Mississippi ........ 34%
  • Alabama ............ 34%

As Mike Adams pointed out today it is mainly the "blue states" where the populations trust the vaccines. In the early days the Democrats were known to call it the 'Trump vaccine' and their leaders were dead set against it.

Gov. Kay Ivey of Alabama, who for much of the coronavirus pandemic resisted public-health measures, criticized her state's unvaccinated population in comments Thursday. "Folks supposed to have common sense. But it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down."

An interesting look into vaccination statistics in the US provided by usafacts.org

Numbers by state of people having received both shots are

As Mike Adams pointed out today it is mainly the "blue states" where the populations trust the vaccines. In the early days the Democrats were known to call it the 'Trump vaccine' and their leaders were dead set against it.

Gov. Kay Ivey of Alabama, who for much of the coronavirus pandemic resisted public-health measures, criticized her state's unvaccinated population in comments Thursday. "Folks supposed to have common sense. But it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down."
I find Kay Ivey's use of the English language disturbing. Equating vaccinated people with "regular folks". Ugh. "It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down." Incorrect usage, Kay! It's "who" are letting us down. The way she said it indicates she thinks 65 percent of the people in Alabama are objects. Definitely not "regular folks".

I find Kay Ivey's use of the English language disturbing. Equating vaccinated people with "regular folks". Ugh. "It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down." Incorrect usage, Kay! It's "who" are letting us down. The way she said it indicates she thinks 65 percent of the people in Alabama are objects. Definitely not "regular folks".
Deplorables, eh?

I'm just going to come out and say it - black & brown people won't be marching to the beat of this agenda like white people will (as a general rule) no matter how hard they try and convince them that it's in their best interest. Logic and coercion just doesn't work the same way for this demographic. They tend to zero in on what the intentions are and if they sense anything untoward, guards and mistrust immediately go up which act as a wall.
Thank you for clarifying what you meant. I am still inclined to think that it has less to do with the color of the skin and a lot more to do with the inner landscape of people. By inner landscape, I mean their mental, psychological, moral, ethical makeup. Are they able to question or do they blindly follow? Do they have a relatively well-functioning conscience and perhaps also do they have a higher connection? One could say it all depends on their FRV but that begs the question what one means by that, which is why I used the word inner landscape.

Last edited:
I'm just going to come out and say it - black & brown people won't be marching to the beat of this agenda like white people will (as a general rule) no matter how hard they try and convince them that it's in their best interest. Logic and coercion just doesn't work the same way for this demographic. They tend to zero in on what the intentions are and if they sense anything untoward, guards and mistrust immediately go up which act as a wall. The first thing they would ask is "why do you care so much about me and if you do, first show it in a different way rather than convincing me to let you inject me". The existence of coercive systems are immediately taken as proof for negative intent and people immediately revert to a defensive fight for existence mode. Good luck convincing black & brown people, especially the ones lower on the socioeconomic scales. Oh dear, good luck!

This demographic won't necessarily organise or anything like that (especially given no PTB money will be flowing in to organise them like the way a false image of organisation has been formed by organisations such as BLM) but rather they'll find a way to carve out an existence whilst bearing the consequences for non compliance in their day to day lives. I dare say look at the injection rates and divide them by race & culture and a clear picture will emerge.

My comment was generally aimed at this. The PTB won't easily convince these people. It's going to be hard to convince them to take the jab in super high percentages and it's going to be harder to convince them to discriminate against each other based on whether someone has been jabbed or not. Their businesses and communities will probably offer the deepest levels of non compliance in places like France and the like. I bet come August you can go to all those immigrant shops in France and they won't be asking you to show your jab passport and I bet fake papers will be rife in such communities - this is my bet.

This agenda will come to collide with race and immigration in Europe. The agenda will penetrate deeper into the native population but it'll find it harder to do likewise within the immigrant population and soon the PTB will try to make these communities targets. Of course in the native populations you'll have very deep and well organised resistance and this is where the "official" resistance will be mounted and organised but sadly too many will have succumbed to the agenda.
Personally I'm with Aeneas here, this global drama that is being played out currently involves everybody on this planet, it doesn't matter which race one belongs to, what it matters is who you are and what you see.

The ponerization process has spread globally and infected every so called civilized society on this planet, that's why me thinks that in a previous session the C's have mentioned that the programming of the masses has been completed. It took many, many years for the PTB to poison and ponerize every branch of the modern society with the purpose of "inviting" the people to choose the dark side, the STS way of life and experience. So every 3d soul is making his own choices according to where he is on his personal learning cycle and the issue regarding to which race you belong to doesn't matter at all. The C's were saying that what it matters is who you are and what you see, right? And we must remember that at least half of the global population are organic portals, that is, baby souls that don't have access to their higher centers yet, therefore they are easy prey and easy to manipulate and control by the STS beings 3d or 4d. It's the other half of the population that has to do a choice and again the race you belong to doesn't matter.

One a different note, regarding protesting, the C's mentioned that, and here I'm paraphrasing, when you can't create within you create without and that expresses itself through earth changes, cosmic phenomenon which may be our way of protesting against the 3d and 4d sts attempts to bend us to their will without our consent. And that will lead to more suffering and maybe eventually to more awakened souls which eventually may lead to serious changes on this planet. OSIT

Back
Top Bottom