I have a question. How are people perceiving the encroaching situation with regards the sense of fear and danger they feel?

Are you feeling it whispering to you to surrender and submit? How does submission look like? Will there be a release of tension when the needle goes in and the cold liquid is injected deep into your veins? I'm curious to know how others perceive this in relation to themselves as sometimes I almost feel this little devil on my shoulder whispering to me to just submit and things will be easy. He says it'll only take a second and I won't feel anything and it'll all be done before I know it.
Actually I had that kind of moment of surrender, to get rid of all this tension. It just appeared from thin air, few weeks ago, when I was on the balcony having a smoke.

It was like a momentary, clear thought of what so many people feel, perhaps. Sweet persuasion with calming feeling.

Too sweet for my taste. But I guess, that nothing that is connected to such things are that simple. It was first experience of that kind for me.

This is the moment to step up guys. If not now, there will not be any other time. So feel the fear and danger but don't let it get to you. Remember you're a bad ass cosmic agent 😜 and you're here to cause some disruption to the plans of those crazy Lizzies and 4D STS consortium.

I understand the sentiment and thanks for sharing. It's interesting to know how others are experiencing this crisis.

If I may share my own personal view. I just want to have good friends and find someone special who has my best interests at heart and vice versa.

But to what extent is this possible given the times ahead?

One of the reasons I look forward to the upcoming chaos is in the hope that they [the PTB] will lose control and humanity will learn essential lessons so we can move to the next chapter. Where there is less unnecessary suffering.

If I can help with this then I will try. But in the meantime, I also have my own life that I am trying to get on track. Unfortunately, time is running out. Or maybe we have another 10 years before Hell completely breaks loose. I have no idea.

I have a question. How are people perceiving the encroaching situation with regards the sense of fear and danger they feel?

Don't care all that much. I just want them to leave me alone. And everyone else for that matter. I'm trying to build up a life. But they are planning to start a World War.

At some point, people will have no other choice to fight back. I guess the Earth Changes at some point will turn the tide in our favor. Hopefully, we will win this war quickly. If not, it's going to be a real bummer. I'm trying to build a life I look forward to.

Last edited:
Jeez, sometimes it's a toss up as to whether to post in this thread in the Corona Craziness thread.

Victoria's Chief Health Officers response to journalist asking whether they will continue using the PCR now that CDC has withdrawn support for it.

Yeah, it doesn't work, but we'll keep using it and add extra quality assurance measures. 🤷‍♀️ He also says the flu doesn't exist anymore.
The acronyms SNAFU (Situation Normal, All F'd Up) describes this perfectly. I would never had guessed that the whole global system would be one giant SNAFU but here we have it. The pure joy of it all is that they are so creative in out SNAFUing each other. This total immersion movie is by far the greatest comedy ever of how the buffoons are strutting their stuff thinking we are so awed by their greatness. When the show is over and the curtain is lifted they will see how the audience has been laughing so hard at them. There is nothing more despised and hated by these buffoons then being laughed at.

Until then we are going to be treated with more hilarious 'believe or not' buffoons showing us how outrageous they can F it up.

I understand the sentiment and thanks for sharing. It's interesting to know how others are experiencing this crisis.

If I may share my own personal view. I just want to have good friends and find someone special who has my best interests at heart and vice versa.

But to what extent is this possible given the times ahead?

One of the reasons I look forward to the upcoming chaos is in the hope that they [the PTB] will lose control and humanity will learn essential lessons so we can move to the next chapter. Where there is less unnecessary suffering.

If I can help with this then I will try. But in the meantime, I also have my own life that I am trying to get on track. Unfortunately, time is running out. Or maybe we have another 10 years before Hell completely breaks loose. I have no idea.
My best advice @bjorn is to hold 2 positions at once. Yes, aspire to build the life you want and work towards this - this journey in itself will provide you with ample learning opportunities from a character and spiritual level. On the other hand, also prepare yourself for events to overtake you and override your personal wishes and ambitions. You need to be able to act or react in the appropriate way regardless of what happens.

It might seem unfair that life the way you want it may appear like it's being snatched away from you but you need to remember you aren't here to make demands. Even in good times, we're rarely in true control of life but rather we're asked to react and learn from it. It's the teacher, we're the student - rarely the other way round.

That's my advice to you @bjorn.

On the other hand, also prepare yourself for events to overtake you and override your personal wishes and ambitions.

The things described are not really personal wishes or ambitions but basic things that make someone's life worthwhile. (I guess you have them already?) Now that I'm getting on track the World ends. It is what it is, hopefully, we will have a fighting chance. The only way to find out is to sit this through.

Last edited:

Are you feeling it whispering to you to surrender and submit? How does submission look like? Will there be a release of tension when the needle goes in and the cold liquid is injected deep into your veins? I'm curious to know how others perceive this in relation to themselves as sometimes I almost feel this little devil on my shoulder whispering to me to just submit and things will be easy. He says it'll only take a second and I won't feel anything and it'll all be done before I know it.

The encroaching situation comprises more than just vaccinations. With only half of the people fully jabbed they would have to confront the other half of the population, those that are not so likely to surrender and submit.
I think time is on our side.

I do have a sense of fear regarding weather, famines and social upheaval but I'm trying to concentrate on living my life on a day-to-day basis.

Do you think you incarnated to be a soldier in this fight? Do you think by learning all we have over these many years provided you with what you need? Do you trust there are others out there who will not succumb and who are even more prepared than you? Do you see yourself as alone or flanked by others who are of a similar nature, with the connection between you and them being in the choices you make in each moment?

Barbara Marciniak (in Bringers of The Dawn) wrote:

All of you jumped at the chance to be here in such a challenging place at such a challenging time. You were certain you could do it.

I often feel alone living among vaxxed yea-sayers and it is the forum that is giving me the strength to hold on to my hopes...

I trust that as the plot thickens some people will appear in my life to practice mutual support on the ground.

Or do you perceive the situation as the moment you've been waiting for? The moment to be the hero in your own movie, to persevere, to display strength and walk the walk? If wars are fought through choices, do you see yourself as having the opportunity to help the effort of the light as it were in the face of the darkness? Does this give you strength even when you feel like you're fighting alone, seemingly surrounded on all sides? Do you remember of the heroes in the movies and the strength they displayed, the glory they experienced by being true to themselves and doing what was objectively right?

Do you think you incarnated to be a soldier in this fight? Do you think by learning all we have over these many years provided you with what you need? Do you trust there are others out there who will not succumb and who are even more prepared than you? Do you see yourself as alone or flanked by others who are of a similar nature, with the connection between you and them being in the choices you make in each moment?

How do you perceive the encroaching sense of danger and fear? Where do you see yourself in relation to this moment?
Fear is the driving energy behind soul enslavement so for me the counter measure is to calm those I can. With family, friends, and strangers emoting fear the work of kindness has greatly intensified.

I have been nudging others to avoid fear since the onset of this scamdemic and seeing the slowly they are realizing the importance of this mindset. To me it is more important to send the message of calm rather than discussing the issues. When confronting someone who is stressed out, I'll calmly discussed their perceptions of dread and danger. Then redirect them to the obvious reality that there is no need to wallow in the negative so find the reason for being happy. Even if it is just for the day.

Since the strategy of the dark ones is to herd the masses to their doom, I'll try to guide and calm those I can away from the pits of darkness. I will not waste my time or even think of fighting the dark ones.

Not a soldier but a peacekeeper.😌

Your choices connect you to others of a similar kind and it gives them strength or takes away from their strength and might. So it's also worth remembering it's not just about you. By being strong you also protect your kind and reinforces the frequency of the shield against the darkness that threatens to engulf us. Choice matters. Remember that.

Very well said, SOTTREADER. I think I'm going to scrawl this into my diary tonight. ✍️

How do you know that the current suffering is unnecessary? It may just be what many of us need...

I wasn't referring to what you are describing. Just unnecessary suffering in general throughout the ages. Whatever that actually is. I can't tell. But it's there. And there will certainly be less of it if people learn their lessons.

You're actually describing 3D.
People will eventually learn lessons to end their suffering which may not have been unnecessary in the first place.
We all suffer until we learn how not to...

Or do you perceive the situation as the moment you've been waiting for? The moment to be the hero in your own movie, to persevere, to display strength and walk the walk? If wars are fought through choices, do you see yourself as having the opportunity to help the effort of the light as it were in the face of the darkness? Does this give you strength even when you feel like you're fighting alone, seemingly surrounded on all sides? Do you remember of the heroes in the movies and the strength they displayed, the glory they experienced by being true to themselves and doing what was objectively right?

How do you perceive the encroaching sense of danger and fear? Where do you see yourself in relation to this moment?
Speaking for myself, my reaction has not been fear or any sense of danger, but anger. I am mad that this B.S. has been going on for so long and extremely disappointed in humanity's willingness to tolerate the obvious rocket powered hand basket to totalitarian hell.

As far as being a hero, that too is B.S. I am just a guy trying to make his way through the chaos and figure things out.

I have maintained from the beginning that I would rather die from COVID then live in fear.

Back
Top Bottom