Thankfully there are still highly reputable 'experts' willing to break ranks. Scientists are renowned for being most careful in their language around accusing other scientist of malpractice and maleficence, so this is about as strong as you'll get.

A detailed and damming critique by David Wiseman Ph.D., M.R.Pharm.S.

Dr. Wiseman is a PhD Research scientist with a background in pharmacy, pharmacology and experimental pathology. He was one of the top 66 research scientists at Johnson & Johnson where he headed up a research program overseeing preclinical and clinical research as well as submissions to FDA.

of the process of approval on Monday, August 30, 2021, by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) which
voted unanimously to approve a recommendation that stated: The Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine is recommended for people 16 years of age and older under FDA’s Biologics License Application (BLA) approval

Wiseman pulls the process apart throughout this editorial post on Trial News:

The Smoking Syringe: Was evidence withheld from ACIP when they recommended the Pfizer-Vaccine?

in particular highlighting:
We see therefore a total of 6 papers, cited in a presentation AFTER ACIP’s vote, describing waning or reduced immunity against delta appear to have been completely or partially (pertinent part) omitted from the evidence presented (footnote 13) by CDC to ACIP on the benefits and harms of the Pfizer vaccine, PRIOR to its vote on the recommendation. Of these six, four (20-22,25) clearly met the cut-off date for inclusion of August 20. Of these four, one of these (22), WAS referenced in the pre-vote presentation by Dr. Gargano (footnote 16), however, the finding of 42% effectiveness against infection does not appear to have been tabulated.

One study (23) was published as an early release in MMWR on Aug 24, by CDC staff. Another study (26) was posted on August 23 and was funded by Pfizer and included Pfizer scientists. Given the inclusion in the pre-vote CDC presentation (footnote 13) of unpublished data, (footnote 14) despite not meeting the Aug 20 cut-off date, as well as the inclusion of unpublished CDC data in earlier evidence presented (footnote 4) to ACIP, it is difficult to justify why these two studies were omitted from the pre-vote evidence. The apparent omission of a study funded by Pfizer funded (which included as authors Pfizer scientists) (26) from the evidence presented by the Pfizer representative (footnote 12) requires explanation.

Lastly, the August 20 cut-off date for including studies in the evidence (footnote 13) presented immediately before ACIP’s vote appears arbitrary, given their inclusion in the evidence presented after the vote (footnote 15).

How would the inclusion of data showing lower levels of vaccine effectiveness change the risk-benefit analysis?

Once vaccine effectiveness falls from the 90-95% range towards and below 50% any risk-benefit analysis would change greatly, placing these vaccines in close competition with repurposed drugs with far fewer safety concerns, and effectiveness under different scenarios of 30-60% [hydroxychloroquine; (27-29) ivermectin; (30,31) fluvoxamine; (32) Zinc/Vitamin D/other Vitamins (33,34) ].
Options are running out as we race towards authorizing a booster dose. FDA, NIH, and CDC, in appearing to endorse the recent surge in media attacks on repurposed drugs, particularly ivermectin, may have backed themselves into a corner. At the same time, Pfizer has announced that the first patient in their phase 2/3 study received a dose of their proprietary PF-07321332 – a drug intended to treat “non-hospitalized, symptomatic adult participants who have a confirmed diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection and are not at increased risk of progressing to severe illness, which may lead to hospitalization or death.” (35)

If plan A is to rely on the vaccines, and the post hoc plan B to rely on booster doses, is plan C to wait another year for the arrival of PF-07321332?

Here we have clear evidence of why the long process of suppressing use of existing 'cheap and effective' early treatment products (other than they obviously work, stopping the need for a vaccine in the first place) because Pfizer plans to extend its hold over the Covid industrial complex by its soon to be released proprietary drug to mop up all those with sniffles and coughs.

The use of the term “booster” was questioned and suggested to have less positive connotations than positioning the “third dose” as merely one in a series of a planned course of immunizations, similar to that used for other kinds of vaccines. This has clearly not been the case with the Covid-19 vaccines. Had this been planned, then provision could have been made within the pivotal trials to study the effects of boosters. This is all but precluded now with the substantive loss of blinding in those studies. (36)

He concludes:

Did scientific misconduct occur?

We pointed out at the outset of this paper, the CDC endorsement of ACIP’s recommendation, once published in MMWR will “represent the official CDC recommendations for immunizations in the United States.”[24] CDC’s endorsement is already having enormous ramifications as to public policy on vaccine mandates and testing. Accordingly, the evidence presented to ACIP by Pfizer and CDC scientists must meet the highest level of standards for scientific integrity and conduct. The inclusion of key studies evincing lowered effectiveness from the 90-95% range to as low as 42%, would surely have resulted in a different risk-benefit analysis. Is this not akin to the withholding of evidence by lawyers in a trial?

“Scientific misconduct” is defined by CDC [25]

“Under applicable federal regulations found at 42 CFR Part 93 [subpart 103 see [26] (39)], research misconduct is defined as fabrication, falsification or plagiarism in proposing, performing or reviewing research, or in reporting research results. Research misconduct does not include honest errors, differences of opinion, or authorship disputes.” (emphasis added)

I will leave it to the ethicists and lawyers to determine whether or not what happened on August 30 violated any laws, regulations, or codes of ethics. I can only hope that the discrepancies noted in this article are the result of the demands imposed by pandemic conditions that impair the diligence of otherwise well-intentioned people. If that is the explanation, then matters must still be corrected. Uncorrected, for me, none of this passes the smell test. Has Covid has caused everyone to lose their sense of smell.

Which reminds me of this scene from I Claudius and Gallus's tirade against Sejanus, refusing to sign a false confession, even as he is being beaten to unconsciousness.

Gallus: I'll sign nothing for you to produce after I am dead. Bring me to trial or murder me, and take the consequences.

Sejanus: There'll be no trial. I have no need of a trial to prove your guilt.

Gallus: A song sung by every small-town corrupt policeman, which is what you are and what you should have stayed. I have watched your career with fascination, Sejanus. It's been a revelation it's been to me! I've never fully realised before how a small mind, allied to unlimited ambition and without scruple, can destroy a country full of clever men. I've seen how frail is the structure of a civilisation before the onslaught of a gust of really bad breath! Yes... But I suppose you are not really the destroyer. No, we must look elsewhere for that. You are merely the putrefaction that spreads after death - the outward and visible sign of its presence! You're a lesson in history to me, Sejanus, proving that, above all, Mankind needs its sense of smell.

I would love to hear, actually to read your thoughts on this.

What do you think what is the chance of this happening ?

Some countries could impose mandatory vaccination if you do not want to go to isolation center actually modern death concentration camp. They could use excuse of the new strain of the virus to do this. Up until now, some countries implemented restrictions for those who are not vaccinated, like not being able to go to grocery store or whatever.

But what do you think will we come to a point where they will order mandatory vaccination no matter what, you got to take it or you go to a prison - concentration camp.

Currently "High". They are exetuting a very well played plan of genocide.

I do hope that, if the bill passes, and we are forced to get the vax no matter what, we could at least choose the vax. Avoiding the mNRA one would still be a better alternative.

However, we do not know what other ingredients the vaccines may contain that are not mRNAs.

And personally I don't know what to do anymore... a few days ago I had a job interview (thanks universe / DCM) in a huge and super modern company. Although they liked me in the first part, I still have to do the interview with human resources...and I don't know what story they will tell me about the vaccine. And I am telling this to the whole forum because it is important and I trust you.

Maybe it is because the universe wanted it that way, but it turns out that this company makes nothing more or less than the manufacture of bank cards, debit, credit and RFID chips, the antennas of the cards and even the national identity documents.

In the interview I had a tour of the plant. I was able to see the whole process.

And for those of us from Argentina: They are already manufacturing a health card for the province of Santa Cruz. I saw it with my own eyes.

During the tour I witnessed the entire security system inside the plant. It was a spaceship. Literally. Every door and section you had to enter with your ID, every step and movement was recorded.

Translated and full article: Google Translate

Requested: COUNTRY AND CONSCIOUSNESS OR DEATH AND UNCONSCIOUSNESS​

Being happy is impossible witnessing the evils that afflict unfortunate America

(General San Martín, December 26, 1835).

As reported by the Secretary of Health of the Municipality of Benito Juárez, on 9/8/2021 14040 inhabitants were inoculated with the first dose (68.5%) and 11903 inhabitants with the second dose (58%) of the "vaccines against COVID -19 ". So there is no other way than to congratulate this majority of VOLUNTEERS in this vaccination experiment, who risk their health and life for others, knowing that, according to data from the Ministry of Health of the Nation, of 740,153 inoculated patients, 43,119 died ( 5.8%).

But, do these inoculates know that they are part of an investigation, an experiment, a Phase III clinical trial under development as it arises from the STRATEGIC PLAN FOR VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 IN THE ARGENTINE REPUBLIC published by the Ministry of Health on December 23, 2020? Were you let them know with the same care with which you promote the inoculation that you were VOLUNTEERS? Was the provisions of Art 58 on Investigations in human beings, and Art 59 Informed consent for medical acts and health research of the Civil Code complied with? Or have the rights of innocent people simply been violated by inoculating them with unknown substances that could lead to death and / or generate minor and / or serious damage in the short term,medium and long term? Or have people been manipulated using Fear and Coercion (squeeze) into inoculation? Or has the People been misled with disinformation from television, radio and most of the written press, accompanied by the intentional combo of Censorship of a large part of the "social networks" such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc. mention only some that do not allow the expression of independent voices alternatives to the official story?to mention just some that do not allow the expression of independent voices alternatives to the official story?to mention just some that do not allow the expression of independent voices alternatives to the official story?

There was session recently and one of the questions was will economic collapse happen in 2 years, or something like that. And answer was yes or probably. And someone later said I think like : things will snowball from that point. People may rise up. I mean what is the chance that they start taking people in concentration camps in 2 years.

Maybe Biden's "jump the shark" moment before he becomes totally irrelevant.

Biden to announce new COVID-19 steps ahead of U.N. meeting, surgeon general says

Plans to introduce vaccine passports for access into nightclubs and large events in England will not go ahead, the health secretary has said.

Sajid Javid told the BBC: "We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it."
He said the government had looked at the evidence, adding: "I'm pleased to say we will not be going ahead."
It was thought the plan, which came under criticism from venues and some MPs, would be introduced at the end of this month.
No 10 stressed it would be kept "in reserve" should it be needed over autumn or winter.

Under the scheme, people would have been required to show proof - whether of double vaccination, a negative Covid test or finishing self-isolating after a positive PCR test - in order to gain entry to clubs and other crowded events.

The Night Time Industries Association warned the plans could have crippled the industry and seen nightclubs facing discrimination cases.

The industry body has since welcomed the move, saying it hoped businesses could now plan with some certainty and start to rebuild the sector and regain customers' confidence.

The Music Venue Trust, which aims to protect grassroots venues, also welcomed the announcement, describing vaccine passports as "problematic".

There was opposition too from Tory MPs on the Covid Recovery Group and the Liberal Democrats, whose leader Ed Davey called them "divisive, unworkable and expensive".

Speaking on The Andrew Marr Show, Mr Javid said: "We just shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it or because others are doing, and we should look at every possible intervention properly.

"I've never liked the idea of saying to people you must show your papers or something to do what is just an everyday activity, but we were right to properly look at it.

"We've looked at it properly and, whilst we should keep it in reserve as a potential option, I'm pleased to say that we will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports."

Asked if the government was "running scared" on the policy after criticism from its own backbenchers, Mr Javid rejected this, saying vaccine passports were not needed because of other things in the "wall of defence" including high vaccine uptake, testing, surveillance and new treatments.

In the interview, Mr Javid also said:

• he wanted to "get rid" of PCR tests for travel and has asked for advice on the issue
  • he was "not anticipating" any more lockdowns, although it would be "irresponsible to take everything off the table"
  • if the UK's chief medical officers advised 12 to 15-year-olds should be vaccinated, "we can start within a week" and schools were already preparing for it. The UK's advisory body - the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) - has recommended against doing so except for children with particular health problems - but the final say is with the CMOs.
The move to scrap vaccine passports appears to be a sharp U-turn by the government.
On the same TV programme last week, Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi said the end of September was the right time to start the vaccine passport scheme for sites with large crowds because all over-18s would have been offered two jabs by then and it was the "best way" to keep the night industry open.
2px presentational grey line

This is the latest news in the UK. Not sure what is going on here. A ploy no doubt. Perhaps a lot of flak and criticism from the other MP's and the owners of the venues in question. It won't last I am sure. Perhaps a play for public sympathy when eventually the passports are called into being "Well the public must know that we did our best for them but sadly it didn't work out" :evil:

Also this is telling.

No 10 stressed it would be kept "in reserve" should it be needed over autumn or winter. We all know what is going to happen in autumn or winter don't we?

Canada is arresting forum posters now

View attachment 49306

@MikeCautillo

What happened dude??

Chris Sky

@chrissaccoccia1

Replying to

@MikeCautillo

They arrested me in Hamilton for being somewhere with more than 100 people apparently while Trudeau was having a rally at the same time also in Hamilton. But in Chinada only certain speech is "allowed" I think trudeau was jealous I had more people

Chinada 😞

And personally I don't know what to do anymore... a few days ago I had a job interview (thanks universe / DCM) in a huge and super modern company.
Is it a trap for you ? Well, see what will happen for next interviews, it's almost sure that the vaccine topic will be discussed, and if it's not, you should try to get informed about their policies on the matter. Seems like "the universe" arranged to offer you something a normal person would not refuse (supposing that you'll be offered the job). As it's of key importance for you (at least it seems to, but maybe not so important ?), maybe dedicate/open a thread in the swamp so people here will better follow & advise you, if of course you search for advises.

The crazies are certainly out in force now.... from Breitbart

Frank Schaeffer, a recent guest on MSNBC, deemed those who are opposed to coronavirus vaccines or vaccine mandates “bioterrorists,” and suggested they should be “treated as such,” the author of Why I Am an Atheist Who Believes in God said.

Anti-vaccine and anti-mask anti-science conspiracy theory-spreading leading activists are bio terrorists. Period. They should be treated as such. Drone strikes on selected worst offender pod-casters anyone?

— Frank – ‘Love, Children, Planet’ – Schaeffer (@Frank_Schaeffer) September 10, 2021

(Note: seems the tweet has since been deleted)
Notably, Schaffer called pro-lifers the “American Taliban” during an appearance on MSNBC’s The ReidOut last week to discuss the pro-life Texas abortion law.

“We have a situation in Texas right now tonight where the American Taliban, because that’s what it is — there’s not an American evangelical right-wing movement — there is an American Taliban — is weirdly similar in so many ways to the Middle Eastern Islamist terrorists,” he asserted.

“There is a new American Taliban, and their goal is theocracy, which means to take our religious beliefs, which for them are Old Testament law, not Christianity, and force secular Americans, non-evangelical Americans, progressive Americans, women, people of color into that box,” he continued, explaining it was “not hyperbole.”

“This is happening right now tonight in Texas. This is happening right now with the people dying of COVID, children dying of COVID, because pro-lifers have seen fit to stand against Joe Biden`s vaccine as a way to own the libs,” he continued, once again calling those individuals “literally bioterrorists.”

“And their price is to be literally bioterrorists. That’s where we are tonight, Joy,” he added:

Untitledvac6.jpg
Video Link

His recent remark, floating drone strikes against “bioterrorists,” follows President Biden’s divisive coronavirus speech on Thursday, in which he announced sweeping vaccine mandates and raged against unvaccinated Americans, placing the blame squarely on them.

“This is not about freedom or personal choice,” he said. “It’s about protecting yourself and those around you — the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love.”

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin,” Biden said to the unvaccinated. “And your refusal has cost all of us.”

Notably, daily coronavirus cases were up over 300 percent from Labor Day 2020, despite months of Biden at the helm and widespread vaccine ability across the nation.

Back
Top Bottom