Delta naming abstraction

I think, there is a different interpretation of their naming used in the current point in this plandemic with "delta".
Delta, I think, is a curve, which they are drawing in their calculations, showing how their Plandemic is changing between the promising beginning stages in 2020 and the present.
Therefore:
- "If this plandemic works, what’s the delta for success towards depopulation?"

The term "delta" in business:
delta = if this campaign works, how much revenue will it add to our existing revenue?
Honestly, it’s a bit of a buzzword which is mostly used by consultants and middle-managers.
For example, if X represents the temperature of a cupcake, we could construct a formula to determine the difference in temperature of the cupcake from when placed in the oven (X1) and after 20 minutes (X2): ?X = X2-X1. ?X is the change in temperature of the cupcake. If you were a consultant at a prestigious consulting firm, you would describe this as ‘the delta of the baked good, between two key states.
As we have seen recently, they are making upside-down declarations. (As I predicted they would.)
1. "Boosters are important and lets jab everybody with them" vs. "boosters must wait, until we jab everyone with regular shots."
2. "VaxxPass must be required everywhere as soon as possible" vs. "VaxxPass in England will not go ahead"

These decrees and similar ones clearly show the Deep State is vary about their certainty & confidence that their Depopulation Agenda will go forward without being toppled & derailed. Maybe they are afraid for their lives.

So the "delta" between two key states:
1. "We force Full Vaxx Depopulation via Totalitarianism and achieve Total Success"
2. "Darned Useless Eater People are resisting our plans and are endangering the smooth flow of our agenda toward success!"

The Delta is the "change in temperature". The worsening temper of the masses toward the Deep State = people are getting super angry. Deep State controlled governments are crossing red lines. The heat is increasing inside the "cupcake" that is served by Deep State as a mandatory Jab. Heat is not decreasing as per natural law and therefore the Deep State is finding itself in heated arguments and seeing an increasingly heated up situation.
They probably are unnerved to see their plans go toward a complete FUBAR ClusterFurgle. (Furgled Up Beyond All Repair) The Deep State definitely doesn't want their Precious Plandemic going FUBAR now, so they currently estimate the
delta of the Plandemic
as bad, going towards very bad.

While their FearMeister spooks - with fake PhDs - scream a Delta virus variant, they themselves mean something entirely different with delta. I think, its the Rate of Their Success: Their DELTA

Its not looking good for them. So, I figure this means a probable forceful correction is in order soon. As dictated by their psychopathic predatory nature, they must be scrambling quickly for some extremely violent, shocking event, that should serve as "correction". To kick their derailing Plandemic-Train back onto the tracks again.

Last edited:
Guys, so I went to a friend's birthday party this weekend where there were a number of 25 - 40 yr old individuals. Of course pretty much all had been double jabbed.

The thing that really got me was how the vast majority are absolutely fanatical about the jab - it's almost a religious sort of fanaticism. We're talking young people here who have minimal risk from covid. Below are some of the gems I heard

• No one who's ever taken Pfizer and got covid has ended up in hospital or died from covid. This is because the vaccine stops severe illness and death.
  • Ivermectin is for animals, not humans. In America a lot of anti vaxxers are overdosing from ivermectin and clogging up hospital resources.
  • Don't read or research, just take the jab.
  • The vaccine has been tested and is safe. 3 billion people have received it and this shows it's safe. If it isn't then it'd be known by now.
  • Anti vaxxers are killing people with their refusal to take the jab.
  • If you took the vaccine you'd never have got covid.
  • If you take the vaccine now that you've had covid, your smell will come back almost immediately.
  • Vaccine induced immunity is better than immunity induced by natural infection.
  • I wasn't drinking because I have an elevated heart rate post covid, I was told if I took the jab, my heart rate will go back to normal. 🤦
None was aware about the situation in Israel. None was aware the effectiveness of the jab wears off in a couple of months after the second jab. ADE might as well be an alien concept. All think there's scientific consensus. No one thinks about the long-term to their health from the jab even though most said they had severe reactions to the jab which cleared by itself. Very few are aware they are being injected by a genetic product. Adverse effects might as well be alien concepts. None know anything about the spike protein. Very few appreciate that they will be asked to take a 3rd shot.

Ignorance appears to reign supreme and some actually discourage you from reading or researching but just blindly believing the "experts" on TV.

Btw, this was a middle class crowd most with jobs that require a brain e.g. engineers, software developers, project managers etc.

What's the prognosis here? I'm worried for the future. It was a bit of a scary and surreal situation.

Btw, this was a middle class crowd most with jobs that require a brain e.g. engineers, software developers, project managers etc.
I see these engineers getting brain-degeneration messing up machine designs causing those machines to blow up in our face, car brakes stop working, crane collapses, trains derail, ferry collisions. Anything that have worked Pre-Plandemic with multiple safety systems will now fail with a high chance. 2x jabbed software developers making thinking errors creating faulty software. Project managers driving projects off the cliffs.
At the beginning of this year I heard a 30-40-something man walking home with his elderly family member from the apothecary. He said:
- I can already see we are heading toward a junkyard-society.
Then I thought he meant lockdowns killing small businesses trashing the entire economy resulting in a creation of a society consisting entirely of beggars. But now, I think, he might have meant the vaxx causing mental degeneration driving societies into Idiocracy. Complete collapse. Which is what the Deep State wants. They are systematically killing institutions that were seen as essential before - healthcare, firefighters, police, manufacturing, etc... All these must go to cripple our La Résistance. Anything that stands in the way of their Agenda must be demolished.

I think these constant demolition efforts and war crimes by the Deep State will result in mounting stress in some 'special idiots' © Gurdjieff. If we ever reach 'level playing field' still in this world, then 'the Deep Staters' might become the first targets. If this ever happens, I think they'll go fast.

This absolutely despicable person is deliberately trying to equate unvaccinated with diseased.

Blatant #4 as well as #1:

2wcx2hb9m8611.jpg

The Geezer's "our patience is wearing thin" propaganda address means #6 applies. Refusing the mandatory vax serves to force people to identify themselves - #2 - and with resultant firing for non-compliance, #3-discrimination along with #1, an "us and them" division.

Dr. Ardis has made a convincing case that hospitalized covid patients are being murdered via official protocol treatments plus refusal to use Ivermectin - so #8. #10 - denial of significant vax-induced deaths.

#5 and #7 previously noted. #9 waiting in the wings.

She also talk about Remdesivir and respirator as the only protocol use and how it is very detrimental to the patients
Doctor makes interesting claim, citing studies, that Remdesivir (pushed by Fauci) is the true killer (and how it does it) of hospitalized covid patients. Most Important Video You’ll See / Watch / Listen / Share With Loved Ones

@Mrs. Peel posted an alternate video, same doctor, on another thread: Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Last edited:
Guys, so I went to a friend's birthday party this weekend where there were a number of 25 - 40 yr old individuals. Of course pretty much all had been double jabbed.

The thing that really got me was how the vast majority are absolutely fanatical about the jab - it's almost a religious sort of fanaticism. We're talking young people here who have minimal risk from covid. Below are some of the gems I heard

• No one who's ever taken Pfizer and got covid has ended up in hospital or died from covid. This is because the vaccine stops severe illness and death.
  • Ivermectin is for animals, not humans. In America a lot of anti vaxxers are overdosing from ivermectin and clogging up hospital resources.
  • The vaccine has been tested and is safe. 3 billion people have received it and this shows it's safe. If it isn't then it'd be known by now.
  • If you take the vaccine now that you've had covid, your smell will come back almost immediately.
  • Vaccine induced immunity is better than immunity induced by natural infection.
  • I wasn't drinking because I have an elevated heart rate post covid, I was told if I took the jab, my heart rate will go back to normal. 🤦
[...]
[...]

If this really is the state of the 'smart' classes, we're screwed. The injections suddenly doesn't look so bad.

Ignorance appears to reign supreme and some actually discourage you from reading or researching but just blindly believing the "experts" on TV.

As the Cs said, "The programming is complete." It is mind boggling for all concerned - for us and them.

Governors are Resisting Biden’s Vaccine Mandates, Start Legal Battle | Facts Matter
Premiered Sep 11, 2021

Believe this one is accurate:
01fd756b67597b4798eddb94fff3df17e834dc81ca7393e6995f3a08b9317d79.jpg

26 red (states) - 25 gray (states/D.C.)

That's precisely what I see from my own colleagues, who are in general way out on the right side of the bell curve.
What's the prognosis here? I'm worried for the future. It was a bit of a scary and surreal situation.
The prognosis is very bad.

BTW, there was an interesting study that found 25% of PhDs were refusing the vaxx, and that their opinion had only hardened over the last several months. Which seems in conflict with your, and my, observations. My first thought was that the PhDs capable of independent thought probably leave academia, which is why I don't know them. I still think that's the case but I suspect that another factor is that smart people who are skeptical of the vaxx are simply keeping their mouths shut on the subject when in public, precisely because they see the religious fervor that has conquered the intellects of the Branch Covidians, and realize there is nothing to be gained from arguing with cultists who have become impervious to reason.

None was aware about the situation in Israel. None was aware the effectiveness of the jab wears off in a couple of months after the second jab. ADE might as well be an alien concept. All think there's scientific consensus. No one thinks about the long-term to their health from the jab even though most said they had severe reactions to the jab which cleared by itself. Very few are aware they are being injected by a genetic product. Adverse effects might as well be alien concepts. None know anything about the spike protein. Very few appreciate that they will be asked to take a 3rd shot.

Do not be worried, it is only chitchat. It usually changes with the popularity flavor of the day. Should you be a celebrity every stupid thing you’d say woud be proliferated as gospel.

my example. I went recently to a farewell party, where 98% of topics tightly circled the vaccination issue. A good friend of our family, surgeon, asked me if I got vaccinated. I replied that I was Organic, and that I‘d like to keep myself as such. I knew she wanted to have a good time and that she had enough alcohol for loud verbosity so I paid no attention to her antivaxer remarks. However, there was one statement that made me think she was actualy expressing her envy, because she is anything but stupid. She said that I must not come to her to treat me unvaccinated, as she would not. Actually she said it twice in some 15 or 30 minutes, Maybe it was the Proseco.

So, do not read anything into ‘it’ and, from a mental perspective, if it is not your birthday avoid parties with lots of randoms. If you do attend such parties it would be good to try to be as drunk as the average person there. I don’t drink so I avoid drinking parties.

Do not be worried, it is only chitchat. It usually changes with the popularity flavor of the day. Should you be a celebrity every stupid thing you’d say woud be proliferated as gospel.

my example. I went recently to a farewell party, where 98% of topics tightly circled the vaccination issue. A good friend of our family, surgeon, asked me if I got vaccinated. I replied that I was Organic, and that I‘d like to keep myself as such. I knew she wanted to have a good time and that she had enough alcohol for loud verbosity so I paid no attention to her antivaxer remarks. However, there was one statement that made me think she was actualy expressing her envy, because she is anything but stupid. She said that I must not come to her to treat me unvaccinated, as she would not. Actually she said it twice in some 15 or 30 minutes, Maybe it was the Proseco.

So, do not read anything into ‘it’ and, from a mental perspective, if it is not your birthday avoid parties with lots of randoms. If you do attend such parties it would be good to try to be as drunk as the average person there. I don’t drink so I avoid drinking parties.
PS. I was the only unvaxxed adult there.

That's precisely what I see from my own colleagues, who are in general way out on the right side of the bell curve.

BTW, there was an interesting study that found 25% of PhDs were refusing the vaxx, and that their opinion had only hardened over the last several months. Which seems in conflict with your, and my, observations. My first thought was that the PhDs capable of independent thought probably leave academia, which is why I don't know them. I still think that's the case but I suspect that another factor is that smart people who are skeptical of the vaxx are simply keeping their mouths shut on the subject when in public, precisely because they see the religious fervor that has conquered the intellects of the Branch Covidians, and realize there is nothing to be gained from arguing with cultists who have become impervious to reason.
So I thought this strange... last December I visited Oxford for a long weekend as a sort of getaway. I wanted to get a feel of the place and also check out the world renowned university. In any case, in my meanderings through the city I noticed something quite peculiar for the UK. A huge proportion of people on the streets, including young people wore masks. This also included people walking by themselves. We're talking out in the streets here, not in shops, restaurants etc. This really stood out to me as I thought it'd be the opposite if anything. I'd put the general IQ of the city / town as above average by way of the university being their and it being one of the most expensive places to live in the UK.

So I don't know if the PHDs are just keeping a low profile or whether that study was a bit dodge!

Remember that software folks have been following a very peculiar religion for the past decade or so.
Almost all software companies have been contaminated with a psychopathic ideology.
The following example is just one of the many rituals.
Every day, in the morning, the team partakes in a ceremony where each member needs to give an answer to these three questions:
  • What did you do yesterday?
  • What will you do today?
  • Is there any impediment?
Failure to do so can lead to discrimination, "you vs us" adversity, and even cessation of employment.
Nobody dares to question this robotic process, assumed to be the most efficient form of communication ever invented.
"I am just doing my job" is not a satisfactory answer and usually encourages "drill-down" questions by comrades.
When the boss is on vacation, the sheep follow the same procedure religiously!

With this in mind, why wouldn't they follow the Covidian cult?
They are used to "command and control" instructions and even cherish them.
One guy said to me: "These people [anti-maskers] are so stupid. What's the big deal about wearing a mask and saving lives?" to which I replied "Yeah, they just don't get the message." :-D

How is this madness going to end?
Well, when Comet-1984 hits Covid-1984, they are going to be checking their databases looking for clues!
Going from "software is religion" to "life is religion" is one hell of a ride!

"If these governors won't help, I will use my powers as president and get them out of the way."

Or better still....LISTEN TO THEM!!!!! :headbash: :headbash: :headbash:
I am particularly looking forward to burning American flags and replacing them with Floridian flags.

So I thought this strange... last December I visited Oxford for a long weekend as a sort of getaway. I wanted to get a feel of the place and also check out the world renowned university. In any case, in my meanderings through the city I noticed something quite peculiar for the UK. A huge proportion of people on the streets, including young people wore masks. This also included people walking by themselves. We're talking out in the streets here, not in shops, restaurants etc. This really stood out to me as I thought it'd be the opposite if anything. I'd put the general IQ of the city / town as above average by way of the university being their and it being one of the most expensive places to live in the UK.

So I don't know if the PHDs are just keeping a low profile or whether that study was a bit dodge!
The problem with IQ testing is that, while it is quite predictive on the left side of the bell curve, i.e., it identifies mental incapacity, it is not so useful on the right side of the bell curve... I would think of it more as a measure of one's capacity for training rather than capacity for reasoning... If anything, you would expect highly trainable individuals with low reasoning ability to take quite naturally to the propaganda, obediently walking about in nasal/oral hijab... Similarly, with getting a PhD these days, it is more about conformance to the discipline and persistence rather than any genius of note...

Don't have time now, but later want to post about federal money to colleges/universities requiring incentives for Covid vaxxination. Hubby is involved with that and on the fly I told him it's mandatory to have informed consent.
Ok - I'm going to tackle this, but first an explanation as to what I'm referencing:
ARP: American Rescue Plan (HEERF III)

Introduction​

The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund III (HEERF III) is authorized by the American Rescue Plan (ARP), Public Law 117-2, signed into law on March 11, 2021, providing $39.6 billion in support to institutions of higher education to serve students and ensure learning continues during the COVID-19 pandemic.

ARP funds are in addition to funds authorized by the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (CRRSAA), Public Law 116-260 and the Coronavirus Aid, Recovery, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, Public Law 116-136. Emergency funds available to institutions and their students under all emergency funds total $76.2 billion.

Note: This page is dedicated to the new funding (HEERF III) established by the ARP. Information about the HEERF II established by the CRRSAA can be found at this link. HEERF I established by the CARES Act can be found at this link.
My hubby tells me that one of the previous HEERFs requires that a portion of these funds be used to incentivize student vaccination. I've only located FAQ documentation in HEERF III that says "may" use the funds for that purpose:

1631479851639.png

1631480147195.png
What I'm noticing is no mention whatsoever of the required informed consent in regards to a EUA inoculation. I asked hubby about that and he wasn't aware of that being addressed as far as he knew. Shocking - no? That little detail being completely ignored across the board everywhere. And then there's that pesky little detail that nullifies EUAs if there are other viable treatments i.e. HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. Is anybody informing students that the vax they are getting is, in fact, EUA and not the FDA approved Comirnaty?

Frankly, I'm thinking by not providing adequate/realistic informed consent, these higher ed institutions are leaving themselves wide open to lawsuits when the inoculated start having adverse events/deaths. The Federal government could say it was the institutions' responsibility to provide informed consent and failing to do so is their liability. But, I guess the injured inoculants would have to make their case against their signing off on getting the vax. How nice that being age 18+ gives one legal status as opposed to formerly 21 -
an age one must be to buy tobacco products in Ohio!

I'm giving my hubby grief as I write all this including the Ten Stages of Genocide! If he's helping, even indirectly, to promote vax without truthful/factual/accurate informed consent, then he's guilty of crimes against humanity as are all others involved.

So, my thought was to compose a document/graphic that outlines truthful/factual/accurate informed consent - perhaps something that could be posted on Sott even. Sottreader's observations can be useful in addressing the highly misinformed notions among the younger set particularly (college to middle age) -

So that's going to take some time and effort to get going. I have some ideas, but need to pause for now. Please think on this as well as input from the group could prove most productive. I do think whatever is produced has to reflect hard, cold substantiated facts suitable for an informed consent document to be presented to a potential vax recipient.

To be continued. BTW - I have no experience doing anything like this, but will give it my best effort. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom