Added: You know when the PTB say we're not safe until everyone is jabbed, it could be that 4D STS are working towards hitting some threshold of people who make this choice either through overt fear, ignorance or some form of mental self-lies to justify to themselves making the choice. It might be that they think if a certain threshold is hit then the weight of the choice could lock in the whole of humanity and it would be inconsequential that a few didn't make that choice because they'll be locked in owing to the overall weight of the choice. This could explain why they seem so obsessed with people who don't want to take the jab 🤷.

Other sources say its due to them using "their satanic calender" and they must act within a certain "astrological window" where the "cosmic energies" support their wrongdoing. If they run out of this time window, failure will become much more likely. Or at least they believe this.

(This is a rough quote from "some sources", thats not from me)

Yes, unluckily he calls her doctor and she does not correct him. Foreigners are not allowed to work as docters where she lives and she also does not advertise her services under any official, academical title. At the current moment i dont feel like revealing her business name or location, sorry.

Ok, was just curious if she'd written any articles or anything.. I had assumed they were in Australia (where many doctors are from other countries) but I see the instagram guy is apparently in the US...

Added: You know when the PTB say we're not safe until everyone is jabbed, it could be that 4D STS are working towards hitting some threshold of people who make this choice either through overt fear, ignorance or some form of mental self-lies to justify to themselves making the choice. It might be that they think if a certain threshold is hit then the weight of the choice could lock in the whole of humanity and it would be inconsequential that a few didn't make that choice because they'll be locked in owing to the overall weight of the choice. This could explain why they seem so obsessed with people who don't want to take the jab 🤷.

If this is the case then full focus will turn to places like Africa to get those jabs into arms as somewhere in 4D land, someone has a computer or whatever they use that is measuring acceptance against their intended threshold.
There is only 20% or so of the global population who received the jab, there is no way they will be able to reach 100% before next spring when a real pandemic is supposed to hit. I'm sure the ones at the top of the STS pyramid are aware of that, only because they probably read the Cs sessions.

Me thinks their goal is to wipe out the rich nations first and control the survivors. Poor nations will follow suit.

There is only 20% or so of the global population who received the jab, there is no way they will be able to reach 100% before next spring when a real pandemic is supposed to hit. I'm sure the ones at the top of the STS pyramid are aware of that, only because they probably read the Cs sessions.

Me thinks their goal is to wipe out the rich nations first and control the survivors. Poor nations will follow suit.
That would be based on the fact that political class is captured at all levels.

Emphasis ZH:
Singapore has just reached a level of vaccination penetration that many other developed economies would envy: 80% of its adult population has been vaccinated. And yet, it continues to struggle with one of the worst outbreaks yet. On Sunday, the nation of 5.7 million people reported 555 new local COVID-19 cases, the most since August 2020. One day prior, Singapore recorded its 58th COVID death, a partially vaccinated 80-year-old man with a history of diabetes, hypertension and heart problems.

Rather than lowering restrictions, Singapore's Ministry of Health last week banned social gatherings at workplaces, allegedly because clusters of workers gossiping around the water cooler led to an outbreak. And in their free time, Singaporeans have been asked to attend one social gathering per day, tops.

Despite Singapore being one of the world's most heavily vaxxed countries, not much about life has changed for the worst of the COVID pandemic. Alex Cook, an infectious diseases modelling expert at the National University of Singapore, acknowledged that life had not improved "by as much as we might have hoped," despite Singapore being one of the world's most vaccinated countries.

A curious thing has happened since Singapore hit 80%, Cook reminds us: "The community cases have actually gone up since reaching 80 per cent coverage, in part because we're allowing more social events for those who are vaccinated and, I dare say, more fatigue at the control measures," Cook told the ABC.

And the outlook isn't exactly positive: Gan Kim Yong, co-chair of the multi-ministry task force, said the "worrying" spike in infections would "probably get to 2,000 new cases a day," describing the next two to four weeks as "crucial."

It's a lesson that's not unique to Singapore; "One main lesson from across South-East Asia is that it is incredibly hard to prevent Delta's spread and, as Singapore shows, even high vaccination rates will not help that much," Cook added.

While they're mostly symptomatic, Singapore is still finding a lot of breakthrough infections among the vaccinated. At this point, it's only the latest piece of evidence to suggest that even the revised official efficacy rate of the Pfizer jab just isn't realistic when we look at the case numbers.

Another scientist said the continued spread is merely a sign that 80% vaccinated is still "too low for delta". Leong Hoe Nam, an infectious diseases expert from Singapore's Rophi Clinic, said the Delta strain had moved the goalposts, in terms of what level of community vaccination was necessary.

But looking at recent waves of COVID infections in the US, Europe and in Asia, it's starting to look like that virus simply adapts so quickly, vaccines just aren't effective enough. Maybe natural immunity is the better rout after all.

Still no official data for my country, but I managed to find data for one county. They just started to release this data but I wonder how long will this be permitted.

31 admissions and 16 dismissals. Unvaccinated, 20 patients were admitted for treatment, those who received two doses of sinofarm nine and one patient who was vaccinated with a Pfizer.

Admission of 61 people was recorded, while 53 were discharged. 30 unvaccinated patients were admitted for treatment, those who received two doses of Sinofarm 26, with one patient with Pfizer, three with Sputnik and one with Astrazeneka.

The admission of 58 people was recorded, while 60 were discharged. 34 unvaccinated patients were admitted for treatment, while the other patients received two doses of Sinofarm.

Are you hiding an Australian under the floorboards?
And people think this will end peacefully. Random people you don't even know will turn you in for more rations.

24abaa429c53c408.png

Has anyone come across this video or similar. The lawyer is very serious about this happening in October with a woman already accosted in her own home?
URGENT Property Ownership news for NSW (October 11). What every Australian needs to know now!
What does this mean for living men and women?
Plus Learning Your Rights & more. Published August 18, 2021

He also has a website he refers people to:

Welcome to Educate-For-Protection​

” For this claim ” – Prepositional Phrase

This project is about educating for our protection and our Human Rights, Constitutional Rights and our Lawful Rights.

This is a collaboration of the work from many people, over many years and time spent in Australian, corporate courts.

The aim is the sharing of the knowledge that has been withheld from the sovereign Australian people, by the corporations that have usurped and replaced the Commonwealth of Australia, the de Jure Parliament of the Commonwealth.

The Commonwealth of Australia (Inc) is a trading corporation, registered at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (US SEC) at corporate United States, Washington D.C., currently under US Military occupation since the first week of January, 2021.

This project promoted the proof and the Fact that the Australian Electors have been deceived that the Commonwealth of Australia continues as an ‘insolvent’ trading business, under a corporate structure, registered under the United States Corporation, currently under Military occupation and Administration under foreign influence, where upon a current United States Supreme Court Case is ‘pending’, for the Insolvency of the United States Corporation.

In my opinion there mightbe a high percentage of people that got the vax out of being vexed, but against of their core belief and ultimately free will.
I totally agree. In fact I'd go a step further and say each person that took the jab did it for legitimate reasons (at least subjectively) be it fear of covid, being threatened with job loss, being threatened with not being able to travel etc. People can debate about whether certain reasons for taking the jab carry more weight than others on some sort of cosmic scale but the end result is the same. In the end we won't really know what the full intentions and effects of the jab are until some time has passed.

My perception of the universe is that it can pander to our emotions and situations in certain regards but in others it can be quite cut and dry. E.g. if I drink alcohol beyond a certain threshold, I will probably get sick regardless of the reasons that lead me to drink be they legitimate or illegitimate reasons. It's interesting though that this threshold is not the same for everyone.

To cut a long story short, I don't think simply injecting the jab or not will be the ultimate decider in whatever game we're playing but it's hard to see it not carrying a significant weight given its importance to the PTB and presumably the controllers in 4D STS.

In the end we wait and see but it must be said the prognosis isn't looking that great on this whole affair and there will probably be consequences that may not be nice.

Ps, like you I have family members that have taken the jab and I can't say 100% what my situation will be long term as indeed soldiers can turn up to my house and forcibly inject me where there's literally nothing I can do about it. It is a possibility no matter how slim for now. So the situation is fluid and for sure many so called unjabbed right now will fold before it's all said and done - it's all about the PTB finding the right pressure points. This is why I wonder who the last refusers will be - one thing is for sure, their courage will be a thing to behold.

Last edited:
@XPan

I am in two minds about it. The anti mind comes from the

- Recent simulation games to exit the pandemic created by the Basis Camp associated with Die Basis which is a political party with roughly 60 000 members and a seat in parliament. Does the Corona Committee have a political substrate?
- The obsession with the PCR covid test.
- Some interviews of the same person interviewed, seem more ‘prepared’ than others, in case of the psychology expert. That might be purely subjective, but it helps my doubts.

I am not sure if i fully understand you

(My mind is a bit slow since I have been ill a longer time - but getting better). Anyway, it is good to have thoughts and be critical, of course, Ina.

The recent simulation game startled me a little bit, too, to be honest. I "jumped" over the whole thing.

Apparently the idea of the simulation was to show the public, what the German government should have done / should do based on a pletoria of good knowledge, insights and studies from real experts regarding the Plandemic. We also know, that the German Government has done anything but that - and basically played their own games, sidelining the whole juridical system and laws in the country.

Die Basis

The political party - the Basis - was, if I recall correctly, originally created back in time, with the thought of that the government would less be able to interfere juridically (with its fake plandemic laws) over members in a party, which aim to run in the next german election. You have (or should have !) certain protections juridically when acting though a party. So, being lawyers and part of a political party, I believe they thought they would have some immunity to run their juridical cases in the German courts.

Well... unfortunately - the German Government gave a rats a** - and raided both judges homes (as well party members) by confiscating material from their homes - which was a threshold crossed that never, ever should been crossed in a democratic state. I have then not followed the political ambitions and goals of the party "The Basis".

I do not understand following sentence
(I understand the words, but not the meaning "political substrate")

Does the Corona Committee have a political substrate?

The obsession with the PCR tests... That is a good one. The lawyers invested a lot into trying to crack the false PCR tests, didn't they ? I personally do consider the PCR test to be one of the most important cornerstones.

Yet - what are cornerstones worth - when "the whole world" ignores laws, rules and considerations, sidelines all common sense and medical studies, including even the largest of scientists showing the truth... ? When the juridical world (in many countries) has giving up doing their job to defend the constitutions and laws... Instead they are defending the lying games of the PTB. Well, it seems like then it all doesn't help that the PCR tests are false.

Without PCR - there would be no plandemic. But the whole world is keeping up the charade at all levels. The lies are becoming the "truth". I don't know if the lawyers can break this. The Investigative Corona Committee once said, i believe 8 months ago - we layers can not break the spell of what is going on. Because ultimately - it is the PEOPLE who are needed for break the House of Cards !

Well. Most people are still under the spell, and so, the House of Cards still stands.

One thing the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin did accomplish (I think), is a much wider (relative) awareness in ordinary people, that the PCR tests aren't as solid as the PTB claimed.

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.
Just got informed the father of a friend and another acquaintance both got acute leukemia. Not a common cancer.

Last edited:
It's been said that when folks have nothing left to lose, they lose it. Well if this covid business hasn't changed our lives how about if we add in a financial crisis. Janet Yellen sent Nancy Pelosi a letter telling her if she doesn't remove her head from where the sun doesn't shine by October 1st were all going to be in a world of hurt. This piece below pretty much sums up the event the C's might have been referring to. This will certainly take place if the banks go south, no one will be thinking about the jab, at least not in the way it's been defined lately.

E_WxLjJVUAI-V4X.png

Janet's letter to Nancy Pelosi

Attach19329_20210915_201900.jpg

F0BFDF24-6765-4C4E-99A0-3A883AE8E761.pngHas anyone come across this video or similar. The lawyer is very serious about this happening in October with a woman already accosted in her own home?
URGENT Property Ownership news for NSW (October 11). What every Australian needs to know now!
What does this mean for living men and women?
Plus Learning Your Rights & more. Published August 18, 2021

He also has a website he refers people to:

Welcome to Educate-For-Protection​

” For this claim ” – Prepositional Phrase

This project is about educating for our protection and our Human Rights, Constitutional Rights and our Lawful Rights.

This is a collaboration of the work from many people, over many years and time spent in Australian, corporate courts.

The aim is the sharing of the knowledge that has been withheld from the sovereign Australian people, by the corporations that have usurped and replaced the Commonwealth of Australia, the de Jure Parliament of the Commonwealth.

The Commonwealth of Australia (Inc) is a trading corporation, registered at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (US SEC) at corporate United States, Washington D.C., currently under US Military occupation since the first week of January, 2021.

This project promoted the proof and the Fact that the Australian Electors have been deceived that the Commonwealth of Australia continues as an ‘insolvent’ trading business, under a corporate structure, registered under the United States Corporation, currently under Military occupation and Administration under foreign influence, where upon a current United States Supreme Court Case is ‘pending’, for the Insolvency of the United States Corporation.
Thank you so much :flowers: happyliza, for sharing this.

I feel this is a very important message for those who don’t know much about how the Australian “Government” and “legal system“ has been established. Some of it I knew through others I have spoken with in recent years, but some was new and helpful. There is some really important information in this message.

The man speaking is not a lawyer (he emphasises this) and in a few parts of the message he is he is not particularly clear with his information (he jumps around a bit, but he is clearly stressed and a bit overwhelmed). For anyone new to this knowledge, he has missed a few pertinent issues that would help people comprehend the bigger picture and link things together, but perhaps he covers this in other chats or information he makes available when you connect with their group.

I watched this entire clip.

He points out the fact that the Australian Government is run by a registered business called THE LEGISLATURE (1 November 1999) which began paying tax 1 July 2000. He provides some background information, pathways and links that prove his statements and many other things he speaks of.

I searched the records he suggested and post a snapshot of the result here for anyone interested. AF488CCF-E95B-48AC-A796-F57E7BFCB582.png

Some focus points covered:

‘SCAMDEMIC’ He indicates that the Covid “scamdemic” is a cover for what is really going on...

“THE ABOLITION OF PROPERTY CERTIFICATES of your family home”.
This applies in NSW from 11 October, 2021.

(‘They’ love that number 11)

“THE INTERNATIONAL COVENANT ON CIVIL AND POLITICAL RIGHTS”
an international treaty signed by Australia in August 1980
and gives an example of a recent court case to emphasise how important it is for every single Australian to know about this document.

AUSTRALIAN POLICE FORCE ARE NOT POLICE / WEARING BLACK FOR A REASON THEY ARE THE MILITARY. This is discussed briefly.
With relation to the “The International Covenant...” there is important information in this clip that would be very useful for anyone who finds themselves being arrested or detained... for example, not wearing a mask, not submitting to vaccination, not ‘obeying’ emergency legal directives... (even when there has been no legal declaration of an emergency!)

THE VICTORIAN CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ACT 2006 - he says that no matter where you live in Australia, you have access to this Law through the Supreme Court, no one can stop you from using it. Why use the Victorian law? Because it’s the only [Australian] one in existence! [that protects you].

VACCINE PRESSURE
He give some basic advice regarding employers and vaccination pressure. His approach is pretty much exactly what Catherine Austin-Fitts mentioned in a recent article - focusing on the insurance and liability side of things and responsibility of that sitting with the employer if they attempt to force employees to take the vaccination through the ‘no jab, no job’ approach. Wants to see employers educated regarding their role and their rights.

A note about the reference to ‘THE COVENANT’
Is anyone aware of the origins of this term? What ‘covenant’ and between whom they are referring to? I am wondering if it relates directly to the covenant mentioned by the C’s ( which from memory I think was made with Nordic STS? ) or are there just ‘covenants’ sneakily squirrelled away all over the place... 🤔

Last edited:
The other day, I listened to Delingpole interviewing Clif High. Clif appears to me as somewhat ‘crazy’, full of himself and over confident in his theories (of which many are most likely false). However, there was one thing he described that has stayed on my mind, and I think he might be on to something - in his schizophrenic world, maybe he does pick up some true signals here and there.

It was his description of what he calls ‘The Bug’. He says that the world has, since thousands of years, been taken over by this insect/mantis race (or was it just one mantis?) who lives in another dimension. They have no emotions, and they want to enslave humankind into a ‘hive mind’ by manipulating their thoughts. Moreover, according to Clif, these ‘insects’ can’t do anything directly themselves (in 3D), so they’ve invaded the minds of powerful people that will then do their bidding.

It sounds crazy, but I remember some discussions with the C’s about the praying mantis type of race in another dimension. And the more I think about it, the more I feel that what is happening now, they way things are imposed and pushed feels...it’s hard to describe...but it feels exactly like it’s done by a cold, mechanistic and unemotional ‘hive mind’ of insects!

Just throwing this out here fwiw. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom