I guess my thinking in regards to this is well if it was beaming for instance, whats the solution? Well its still to have good psychic hygiene and knowing your machine. I would really recommend the interview on MindMatters mate i think it gives really good practical advice. I know for me that I prefer to take the responsibility and use it as a solid reminder for doing the work otherwise i think i would get caught in the same loop again. Thinking of IT being out there instead of my own ability to resolve it in here.

Oh, for sure, I totally agree. Just meant my post as a line of thought I found interesting, not as something we could do anything about practically except, as you say, keep working on ourselves. Thanks for the podcast recommendation! I listened to about half of it while working the other day but thought I'd save it for when I can pay full attention.

Today's laugh injection - paging Lesco Brandon at Walmart, Target, Big Lots, and PetSmart:

From comments:
  • I hope you found Lesco. He's always getting lost, most of the time he doesn't even know where he is. :)
  • Everytime Lessco Brandon goes out he gets lost.
  • I do believe if I had a newborn I would name him Lesco Brandon. I honestly believe his name would be respected throughout his life
  • And somehow, this stuff NEVER gets old, it literally gets better! I'm looking for a Ben Dover & a Lessko Brandon!
  • Clerk: What does he look like? Customer: a 76 YO white male, has tendency of wandering, sleeping in the middle of his speech and thought he was a president
  • I'm gonna name my next kid Brandon, just so I can yell "Let's go, Brandon!" every time we are out in public.
  • If you do this in California they may call the cops on you. But, they defunded the police and cops won't show up anyway lol
  • The down votes are the people that Voted for "Let's Go Brandon" more than once in Nov. 2020.
  • This is America coming together! Loud and clear! " Let's go Brandon"
  • This war cry is admittedly juvenile at this point but it's rallying the people and I'm all about it. Let's Go Brandon until we flush that 💩 out of the swamp!!!
:thup:

How do people even begin to deal with this legally when their own governments and their every arm is compromised and corrupted. I'm only speaking of those with eyes to see, as for the others, well they're too busy enjoying the false promises of freedom - at some point in the future.

Here also something to laugh about; a classic example of doublespeak, BoJo states it plainly and simply as a complete contradiction, full on Monthy Python in this 1 minute sales pitch for Sky news yesterday, from 0:34 onwards. He basically wants everyone to get 'vaccine' boosters, because the thing doesn't protect you from getting it or spreading it, so you need to get another one of those things that didn't protect you from getting it or spreading it. How can this guy say all this without bursting into a fit of laughter with the absolute absurdity of it:

(Pierre) I would like to know why the 3rd dose, 4th dose, 5th dose... Is it only to...

(Joe) That's to cover up the fact that it's not working.

A: They keep hitting snags. It's not nice to try to control Mother Nature.

Reuters just released an article stating that the CDC may update the definition of full vaccination to comprise booster shots.

Programming complete indeed; again i am absolutely in awe and mind boggled at the enormity of the job they have done to get a staggering 88% of people who are just not able to see and hear and get this. The train is running!

The warped mind of pathocratic nutcase Tony Blair is back in UK political discourse, now claiming that it's our "civic duty" to be jabbed. It's so grim watching the political scene in the UK, and the return of this old bastard is grim indeed. He now wants pregnant women and children to get the jab. And of course the MSM in old blighty just lap it up, no pushback, no questioning. I genuinely wonder just how many people in the UK listen to this man.

I have always loathed that greedy fool. The lying git took us down the garden path with the war in Iraq and then we got rid of him for a while. Not that his replacements were up to much. He is now a multi-millionaire selling himself as an after dinner speaker with his little sticky fingers in various lucrative advisory roles in dodgy corporate bodies. He can shove his "civic duty" where the sun doesn't shine.

Some little gems here from the utter nonsense that comes out of the mouths of the people we look up to lead the UK.

Cabinet ministers are also at odds on the issue of mask-wearing, with Health Secretary Sajid Javid urging his fellow Conservative MPs to wear masks in the crowded Commons chamber.

But Jacob Rees-Mogg, the leader of the Commons, has suggested Tory MPs do not need to wear masks in parliament because they "know each other".

Everyone must know by now that the bilious hot air coming out of the mouths of some of these so called politicians is so rancid and toxic that no self-respecting virus would have anything to do with it. Therefore they do not need to mask up.

Asked on a visit to a vaccination centre in west London on Friday whether MPs should be leading by example on the issue - and whether he himself would wear a mask in parliament - the prime minister refused to say whether he would don a face covering in the Commons in future.

"I think there are lots of steps that we need to take to continue to follow the guidance," he replied.

Classic BoJo speak for "b****r off and mind your own business.

@hlat you still haven't apologized for your rudeness and insults earlier in the thread and you continue being rude by downvoting messages here without even explaining what your disagree with.

It seems that you have not looked at the reasons for your aggressiveness and just continue to do the same. A part of the Work is to look at our actions and potential programs as objectively as possible in order to untangle ourselves from these automatic reactions. You seem to be frustrated and that is understandable, but you are projecting this frustration on other forum members.

Meanwhile, in Canada...
"Ontario Premier Doug Ford announced that over the next six months that the province will slowly lift all COVID-19 restrictions including proof of vaccination and mask mandates."

Yeah, we'll see.

The Spanish government is paying back all the fines issued during the lockdown last year:

A Spanish court’s recent ruling that the country’s strict Covid lockdown and state of alarm was unconstitutional means around a million fines issued during that period can now be claimed back.

In early July 2021, Spain’s Constitutional Court ruled that the state of emergency that was declared on March 14th 2020 was unconstitutional.

The emergency measures which were implemented as Covid infections took hold of Spain for the first time resulted in the country’s 47 million inhabitants being confined to their homes, which according to magistrates suspended fundamental rights.

More than a million fines were handed out by Spanish police during this two-month period to people who were out in the street or travelling somewhere without a justified reason.

The penalty for breaking Covid restrictions during the first lockdown went from €600 for minor offences to €30,000 for very serious offences.

Here also something to laugh about; a classic example of doublespeak, BoJo states it plainly and simply as a complete contradiction, full on Monthy Python in this 1 minute sales pitch for Sky news yesterday, from 0:34 onwards. He basically wants everyone to get 'vaccine' boosters, because the thing doesn't protect you from getting it or spreading it, so you need to get another one of those things that didn't protect you from getting it or spreading it. How can this guy say all this without bursting into a fit of laughter with the absolute absurdity of it:

Reuters just released an article stating that the CDC may update the definition of full vaccination to comprise booster shots.

Programming complete indeed; again i am absolutely in awe and mind boggled at the enormity of the job they have done to get a staggering 88% of people who are just not able to see and hear and get this. The train is running!
The beauty of his talk was:
The first two "vaccinations" stopped you from getting seriously ill and die .... and the booster will stop you from catching it and passing it on.

Yes I agree, how did he keep his serious face while talking!!
Booster is the solution...😭

As we approach the first "fully-vaxxed" winter here in the west, things are not looking good with the advent of the booster-flu combo jab.
Medical care has been severely compromised. Supply chains are on the border of collapse. People are fooled by the false 'back to normal'.

Winter 2021-2022: the perfect storm. 🥶

Screenshot_20211023-123944.png
"Consumers around the world are about to get socked with even higher prices on everyday items, companies from food giant Unilever Plc to lubricant maker WD-40 Co. warned this week as they grapple with supply difficulties."

Edit: do we have a thread for economy stuff or is it ok to post here? Feel free to delete if post doesn't belong here.

Back
Top Bottom