Now that they have fired all the good nurses. The only ones left are the obedient Nazis.

Same with the police force. They are rooting us out.
My mother was a nurse in the '60s and '70s, she would sometimes come home literally crying about something one of the psychopathic nurses did. She said that most nurses and doctors were great people, but some were evidently like the nurse in this video. It's like they have been waiting for their day in the sun.

Edit: do we have a thread for economy stuff or is it ok to post here?

We have the Economic Reset thread here:

To be fair, China seems to be heavily involved in this plandemic. One of the most obvious pieces of evidence is that nowhere did as many people "die from covid" or "drop dead on the streets" as initially in Wuhan. Incidentally, that was after the CCP "disinfected" Wuhan by pumping lots of who-knows-what into the air and on the streets:

The Chinese influence in the WHO is also well established. Both the initial scare stories from Wuhan and the WHO guidelines were among the main drivers for the whole plandemic setup.

So China is certainly involved to a good degree, even though there have been reports that the CCP decided not to honor their earlier deals with the Western globalists and basically try to become the dominant force themselves. Don't know if any of that is true.

As to Clif High, I also think that he overstates the importance of the CCP in what is going on in the US. At the same time, he also thinks that the ultimate driver behind all this is a kind of alien intelligence that influences or controls major players in the world. Which is more or less in line with our research here.
First you were peddling false fact checks. Then you were defending a disinfo interview.

@hlat you still haven't apologized for your rudeness and insults earlier in the thread and you continue being rude by downvoting messages here without even explaining what your disagree with.

It seems that you have not looked at the reasons for your aggressiveness and just continue to do the same. A part of the Work is to look at our actions and potential programs as objectively as possible in order to untangle ourselves from these automatic reactions. You seem to be frustrated and that is understandable, but you are projecting this frustration on other forum members.
@hlat It looks like you have confused the executive order for private companies (which does not exist) with the executive order for federal employees (which does exist). The "fact check" article which you attacked refers to the latter and is correct, even linking directly to the executive order which you claimed doesn't exist:

So everything in that article I posted was actually correct, yet you attacked and insulted me for posting it. I expect either an apology from you or a good explanation why you think that the above is incorrect.
You posted false information. Then you doubled down your support of a false fact check.

There may be no OSHA mandate at the moment, but the fact that a member here posted a link that suggested there is is not something that is beyond the realm of possibility
If I'm being generous, Joe actually gave you an out and a way to save face. Apparently it wasn't good enough for you.

You should pay more attention: The Bitchute video and the article I posted did not talk about the executive order for private businesses. That one does not exist yet, which I also pointed out. What they are talking about is the executive order for federal employees, which does exist (unlike what the Bitchute video claimed):
In this case, a "fact check" article actually does help:

USPS EMPLOYEES​

While USPS is not one of the agencies subject to the vaccine mandate by Biden’s order for federal employees, it does fall under the OSHA rule as the company has more than 100 employees. Vaccine mandate details for the USPS are not yet fully determined.
You gaslighted SevenFeathers. She was paying attention just fine to what you were saying. Your fact check included this garbage about a OSHA rule that does not exist, and later you flat out lied about the very same fact check, "the article I posted did not talk about the executive order for private businesses". You tried to make it seem like she made a mistake, when you are the one standing by a false fact check.

You apologize to SevenFeathers.

If I'm being generous, Joe actually gave you an out and a way to save face. Apparently it wasn't good enough for you.

You should quote what Joe actually told you:

Calm down please Hlat. You're over-reacing and being rude.

And you are continuing with the same rudeness and aggressiveness while refusing to even look at the cause of it. I am not your enemy, yet you are behaving as if I am and accusing me of "being an agent of the Matrix" and now "gaslighting".

Let's stick to the truth here: A summary of a Bitchute video with several false claims was posted here. The "fact check" article I posted refuted most of those claims with links to sources. Only the USPS part is debatable, the rest isn't - namely that all federal employees, as well as Moderna and Pfizer have vaxx mandates, unlike what the Bitchute video claimed.

I despise the fact checkers probably as much as you do, yet this does not mean that those articles cannot contain truthful information. Just like alternative media or Bitchute can contain both truth and lies.

So everything in that article I posted was actually correct
Only the USPS part is debatable
There you go again, the same as you did to SevenFeathers. So which is it? Everything correct? Part debatable? There's no debate. There never was. It's false. No OSHA vaccine mandate over USPS or private businesses.

You're the agent defending a false fact check and a Weidner video.

Beate Bahner who in Germany went against the lockdown measures in the beginning, before she dropped it or was stopped, came back with a book
Regarding the German book Corona-Impfung: Was Ärzte und Patienten unbedingt wissen sollten it arrived yesterday. Four hundred pages 39 chapters with references after each, a list of abbreviations, bibliography, and index at the end. Initially I thought she had written it with others, but actually Sucharit Bhakdi and Karina Reiß, only wrote the introduction. The book has of course a stronger focus on the legal aspects than on the biological, but to back up the legal aspect, she includes more than enough statistics on the side effects. She begins the book with the Hippocratic Oath, a powerful reminder, although one should almost think that some doctors, including those involved with political responsibility and research, have signed up for an "oath of hypocrisy" with regard to ethical standards.

I think this book is useful for people who know some German, because it gives a different basis to think about vaccination than ten articles written to inform people in general, to alert them, or warn them. Investing in supplements is good, and I have done it, but knowledge about the legal status, one's option and the science behind the vaccines and the virus, is complementary in terms of protection to resources spend on supplements. The legal aspects in the book are with reference to German law, but I could imagine that neighboring countries like Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, and the Netherlands would have sufficiently similar legal frameworks, for the book to be helpful.

Leaving the book, I noticed:
Pilot project in Lucerne: New mothers need a health pass to stay in contact with their newborn babies. Translated from the intro in French to the FB video post by Ema Krusi:
Pilot project: mothers denied access to their babies.
In October 2021, the maternity hospital in Lucerne (Switzerland) announced its pilot project: mothers who have just given birth will have to present a health pass if they want to continue to be in contact with their baby, their newborn.
Last I looked at her site was in August 2020; I think she has more followers now. At the time, they closed her shoe shop down temporarily because she did not enforce masks. The situation was precarious, but she has survived. Good for her. I don't know if some areas of Switzerland are more totalitarian than others, but that is perhaps a question for the Swiss.

There you go again, the same as you did to SevenFeathers. So which is it? Everything correct? Part debatable? There's no debate. There never was. It's false. No OSHA vaccine mandate over USPS or private businesses.

You're the agent defending a false fact check and a Weidner video.

Right now you are acting like an agent with your aggressiveness and rudeness while refusing to listen even to Joe.

You are also lying by omitting the fact that the article I posted did refute several claims from that video and linked to verifiable sources. It was not just about OSHA and mandates for private businesses.

It is in fact no secret that OSHA has not created a mandate for private businesses yet:

Oct. 7, 2021

Last month, President Biden asked the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to write rules that would require companies with more than 100 employees to mandate coronavirus vaccinations or weekly testing. But with OSHA still going through a lengthy rule-making process, which could take several more weeks, the White House is urging companies to act now.

archive.md

And neither did I "defend a Weidner video", which is another lie. What I posted was about China's role in the scamdemic, which seems to be substantial. I also clarified Clif High's position, which as I said seems to be incorrect at least to some degree.

When will you stop these attacks and finally look at the cause of your aggressive behaviour?

I was reading Vladimir Putin's speech in Valdai and in it he mentions:

Furthermore, the technological revolution, impressive achievements in artificial intelligence, electronics, communications, genetics, bioengineering, and medicine open up enormous opportunities, but at the same time, in practical terms, they raise philosophical, moral and spiritual questions that were until recently the exclusive domain of science fiction writers. What will happen if machines surpass humans in the ability to think? Where is the limit of interference in the human body beyond which a person ceases being himself and turns into some other entity? What are the general ethical limits in the world where the potential of science and machines are becoming almost boundless? What will this mean for each of us, for our descendants, our nearest descendants – our children and grandchildren?

This is more than a warning...

I was reading Vladimir Putin's speech in Valdai and in it he mentions:

This is more than a warning...
At this Valdai Conference, Vladimir Putin has shown himself to be a true World Leader. There is no one in the West and the East that comes anywhere close to him in my opinion. The vast majority of current world level politicians are like school kids compared to him. The things he said and how he said them impress the hell out of me.

Credible scientists warning about potential of prion disease after coronavirus vaccine have been dismissed by the mainstream media.

Dire Prediction Proven Correct: Woman Develops Deadly Prion Disease After Covid Shot​

A recent news broadcast in France featured a man whose wife became critically ill with prion disease after her second dosage of the Pfizer vaccine. During the broadcast, a physician confirmed that the vast majority adverse events from the mRNA injection are not reported.
Marc Doyer has gone public with his story, and believes strongly that it is no coincidence that his wife is dying as a direct result of the vaccine. During the clip exclusively translated for RAIR Foundation USA, Doyer says in part:
Simply put, we can’t talk about coincidence anymore, because when you develop a disease that’s one case in a million, which is also aggressive, with less than 12 cases per year in France and if you develop the first symptoms 15 days after the second injection of the vaccine which you aren’t familiar with, then we can’t allow ourselves to speak of coincidence anymore. It isn’t possible.
Mr. Doyer also claimed that their physician has another patient with similar symptoms.
Watch the clip featuring Marc Doyer (full transcript below):

Dr. Martin Blachier: Most Adverse Reactions to mRNA Vaccine are Not Reported​

Dr. Martin Blachier was also featured on the French broadcast. Blachier has become prominent as an expert of the coronavirus in France. Blacier stated that it is a known fact that adverse reactions are not being reported. He claims that there is “a ratio of 1 to 10 or even 1 to 100!”
Watch (full transcript below):

Are Deadly Prion Diseases Associated with the Covid Vaccine?​

According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), prion diseases “are a family of rare progressive neurodegenerative disorders that affect both humans and animals.” While the prion proteins are “not completely understood,” they are “found most abundantly in the brain.” One example of a prion disease is Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD).
The CDC continues:
The abnormal folding of the prion proteins leads to brain damage and the characteristic signs and symptoms of the disease. Prion diseases are usually rapidly progressive and always fatal.
As reported at RAIR in May, Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier warned that the coronavirus vaccine could lead to “neurodegenerative illness:”
Montagnier states that there ‘are sequences that resemble the prion sequences in the RNA of the coronavirus’ and could therefore ‘disorder the natural proteins in the brain, modifying them to make prions.’
Montagnier also expressed concern about potential future problems from the vaccine that could take “five to ten years” to manifest.

https://twitter.com/Marc_Doyer/status/1448002236123058184
In July, MIT scientist Stephanie Seneff also told RAIR that she is concerned about a potential increase in prion disease such as Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease (CJD) from the vaccine. Seneff also noted the possibility of the diseases becoming apparent after “ten to fifteen years.”
Credible scientists warning about potential of prion disease after coronavirus vaccine have been dismissed by the mainstream media.

Clip #1 Transcript​

We can’t listen to everyone, but here’s one testimony which could be representative, I think Marc Doyer is on the line with us? Hello Mr. Doyer.
—Yes, hello.
You wife is in the hospital in critical condition following her vaccination. I’ve invited Dr. Martin Blachier to be present here with us.
She has developed a prion illness following the second injection of the Pfizer vaccine.
— Yes.
First of all, I imagine that this must be difficult for you and your wife.
It’s a catastrophe, certainly. We can only sympathize and hope the fastest recovery possible for her. Is there a connection between the vaccination and this Prion illness?
I’m not familiar with it.
—She being cared for at a special hospital, because her case is too complicated for a traditional hospital.
Before coming forward, I’ve done quite a lot of research, because it’s important to understand the subject and to be precise.
First of all, it’s important to know that this is a disease that occurs one case in a million.
I’ve decided to come forward, not just because of my own case, but unfortunately my wife’s condition is hopeless and there’s no recovery. It’s a condition that’s completely rare and there’s no treatment. Simply put, we can’t talk about coincidence anymore, because when you develop a disease that’s one case in a million, which is also aggressive, with less than 12 cases per year in France and if you develop the first symptoms 15 days after the second injection of the vaccine which you aren’t familiar with, then we can’t allow ourselves to speak of coincidence anymore. It isn’t possible.
With what I’m saying, I imagine this could happen to other people, but I hope not. It’s important to mention that my wife’s doctor, it took him a long time, around a month and half to decide to declare this as a suspected case [of adverse reaction], because there are many elements of her condition which make it impossible to speak of coincidences.
Our doctor has another patient, another lady, who has similar symptoms to my wife’s, which fortunately for her have not become worse. I’m sorry, I’m not very relaxed because I’m in a extremely complicated situation.

Clip # 2 Transcript:​

Another thing I’d like to say is: there are cases of severe adverse reaction with this vaccine.
Everyone is saying it. So it’s not being hidden. There’s myocarditis, pericarditis and facial paralysis. We know that and it has been admitted by European, American and French medical agencies. No one is saying there aren’t severe adverse reactions. You can find them. Even those that are declared are far fewer than the actual number of cases that exist, because not every case is declared.
That’s just the reality. No one has ever tried to hide that.
— So we’re back to benefit vs. risk
in these cases.
—Still, it’s somewhat hidden
—There are just a few, perhaps a dozen reported to the ASN. Voilà! Extremely few.
Then people say that not all cases are being reported. It’s true. We know that in pharmacovigilance, not all are reported. There’s a ratio of 1 to 10 or even 1 to 100!

Some people at my job are starting to get so called breakthrough infections. None that I know off has had an easy time of it. A lady in her 50s got the booster together with the flu shot the week before last week - she was ill last week, had to take a number of days off.

There's also been an uptick at work of people generally being ill I've noticed.

I think winter is going to be interesting to the vaccinated. Whilst the jabbed deal with biological consequences, the unjabbed will probably be dealing with political and potentially economic consequences. It appears the price for the latter (economic and political freedom) is to compromise the former (biological health).

Changing the narrative...again.

Coronavirus: covid defined as seasonal disease.

Covid-19 is a seasonal disease and its transmission is associated with low temperatures and humidity, as is the case with influenza and other colds caused by coronaviruses, according to a study by the Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal).

The study, published Thursday in the journal Nature Computational Science, also highlights the "considerable" contribution of aerosol transmission and the need to adopt measures that promote "air hygiene".

Initially, scientists ruled out that Sars-CoV-2 behaved as a seasonal virus similar to the influenza virus because it appeared to transmit with the same intensity throughout the year.

An early study with theoretical models suggested that weather was not an important factor, given the large number of susceptible people with no prior immunity to the virus.

However, some observations suggested that the initial spread of the virus in China occurred at a latitude between 30 and 50 degrees north, with low humidity levels and cold temperatures of between 5°C and 11°C.

"The question of whether covid-19 is a truly seasonal disease becomes increasingly important to implement effective interventions," said ISGlobal's Climate and Health program director and study coordinator, Xavier Rodó.

In statements to Efe, he recalled that ISGlobal developed "one of only two predictive computational models that have been applied in many countries, with very positive results in most of them".

ISGlobal researchers have analyzed the association of temperature and humidity in the initial phase of virus spread in 162 countries, correlated it with the transmission rate of Sars-CoV-2, and found that higher transmission rates are associated with lower temperatures and humidity.

They have also analyzed the evolution of this association between climate and disease over time, and whether it was consistent at different geographical scales using a statistical method specifically designed to identify similar patterns of variation, i.e. a pattern recognition tool in different time windows.

Thus, they found that the first pandemic waves decreased with increasing temperature and humidity, and that the second wave increased with decreasing temperature and humidity. However, this pattern broke down during the summer on all continents.

"This could be due to several factors, including massive concentrations of young people, tourism and air conditioning, among others," justified ISGlobal researcher Alejandro Fontal.

When they studied the correlations with climate in southern hemisphere countries, where the virus arrived later, they observed the same pattern of behavior.

The effects of climate were most evident at temperatures between 12ºC and 18ºC and humidity levels between 4 and 12 g/m3, although the researchers have cautioned that these are indicative ranges, due to the limited time of records.

Finally, using an epidemiological model, the study shows that incorporating temperature into the transmission rate works best for predicting the rise and fall of different waves, particularly the first and third waves in Europe.

"Our results as a whole support the idea that covid-19 is a truly seasonal infection, similar to influenza and the other common cold coronaviruses," Rodó concluded.

This seasonality, according to the researchers, could contribute to the transmission of Sars-CoV-2, as low humidity conditions reduce the size of aerosols and thus increase airborne transmission of seasonal viruses such as influenza.

"This association justifies the need to sanitize the air through better ventilation of indoor spaces, as aerosols can remain suspended for longer," according to Rodó, who stressed the need to include meteorological parameters in the planning and evaluation of control measures.

So, now it's just a simple flu! How did we not realize it before! ( 😡😡😡🤬 )

Back
Top Bottom