A whistleblower spills the beans on what could be a massive blow to those who stand on the side of freedom of choice.

LEAK: Aus. Government Plans to Freeze ABN &/or TFN of the Unvaccinated​

Services Australia has contracted an IT firm to upgrade its systems to better work with other Australian Government bodies. One of which being the Australian Immunization Register.

The works being carried out include implementation of a system which will allow the Australian government to “freeze” the ABN and/or TFN of any Australian citizen that is unvaccinated.

A shocking move further towards a dystopian dictatorship.

Any Australian that is not up to date with their immunization schedule could potentially have their life turned upside down by these new powers.

The Australian Immunization Register contains a list of vaccines that it has determined we must have in order to be safe. It was originally called the Australian Childhood Immunization Register but this was changed in 2016.

As of the end of 2016 the Childhood Immunization Register will simply be called the Australian Immunisation Register. Now why would that be?
Shocking! Adults Now Fall Under No Jab, No Pay Vaccine Law
As you see from the quote above we wrote about this back in 2015. These plans have been in the works for many years. The current “pandemic” has given them the opportunity they needed to further this control agenda.

The ability to freeze an individual’s Australian Business Number (ABN) could have a catastrophic effect on an individual’s livelihood and the entire economy. Effectively barring them from legitimately earning a living and running a business.

Then there’s the Tax File Number (TFN). No tax file number, no job. Circumventing the direct No Jab – No Job plan. By simply freezing an individual’s TFN the Government freezes their ability to survive.

This is coercion on a massive scale.

Informed consent under the mental health act says that informed consent must be given without undue pressure or coercion!

Informed consent​

The informed consent of a person must be sought before treatment or medical treatment is given to a person in accordance with the Mental Health Act.

A person gives informed consent if they:

• have capacity to give informed consent to the treatment or medical treatment proposed
  • have been given adequate information to enable the person to make an informed decision
  • have been given a reasonable opportunity to make the decision
  • have given consent freely without undue pressure or coercion by any other person
  • have not withdrawn consent or indicated any intention to withdraw consent.
If your ABN and/or TFN is frozen as punishment because you have chosen not to get a COVID-19 vaccination then doesn’t that fit the definition of coercion?

This is an absolute violation of our rights if this comes to fruition.

Obviously this is the goal of the Australian government otherwise why else would they employ IT experts to create this very system?!

If a child has bad luck to land in a similar school as these, then their educational experience will be pure torture.

According to the latest US Census numbers 22.7% of the population of America is 17 years or younger. that is 74.7 million people. The CDC says that from Aug 2020 to Sep 2021 children 17 and under, 5.2 million have been infected, 63,000 have been hospitalized and 520 have died.

So infection rates for Americans 17 and under is 6.96%, hospitalization rates are 00.084% and the death rate is 00.0007% The hospitalization rate of the infected is 1.21% and the death rate is 00.001%

Why are we masking and vaccinating children again?

Now that they have fired all the good nurses. The only ones left are the obedient Nazis.

Same with the police force. They are rooting us out.
It seems to be the case in a lot of hospitals. Even our small town hospital. A friend of mine took his motorhome on a fishing trip and didn't consider cleaning out and sterilizing the reverse osmosis holding tank before drinking the water! He came down with severe diarrhea and after 4 days without improvement, went to our local emergency room (ER). The ER doctor said his case was 'classic' dysentery, but they would first run a few tests. One of the tests, was of course, COVID test. Unfortunately for him, it came back positive.

The doctor then said he needed monoclonal antibodies. It seems cost of this in an ER is setting people back around $13K. He refused the antibodies and asked for treatment of the dysentery. They refused to give him any treatment, only the COVID protocol and if he didn't want that, he needed to leave! They kicked him out and reported him to the local Health and Human Services.

He then got an Rx for antibiotics from his vet (for his 150 lb dog, ;-)). He improved and I Rx'd him some metronidazole and he is well. No covid symptoms. But did get a call from HHS. He told them he lives alone and works alone and they were satisfied.

On 28th November, the Swiss will be voting on whether to accept the law that was passed earlier this year regarding the roll out of the covid certificate. A first vote already took place in June where 60% of the population voted in favour of the law and they are now being given a second chance to make the certificates illegal. In the meantime, the part of the population against the covid measures has been demonstrating en masse in the capital city of Bern.

The covid booster injection has been making its way across the social care services for the last few weeks. The GP services which cover the Home where I work decided (for some strange reason) to give very elderly, frail residents a booster shot in one arm and a flu injection in the other. Apparently this is the latest thing. It was literally carnage within 12 hours. A good proportion of the residents exhibited the following symptoms: extreme lethargy, vomiting, diarrhoea, shaking and feeling faint. Some were so poorly the next day that they had to remain on bedrest for 24 hours and even then they were not in good shape. Most of the symptoms became apparent the next day. The staff were run ragged trying to cope with it all and keep people hydrated and safe from falls. Some of the residents have still not regained their baseline abilities prior to the vaccinations and I wonder if they ever will.

We all knew that potential problems would be around the corner because some of the staff had earlier been given the Pfizer booster. All had been given Astra Zeneca x 2 previously. Four of them had been so poorly that they all had to have at least 24 hours in bed to recover and had called in sick for their work shifts. These are relatively young, healthy staff who were literally knocked for 6. Why then was it agreed to give elderly, frail people the booster plus another vaccination? Sheer madness. It became so bad that staff were asked not to book boosters when they were due to work the next day. Some staff escaped relatively unscathed, as did some of the residents. Most of the reactions were from the staff who had reacted badly to the original vaccinations but not all. One colleague who suffered a bad reaction told me that they had not had any reactions from the first two vaccinations.

The consequence of this is that no one is happy to be booked for the booster and quite a few have said that they are refusing any more injections. Whether they will be able to do this is another matter for the future.

I just happened to ask one of our managers if they have ever had or known of such severe reactions in such numbers to a vaccination before. She answered me by saying: "it is better than having Covid".....hmmm...:headbash::headbash::headbash:

The third part of NYU Prof. Mark Crispin Miller's insightful deep dive into the social, cultural and political impact of unrelenting propaganda (lies) down the years.
Aside from your selections, there was this article/interview (video talk) mentioned on French SoTT. It is a rehash of what he says elsewhere, yet good.

Who coined the term "Conspiracy Theory", and to what end ? An interview with Prof. Mark C. Miller​

Australian actress fighting for life after suffering a stroke caused by AstraZeneca Covid vaccine's extremely rare blood-clotting side effect.

- Melle Stewart, 40, who lives in London, had her first AstraZeneca jab on May 24
- Two weeks later she suffered a stroke and rushed into emergency brain surgery
- She was later diagnosed with TTS, the rare side effect that causes blood clots
- She spent three weeks in a coma and is now relearning how to talk and walk

Melle Stewart.jpg

Melle Stewart dancing.jpg
Melle is on the right.

Last edited:
The consequence of this is that no one is happy to be booked for the booster and quite a few have said that they are refusing any more injections. Whether they will be able to do this is another matter for the future.
Q: (L) Well, I wrote about it in From Paul to Mark. There was somebody who was giving a really interesting interpretation whose work I cited. It was his deduction from his analysis of the text that the Parable of the Sower was one of the secrets of the Kingdom of God which was that there were different types of human beings and that they simply were that way by their very nature. But at the same time, the wiles of the devil were always working, too. So there are people of different types. Any further comment on that? We can discuss it on the forum.

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.
Now, with the third jab, another "fly-or-die" situation is set up to torment the minds of the unwary. Stress levels are not getting lower by any means and the gene therapy continues. We're beginning to see what it really means to "Sell your Soul to the Devil" as mass psychosis has reached biblical proportions. Denial is the handiest thought virus ever invented.

Person 1: What is this?
Person 2: A tree.
Person 1: No, it's not a tree.
Person 2: What is it then?
Person 1: It's a tree.
Person 2: Oh, okay.

Zombie pandemics...
More about this on the CDC website: Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic Graphic Novel | CDC
“Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic” demonstrates the importance of being prepared in an entertaining way that people of all ages will enjoy. Readers follow Todd, Julie, and their dog Max as a strange new disease begins spreading, turning ordinary people into zombies. Stick around to the end for a surprising twist that will drive home the importance of being prepared for any emergency. Included in the novel is a Preparedness Checklist so that readers can get their family, workplace, or school ready before disaster strikes.

Then again, Facebook urges users to report any who is "too prepared." Facebook labels canning and gardening groups as too prepared

And on top of that, in the USA, September was "National Preparedness Month."

There are two things I’ve been mulling over lately:

1) why didn’t they just make the ‘vaccines’ less dangerous? With their well established system of propaganda, tweaking the statistics/numbers, tweaking the testing etc. they could have offered a ‘saline solution’ and people would still be convinced that they are working.

2) Why was Israel chosen as one of the prominent test labs with very speedy and aggressive vaccine administering? I mean, haven’t the Israelis for long been the ‘chosen ones’ and their leaders ‘in the innermost club’? Hasn’t the plan always been to drive out the Palestinians and let the Israelis ‘take over’? (I hope Israeli members don’t get offended, I hope you know what I mean...talking about the Zionist’s agenda here).

Possible answer to 1): the scientists working on the vaccines aren’t all ‘in the know’ so there needs to be at least some efficacy to make them credible...the trials needed to show at least some results. And, since those at the very top are psychopaths and evil doers, they don’t care at all if there’s collateral damage (which might turn out to be the reason for the narrative to collapse at some point). There’s also the depopulation perspective, which they might have thought of as a possible ‘bonus’ of the process, or, as some have suggested, it’s the main objective...hard to say at this point.

As to question number 2) I don’t really have any answers, do you guys?

There are two things I’ve been mulling over lately:

1) why didn’t they just make the ‘vaccines’ less dangerous? With their well established system of propaganda, tweaking the statistics/numbers, tweaking the testing etc. they could have offered a ‘saline solution’ and people would still be convinced that they are working.

2) Why was Israel chosen as one of the prominent test labs with very speedy and aggressive vaccine administering? I mean, haven’t the Israelis for long been the ‘chosen ones’ and their leaders ‘in the innermost club’? Hasn’t the plan always been to drive out the Palestinians and let the Israelis ‘take over’? (I hope Israeli members don’t get offended, I hope you know what I mean...talking about the Zionist’s agenda here).

Possible answer to 1): the scientists working on the vaccines aren’t all ‘in the know’ so there needs to be at least some efficacy to make them credible...the trials needed to show at least some results. And, since those at the very top are psychopaths and evil doers, they don’t care at all if there’s collateral damage (which might turn out to be the reason for the narrative to collapse at some point). There’s also the depopulation perspective, which they might have thought of as a possible ‘bonus’ of the process, or, as some have suggested, it’s the main objective...hard to say at this point.

As to question number 2) I don’t really have any answers, do you guys?
No. 2 - because they want their citizens to be compliant and obedient zombies.

If it is meant to be a massive depopulation thing, I was thinking all the injuries and deaths so far might be not on purpose, but accidental jumping of the gun due to shoddy manufacturing and unpredictible effects on different people etc.. Like they'd want to wait until as many people have been injected first before triggering the real big badness.

Or another more abstract idea.. I was thinking of the C's remark that:
A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."
and then also about stuff I was recently reading about "demonic possession" and how drug use can open people up to that, and the kind of horrible filthy feeling people report when interacting with such things (eg Whitley Strieber talking about his experiences with alien abduction: "I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be.").. Add to that what the C's had said about tattoos:
Q: (L) Hmm. Is it possible, as we have speculated, that tattoos can anchor attachments?

A: Yes!
(I think it was discussed more elsewhere.. just found some discussion of it in this thread: Session 10 October 2015)

Anyway this combination of things made me think that from a 4D STS point of view maybe whatever's in the injections doesn't even particularly matter.. Like even if it was just dirty water, getting people to gladly accept something nasty being injected into them might further the 4D STS aims, like if it's working not only physically/mentally/spiritually but on a symbolic level. A bit vague.. but those were some things I was thinking..

Back
Top Bottom