Drivers Of The Berlin Urban Rail System (S-Bahn) Are Calling In Sick - But Not Due To Infections

Since the introduction of the 3G rule at the workplace many drivers at the Berlin S-Bahn have been absent. One in ten is currently on sick leave. As a result, the transport company is now having to reduce its services and forego repeater lines.

Due to staff shortages, Berlin's S-Bahn will have to restrict its service until the end of the year. The 'Berliner Zeitung' has received a letter from the company stating that six lines are particularly affected. Report by FOCUS

"Unfortunately, last week (especially after the introduction of the 3G rule* in the workplace) the sickness rate among our train drivers has risen sharply and is now stable at over ten percent," writes Peter Buchner, managing director of the Berlin S-Bahn. "It is not foreseeable that the sickness rate will return to normal levels in the short term."
(* The rule demanding that you have to be either vaccinated, recuperated or regularly tested)

Some public transport workers are still not yet immunized against Corona. The parent company of the Berlin S-Bahn, Deutsche Bahn, provides free weekly tests for this purpose at its own company or at other test centers.
It is possible, however, that the daily procedure has now become too time-consuming for some drivers - which is why they prefer to take sick leave.

Ten per cent of the work force are quite a number of people. There have been winters when at least 10% of the drivers had been sick with influenza. Good for the company that there seem to be no major respiratory infections this year...

c76d87c8-af32-4186-aa04-1d7f9f4ce752.jpeg

Thank you @Natalija8 for your kind reply.
Maybe I couldn't make myself clear with the words I've chosen.
I wasn't defending this nurse nor was I condemning her.

All this may be true or not true.
The nurse did get fired.
The argument that noone in the 'fighting groups' knows this girl isn't proof. A lot of people just have had enough and start speaking out now, not 1 year ago or when it all started.
The 3 deaths mentioned where the c-deaths- all the other in the morgue died of something else. That was her point.
True is that a lot of 'nurses videos' in this scamdemic were proven to be fakes done by actors.

My comment was not exactly hinted at that nurse at all but was meant to show when we lose ourselves in unproven speculation.

The girl might well be a planted disinformant. Her pics full of satanic symbology could hint to that. It could also hint to a girl that has seen some truth on one side and still believes in lies on another side.
What I wanted to say is that on a quest to filter truth from lies we're all out to learn how to discern such which could prove a life saving skill when the time comes for greater tests.
I just thought you were quick to turn her credibility down without having more than a few pics and some freedom fighter's who don't know her.

Due to staff shortages, Berlin's S-Bahn will have to restrict its service until the end of the year. The 'Berliner Zeitung' has received a letter from the company stating that six lines are particularly affected. Report by FOCUS
The same obviously happened in many hospitals, care home, the postal services, the garbage removal (yesterday they just didn't come and I cheered them).
Now the German health system with its easy ways to get a sick note is shooting itself in the foot.

Honestly, i think this is one of the only real weapons we have right now.

And now let them booster reactions come in!

This video could be put in the "Our 2D friends" thread, but it's better to post it here :
Look how the police dog acts when "asked" to scare or attack one guy !

Is this dog SDA candidate ? Hilarous & hearthwarming :-D
Bravo to him, he does better than many "humans"

Bosnian advocat, Mirnes Ajanović, just succeded in his law suit against "zertifikate" and also the federal bosnisnian government deneid the implementation of "zertifikate". BiH, the land of my dreams, the promised land. Time to move again? Surely, just to earn inough to do it.
Everbody has AK s and rocket launchers from war at their houses so they decided to not pursue it lol.

So here we are now, where, real medical professionals are the new pariah in healthcare, are not to be trusted, and what they spew from there mouths are pure lies, what a conundrum

What. a mind manipulation program on the population, I see people lining up in droves, waiting to get the latest installment.to protect them from, the deadly variant Omicron..Where I live with Jab Clinic,in full swing. Makes me wonder how many times they can use the Greek alphabet, personally, I am waiting for the Omega strain, It could indicate the end of the so called pandemic/drama/social program, although at this point, I am not holding my breath.

Or, to look at it in another way, a new beginning, a new reality, for those that have survived. Time to create a New World.

In the meantime, still much sorrow, and challenges ahead. Well I have heard outside my window. as Ipostt his, an ambulance followed by a Fire Truck. They follow one another, the Fire Truck is to ensure, that a clear pathway is enabled, and also indicates a cardiac or respiratory event. Could be related to the jab, who knows in BC information is so tightly controlled. I have heard many in recent weeks. Lord another while I post this.

Also another note, I heard a deranged person, shouting out FU, FU, outside my window, part of the common language at this time, god knows what his beef is, shouting, into a mechanical device. Hm.. Signs of the Times.

Also another note, I heard a deranged person, shouting out FU, FU, outside my window, part of the common language at this time, god knows what his beef is, shouting, into a mechanical device. Hm.. Signs of the Times.

Coincidentally this happens at the place where i live too. Just across the road, there is another building with apartment units; and for the past 6 months - almost every day, at different times we will hear a man screaming the same words at the window....indeed a Sign of the times that a lot of people out there are slowly losing it.

Today • New Pathology conference Berlin

A follow up will be sent from Berlin this time, on 4 Dec 2021 at 17:00 on their website - and i am sure that the video(s) will be dubbed into several languages later on. More findings will be presented from 9 vaccinated and diseased people, and they dig deeper into what more they found in the vials (?). According to the latest Investigative Corona Committee no 81 yesterday, the lawyers Reiner Füllmich and Viviane Fischer hinted that those new finding are of even greater importance/disturbance.

The last Pathology Conference from September 2021 caused a lot of stir among experts around the world, together with 500.000 daily views and sent many scientists and doctors globally into a deeper search.

2nd Pathology Conference
on December 4th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in Berlin

ARE DEATH AND HEALTH DAMAGE AFTER VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 IN A PATHOLOGICALLY DETECTABLE LINK?

More information will follow shortly.

Sorry Tauriel, I deeply respect you, for doing your nurse job and fighting for freedom, but as I said, when you see her obvious cult affiliation, her confidence, not to say posh attitude, read the coments of people, who are 2 years activ in fight for freedom ask if someone knows her, or seen her in this 2 years and there is not one to find. Isn't it strange, she takes video in mortuary, on her post, when she knows, she signed confidentiality clause and is shorely aware of the fact, that she won't be just fired, but also prosecuted and according to atmosphere in Germany today also convicted, maybe even jailed, not only fined? And than her claim about only 3 deads in such big city as München, when we see and hear, how much people die, just from jab side effect, than all the accidents, illnes and other dead causes? Not the last, her video is still on YouTube channel, after so long and they erase all the lie breaking videos in few hours, after posting? There are a lot of payed bots, trolls and gaslighters, being send from opposite site, to spread panic and lie mixed truth. Yes, I'm in Swiss now, for half year, but doing my reaserches on mobile phone, don't have any computer yet and not much time to put in such obvious gaslighting stories. Maybe I'm wrong, but my feeling normaly doesn't let me down. Stay strong and all the best, hope my feeling won't let me down, but I think, this mandat won't be carried out, nor in Austria, nor in Germany.
I can't agree with you here. What do we know for sure? It is an employee of the pathology department of the University Hospital in Munich. The video is real, the location is verifiably real. The Uniklinik itself has confirmed the incident and called her an "employee", therefore the entire video is correct. The entire statements are comprehensible except for the PCR test. I have not found any messages about this so far. The indication that there are 3 corona cases in the entire pathology cannot be proven for outsiders, but it coincides with my information from the health care system. The tattoos on the body do not necessarily give an indication of a momentary attitude. The young woman seems to be very freedom-oriented, defensible and courageous. Meanwhile, there is a new video of another nurse from the same university hospital with similar content. I think it is extremely important that someone now has the courage and goes public with such information. Very many are waiting in the wings and needed someone to make a start. The consequences are sufficiently known to those affected and with these publications they have also made the decision to no longer be part of the system. Believe me - we are all very strongly networked on Telegram - even in the resistance. Especially the people in the healthcare system will not bend. Big things are started in small ways and the various groups include doctors, nurses, therapists, hospital administrators, etc. Healthcare is predominantly women - many can afford to leave as they are cared for by their husbands. When these small cogs are gone, the big wheel automatically stops.

She is complete fake and that is proovable, she was discluosed instantly, by German real freedomfighters.
Thank you for pointing it out. It is difficult to navigate the jungle. The following would be a scam then also, as it is the same person involved, although the idea of independent testing was not all bad and although the concept of frequent nose testing of children is a monstrosity. Truth mixed with lies.
The channel had another video:
Covid Test für Kinder.. WAS IST DA DRAUF/DRINN ?? Untersuchungen zeigen erschreckendes !!! In English it means: "Covid test for children .. WHAT'S ON IT / INSIDE? Investigations show terrible things!" A German couple had sent sample Covid test sticks for testing in Switzerland. The sticks were of the kind that children are asked to put into their nose to check if their Covid health allows them to go to school. The test came back and showed the presence/traces of two compounds that are poisonous.
What the German couple will work to find out is, if it is safe for children to do the tests daily, for a long time, as is happening now, considering the presence of the following two compounds, ethylene oxide and 2-chloroethanol:
All that can be verified using the papers I worte about in this post is then that graphene and graphene oxide compounds have unusual properties that can be both harmful and helpful depending on the situation, purpose and application.

Back
Top Bottom