I wanna believe!
i really yearn for a non hostile world/society..
Melissa Ciummei, financial investor from Nortern Irland, just explained the way out of digital currency and China like bonus system. The only problem is, that it can succeed only if we all do it and I have no other answer to this, than pray, pray, pray, pray and pray stronger, every day, every hour, every minute! The video has serbo croatian subtitles.

Wikileaks just gave some hundreds of files, infact all his files open, from Afghanistan, Iran, Las Vegas shooting being done by federal sniper, Hillary, PedoPodesta, Jobs HIV letter, WHO plandemy,... enjoy reading and please share!

Please stay on topic, Natalija8. We appreciate that you're excited by what may be good information - but its not especially helpful to be posting the same off-topic messages in threads where they do not really belong.

Please stay on topic, Natalija8. We appreciate that you're excited by what may be good information - but its not especially helpful to be posting the same off-topic messages in threads where they do not really belong.
No problem, Ennio , I've seen it has been deleted in other tread, I wrote in post, you can feel free and delete it. Maybe you can repost it into a tread, where you think it belongs to? I just share, what I figure is at great value, for the truth fight, maybe I am wrong, I am operating with mobile phone and this forum is just one of my platforms, so, sorry once again, all Good to you and all good people, wherever they may be. 🤲💛💚🤲

Last edited:
This is the CBC article that is referenced here:

This quote from the article is not exactly thinly-veiled. More of a direct threat really:

I wonder if the province of New Brunswick is being used as a testing ground for the rest of Canada at the moment? If they quietly accept vaccine passports in as many aspects of daily life there, it may be quietly accepted everywhere else in the country.

So, this is what the death of a country looks like...
Denying food to people who don't take the jab. Well, that's evil.

It's going to be an interesting 2022 to say the least.

Networking is going to become a matter of survival in Canada.

How long until the police start raiding unlicensed food distribution?

No problem, Ennio , I've seen it has been deleted in other tread, I wrote in post, you can feel free and delete it. Maybe you can repost it into a tread, where you think it belongs to? I just share, what I figure is at great value, for the truth fight, maybe I am wrong, I am operating with mobile phone and this forum is just one of my platforms, so, sorry once again, all Good to you and all good people, wherever they may be. 🤲💛💚🤲

Putin had a fun development of his opinions:
Last years:
1. "Its for the people to decide themselves if they wanna get vaccinated"
Until recently:
2. "We should consider how to convince people to accept the vaccine"
3. Now:
Putin explains whether Russia will force people to be vaccinated
What's next Komrade Putin?
2022:
4. "We should consider how to transfer unvaccinated people into Gulags?" But then he stressed: "I'm against shooting unvaccinated people.."
:pirate:

Source: Smash rooms doing good business as Covid frustrations mount

Monday, December 6, 2021 - 13:10

Smash rooms doing good business as Covid frustrations mount

As the Netherlands faces another holiday season with coronavirus restrictions, Covid-19 frustrations are mounting. And the businesses offering options for expressing that anger, hopelessness, and frustration notice. Entrepreneurs offering smash rooms or rage rooms, where customers can smash cutlery or swing an ax at a wall to their heart's content, are doing good business, NOS reports.

"Suffering from corona stress? Frustrations about the lockdown or the curfew? Release the beast in you and destroy everything in the room." That reads the website of one of the Netherlands' smash rooms. The phenomenon blew over from Japan and America in 2016 but recently gained popularity.

"We have nearly 100 different activities for people to choose from, but the Smash Room is definitely most popular," Sandor van den Brand, owner of Dagje uit Breda [Day out Breda], said to the broadcaster. "We have about 90 bookings every day."

Brian Savelkouls, the owner of Rage Room Fun, also saw his business thrive in the pandemic. "Almost everyone has their own reason for coming over," he said to NOS. "People come with stories of what they are no longer allowed to do because of the coronavirus measures and how they feel that everything is being taken away from them." According to him, customers arrive cursing and ranting, and he offers a safe place to let out those suppressed emotions.

Expressing emotions by yelling, crying, or breaking things can feel liberating. Still, it does not solve any problems in itself, warned Arie Dijkstra, professor of social psychology at the University of Groningen. Though there is an appeal in screaming at the sea or smashing plates against a wall with those close to you, he said to NOS. "We're all in this pandemic together, and if you feel bad, you want to get rid of that," Dijkstra said. "In a group, you are embedded, and you feel more powerful."

Slovenian main MSM, 24Ur =24Hours, report about Cubas own vaccines. Translated with Google translator.

Despite decades of economic and political sanctions, Cuba is on the verge of success in the fight against covid-19. Soberana showed an efficacy of 92.4% in clinical trials. On the island, where two vaccines have already been developed, 90 percent of the population has received at least one dose, and the number of infections has dropped dramatically in the past two months. Vaccination gained momentum only after individuals and organizations managed to circumvent the US blockade and donate more than eight million injection needles to Cuba. All global companies that produce them are not allowed to do business with Cuba due to US sanctions.

The entire global business

where so many countries work and develop on all kinds of Covid-19 Injections, just doesn't make sense to me.

Have we ever seen this kind of worldwide "super enthusiasm", where so many different countries have been utterly eager to develop "vaccines" like never before ? Where is all that sudden eagerness and enthusiasm coming from ? (We already know here at our forum the darker aspects, so it's nothing new on the horizon, really).

If the sudden development would been for a serious, really serious Plague - that I could understand... but not for covid.

We never saw any enthusiasm in the area of developing for example new antibiotics, despite the dire call outs in media for a long time, that the world is running out of options. What was the answer ? Cold and shallow interest from the Pharma industry.

Last time we did see perhaps a kind of "enthusiasm", was in the first ten years of the hiv = AIDS scam plandemic during the latter 80s, beginning of the 90s. (because it collected huge amounts of money, any didn't cure anything) And that - just happens to go to history to be one of the most devastating test balloons ever lunched in modern medical history against humanity: In the US hundred thousands of deaths due to a false, outmost lethal drug while forbidding all others. Likely millions were killed worldwide under the same psychopathic recommended protocols.

Sounds just all too familiar, doesn't it. I know, we here know...

In a world of plenty

What I mean by this is following: given how many successful, non-damaging medicines (and supplements) are in existence against covid and covid-like conditions - there shouldn't be any reason what so ever, to jump onto the "developing Covid-19 vaccines" bandwagon. No country and no vaccine what so ever. Yet we see 200+ "Covid-19 vaccine" candidates. What a mind boggling "enthusiasm" that is kept alive, still.

Today, we see even rather exotic countries developing "their own covid vaccine stuff..." And this the point I wish to make here - I completely distrust ANY country trying to develop ANY Covid-19 "vaccine". In my personal view, this includes Russia now as well.

I just can't sense any honest motivation behind any of those injections being "for the benefit or protection of humanity", no matter from which country it comes, or what kind of technology being used (Some call out, their products are based on "conventional vaccines" - but are still based on gene manipulation tech, if you look deeper). Covid, being a relative mild disease - with correct handling, protocols and the wealth of non-damaging medicines and supplements, makes it exactly that; mild. It does not have to be deadly !

All without a single shot of ANY Covid-19 "vaccine" necessary !

Speaking of Russia. I wanted to believe and remember in the past, that if I would have to choose one, it would be Sputnik-V. Well I don't think so. It is similar to AstraZeneca based on similar tech. Also, there are a lot connections going on under the hood with the west like WEF and one of those big global banks (here my memory is leaving me, and I don't remember if the source was an article at Sott or coming from somewhere else close related)

I had to translate a 16 pages long Italian text into english, coming from a friend in Italy which with all her might is still trying to stay away from the jab and finding loopholes, but starts to struggle seriously.

It had the title

"VACCINATION CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTION FOR THE FAITHFUL OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH
The development of Covid-19 vaccines and the use of aborted embryonic cell lines.
To obtain the document in PDF write to testimonianza.ortodossa@ortodoxia.it"

It's interesting how often those (highly doubtful, originally harvested) embryonic cell lines are used for e.g. Covid-19 "vaccines"... What makes those cell lines so interesting and needed ? And what do harvested fetal cells do on a spiritual level, when used against humanity on a large scale - who do not know or don't want to know the darker aspects behind using embryonic cells ?

I sometimes feel a sharp sting of psychopathy in a sinister game: like a hidden, dark smile in those who are in the Know; who find pleasure in secretly deceiving humanity, by using exactly that, humanity holds most dear: The beloved. The innocent; Infants, Kids, Children.

From a psyko's perspective I would claim - that it is the kind of evil stuff - they get a kick (?) out of it (while expressing scorn) over the "stupidity" in good, naive, faithful humans... who actually let themselves being injected (and god knows what else fetal cells are used for), no ?

🇺🇸🇩🇪 1. The Pfizer vaccine was developed in collaboration with BioNTech and is a messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine. The mRNA is used to produce the Spike protein of the virus, which will cause the antibodies to be produced. Pfizer/BioNTech encodes the vaccine as BNT162b2. Pfizer/BioNTech used the embryonic cell line HEK293 (embryonic kidney cells) in research, vaccine development (creation), and vaccine testing to determine antibody production. We are not in a position to know whether Pfizer/BioNTech continues to use the HEK293 embryonic cell line in ongoing quality control of the vaccine. It appears that it is not using it in its production at this time.

🇺🇸 2. The Moderna vaccine is an mRNA vaccine used to produce antibodies against the S protein of the virus. Moderna encodes the vaccine as mRNA-1273. For its production, Moderna used the HEK293 cell line (embryonic kidney cells) in the research, development (creation) and control of the vaccine's efficacy.
It is not known whether the company uses the embryonic cell line HEK293 in continuous quality control during its manufacture, while it does not appear to use it at present in its production phase.

🇬🇧🇸🇪 3. The AstraZeneca vaccine was developed in collaboration with the University of Oxford and uses adenovirus as a vector for the production of the spikeSARS-CoV-2 protein and antibody production. AstraZeneca encodes the vaccine as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19. AstraZeneca has used the embryonic cell line HEK293 in vaccine research and development and continues to use it as an adenovirus culture medium for current vaccine production, i.e. embryonic cells are used at all stages of vaccine development. He has also used the MRC -5 cell line (fetal lung cells) at some point in his vaccine research .

🇺🇸 4. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was developed in collaboration with Janssen Research& Development, Inc. and is an adenovirus vector-based vaccine. Johnson & Johnson codes the vaccine as Ad26.COV2.S. The company's AdVac® technology uses the PER.C6 cell line (embryonic retinal cells).

Johnson & Johnson used the PER.C6 embryonic cell line in research, vaccine development and continues to use it to grow the adenoviruses used for the vaccine, at all stages of its development as a final product.

🇷🇺 5. The Gamaleya Research Institute (Sputnik V- Russian vaccine) uses adenovirus (rAd26-S + rAd5-S) as a vector. It uses HEK293 embryonic kidney cells in design and development, production and quality control, i.e. in all stages of creation as a final product.

🇨🇳 6. CanSino Biologics, Inc. Beijing Institute of Biotechnology, Academy of Military Medical Sciences, PLA of China, Chinese vaccine. Inactivated coronavirus with an adenovirus vector is used. It uses HEK293 embryonic kidney cells in design and development, production and quality control, i.e. in all stages as a final product .

‘Totally shocked’: Footballers in mourning after popular English player dies at 38

Well-traveled striker Marvin Morgan scored more than 100 goals in his career and became known for setting up a fashion brand worn by many top players after he retired. The towering Mancunian was also a prominent anti-racism and anti-discrimination campaigner, even setting up his own team in order to highlight causes close to his heart.

"One of the most clean-hearted, happy, loving [people] you could meet," England and West Ham midfielder Declan Rice told his millions of fans, adding: "Totally shocked. RIP."
Plymouth described Morgan as an "infectious character" in their public message, and former club Shrewsbury said they were "deeply saddened" by his death.
Weird choice of words.
Athlete Life Expectancy drastically reduced in 2020-2021 on Earth. What will 2022 bring?

Another one traveled Beyond The Veil:

Serbian basketball star, 32, dies weeks after collapsing in training session

Last edited:
Keep this one in the back of your mind.

People who are unvaccinated spread the COVID-19 delta variant virtually the same as the vaccinated, according to a study in a federal prison funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“In this investigation, we found no statistically significant difference in transmission potential between vaccinated persons and persons who were not fully vaccinated,” the researchers said.

“Therefore, our findings indicate that prevention and mitigation measures should be applied without regard to vaccination status for persons in high-risk settings or those with significant exposures.”

The study, published on medRxiv, was a joint project of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Yale University and the British Medical Journal.

The researches said their data “add to a growing body of evidence characterizing transmission potential from vaccinated persons.”

Putin had a fun development of his opinions:
Last years:
1. "Its for the people to decide themselves if they wanna get vaccinated"
Until recently:
2. "We should consider how to convince people to accept the vaccine"
3. Now:
Putin explains whether Russia will force people to be vaccinated
What's next Komrade Putin?
2022:
4. "We should consider how to transfer unvaccinated people into Gulags?" But then he stressed: "I'm against shooting unvaccinated people.."
:pirate:
I can't help to have this idea of Putin's strategy to rely on the russian population, that he (may) acts secretly to help re-information (and thruth to be spread), and also, maybe again, that he accepted to be demonized (not to say sacrified) for the good sake of his country. At least, he would not be the first one to do it.
And i fully agree that this can also be wishful thinking on my side :lol:

They seem to be tightening the regulations in Italy now. At the end of the article they show a video of a town of 1,800 people that have been completely quarantined to the point no one is allowed to leave their house or even come into the town. They are delivering food to the door. What I found most shocking was that they even took the street signpost down that led into the town as if they were trying to make it disappear off the map. The mayor put up a fuss and put the sign back.

a bit back:
An Italian man who wanted a Covid vaccination certificate without getting the jab turned up for his vaccine with a fake arm, officials say.
The man, in his 50s, arrived for his shot with a silicone mould covering his real arm, hoping it would go unnoticed.
The nurse told local media that when she had rolled up his sleeve, she found the skin "rubbery and cold" and the pigment "too light".
After being discovered, the man tried to persuade the nurse to turn a blind eye, la Repubblica reported. But instead she reported him to the police for fraud.

Back
Top Bottom