Regarding 'help is on the way', it struck me the other day that this could simply be the huge number of newly awakened people due to the 'pandemic response' - something in the order of 10% of the population. They bring new resources, new ideas, and fresh eyes to the core problem small numbers of us have been battling against for decades: psychopaths in power accruing and exerting ever more centralized and pernicious control over the population of normal people.
That's a good point. It also got me thinking that "help" can come from inside the individual, not from outside. Maybe we are, in fact, looking in the wrong direction for our "help"..... :shock: ?

the worst part of it is we are reacting to all this. In the old days we would be Revolutionaries. We would be acting to change this not reacting to their facade. If Im honest i will say thats what im doing too but how do you be a Revolutionary now. I would honestly like to know.
But we are revolutionaries! If we change our thinking and our behaviour? Sometimes it makes a difference, sometimes it takes longer to see or show up.

Powerful letter from leading immunologist out of Tel Aviv to the Israeli Ministry of Health:

Professor Ehud Qimron is head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University and one of the leading Israeli immunologists. He has written a powerful letter to the Israeli Ministry of Health that well summarizes many of the failings and disasters of the lockdown-based pandemic policies of the last two years, and, in a brief form, summarized the essentials.
A translation of the letter:
In the end, the truth will always be revealed, and the truth about the coronavirus policy is beginning to be revealed. When the destructive concepts collapse one by one, there is nothing left but to tell the experts who led the management of the pandemic – we told you so.

Two years late, you finally realize that a respiratory virus cannot be defeated and that any such attempt is doomed to fail. You do not admit it, because you have admitted almost no mistake in the last two years, but in retrospect it is clear that you have failed miserably in almost all of your actions, and even the media is already having a hard time covering your shame.

You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda “you overcame the plague.” And again you defeated it, and again and again and again.

You refused to admit that mass testing is ineffective, despite your own contingency plans explicitly stating so (“Pandemic Influenza Health System Preparedness Plan, 2007”, p. 26).

You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination — and you failed in that as well.

You insisted on ignoring the fact that the disease is dozens of times more dangerous for risk groups and older adults, than for young people who are not in risk groups, despite the knowledge that came from China as early as 2020.

You refused to adopt the “Barrington Declaration”, signed by more than 60,000 scientists and medical professionals, or other common sense programs. You chose to ridicule, slander, distort and discredit them. Instead of the right programs and people, you have chosen professionals who lack relevant training for pandemic management (physicists as chief government advisers, veterinarians, security officers, media personnel, and so on).

You have not set up an effective system for reporting side effects from the vaccines and reports on side effects have even been deleted from your Facebook page. Doctors avoid linking side effects to the vaccine, lest you persecute them as you did to some of their colleagues. You have ignored many reports of changes in menstrual intensity and menstrual cycle times. You hid data that allows for objective and proper research (for example, you removed the data on passengers at Ben Gurion Airport). Instead, you chose to publish non-objective articles together with senior Pfizer executives on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.

Irreversible damage to trust

However, from the heights of your hubris, you have also ignored the fact that in the end the truth will be revealed. And it begins to be revealed. The truth is that you have brought the public’s trust in you to an unprecedented low, and you have eroded your status as a source of authority. The truth is that you have burned hundreds of billions of shekels to no avail – for publishing intimidation, for ineffective tests, for destructive lockdowns and for disrupting the routine of life in the last two years.

You have destroyed the education of our children and their future. You made children feel guilty, scared, smoke, drink, get addicted, drop out, and quarrel, as school principals around the country attest. You have harmed livelihoods, the economy, human rights, mental health and physical health.

You slandered colleagues who did not surrender to you, you turned the people against each other, divided society and polarized the discourse. You branded, without any scientific basis, people who chose not to get vaccinated as enemies of the public and as spreaders of disease. You promote, in an unprecedented way, a draconian policy of discrimination, denial of rights and selection of people, including children, for their medical choice. A selection that lacks any epidemiological justification.

When you compare the destructive policies you are pursuing with the sane policies of some other countries — you can clearly see that the destruction you have caused has only added victims beyond the vulnerable to the virus. The economy you ruined, the unemployed you caused, and the children whose education you destroyed — they are the surplus victims as a result of your own actions only.

There is currently no medical emergency, but you have been cultivating such a condition for two years now because of lust for power, budgets and control. The only emergency now is that you still set policies and hold huge budgets for propaganda and psychological engineering instead of directing them to strengthen the health care system.

This emergency must stop!

Professor Udi Qimron, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University

Here a little encouraging story from southern Portugal about more and more parents standing up for their children. There was a recent court ruling in my municipality, stating that 2 children (aged 11 and 12) did not have to wear masks upon going back to school last Monday. The parents had provided the court with lots of proper scientific data on masks as well as the non-legal status of the mask mandates (they are only recommendations). Parents who had thus far been afraid of speaking out against all the nonsense, now found courage to stand up for their kids, and a sort of movement amongst parents started. However, hours before school started on the 10th of January, the parents who had won the court case, received an email from the Ministry of Education suspending the ruling citing 'public interest'.

In a nutshell, the Ministry said it was concerned that other parents at the school might be afraid if certain children attended unmasked; they might feel that their own children would be at greater risk.

Yeah, blah blah blah, usual tactics. The case is back in court and hopefully the judge will make minced meat of the Ministry! Interesting though that this ruling of a court up country finds its way to the Ministry of Education in Lisbon, while courts in Lisbon already dealt with such cases, and the children involved are now without masks in school. Perhaps they hope that the backwater hillbillies here play ball a little longer. The lawyer involved (from Lisbon) assures everybody that people are going to court against the idiotic government and its rules all the time and win. It simply does not get covered on MSM. And now it seems that more and more people are learning about these happenings via different channels and are uniting, so the fear factor to stand up for themselves or their kids is becoming less of a hurdle. Related to this is the kickback against the injection campaign for the 5-11 year olds, which started last month. I was surprised to see that quite a number of scientists and doctors did speak out against that on MSM and the result so far is that over half of the parents are not letting their kids be jabbed. I haven't seen for myself, but my Portuguese friend takes her mother to the public hospital once a week and informed me that she saw and heard many children having been admitted these past weeks after receiving the jabs. If true, this for sure will scare people to bits and make them reach for the pitchforks at one point!

That's a good point. It also got me thinking that "help" can come from inside the individual, not from outside. Maybe we are, in fact, looking in the wrong direction for our "help"..... :shock: ?
It maybe worth remembering the concept of Wanderers and how the time has come for those who got through to play their part in righting the balance. Just a thought.

Maybe the Omicron could be a blessing introduced in a subtle way? Who knows?

I have been following Dr. Klinghardt avidly for the last few months as he does a briefing every Thursday, from offshore now, for those who are signed up to his Zoom lectures. Each session I have taken copious very helpful notes on his herbal remedies and what you take and doses etc. Plus I am very interesting in learning his diagnostic methods of Autonomic Response Therapy (ART) - a more accurate tool than all my books on Applied Kinesiology and many other testing modalities.
After all the more tools we have in our toolbox to help others and ourselves once it is down to us to be as self sufficient with a medical toolbox too, the better. I have not failed to be grateful, though like many many Telegram posters now, he does sometimes mention the MMS method as a secondary back-up. Rest is good though. We - the people are on our own, so a cure system for the future community, most of which we can grow in the garden or forage.

I am about to make my second batch of a kind of hydroxychloroquine from my lemons and grapefruit peel. The propolis nasal spray is also helpful when venturing out in the 'great unclean' lol.

Yesterday I was reading how this 5G was going to be a hazard to all helicopters and airports and that they have temporarily agreed to keep the 5G roll out away from airports for the next 6 months.
Funny, psychopaths never look far enough ahead to consider the consequences. Then as it is for culling the useless eaters I don't suppose they care anyway.

Dr. K's latest news on satellites is that they are doubling the launches of them now. 17270 have been approved. Plus the USA still owns the air space over many countries in the EU, such as France, Germany etc, since the war!
I recall their target was 100,000 a while back. Now the latest target is 250,000 in 2 years. Total total insanity!
Not to mention all the fallout from each rocket launch spray being deadly to the planet.
Needless to say lifespans are much shorter now. If there will even be any life here at all, they cannot live in their bunkers forever I am sure. Explains the poor birds dropping out of the sky and mammal beaching and much more sadly :-(

Not sure if this has been posted previously, this is from the Corona Committee #86, interview with Dr. Mike Yeadon. This took place on Jan 7th. And as Reiner Fullmich states this is evidence of mass depopulation.

It's about 2 hours long, at the beginning he introduces his credentials, and the compliance of MSM. Then further discusses R & D of vaccine production clinical trials. He then goes on to discuss discrepancy in some of the Jab batches, the ingredients are unknown. They have been linked to VAERS and the EU reporting system for adverse reactions. He comes to the conclusion, it is intentional. The Q & A at around the 1 hour mark is interesting.

A website is mentioned where people can check the batch number of the jab they have received, it is extensive and loaded with information. This is a searchable database.

How Bad is my batch.

From the website, Do Pfizer batch codes code for toxicity

Gender differences in the effects of the vaccine

On another note, I came across this Zoom call with a financial investor.

An Interview with Melissa Ciummei (Zoom Call)​

Melissa Ciummei, a financial investor from Northern Ireland, has serious concerns that injection passports will be used more like data passports to control participation in society. Awaken Pages

She is very articulate and knowledgeable, she discusses the ultimate goal of the vaxx rollout. It's all about the money and control of the population. IMO she provides even more information than CAF. There are less than 200 views of this post on Ytube, I wonder how long it will be before it is pulled. She says we (humanity) have a small window of opportunity before this becomes a reality. and that is why we are seeing such a push for the jab. and the wild draconian measures that are being pushed. She suggest that peaceful protests, sharing, flooding knowledge and truth into the public space to increase pushback. That is what the PTB or she calls them psychopaths are afraid of.

This is also another interesting video from Dr. Lee Merritt, discussing vaccination in the armed forces. It's over an hour long, but I thought the most interesting parts are the 1 hour mark, where she hints at ethnic specific weapons, and how they has bee research into coding of racial specificity of the AC2 pathways, very interesting. She also hints at the us of EM weapons, the comment she made regarding hair, I found interesting.

Not sure if posted before a talk by apparently the president of Ghana. He mentions the creation of the virus was at Fort Detrick among many other interesting things:

Fauci is a millionaire.

After calling Senator Marshall a moron, Marshall did Fauci a favor. He made public Fauci's FULL financial statement. It would appear that Fauci as a government employee (not known for high salaries) is an investment genius, besides his talent of being America's doctor. Here you will find more details,

Now I wonder how much does he have in offshore accounts. I bet much much more thus keeping the puppet firmly on the strings.

The Devil is playing "va banque".

Not sure if posted before a talk by apparently the president of Ghana. He mentions the creation of the virus was at Fort Detrick among many other interesting things:

Looks as if this wasn’t from the president of Ghana. Nonetheless the content is rather telling and appears to be published within a couple years back.

Dear fellow Ghanaians,

Please listen to this extract from the Rockefeller Foundation article. It’s actually on their website: a PDF document. This is the outline.

One; hypothesize a simulated global outbreak. Required Steps: various phases, overall timeline, and expected outcomes.

Rockefeller Lockstep 2010:

Create a very contagious, but super-low mortality-rate virus. To “create” eh? … to fit the needed plan.

They have SARS/HIV hybrid research strain.

So you see, it is not a purely viral thing. It’s a hybrid research strain created at Fort Detrick plus four lab from 2008 to 2013, as part of a research project to find out why Corona virus spread like wildfire in bats, but have an extremely hard time infecting humans, hence the four HIV inserts, also known as the missing key to infect the humans (a strew receptor).

Create a weaponised version of the virus, with a much higher mortality rate, as a backup plan, ready to be released in phase three, but only if needed. And they have in brackets (SARS/ HIV/ MERS – Middle East Respiratory Syndrome … disease or something). A weaponised tri-bred strain created at Fort Detrick plus four lab in 2015. Okay.

Transport the research strain to a different class four lab: National Micro Biology Lab in Winnipeg Canada, and have it stolen, and smuggled out by China – wow - on purpose, and take it to China’s only class four laboratory: Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan China, for added plausible deniability, and to help cement the wanted back-up public script, as something to fall back on, if needed.

Primary script being; It’s natural; back-up script being, that China created it and released it by accident. That’s why we said, plandemic, or accident according to plan.

From all the talking heads: Fauci, Birx, CHEDROS, and agencies WHO, NIA, CDC, UN, that would be involved with plandemic response, prior to the plan to release of the research strain, to control the wanted script throughout the operation.

Create and found a vaccination development and roll-out plan, so it’s capable of being rolled out on a global scale.

The Gates decade of vaccines; Global Vaccine Action Plan 2010 to 2020.

Create and found the vaccination verification certification protocols, digital ID, to enforce confirm the vaccination program after the mandatory rollout is enacted.

Gates ID 2020. Simulate the lockstep hypothesis just prior to the planned research strain release, using a real world exercise as a final war-game, to determine the expected response timelines and outcomes. Dates, and thus event 201, October 2019.

Release the research strain at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in itself, and then blame its release on a natural scapegoat, as the wanted primary script: the Wuhan wet market, November 2019.

You see how this thing has been really hatching; a mystery of iniquity, wickedness, hatched in secrecy.

Downplay the human to human transmission for as long as possible, to allow the research strain to spread on a global scale, before any country can lock down or respond, to avoid initial infection.

Can you imagine? No wonder that the WHO … that’s exactly what the WHO did: downplay the human to human transmission for as long as possible, to allow the research strain to spread on a global scale, before any country can lock down or respond to avoid initial infection.

Once a country has seed infection in place lockdown incoming, outgoing, travel, but keep the transmission within the country spreading for as long as possible. Once enough people in a country or region are infected and that forced quarantine or isolation for that area, and expand the lockdown regions slowly over time.

Overhype the mortality rate by tying the research strain to deaths that have little to nothing to do with the actual virus, to keep the fear and compliance at a maximum.

If anyone dies for any reason and is found they have Covid, consider they have Covid, consider it a Covid death, and if anyone is thought to maybe have some symptoms of Covid, to assume they have Covid, and consider it a Covid death.

So this is what we have been hearing, that a lot of the death have been exaggerated.

That’s why the Americans are challenging the Chinese. The Chinese were not wrong. They were quoting the right figures. But this thing was bred and brewed in America by the Americans, by the depopulation agenda of Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, and the Rockefeller foundation.

So what they are counting in America; a lot of them have nothing to do with Covid 19. There are many people who have died of other diseases and have nothing to do with Covid 19, but have some of the symptoms, and they just branded all of them as Covid 19. That’s why Anthony Fauci could stand and speak with confidence, that there would be 200,000 infections … deaths. Shame on him.

Keep the public quarantined for as long as possible to destroy the region’s economy. Can you see? Can you see? To destroy the region’s economy, create civil unrest. Break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass food shortages.

As well as cause people’s immune system to weaken due to lack of interaction with other people, bacteria, the outside world, also known as or a.k.a. the things that keep the immune system alert and alive.

So this thing that we are doing is actually making us susceptible to diseases and weakening our immune system. That’s why we should go out. They are joking.

Downplay and attack any potential treatments, and continue to echo that only a cure is viable to fight this virus, or a.k.a., also known as a vaccine.

Continue to drag out the quarantine over and over and over again in two week intervals, hey, causing more and more people to eventually stand up and protest, or defy them.

Eventually hmm – God have mercy – eventually end the stage 1 quarantine once they get enough public pushback, around June 2020. And publicly say that they still think it is too early to end the isolation, but are going to do it anyways.

Once the public goes “back to normal” and back’s, back to normal in quotes, wait a few weeks and then continue to overhype the research strain mortality rate, August to September 2020.

And combine it with the increase in deaths due to people dying from standard illnesses at the higher rate than normal, due to having highly weakened immune systems, from months of being in isolation, to help further pad the mortality rate, and have the upcoming phase 2 lockdown.

Hmm. So there’s a phase 2 lockdown they’re planning.

Eventually enact phase 2 quarantines, October to November, on an even more extreme level, and blame the protesters: mostly people who don’t trust their governments already, hmm, for the cause of the larger 2nd wave.

We told you so. It was too early. This is all your fault, cause you needed a haircut, your freedoms have consequences.

Enforce the phase 2 quarantine at a much more extreme level, increasing the penalty for defiance, and place fines or jail terms. Deem all travel as non-essential. Increase check-points, including military assistance. Increase tracking, tracing of the population: mandatory apps. Take over control of food, gas, large-scale shortages, so that people can only get access to essential products, services if they are first given permission.

Keep the phase 2 lockdown in place, for a much longer period of time, than the phase 1 lockdown.

Continue to destroy the global economy. Further degrade the supply chain, and further amplify the food shortages, and the like.

Quell any public outrage using extreme action and force, and make anyone who defies them appear as public enemy number 1, to those who are willing to submit.

After rather a long phase 2 lockdown: 6 plus months, roll out the vaccination program, vaccine certification, and make it mandatory for everyone , giving priority access to those that submitted from the start. And have those that are for it attack those who are against it, saying that they are a threat to the cause of all, saying the problems we can’t go back to normal until everyone takes the vaccine. People who are defying them are hating our way of life and therefore are the enemy.

Can you imagine? Can you imagine fellow Ghanaians. Listen! Listen!

If the majority of people go along with the agenda, then let those people enter the new system: new normal, while limiting the minority that defy the agenda ability to work and travel.

If the majority of the people go against the agenda, then release the weaponised SARS cum HIV cum MERS tri-brid strain as Phase 3 strain, a virus with a 30% plus mortality rate, as a final scare, to push the minority to quickly become the majority, and give a final, “We told you so”, to those that didn’t listen.

Enact the new economy model: Microsoft patent 060606 crypto currency system, using body activity data, which is based on human behavior, and willingness to submit.

Treat version of black virus 15 million merits, using food, water, shelter, and other essentials as a weapon of enforcement of the new economic system. Basically, do what we want and get rewarded, gain credits, score and gain more access to things you need to survive, or go against what we want and get penalised. Those credits and those access to things you need to survive.

This is recorded. Everything I’ve read to you fellow Ghanaians is what they have planned. And I am passing it around for everybody to pass it around, and hear what has been planned. You can see everything that has taken place to date is right within this document from Rockefeller foundation, that somebody has been able to sneak out to us, and I’ve read it out because it is on their website, they may just take it out, so nobody can go and get it again.

So now I have it recorded so we can all listen to it. Pass it around so that all who say that it’s all conspiracy-theory can see, that’s what the Bible means. The mystery of iniquity; it is cast in secrecy.

And we are praying that this year, before the end of the year, God will expose all these wicked deals that they have cast in secrecy, to put the world on their knees, to get all of us vaccinated. That is the bottom line. That is the bottom line.

God bless our homeland Ghana, and make our nation great and strong, bold to defend the cause of freedom and of right, fill our hearts with true humility, help us to cherish fearless honestly, help us to resist oppressors’ rule. We are resisting this oppression of Bill Gates and Tony Fauci; yes, George Soros, and the depopulation agenda. We are resisting them, and God is our helper.

They will not succeed, I decree, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Let God Judge between them and us.

They are here to destroy humanity, and put us in a panic mode, and deceive us, and turn the world upside-down. The world doesn’t belong to these wicked guys. No way. They will not have their way. God will have His Way. And what I’m doing now is part of what the church is supposed to do. To resist them ! He says, “The mystery of iniquity worketh: by he that letteth; he that restrains them shall continue to do so until they be taken out.”

And so, as long as the church of the Lord Jesus Christ is here, they will not succeed.

Amen. Amen and Amen.”

Source: Phase Three of the Lockdown is Lethal – Rockefeller’s LOCK-STEP Explained

Back
Top Bottom