I noticed that there's Matrix 4, and I've already seen this on Sott:

matrix4.jpg

So I played with the Matrix theme a bit more today, cause it's more relevant than ever, and maybe we can make use of the surge in interest in it thanks to the new sequel.

morpheus-covid.jpg

matrix-pills.jpg

matrixtruth.jpg

matrixcovidpass.jpg

not-the-one.jpg

matrix-pcr.jpg

coronabullets.jpg

Attachments

• matrix-pills.jpg
    matrix-pills.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I noticed that there's Matrix 4, and I've already seen this on Sott:

View attachment 53443

So I played with the Matrix theme a bit more today, cause it's more relevant than ever, and maybe we can make use of the surge in interest in it thanks to the new sequel.

View attachment 53444

View attachment 53452

View attachment 53447

View attachment 53448

View attachment 53449

View attachment 53450

View attachment 53451
TBH I couldn't entertain the first 2. Wordiness isn't effective to create that memetic punch. Brevity is wit!

I loved all of the others, but I'd suggest a different wording to the 'there is no spoon' kid one. Maybe "COVID isn't dangerous" or "Health prevents COVID". It'd be more of a positive message underlining the absurdity of harsh measures for a mild variant, whereas the current message is likely to get sidelined and ignored.

Seriously, tho, great work, each one had me laughing!

1641673003610.png

Pfizer has purchased a company that specializes in drugs for myocarditis and pericarditis--two of the leading side effects of their COVID vaccine. There are entire government websites built simply around the fact that people are dying from heart attacks after getting Pfizer or Moderna jabs. Now Pfizer can make money off of the inevitable fallout from their own massive, fraudulent vaccination campaigns.

Just my 2 cents to perhaps consider.
Valid points and of course the length of this particular thread is crazy long, but the search function serves to narrow down points of interest. For this particular bitchute, the poster chose less to describe the vid than to use it as a vehicle for his own beliefs/opinion. Often bitchutes have no description (which I find disappointing) or brief ones at best. As noted, this one was extensive and I hesitated posting more than the very first paragraph, but actually felt it would be 'dishonest' to do that. Obviously, in accessing the vid, one would see the entire diatribe listed below. But, based on your input, it's not unreasonable to think that including such without comment can be confusing if not misleading - a validation of sorts of that's person's feelings. So, should I come across a similar type of posting for a bitchute, I will indicate that some highly questionable material is listed in the 'description'.

Thank you for your considerable thoughtful challenge - that's what networking is all about! 👍

BOOM!

Justice Thomas, hearing arguments on vax-or-test mandate: asks if vaccine is "the only way to treat COVID?"

HUH. . .

Regarding 'help is on the way', it struck me the other day that this could simply be the huge number of newly awakened people due to the 'pandemic response' - something in the order of 10% of the population. They bring new resources, new ideas, and fresh eyes to the core problem small numbers of us have been battling against for decades: psychopaths in power accruing and exerting ever more centralized and pernicious control over the population of normal people.

This just gives me an opportunity to comment on the following:

Several days ago reading twits of people who we can say are waking up, I had noticed in their comments the following points in common, within the exchange of ideas:

The vaccinated are:

Changing their behavior.
Becoming more negative or increasing their negativity.
They are no longer the same people as before.
Losing their conscience or soul.
Zombies.
They have their brains "overridden".
Fanatics of their own torturers.
They are becoming TransHumans.
Something injected into them that affects their brains. They are all prone to mass suicide by fearful. Like a cult.

In the comments you can also read:
'I came to the conclusion that you don't have to save or try to wake up anyone else, everyone must do it alone, otherwise they end up attacking you'.
'Now is the new religion: worship the vaccine and do not question anything.'
'The one who got vaccinated has been changed. It happens in my house, every day they tell me that I have to get vaccinated. That if something happens it will be my fault. They are robotized.'
'A conversation between two women in a doctor's office, one tells the other that since she has had the vaccine, her whole body hurts and it is even difficult for her to walk, the other comments that her joints feel swollen but she will not say anything so as not to give arguments to the anti-vaccine people.'

the worst part of it is we are reacting to all this. In the old days we would be Revolutionaries. We would be acting to change this not reacting to their facade. If Im honest i will say thats what im doing too but how do you be a Revolutionary now. I would honestly like to know.

In the comments you can also read:
'The one who got vaccinated has been changed. It happens in my house, every day they tell me that I have to get vaccinated. That if something happens it will be my fault. They are robotized.'
Can confirm. I've had my mom and my brother both try to pressure me to get vaxxed.

My mom did it on my birthday, which was especially annoying.

First time in history that either have done anything like that. It's especially weird as they both know how poorly I react to pressure of this type.

the worst part of it is we are reacting to all this. In the old days we would be Revolutionaries. We would be acting to change this not reacting to their facade. If Im honest i will say thats what im doing too but how do you be a Revolutionary now. I would honestly like to know.

This thread might help answer your question (osit): Shouldn't we be fighting this?

The good thing is that the PTB didn't erase all the testimonies of those who came before us and dealt with tyranny. Here is a quote which I find a propos:

"This only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutly free that your very existence is an act of rebellion"
- Albert Camus

Back
Top Bottom