Crystal Requests!

I just wanted to let you know that my crystals arrived last weekend. I'm really grateful for them. It's hard to put that into words how precious they are to me. My plan for the next weekend is to make them a secure pouch I can carry them in, I will now have 3 crystals to carry! :flowers:

The care put into wrapping them, and the little messages on the tags made my heart melt. You guys are so awesome. You're so busy and yet you find the time to put so much effort into making those gifts beautiful. A huge thank you from the bottom of my heart :love:

:rockon:

My Grandma is in hospital so I placed the one I ordered for my Grandparents in their bedroom with my Grandma's photo next to it. Needless to say, I'm very worried about her health and her well-being, but I do feel calmer now that the crystal is here.

My Mom got a crystal too. It wasn't too easy to explain what it was. I just said that it was for protection, and it was from the same people we got iodine, AHT and the habit of gathering canned meat and foods for tougher times ahead form. She said she'd carry it in her handbag. :-)

There's also one for my 8 year-old niece. She knows I have a little protection crystal I always carry with me and she asked me many times if she could have one too. Despite very young age she has painful challenges to face so I thought I'd ask for one for her. I already told her it had arrived but I won't be able to give it to her until the weekend. She was really happy and grateful for it, her little face all lit up.

I have one question to @Chu or anyone else who could help. I keep up with this thread regularly but if I overlooked the answer then I'm sorry for that. My Mom's husband also ordered his crystals and I guess they won't arrive until 2021. I won't be travelling much for the next couple of weeks/months but he travels for work extensively, so would it be OK to lend him my travel crystal so he's protected while waiting for his own to arrive? Or are they selected specifically for each individual and purpose?

Last edited:
I have one question to @Chu or anyone else who could help. I keep up with this thread regularly but if I overlooked the answer then I'm sorry for that. My Mom's husband also ordered his crystals and I guess they won't arrive until 2021. I won't be travelling much for the next couple of weeks/months but he travels for work extensively, so would it be OK to lend him my travel crystal so he's protected while waiting for his own to arrive? Or are they selected specifically for each individual and purpose?

I would say it would be okay if you think he needs it. The crystals are selected for each individual and purpose, but the travel crystals being a more general purpose than your personal crystals, should protect more generally.

@AndrewMn and I received our crystals! This is one of the most exciting parcel in my life.
Thank you very much Laura, girls, @Chu and everyone who made them for us with such care and warmth!
This is a real birthday present for me!
When we submitted our crystals Requests in mid-October, the thought struck me that they would reach me at the end of November for my birthday. Strange, but that's exactly what happened. Exactly on this day, the parcel came to us at the post office. Many thanks again!

Now I need to make a small beautiful «houses» or bags for each crystal. And also learn prayers and translate them into Russian for better understanding.

Attachments

• crystals.jpg
    crystals.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 58
Hi everyone. When I first received my crystals I was only saying the prayers daily. I didn't sing the song for the first while and have only just realised how beautiful the song is and how powerful it is to sing along. I have been enjoying this version if you have wondered yourself. Enjoy :)

Click here :rockon:In the Garden
And I really like to sing with Laura "In the Garden". Great acapella version and great performance! Thanks for this song recording !!!! I sing it every day after EE, and now I will happily sing for crystals too! You can download the version with Laura's singing here . There are also chords for playing music yourself on the guitar.

@floetus and others who are thinking about Christmas: just fyi, don't count on receiving your crystals before then, especially if you haven't sent us your request yet, or if you sent it recently. I'm afraid we won't be able to send everything till January/February!
Hi Chu.
I send my request on 30.October 2020. It is any chance that crystals come this year?

Hi Chu.
I send my request on 30.October 2020. It is any chance that crystals come this year?
I'm afraid not. At the moment we are selecting from the list of extra requests that came early. But we are close to running low on already charged crystals, so the girls will soon start charging the next batch. There are about 30 new requests before yours, so I reckon it won't be possible till the middle or end of December to select them, which means you'll get them in January at the earliest. :flowers:

Mililea a déclaré:
Au début, je ne voulais pas le partager avec parce que je n'étais pas sûr: - [, mais après que Chu m'ait demandé de le faire et il pourrait y avoir quelqu'un qui l'aime et pourrait utiliser pour aider à chanter pour les Crystals ... j'ai toujours pensé à comment compenser ce beau cadeau de l'équipe du château et c'est pourquoi j'ai enregistré cette chanson hier. Avec l'application smule, vous avez la possibilité d'enregistrer votre propre voix deux fois pour chanter une chanson en deux parties. J'ai fait ça hier pour l'équipage ... voici le résultat:

https://link.smule.com/Gdz9kym8Zab?channel=Copy-Link&lyricStyle=0
juste du cœur pour redonner au moins une sorte d’énergie. C'est à deux voix et les deux voix c'est moi. Au début, je ne pouvais pas faire un si grand lien avec la chanson, mais puisque je connais les excellentes paroles de Laura, je me sens bien. Merci beaucoup pour votre travail et si je peux faire quelque chose à distance, faites-le moi savoir.

Bien à vous Mililea: fleurs:

Je n'aime pas, j 'ADORE...
That is a magnificent rendition. Thank you for posting it. :-)

I'm afraid not. At the moment we are selecting from the list of extra requests that came early. But we are close to running low on already charged crystals, so the girls will soon start charging the next batch. There are about 30 new requests before yours, so I reckon it won't be possible till the middle or end of December to select them, which means you'll get them in January at the earliest. :flowers:
All good. Thank you for the quick reply. 🙏

Thank you for the crystals - I received mine a couple days ago.

I'm already 'seeing' a few effects:

- Overall tiredness, mostly on an energetic level and not so much physical. I find that I usually get this kind of tiredness only when a lot of internal integration or deep change is going on. And I do feel a sort of powerful protective energy now that was not there before.

- Also noticed that my perception has shifted in some ways. Not sure if it is related to the crystals, but this change happened right after I got them. Somehow I lost interest in closely following the election drama, as well as many other sources of information on various topics. Might be partly due to tiredness, but it also seems like a more fundamental shift.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the crystals - I received mine a couple days ago.

I'm already 'seeing' a few effects:

- Overall tiredness, mostly on an energetic level and not so much physical. I find that I usually get this kind of tiredness only when a lot of internal integration or deep change is going on. And I do feel a sort of powerful protective energy now that was not there before.

- Also noticed that my perception has shifted in some ways. Not sure if it is related to the crystals, but this change happened right after I got them. Somehow I lost interest in closely following the election drama, as well as many other sources of information on various topics. Might be partly due to tiredness, but it also seems like a more fundamental shift.

Thanks again!
I hope this comment does not make a bit of noise. Just thanks again for the crystals and prayers in the book, now I feel more sense to follow through with this guide and with those who know the way of progress through this path.

For me it is my first time with the crystals and meditation, and somehow in a similar way to axj,
The week with the beginning of the crystals and meditation, I thought I was going to get sick I had a very heavy sensation in my chest or lungs and in fact I had some kind of infection that is already coming out. My first dream after the crystals was that I would open a window to the inside of a house and the air would run through the whole house to a door. After that I started to think that I had a lot of feelings that were held in with different people that possibly caused me some sadness or regret. It is only now that I realized that I had kept it or maybe I never faced it.
My thinking is now clear and calm, previously I could not concentrate for long on things, I was just constantly in interference as cloudy, now I feel more neutral, even the attitude of my husband, previously a little hostile, now he is more calm and receptive to me.
I also discovered through meditation that I was even holding my breath.
(Sorry if this is out of line)

Many things to learn....Thanks so much!!!

Dear Chu, dear Laura, dear team, my crystals for my two little girls are there and I am over happy. They are beautiful. I am already crying an hour because of happiness, relief, gratitude, joy. Your work is fantastic and since two years I have been reading threads and material daily. I have always been a fan and my mind knew that your work is one of the greatest gifts in my life. My mind also knew how valuable all the information in the Cs is. I knew all this and I value it, with my head. Something happened today, so I am crying. Today during opening the packet for the first time I felt my emotional connection to you and the Cs. No more understanding with my head, no more only knowlegde...but a gratitude and connectedness at the deepest possible level. It was suddenly there and came over me.... like a wave, like an embrace. I am deeply grateful to you and also to a forum member who brought me to you 2 years ago with the words "read the wave. Possible you find some answers to your questions". Thank you. Hopefully i could describe my feelings in english as well i mean it in german.

So... the girls had to stop selecting, because we ran out of "big" crystals (which are often for homes, rooms, etc.), which many of you requested.

So, they will start charging the next batch soon (it will take approximately 3 weeks), and then select all your pending requests. If you don't get an email from me in the next 3-4 days informing you that your crystals have been shipped (we have about 20 already selected and about to be wrapped and shiped), then it means that you won't receive your crystals till January/February. We'll work as fast as possible, don't worry! :flowers: :scooter:

Back
Top Bottom