Crystal Requests!

Thanks everyone for letting us know that you received your crystals! The girls selected them on March 2nd, and you all got an email to let you know when they were shipped. So, depending on where you are, they should all have arrived by next week at the latest, we hope.

Dear Juliana:

The crystals have not arrived yet. Could you confirm how I can track it? For example, the data of the company where the shipment was made. Dispatch number.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

A hug,

Dear Juliana:

The crystals have not arrived yet. Could you confirm how I can track it? For example, the data of the company where the shipment was made. Dispatch number.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

A hug,

Dear Juliana, I am so happy!!! I have just received the wonderful crystals. I am very grateful for all your efforts.

I send a big hug, my gratitude and love to each of you, and especially to Laura.

Best regards,

Paikhea

Hello, Paikhea, although you've been a member for quite a while, I see you have not introduced yourself. Please go to the Newbies board and post an introduction. Just a bit about yourself, nothing personal, and how you found the forum. If you're not sure what to write just read some of the other introductions on the board.

Thank you.

I've had my crystals for a while and really love them. It makes me feel connected to all of you.

In the past I have kept them "energized" by singing to them as instructed. My problem right now is that I cannot speak. I have throat cancer and have been through some treatments that have left me unable to talk and without much of a voice. I'm going through therapy to help but it's going to take a while. Is there anything else I can do?

I've had my crystals for a while and really love them. It makes me feel connected to all of you.

In the past I have kept them "energized" by singing to them as instructed. My problem right now is that I cannot speak. I have throat cancer and have been through some treatments that have left me unable to talk and without much of a voice. I'm going through therapy to help but it's going to take a while. Is there anything else I can do?
I am sorry to hear what you are going through! Maybe you could play the MP3 with Lauras singing "In the garden" :hug2:

I am sorry to hear what you are going through! Maybe you could play the MP3 with Lauras singing "In the garden" :hug2:

That is a fantastic idea and one I hadn't thought of. Thank you, I will do that.

Hi,
I'd just like to share an experiment made with my personal crystal.

I visited my aunt for a weekend, she's experimenting a bit with the pendulum. Thanks to it, she proposed me to see if my crystal was charged, which I agreed for the sake of "science", let's say.
The answer was that it wasn't charged, so she asked me if I wanted her to charge it, which I refused.

Knowing the concept behind the crystal network, and that the Chateau's girls are charging them in a very serious and precise way, even if I generaly don't 'feel' anything while holding it (except for the first time I did, which I won't forget), I chose to believe and have faith in it.
My aunt starts to be aware of some things, but hasn't delved into the Cass material yet. I recommended it to her, it's now up to her.

Following this, I asked if we could reformulate another question and see the answer.
I've learnt, even more thanks to you, about the importance of asking the right questions to get the right answers. Moreover, the pendulum is only a medium connecting to some source, and I haven't questioned which one this time, so was also aware of the fraud possibility.

So, the question was "is the stone part of a network ?", which the pendulum spinned to indicate a big "yes".
Then my aunt asked if it was beneficial to me, and the movement came to the middle swinging back and forth, in a line and not in circles. She said it almost never happened to her, I interpreted it as a "yes and no".

Knowing the background, it made sense that it meant that it's not just being beneficial for me, but for 'Me' = Us : to serve as a relay to hold the frequency for the network - such is the whole point.
Formulated as a question, the pendulum replied another big "yes".

After thoughts, I haven't asked the question after that because it appeared as an evidence that the essential power of the crystal network is to connect all of us together, and aimfully grow towards Being. Maybe I should have ?
Was it a direct contact with the C's, thanks to the crystal charge that helped the pendulum connect with them ? I don't know, but it is an enchanting possibility.

Last edited:
Could someone point me in the direction of the morning and evening readings for Crystals? I've looked fruitlessly for my booklet and have found Psalm 90 on line but not the other one, and the adapted version is the one I really want to use.

Thanks!

Could someone point me in the direction of the morning and evening readings for Crystals? I've looked fruitlessly for my booklet and have found Psalm 90 on line but not the other one, and the adapted version is the one I really want to use.

Thanks!
I could send them privately to your email...I would have to write them from my brochure, but would it be okay for you?

I could send them privately to your email...I would have to write them from my brochure, but would it be okay for you?
Yes it would be okay with me, Liliea, that's a very kind offer. I'd go with your offer yet as I think about it, it seems like a bit of a bother for you, and more correct if I could make a payment for a new brochure. If paying for a new brochure - shipping, cost of the booklet, etc. - isn't possible, and your offer stands, that'd be my default option of you emailing me the text. Thank you for that offer!

Yes it would be okay with me, Liliea, that's a very kind offer. I'd go with your offer yet as I think about it, it seems like a bit of a bother for you, and more correct if I could make a payment for a new brochure. If paying for a new brochure - shipping, cost of the booklet, etc. - isn't possible, and your offer stands, that'd be my default option of you emailing me the text. Thank you for that offer!
Ok, I'm fine with that, just let me know.

Could someone point me in the direction of the morning and evening readings for Crystals?
Daily Reading 1: Morning:

The heavens display the glory of the Divine Cosmic Mind;
and the stars proclaim its magnificence.

Day after day pours forth speech,
and night after night declares knowledge.

There is no speech, nor are there words; their voice is not heard with
the ears;
yet their voice of spirit goes out through all the earth,
and their words to the end of the world.

The blue sky is like a tent for the sun,
which comes out like a being of splendor
and with majesty runs its course with joy.

Its rising is from one side of the Earth,
and its circuit is to the other;
and all things are warmed by its heat.

Birds, fishes, creatures on dry land, flowers and plants grow in
its light.

The law of Cosmic Mind is perfect,
When understood, it revives the soul;

Its precepts are sure,
making wise the simple;
rejoicing the heart;
enlightening the eyes;
More to be desired are they than gold,

By them am I warned
in alignment with them there is great reward.

By them I can detect my errors;
By them am I cleared from hidden faults.

Knowledge of Cosmic Mind protects me from the insolent;
And prevents their dominion over me.

With knowledge, I shall be blameless,
and innocent of offense against the Universe.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to the Divine Cosmic Mind,
My rock and my redeemer.

Daily Reading 2 - Evening:

Assurance of Protection via Knowledge and Awareness

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High,
who abides in the shadow of the Cosmic Mind,
will say to the ALL, "My refuge and my fortress;
my safety, in whom I trust.”
For Cosmic Mind will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence;
Knowledge, like a mother bird
will cover you with her pinions,
and under her wings you will find refuge;

Awareness is a shield and armor.
You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand;
but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes
and see the fate of the ignorant and unaware.

Because you have made Knowledge and Awareness your refuge;
the Cosmic Mind your habitation,
no evil shall befall you,
no scourge come near your home.
For Cosmic Mind will give Awareness
to guard you in all your ways.
On the foundation of Knowledge it will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Because you know that Knowledge protects,
and hold to this in love of Cosmic Mind
You will be delivered.
Call upon Cassiopaea
And Knowledge will answer;
Awareness will be with you in Trouble;
Knowledge will give long life and happiness.

I could be wrong, but somewhere I read that it was not advisable to publish the prayers, so I suggested to Lyndi Lama to send them to her mail when she decides. I could have read something that was from another thread, anyway, I hope in this one there are no inconveniences and all is well.

Daily Reading 1: Morning:

The heavens display the glory of the Divine Cosmic Mind;
and the stars proclaim its magnificence.

Day after day pours forth speech,
and night after night declares knowledge.

There is no speech, nor are there words; their voice is not heard with
the ears;
yet their voice of spirit goes out through all the earth,
and their words to the end of the world.

The blue sky is like a tent for the sun,
which comes out like a being of splendor
and with majesty runs its course with joy.

Its rising is from one side of the Earth,
and its circuit is to the other;
and all things are warmed by its heat.

Birds, fishes, creatures on dry land, flowers and plants grow in
its light.

The law of Cosmic Mind is perfect,
When understood, it revives the soul;

Its precepts are sure,
making wise the simple;
rejoicing the heart;
enlightening the eyes;
More to be desired are they than gold,

By them am I warned
in alignment with them there is great reward.

By them I can detect my errors;
By them am I cleared from hidden faults.

Knowledge of Cosmic Mind protects me from the insolent;
And prevents their dominion over me.

With knowledge, I shall be blameless,
and innocent of offense against the Universe.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to the Divine Cosmic Mind,
My rock and my redeemer.

Daily Reading 2 - Evening:

Assurance of Protection via Knowledge and Awareness

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High,
who abides in the shadow of the Cosmic Mind,
will say to the ALL, "My refuge and my fortress;
my safety, in whom I trust.”
For Cosmic Mind will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence;
Knowledge, like a mother bird
will cover you with her pinions,
and under her wings you will find refuge;

Awareness is a shield and armor.
You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand;
but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes
and see the fate of the ignorant and unaware.

Because you have made Knowledge and Awareness your refuge;
the Cosmic Mind your habitation,
no evil shall befall you,
no scourge come near your home.
For Cosmic Mind will give Awareness
to guard you in all your ways.
On the foundation of Knowledge it will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Because you know that Knowledge protects,
and hold to this in love of Cosmic Mind
You will be delivered.
Call upon Cassiopaea
And Knowledge will answer;
Awareness will be with you in Trouble;
Knowledge will give long life and happiness.
Thank you so much!! Now I've copied to a document, so if needed, this text and message could be deleted, per what Liliea says in the next message.

Back
Top Bottom