Crystal Requests!

Hi Chu thank you for opening the following thread, soon i would like to request a couple of crystals for my loved ones by filling the form and making a donation. In the meantime i would like to ask a little silly question that i have in my mind for quiet some time. In the last couple of years i washed my personal crystal for the purpose of cleaning it because since i'm carrying it on my neck all the time because of the sweat sometimes it became hot to put it a little bit dirty. When i washed it I've never had in mind the purpose of charging it just getting nicely cleaned ;-D From what i've read on the following thread the fact that I've washed it in order to clean it shouldn't have discharged though i'm still a little bit worried about it. Thanks to anyone for a feedback.

In the last couple of years i washed my personal crystal for the purpose of cleaning it because since i'm carrying it on my neck all the time because of the sweat sometimes it became hot to put it a little bit dirty. When i washed it I've never had in mind the purpose of charging it just getting nicely cleaned ;-D

I agree with hlat: I'd say your personal crystal is fine since you didn't put any intention other than cleaning to it. But lets see what others say :-)

I suggest that you explain all this (briefly) for Laura on your notes, when you fill in the form, and let the Cs and the girls decide whether you need replacements or not, okay? :-)
There is another question that came to my mind this morning: My mom, for whom I'm going to put a request as a loved one, has received a basic set of crystals at the same time as mine in 2016. As she felt uncomfortable singing and praying to them in the beginning, I asked her if I could do that for hers along with mine, and then did do so more or less often, before she joined me some time later. Which means her crystals may have been exposed to sunlight with intention as well, initially.

So I want to ask if it is okay to add a line about this, so that it can be decided about a replacement of hers too, in case I may need one? Or would it be better to leave that for some later time?

I agree with hlat: I'd say your personal crystal is fine since you didn't put any intention other than cleaning to it. But lets see what others say :-)
I also agree with both of them. Laura even mentioned somewhere that she does wash her water crystal every now and then. A washing will do no harm as your intent is just to clean the dirt/dust/sweat from it. Whereas Learner said, you did not have the intent to clear it nor recharge it. You and your crystal are good to go!

Some other thought that came to mind in regards of cleaning crystals: I think a tissue or a (damp) clean cloth could do for wiping crystals as well, when wanting to be on the really safe side. I sometimes do this to my dream crystal which I put under the pillow every night (lest I forget), and then it looks nice and shiny again. And I probably would use this method for other crystals too if it would be necessary.

FWIW ;-)

Hi Chu thank you for opening the following thread, soon i would like to request a couple of crystals for my loved ones by filling the form and making a donation. In the meantime i would like to ask a little silly question that i have in my mind for quiet some time. In the last couple of years i washed my personal crystal for the purpose of cleaning it because since i'm carrying it on my neck all the time because of the sweat sometimes it became hot to put it a little bit dirty. When i washed it I've never had in mind the purpose of charging it just getting nicely cleaned ;-D From what i've read on the following thread the fact that I've washed it in order to clean it shouldn't have discharged though i'm still a little bit worried about it. Thanks to anyone for a feedback.

What others said. It's all good! IN this case, cleaning it is good for the reasons you stated. The only problem is when people's intention is to "charge" their crystals.

So I want to ask if it is okay to add a line about this, so that it can be decided about a replacement of hers too, in case I may need one? Or would it be better to leave that for some later time?

Yes, add the line, but it should be fine.

What others said. It's all good! IN this case, cleaning it is good for the reasons you stated. The only problem is when people's intention is to "charge" their crystals.

Hi Chu, I'm sorry to be so annoyingly persistent but those crystals are really important for me and I would like to get it right :-[

If washing our crystals if fine then I do wonder if my clumsy putting my crystal in water for a few minutes would have been a problem? hlat and thorbiorn found earlier forum exchanges suggesting it should be fine but you suggested ordering a replacement. So now I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the replacement or not.

My original query:
Some time ago I accidentally put my personal protection crystal in the crystal water jar. It was dark and my personal and water crystals are very similar so I clumsily mistook one for another. It was only there for a few short minutes but I've been wondering if it's been damaged by water exposure.

Do you think I should order a replacement for it?

ADDED: Unlike most people I use TransferWise for my donations to FOTCM, any chance I could donate that way for the crystals too?

Last edited:
If washing our crystals if fine then I do wonder if my clumsy putting my crystal in water for a few minutes would have been a problem? hlat and thorbiorn found earlier forum exchanges suggesting it should be fine but you suggested ordering a replacement. So now I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the replacement or not.

Hi Ant22, as I am also not sure either if I need a replacement for my crystals, Chu gave me the following advice after explaining my case:

Chu said:
I suggest that you explain all this (briefly) for Laura on your notes, when you fill in the form, and let the Cs and the girls decide whether you need replacements or not, okay?:-)

Maybe this helps! :-)

Back
Top Bottom