Crystal Requests!

If you have any problems and you want help, open a thread, ask for help, and see the responses from the forum members, think about them. They will give you just a better inside view of the problem, different perspectives on the same subject and maybe you will find a solution.
I think that if solarmind is serious about learning why she has not been accepted to the private board, all she has to do is read her own posts and the replies to them. The replies would show her many things, as well as reading her comments to see how disrespectful, condescending and deflecting they are. Sounds like a spoilt child. But, in order to do that, one needs to really be looking at doing the Work in order to change oneself. It's hard to say if solarmind really wants that.

There are a lot of people who have ulterior motives for wanting to join the private board. That's why people are not just automatically admitted to it. That's why we take a while to get to know people better as well as we can here on the forum. As we've said before in many places here on the forum, our members' safety is very important to us. That will never change no matter how mad some people get for not being admitted because they want it to be so.

At first I didn't want to share it officially because I wasn't sure :-[ , but after Chu asked me to do so and there might be someone who likes it and could use it to help sing for the Crystals.... I always think about how to compensate for this great gift from the chateau crew and that's why I recorded this song yesterday. With the app smule you have the possibility to record your own voice twice to sing a two-part song. I did this yesterday for the crew... here the result:

just from the heart to give back at least some kind of energy. It is in two voices and both voices are me. In the beginning I couldn't make such a big connection to the song, but since I know the great lyrics of Laura, it feels right. Thank you very much for your work and if there is anything I can do from a distance let me know.

Yours Mililea :flowers:

Mililea, I listened to your interpretation which I think is beautiful...I think it can help me, not knowing how to sing or the English language. Also, I am looking for all the interpretations in order to be able to perfect my own interpretation. Thanks to you.

Mililea, j'ai écouté votre interprétation que je trouve magnifique...je pense qu'elle peut m'aider, ne sachant pas chanter ni la langue anglaise. aussi, je cherche toutes les interprétations afin de pouvoir parfaire ma propre interprétation. Merci à vous.

Why do you keep wasting your time on me? After I asked you not to comment on me, and after I said clearly I am not interested in your opinions and "help", now I have a question - what makes you continue anyway? Who of you read my other posts, what you read, and what you find there so triggering for all of you to stand up and tell me what? I am confused ...

Thank you in advance for stopping commenting on me. ok? If you have something perosnal and important to save me or you from me, please use private messeging thx. Don't do it here where it doesn't belong.

Why do you keep wasting your time on me?
I can only answer for myself, so I will.

I was "wasting my time on you" because simple, it wasn't wasting time, as to how I perceived it.

Your situation is not so much different from other people in this world. The emotions or attitudes that appear in you aren't much distant from what I or others experienced or saw in other people, at some point in my or their, lifetime and development.

Also, giving posts on the public part of the forum allows the other people interested in what we do here, encounter information, and do something with it for their own.

Why do you keep wasting your time on me? After I asked you not to comment on me, and after I said clearly I am not interested in your opinions and "help", now I have a question - what makes you continue anyway?
It's like being invited into someone else's house, saying things that are passive-aggressive and with a hint of bitterness, receiving an appropriate response from the people who own the house, not liking what they have to say but wanting them to be quiet, meanwhile you continue to stay in that very same house that your a guest in. On top of the bad manners involved in that, it also shows a certain arrogance and lack of respect for the fact that the forum isn't yours. Can you show some humility (NOT submission - as they are two different things) and get over yourself enough to see that?

When somebody behaves in the way that is not the colinear with the Spirit of the Community, and it is appointed to such person, then that person gets on the self the discomfort of the situation and seek another way of behavior to rehabilitate himself/herself (STO attitude), while you do something otherwise, you go back behind the moat, go to the tower, and throw arrows on us (STS), and even if we aren't perfect nothing shouldn't give you excuses to do something like that. Also, the next feature of the STO Candidates is: do not make excuses for wrong behaviour.

Good comment, Luks. Not everyone comes here for the right reason. If one has there own path already and has no interest to be part of a group growth process where we all learn from one another, than why be here? Unless one may be seeking validation, and when that is not forthcoming than suddenly sneers and jeers. Like a petulant child! But validating egos is not what we're here for.

I might have missed something, nothing you said Chu was in context in my post.

I was admonishing Ant22 for implying that only people in the private board were "collinear".

I think we're on the same wavelength here. Maybe I'm wrong.

post-edit: I see why my previous quote might have looked like I was quoting you Chu, out of context. I'm sorry, didn't mean that at all.
Nowhere in her post did she say that. She didn't exclude other forum members not in the private section. Perhaps you should read her post again.

I can only answer for myself, so I will.

Also, giving posts on the public part of the forum allows the other people interested in what we do here, encounter information, and do something with it for their own.

Yes, exactly ... thank you ... and so regrading that a new concern arising - so how is it that if Chu and Laura are 100% honest about their concern of my "evil" and "dangerous" potential, and they know me in person since 2015, they even had me at their home, knowing I am not Forum member at all and that my knowledge about your work here is -1% ... hmmmm and they still keep me "sneaking" around the forum? how can you be sure there is no more of "me" around? ... this even makes me more worried about how they can be so naive to post a map and invitation to get together on public pages of the forum. Isn't it a bit obvious what is going on here ...?

This is a trap. No one should be sending a private message to this person. Hopefully private messaging is shut off for this person.
I truly hope so ... if it is not blocked plese do so NOW! ... thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 20.05.20.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 20.05.20.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
even had me at their home, knowing I am not Forum member at all and that my knowledge about your work here is -1% ... hmmmm and they still keep me "sneaking" around the forum? how can you be sure there is no more of "me" around? ... this even makes me more worried about how they can be so naive to post a map and invitation to get together on public pages of the forum. Isn't it a bit obvious what is going on here ...?
So what is going on here exactly, if I might ask? Don't beat around the bush.
Honestly you sound a bit delusional to me with an icing of narcissistic hurt and a hint of malice.
Before you didn't want anybody to reply to you and still you post on and on. Why not simply stop it?

So what is going on here exactly, if I might ask? Don't beat around the bush.
Honestly you sound a bit delusional to me with an icing of narcissistic hurt and a hint of malice.
Before you didn't want anybody to reply to you and still you post on and on. Why not simply stop it?
because I am impetuous and I LOOOOVEEE THAT ... also I love my EGO so much ... so you gave me the opportunity to play ... and as I am childish I am not willing to kill the child in me, sooo ... thank you ... and apart form joy you give, I still don't understand what is the real problem. What is what triggers you to keep on talking about me? and not to get a bit more concerned about your privacy and safety here .... bout ok I can stop If I want, as obviously you had no idea what is going on, and when you will have enough good and right knowledge you will see.

As Chu said, the private board is for active forum members who are collinear and it's pretty clear that solarmind is not.
Be careful with that mindset. Many more are collinear than you think or know about.
I was admonishing Ant22 for implying that only people in the private board were "collinear".

LongCloud, I think you misunderstood my post. It's obvious that not all registered forum members are colinear, and it's also true that many non-forum members are. I never said otherwise :huh:

In my post above I was specifically referring to the criteria one needs to meet in order to be admitted to the private board. I was not dismissing collinearity of anyone who isn't a forum member. I bolded the part of my post that explains this.

New members join our forum weekly and many of them will eventually be admitted to the private board. What's more, many colinear people are reading the forum but they have not yet joined. We don't know them yet but hopefully they will choose to start posting soon. They too may be admitted to the private board in the future, when we get to know them better and decide they wish to progress on the same path as us. And many colinear people have not heard of us yet, although I do hope they will find their way to us.

Last edited:
because I am impetuous and I LOOOOVEEE THAT ... also I love my EGO so much ... so you gave me the opportunity to play ... and as I am childish I am not willing to kill the child in me, sooo ... thank you

Impetuous: acting or done quickly and without thought or care.

Petulant: childishly sulky or bad tempered.

Petulant was the word I used on purpose to scratch a little said ego because I would like to think there may be potential if not for such self- importance. But you're right that we should desist. This thread is not for this.

Back
Top Bottom