Crystal Requests!

My crystals arrived yesterday. Perfect timing! Thank you to all involved in this project. They are so beautifully wrapped with the material and colored ribbon around each. So thoughtful. I spent some time with them last night and went over the daily readings. I am delighted to have this connection with the group and Cassiopeia. Thank you again.

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

View attachment 39791

(with the link above, you can zoom in and out)

Pretty nice, eh? No continent left unprotected. :thup::cheer:

On the one hand, I have to say that I'm super happy to see this! On the other hand, though, it is a bit sad that in spite of many people living close to other crystal owners, you don't know of each other's existence! That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only). Over the years, many have developed closed friendships and sub-networks, where they can rely on each other, meet regularly, etc.. We have online weekly Crystal meetings where everyone gets together, and other projects and activities, including meetings in person. But for everyone's protection, we are also careful as to whom we admit. We need to know you at least a little first.

So, if you have your crystals but aren't using the whole potential, nor adding your grain of salt to the network by participating, I find that a pity. Not that the crystals won't serve their purpose, of course. But in this day and age, where "lockdowns" and isolation have become the norm, why not send a signal to the Universe and join others who think and feel like you do, who share your values, etc? If the sessions that you all read (linked to here) motivated you to request crystals, it should also make you think of the implications for a future connection, in my humble opinion. And that connection must be nurtured, so to speak, by all of us adding something, never only taking.

I shut up now! :lol: But seriously, I do hope some of you think about it.

You can read more about the Fellowship here: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Our Statement of Principles: Statement of Principles
And to sign up: How to Join
In order to be part of our private board activities, see here for the requisites: Joining the private FOTCM Board (the moderators decide on a case by case basis.)
I love the idea Chu ! Thank you, this brings a strong feeling of communion to see so many crystals all over the world. It is exciting to know that there are people close to us who own crystals and share some values. This is great, I am so proud to be on the map ! :clap: 😍
Yes, I think so. Each dot represents a crystal set, without counting 4 per person or extras. I'll add loved ones later. I think it's also not taking into account people living in the same location. It just added one dot for those. Don't know how to make it fancier yet.
Indeed, it doesn't take into account people living in the same location as there is one dot for both my partner and I but it is just perfect Chu, it is already a big work.
At first I didn't want to share it officially because I wasn't sure :-[ , but after Chu asked me to do so and there might be someone who likes it and could use it to help sing for the Crystals.... I always think about how to compensate for this great gift from the chateau crew and that's why I recorded this song yesterday. With the app smule you have the possibility to record your own voice twice to sing a two-part song. I did this yesterday for the crew... here the result:

just from the heart to give back at least some kind of energy. It is in two voices and both voices are me. In the beginning I couldn't make such a big connection to the song, but since I know the great lyrics of Laura, it feels right. Thank you very much for your work and if there is anything I can do from a distance let me know.

Yours Mililea :flowers:
Thank you Mililea, we just listened to it and it is very pleasant to hear. I'll be singing with your voice tomorrow morning ! 🙏

Mililea a déclaré:
Au début, je ne voulais pas le partager avec parce que je n'étais pas sûr: - [, mais après que Chu m'ait demandé de le faire et il pourrait y avoir quelqu'un qui l'aime et pourrait utiliser pour aider à chanter pour les Crystals ... j'ai toujours pensé à comment compenser ce beau cadeau de l'équipe du château et c'est pourquoi j'ai enregistré cette chanson hier. Avec l'application smule, vous avez la possibilité d'enregistrer votre propre voix deux fois pour chanter une chanson en deux parties. J'ai fait ça hier pour l'équipage ... voici le résultat:

https://link.smule.com/Gdz9kym8Zab?channel=Copy-Link&lyricStyle=0
juste du cœur pour redonner au moins une sorte d’énergie. C'est à deux voix et les deux voix c'est moi. Au début, je ne pouvais pas faire un si grand lien avec la chanson, mais puisque je connais les excellentes paroles de Laura, je me sens bien. Merci beaucoup pour votre travail et si je peux faire quelque chose à distance, faites-le moi savoir.

Bien à vous Mililea: fleurs:

Je n'aime pas, j 'ADORE...

The only person left would be a good friend of mine who is also quite open, also reading Sott-articles. But I'm not sure how to approach him without giving away too much information. How much could I tell him or in what way should I keep it vague?
I think if you just start by being vague and direct it would work. Like, "Would you like a personal protection crystal?" And then you might be ready for any further questions like what do you do with it and saying that it would be a gift.

The only person left would be a good friend of mine who is also quite open, also reading Sott-articles. But I'm not sure how to approach him without giving away too much information. How much could I tell him or in what way should I keep it vague?
We discussed it on the other occasion.

This was a proposition, from me, how to handle it:
Everyone can think about something like that:
Buy for a few dollars/euro some elegant little bag, put into this crystals in cloth.
"I was in the city and met a "roadside" seller who has some beautiful crystals at low prices. I thought that it is the perfect occasion to buy it and at the same time, I was thinking about you, and bought some for you. And after that, I thought about making it as a little gift, without occasion. I think that these crystals are just beautiful, and it is very rare to see such things sold in our city, so I think that you can appreciate it."

One of my Personal Crystals also broke (the more fragile of the two). I noticed that we can request a replacement if one of them broke. How to know whether or not it is a good idea to request a new one in this case? My understanding is that it's not necessary to get a replacement if this happens because of what was said in the following session on the topic:

Thank you again for all the work going in to this project!

It depends on you, but you could add it to your notes and let the girls and the Cs decide. :-)

Hello everyone,

I also want to place an order but I find it difficult to decide whom I could send a crystal. There are a lot of family members and friends I care about. But there is only one family member who is open to the ideas discussed here in the forum, who recently made a critical comment about the use of crystals, although I didn't mention any of this. Interesting timing for such an unrelated comment. So not quite open for that idea/concept, I guess. I would interpret that as a sign.

If nobody stands out to you, maybe it's best not to force it, and wait till later? Unless you ask the person, for example.

My crystals arrived yesterday. Perfect timing! Thank you to all involved in this project. They are so beautifully wrapped with the material and colored ribbon around each. So thoughtful. I spent some time with them last night and went over the daily readings. I am delighted to have this connection with the group and Cassiopeia. Thank you again.

Great! Did you get my email about your donation? I'm sorry to bug you again, but I can't find it anywhere.

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

View attachment 39791

(with the link above, you can zoom in and out)

Pretty nice, eh? No continent left unprotected. :thup::cheer:

On the one hand, I have to say that I'm super happy to see this! On the other hand, though, it is a bit sad that in spite of many people living close to other crystal owners, you don't know of each other's existence! That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only). Over the years, many have developed closed friendships and sub-networks, where they can rely on each other, meet regularly, etc.. We have online weekly Crystal meetings where everyone gets together, and other projects and activities, including meetings in person. But for everyone's protection, we are also careful as to whom we admit. We need to know you at least a little first.

So, if you have your crystals but aren't using the whole potential, nor adding your grain of salt to the network by participating, I find that a pity. Not that the crystals won't serve their purpose, of course. But in this day and age, where "lockdowns" and isolation have become the norm, why not send a signal to the Universe and join others who think and feel like you do, who share your values, etc? If the sessions that you all read (linked to here) motivated you to request crystals, it should also make you think of the implications for a future connection, in my humble opinion. And that connection must be nurtured, so to speak, by all of us adding something, never only taking.

I shut up now! :lol: But seriously, I do hope some of you think about it.

You can read more about the Fellowship here: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Our Statement of Principles: Statement of Principles
And to sign up: How to Join
In order to be part of our private board activities, see here for the requisites: Joining the private FOTCM Board (the moderators decide on a case by case basis.)
"Mom, I'm on the CCC network! can you see me?" :lol: there I am in portugal!

this is so great, having a visual notion of the spatial nodes. truly a grid!

CCC Network map is great, I didn't expect there is so many. Let's keep it growing. :thup:
I have received my crystals 5 days ago. I did notice that the one meant for water provides me with interesting effect. I doesn't seem to change taste, it is rather some kind of satisfaction after drinking. It is positive feeling. I did notice something about my personal crystal too. I like to look at it and hold it for a moment after reading some disturbing news in mine-stream media - it sort of helps me to ... do not panic. It seems there is some sort of connection and protection, but I caught myself thinking that it might be placebo. It's like the fact of having a crystal changed my perspective, not because of the crystal itself was source of anything, but rather a catalyst to make me approach things in a different way. I mean: Someone told me - hey it's protection - so I believed and got the effect created within by this statement, and the crystal was just 'an excuse' to make it more... real for my conciseness. But then on some level placebo or not - doesn't seem to matter - all it matters is effect. These were my recent thoughts about it. I'm grateful for this experience with crystals and I'm looking forward for more. Thank you.

Last edited:
It depends on you, but you could add it to your notes and let the girls and the Cs decide. :-)
@Chu, I have the same issue with my personal crystal which I dropped, but I already sent my form in for a replacement. Can I let Laura, the girls & the Cs decide if I need it replaced? I sent another donation, and will send more as I can. Thank you guys for this labour of love, it’s deeply appreciated 💗

Back
Top Bottom