Crystal Requests!

Chu, Laura, Andromeda and Artemis - along with the others at the Chateau, I am always amazed at how much you all are doing; how much you already have on your plate with various things pertaining to SOTT, FOTCM, this forum and more, plus your caring and helping of so many people around the world; and, yet, you add more to your plate and without skimping on any of the things that you do. Everything is done with love integrity and professionalism.

Thank you! ♥️

The crystals arrived today! They traveled a long way so I'm happy they made it, also they were wrapped very carefully. Thank you for all your effort and dedication! 🥰

PS: My cat was curious and stole the bag with the personal crystal from the table, maybe she wants one... 🤣

Confession time: I am totally embarrassed to say that I neglected my crystals (which I received a long time ago) for many, many months now. I had them in a drawer in my bedroom and did not use them, did not read/sing to them, or anything of that good-hearted nature. With so many folks on backlog to get even their first set, I feel somewhat guilty that I squandered my own fortune. For that, I apologize to all 😔

My mistake and learning aside, I do wish to be able to use them again. And so my question is whether you guys think they have lost their powers/potency (and therefore I should order a complete replacement set), or if you guys think they haven't lost any potential protection/guidance abilities and I can "resurrect" their spirit by simply continuing to use them? Any thoughts/guidance appreciated and welcome.

I seem to remember it being said that if you have not sung or prayed for a long time, it is enough to do it again. I always remember that somewhere it said that it works like a communicator. So, if I were you I would just do it again. I could also imagine that it depends on what you feel inside yourself and if YOU still have the connection. I think the stones can still make it and just need to be reactivated by your praying and singing. But @Chu or someone else will certainly correct me if that is not true...

Try it :flowers: :halo:

I really do not know if the crystals have lose their power but you can take them in your hands, singing to them, feeling them, looking at them, appreciating their patience and specially their beauty, how maybe if you forget them maybe they still protected you, presents and magnifique. But as I say, I don't know. Some thoughts, just that.

Confession time: I am totally embarrassed to say that I neglected my crystals (which I received a long time ago) for many, many months now. I had them in a drawer in my bedroom and did not use them, did not read/sing to them, or anything of that good-hearted nature. With so many folks on backlog to get even their first set, I feel somewhat guilty that I squandered my own fortune. For that, I apologize to all 😔

My mistake and learning aside, I do wish to be able to use them again. And so my question is whether you guys think they have lost their powers/potency (and therefore I should order a complete replacement set), or if you guys think they haven't lost any potential protection/guidance abilities and I can "resurrect" their spirit by simply continuing to use them? Any thoughts/guidance appreciated and welcome.
Just like dehydrated soup, add liquid(love) and cook(your energy), enjoy!😋

I am totally embarrassed to say that I neglected my crystals (which I received a long time ago) for many, many months now. I had them in a drawer in my bedroom and did not use them, did not read/sing to them, or anything of that good-hearted nature.

I don't imagine you're Robinson Crusoe Tyler and if it makes you feel any better my water crystal lives in a draw next my bed, personal crystal never leaves my backpack and the home crystal only gets a sporadic dusting and held to my heart once in a blue moon.

The beautiful dream crystal, on the other hand, never leaves the nightstand, draws my eye and touch a number of times a day and still 'seems' to possess a life of its own?

you can take them in your hands, singing to them, feeling them, looking at them, appreciating their patience and specially their beauty...

And though I'm not much good at singing or praying, or perhaps it's simply my imagination, there does seem to be a tangible feeling of 'connection' through simply holding it (though it takes a little while)?

And so my question is whether you guys think they have lost their powers/potency (and therefore I should order a complete replacement set), or if you guys think they haven't lost any potential protection/guidance abilities and I can "resurrect" their spirit by simply continuing to use them? Any thoughts/guidance appreciated and welcome.
If I remember correctly, the crystals will hold the charge given them by Laura and the girls. The only time that will change is if you intentionally try to recharge them, with that intent, and putting them in sunlight or water or sunlight and water.

It is good to sing and to do the prayers to the crystals, but the really important thing about the prayers and singing is that it helps to connect all of the crystal holders together.

My crystals arrived today, which has made me very happy. When I think of all the hard work and time and energy and love that’s gone into making this possible... May all of that return to Laura and the girls tenfold when we send our prayers to them. It’s a beautiful thing.
I also think they are incredibly inexpensive, all things considered, so I’m going to make another donation to balance things out a bit.
Thank you all very much indeed.

Depuis que je connais le chant pour les cristaux, et grâce à l'enregistrement de Mililea (encore merci pour cette aide, qui profite à chaque fois que je chante), j'entends dans ma tête la mélodie souvent dès le matin comme pour dire: "c'est l'heure" ou "bien connecte toi!". Au début, à chaque réveil dans la nuit, je l'entendais... c'est comme une prière.
Alors, que je ne connais pas la langue anglaise (ou si peu) et qui ne sait pas chanter, c'est risible de m'entendre chanter en anglais même si c'est la nuit et dans la tête....

Since I know how to sing for crystals, and thanks to Mililea's recording (thanks again for this help, which benefits every time I sing), I hear in my head the melody often in the morning as if to say: "it's time" or "get connected". At the beginning, every time I wake up in the night, I hear it... it's like a prayer.
So, I don't know the English language (or so little) and who can't sing, it's laughable to hear me singing in English even if it's night and in my head....

The crystals arrived safely today and brought great joy. 💗
Since my son is with me right now I gave his personal crystal to him, tried to explain its purpose and also gave him the booklet to read. I think I've done a pretty poor job but he seemed very pleased anyway and choose a green velvet pouch to protect it.
Thank you all for your great efforts and love.

Je ne devrais pas tarder à recevoir mes cristaux dont j'aurai bien besoin suite aux difficultés relatées dernièrement :
Je pense que "les méchants" en ont profité car ils savaient qu'ils ne pourraient plus m'atteindre aussi facilement quand les Cristaux seront à la maison... Mes petits amours sont ma faiblesse et ils le savent...

I should soon receive my crystals which I will need following the difficulties I have been experiencing lately:
I think the "bad guys" took advantage of this because they knew they wouldn't be able to reach me so easily when the Crystals are at home... My little loves are my weakness and they know it...

And so my question is whether you guys think they have lost their powers/potency (and therefore I should order a complete replacement set), or if you guys think they haven't lost any potential protection/guidance abilities and I can "resurrect" their spirit by simply continuing to use them? Any thoughts/guidance appreciated and welcome.

They will not have lost anything from simple neglect. But they likely have not reached their full potential effect either!

If I remember correctly, the crystals will hold the charge given them by Laura and the girls. The only time that will change is if you intentionally try to recharge them, with that intent, and putting them in sunlight or water or sunlight and water.

Yes, they can lose their charge if left in the sunlight, or in water in the sunlight. Washing them gently or leaving them in water inside (as in a water jug for drinking) is fine though. You should also not expose them to moonlight for long. Trying to charge them with a different intent is just likely not to work very well, and probably shouldn't be attempted in case the intents are at cross purposes.

It is good to sing and to do the prayers to the crystals, but the really important thing about the prayers and singing is that it helps to connect all of the crystal holders together.

Yes!! :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom