Crystal Requests!

I observed that some of my crystals change over time. I did not drop them or anything like this, yet their internal structure is changing. Usually, the changes are subtle, but what I saw today amazed me completely. Something that looks like a holographic pyramid appeared inside the crystal!

I thought I had to show you this beautiful phenomenon. Here it is:
View attachment 40508

It came to my mind that maybe the crystal is evolving, and it's a good sign. Whatever it is, it looks beautiful, and I'm proud of my little friend :-)

What do you think about it? Do your crystals also change over time?
That's lovely. It's called a phantom quartz.
these crystals are created when another substance other than Quartz washes over the crystal, leaving a layer on the termination during the crystal’s natural growth cycle. The crystal continues to grow, leaving an image of itself where it was at the time the substance washed over it. Phantoms can be made up of such minerals as Chlorite, Hematite, or even Clay. On occasion heat can play a part, causing a phantom to be visible through a different color shade.

That's lovely. It's called a phantom quartz.
Thank you for this information. I have never heard of phantom quartz before.

Isn't it strange that the "phantom" was not present (or was not visible) when I received the crystal? It appeared (or became visible) later. With other crystals, I observed some changes too. I regret that I don't have a picture of before and after to show you a comparison. I will try to photograph them regularly from now on.

A little funny idea, but it works...
I thought there was a question about a cape bag for the personal crystal, but I can´t find it anymore, so I'll post it here now. (Maybe someone can link it)
I often wear leggings and therefore have no pockets for my crystal, but it is also too big and too heavy to wear it as a necklace, so I always carried it in my bra. :cry: But because this is not necessarily comfortable, my head has been working on a solution for some time. Today I just tried it and made this prototype. It is not really nicely sewn and it would probably need a thinner elastic. But it works. sorry guys, only for the ladies among us. (I put on something underneath for the photos, because otherwise it would be too revealing for me)
The idea is really simple actually. In the front a buttonhole and on the inner opposite side a button that goes through the buttonhole and holds the elastic at the same time.
Maybe an alternative for some dresses, so it can always be with me. Maybe this can be an inspiration for someone :halo:

(I know it looks a bit funny, but for you I like to be funny if it helps someone. And usually nobody sees it because it is under the clothes.

Attachments

• IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Hello : )
if anyone has an opportunity to comment on these questions I would be very grateful, they would be of great help. This week I am going on a road trip to the state of Florida, so my question is if I can take my home protection glass with me, I thought I would bring it in my carry-on my handbag, but I am not sure if it is okay to move it from the assigned place at home or bring it with me?

Another question is if I can put my home crystal inside a selenite base, which in a sense is another crystal, this base I already cleaned and put it in the sun for 10 minutes and also I sang and prayed it along with other small crystals in jewelry that I occasionally use.
128039398_885880045487484_5417041773673583138_n.jpg
-another question is if I already cleaned and put in the sun other stones in jewelry that I use, and I sing to them next to my crystals, is it ok if I put these other crystals next to my crystals, I do it thinking that maybe these are in harmony with the energy that I have already received and I am maintaining with the prayers and the songs of my main crystals, but I don't want to do anything that affects the flow. So this could be good?

Or, would it be better not to put other crystals next to the main crystals?

I remember that when in my travels I had a an invisible pocket for passport or money and it doesn't disturb at all, the fabric is very fine, it is made express to no disturb at all under your pants or blouse. So maybe it can be a solution to put the crystal if it is big and you do not have pockets.

717QOqqkf6L._AC_SX466_.jpg0947dd673e3ea354e70c1cb8a91b718f.jpg

I often wear leggings and therefore have no pockets for my crystal, but it is also too big and too heavy to wear it as a necklace, so I always carried it in my bra. :cry: But because this is not necessarily comfortable
🤣 I've did the same!!, in the bra could be a good place!!, LOL... for me works better wearing a couple extra bra sizes than I usually do, or kind of sports bra, and in this way I don't really feel it.

well, maybe my crystal is smaller ... 😅

Hello : )
if anyone has an opportunity to comment on these questions I would be very grateful, they would be of great help. This week I am going on a road trip to the state of Florida, so my question is if I can take my home protection glass with me, I thought I would bring it in my carry-on my handbag, but I am not sure if it is okay to move it from the assigned place at home or bring it with me?

Another question is if I can put my home crystal inside a selenite base, which in a sense is another crystal, this base I already cleaned and put it in the sun for 10 minutes and also I sang and prayed it along with other small crystals in jewelry that I occasionally use.
View attachment 40528
-another question is if I already cleaned and put in the sun other stones in jewelry that I use, and I sing to them next to my crystals, is it ok if I put these other crystals next to my crystals, I do it thinking that maybe these are in harmony with the energy that I have already received and I am maintaining with the prayers and the songs of my main crystals, but I don't want to do anything that affects the flow. So this could be good?

Hello Jess,

I am just answering within my perception to the questions asked by you

1) Carrying or moving home crystal away:- The home crystal is the base for your most of living situations with common/routine/daily environment hence unless you shift your home to other place it may be unnecessary to move the home crystal because after the road trip you come back to the same place in between other energies may play their role/influences while you moved with your crystal. I think it is not only for your protection but also for others on your radar too...

2) Crystal inside selenite base:- The C's once said they have firewall if anyone uses crystals for nefarious purpose, So the contact of crystal with other charges may influence or not but wise thing is not to make contact of crystal other stones, cause may be we do not know yet how energies work or exchange or programmed by STS forces. Charges of the crystal cleared which may influence otherwise and selected by higher dimension awareness which gives us chance to develop ourselves by choice. This type of connectivity not yet developed within us (cause if we have this ability we wont order crystal we make them and send to others) so the crystal is carefully selected and made to choose our essence frequency, vibration for our development.

Note:- I am not degrading your confidence or making you not believe in you. My point is if we do not know how the things work we need continuous study, practice and observation with higher dimension guidance.

3) Would it be better not to put other crystals next to the main crystals:- The main thing of the crystals is programming / charging / networking which means all to be connected by their choice, it shipped in silk cloth which means other waves/signals not to interfere but the connectivity with the owner is always present. This means there is a possibility of STS forces interference/influence through other technology or humans etc., In practical sense while taking care of other stones you may miss to take care of original one, in a simple way less luggage more comfortable. You may think that its a girl thing which i may not understand but i think the most and best way is to keep it simple.

if the above answers are not viable kindly ignore. If my understanding way is wrong kindly enlighten me.

Hello Jess,

I am just answering within my perception to the questions asked by you

1) Carrying or moving home crystal away:- The home crystal is the base for your most of living situations with common/routine/daily environment hence unless you shift your home to other place it may be unnecessary to move the home crystal because after the road trip you come back to the same place in between other energies may play their role/influences while you moved with your crystal. I think it is not only for your protection but also for others on your radar too...

2) Crystal inside selenite base:- The C's once said they have firewall if anyone uses crystals for nefarious purpose, So the contact of crystal with other charges may influence or not but wise thing is not to make contact of crystal other stones, cause may be we do not know yet how energies work or exchange or programmed by STS forces. Charges of the crystal cleared which may influence otherwise and selected by higher dimension awareness which gives us chance to develop ourselves by choice. This type of connectivity not yet developed within us (cause if we have this ability we wont order crystal we make them and send to others) so the crystal is carefully selected and made to choose our essence frequency, vibration for our development.

Note:- I am not degrading your confidence or making you not believe in you. My point is if we do not know how the things work we need continuous study, practice and observation with higher dimension guidance.

3) Would it be better not to put other crystals next to the main crystals:- The main thing of the crystals is programming / charging / networking which means all to be connected by their choice, it shipped in silk cloth which means other waves/signals not to interfere but the connectivity with the owner is always present. This means there is a possibility of STS forces interference/influence through other technology or humans etc., In practical sense while taking care of other stones you may miss to take care of original one, in a simple way less luggage more comfortable. You may think that its a girl thing which i may not understand but i think the most and best way is to keep it simple.

if the above answers are not viable kindly ignore. If my understanding way is wrong kindly enlighten me.
Hi s.m.j.raj,
Thank you very much for your comments, I will take them into account, of course, it will be better to be prudent and not to mix, stones or jewelry, I used to wear earrings and an necklace with a small stone , but I took them off precisely because I had the doubt if those stones I had with me could interfere or influence negatively, that's why I cleaned them and put them in the sun, now I don't wear any jewelry, I just I have my personal crystal that I received a few weeks ago. Only now I was thinking that I should not wear any kind of jewelry with stones, it is just a doubt, of wearing other crystals that I already have or maybe doing that can interfere with my personal crystal if I wear earrings.

thank you for reply : )

A little funny idea, but it works...
I thought there was a question about a cape bag for the personal crystal, but I can´t find it anymore, so I'll post it here now. (Maybe someone can link it)
I often wear leggings and therefore have no pockets for my crystal, but it is also too big and too heavy to wear it as a necklace, so I always carried it in my bra. :cry: But because this is not necessarily comfortable, my head has been working on a solution for some time. Today I just tried it and made this prototype. It is not really nicely sewn and it would probably need a thinner elastic. But it works. sorry guys, only for the ladies among us. (I put on something underneath for the photos, because otherwise it would be too revealing for me)
The idea is really simple actually. In the front a buttonhole and on the inner opposite side a button that goes through the buttonhole and holds the elastic at the same time.
Maybe an alternative for some dresses, so it can always be with me. Maybe this can be an inspiration for someone :halo:

(I know it looks a bit funny, but for you I like to be funny if it helps someone. And usually nobody sees it because it is under the clothes.
Love the creative idea, it is a way to distribute the weight and avoid discomfort. Plus it is a simple solution to multiple problems, love it.

Hi s.m.j.raj,
Thank you very much for your comments, I will take them into account, of course, it will be better to be prudent and not to mix, stones or jewelry, I used to wear earrings and an necklace with a small stone , but I took them off precisely because I had the doubt if those stones I had with me could interfere or influence negatively, that's why I cleaned them and put them in the sun, now I don't wear any jewelry, I just I have my personal crystal that I received a few weeks ago. Only now I was thinking that I should not wear any kind of jewelry with stones, it is just a doubt, of wearing other crystals that I already have or maybe doing that can interfere with my personal crystal if I wear earrings.

thank you for reply : )
Hello Jess,

Thanks for your consideration.

One more thing is C's always referred to knowledge and emphasized to use which i understand is, it is us who is importer and crystal will help to some extent but the main source is us with knowledge and our wise choices, so be aware and do not let shield/guard down.

This week I am going on a road trip to the state of Florida, so my question is if I can take my home protection glass with me, I thought I would bring it in my carry-on my handbag, but I am not sure if it is okay to move it from the assigned place at home or bring it with me?

I would say that if you are going somewhere for a very extended period of time, it's okay to take the home crystal with you because you will, in essence, have a new 'home' for a long enough time to count. The same for if someone moves house. It will still work but is not at its best, as the crystal was selected specific to each person in relation to their usual home environment. If it is a shorter stay, your personal crystal should be enough. Even better if you have a travel crystal.

Maybe not, just to be safe. Although selenite is a form of gypsum, it dissolves in water like salt, and the constant contact may be iffy. I can't think of anything wrong with keeping them near each other though, if you'd like. But I'd place the base in the sun for at least a full day.

Should be perfectly fine. Especially if you've cleansed the other stones first. The crystals are 'sealed' so that other stones should not 'rub off on' them very much, or discharge them except in specific cases (like with salt), but they may have a positive effect on pre-cleansed stones in their proximity.

I would say that if you are going somewhere for a very extended period of time, it's okay to take the home crystal with you because you will, in essence, have a new 'home' for a long enough time to count. The same for if someone moves house. It will still work but is not at its best, as the crystal was selected specific to each person in relation to their usual home environment. If it is a shorter stay, your personal crystal should be enough. Even better if you have a travel crystal.

Maybe not, just to be safe. Although selenite is a form of gypsum, it dissolves in water like salt, and the constant contact may be iffy. I can't think of anything wrong with keeping them near each other though, if you'd like. But I'd place the base in the sun for at least a full day.

Should be perfectly fine. Especially if you've cleansed the other stones first. The crystals are 'sealed' so that other stones should not 'rub off on' them very much, or discharge them except in specific cases (like with salt), but they may have a positive effect on pre-cleansed stones in their proximity.
From the above answer i can say one word ENLIGHTENED. This is the difference between observer and practitioner perceptions. Thanks for the answers!

Just want to report that yesterday i noticed that the geranium plant that i keep in the same room as the house crystal and which has never been thriving, has sprung to life, has turned vibrantly green with shoots sprouting up. I do link it to my daily reading out loud of the morning - and the crystal prayers and singing 'In the garden" in this room, ripple effects i'd guess. How wonderful to see!

thank you very much Andromeda for your comments, that guide me and help me a lot for the maintenance and care of my crystals, which I appreciate very much.
An apology really I'm maybe too newbie on matter relate to the crystals, and the information helps a lot to keep you on the right or best side of the road, because I didn't have any previous information about crystals, so better to keep you prudent and in vigil, thank you very much for reply 🥰

Back
Top Bottom