Crystal Requests!

A beautiful set of crystals arrived on May 4!

I can't find the right words to express my sincere admiration for your work and commitment!

Let us all respect crystals accordingly as we are building a network to protect truth and what is valuable. This is the gift of responsibility. I belive that we are not building network to protect ourselves directly but to support each others so let us repay the Fellowship the best we can put in network.

Thank you so much!

A beautiful set of crystals arrived on May 4!

I can't find the right words to express my sincere admiration for your work and commitment!

Let us all respect crystals accordingly as we are building a network to protect truth and what is valuable. This is the gift of responsibility. I belive that we are not building network to protect ourselves directly but to support each others so let us repay the Fellowship the best we can put in network.

Thank you so much!
I am happy to hear that you have you received your crystals, vulpes. Since you haven't introduced yourself yet could you please write an introductory post in the newbies section, so we can get to know you a little better? For instance you could write about how you found our forum, what books you have been reading, how familiar you are with Laura's work, whether you read SOTT and so on? Sometimes it helps to look at other newbies' posts and see what they have written, so you will get the idea. :-)

Thank you and welcome!

Any thoughts and replies would be greatly appreciated.
I had a similar question some years ago when ordering my first set of crystals. Posting the replies I received back then, in case they may be helpful to you:

I can't find anything about crystals and EMF outside of people recommending certain kinds for protection against it, but I would speculate that because of the amount of time and energy that the Chateaux crew have put into clearing and charging the crystals that WiFi isn't likely to hurt it.

Perhaps it would be good to do some regular 'maintenance' work by singing or reciting to them, depending on the crystal and its purpose, regardless?

I have used a meter to check the radiation and dirty electricity given off of routers and mobile phones and from what I've measured, you need to be at least 4 feet (1.3m) distance between you and the device in order to keep your body 'biologically safe' for the average person. For those who are already sensitive to EMF you will need more distance.
I think if you google Orgonite and EMF protection you will find a controversy where some sensitive people find that orgonite helps them.

Aside from that, I think the C's choose the crystals with the awareness that many of those who are to receive them are surrounded by an environment high in wifi and electric smog. So, given this and the nature of the charging process, I'd wager the crystals might be immune from that. Others may be able to say more about it.

Hello everyone, I am currently experiencing a somewhat painful situation as I have resigned from my job, in the midst of an existential crossroads I sometimes have dark clouds in my head or an emotional overflow. I regularly take my personal crystal in my hand or in my pocket and the result is IMMEDIATE, I find calm and peace. Thanks again to the girls and the Cassiopaeans. ❤️ :-D

I have had an unknown in my head for several months / weeks. But here is my question. How to know if my crystals are still charged? It may be a rather "silly" question but i have this mental question from several episodes that i have passed through, although i never try to charge the crystals with any intention, but the last year, it was hell on a personal and family level where i really brought to light the monster, many arguments, fights, screaming, falling economy, depression, etc. So hence my question, if having acted in that way out of unconsciousness and internal / external anger could have discharged the crystals (i always carried the personal protection in my pocket) In the other hand, since i began to sing and read to them feel that i am much more aware of my actions and thoughts. (The last 3 days i fell asleep with the dream crystal in my hand under the pillow asking for some kind of signal / help and i dreamed the 3 days, something not very normal since not had a dream for a long time or at least not remembered). Anyway, this is my concern. Thank you!

PS: I read the whole thread and didn't find any information about this. If is there and i ignored it, i apologize.

I had a similar question some years ago when ordering my first set of crystals. Posting the replies I received back then, in case they may be helpful to you:

Aside from that, I think the C's choose the crystals with the awareness that many of those who are to receive them are surrounded by an environment high in wifi and electric smog. So, given this and the nature of the charging process, I'd wager the crystals might be immune from that. Others may be able to say more about it.
Thank you

Excellent! Yes, that happens often depending on what the girls and the Cs say. Enjoy!

So glad to hear that your wife appreciates them too! And remember you can always network here about your ordeals. You're not alone. :flowers:
Thanks to all for the care, the clues and the timely kick in the rear. It's really thrilling to see all who have received and share in the joy of this experience.

The image of clandestine "jewel" smugglers keeps coming to mind 🧐. Hat's off to the Chateau Crystal Fencers for getting these precious stones through the frequency fence!!

PS: I read the whole thread and didn't find any information about this. If is there and i ignored it, i apologize.

@Dave_posse,

There was another post here where there were concerns about discharging the crystals here.

Even if someone had "nefarious" intentions to alter the crystals the Cs talk about a "firewall":

Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.

A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but the mainframe is us in the future.

Q: (L) So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between others and me, I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then peeps are connected to you and through you to each other, possibly including me?

(Andromeda,) You're like the channel for the frequency.

(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?

A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".

We are allowed to "augment" the intent of the crystals not re-charge or change them. They were created for our protection and unification in spirit. The 91st Psalm is the inspiration for the Daily Reading 2 in the booklet that came with your crystals.

Q: (L) So we sing to the ones that go in the water. Okay, then we'll take the ones that are for personal protection and...

A: Read to them!

Q: (L) In other words, speak to them. Talk to them about what they're supposed to be doing?

A: Yes. Modify the 91st Psalm. Provide a copy to the recipient as well so they are aware of the protective parameters and can augment them from time to time.

Q: (Joe) What is the 91st Psalm?

(L) Oh, something like [recites}... “He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” And then something about .. “he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the pestilence.” And then more about ”you shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor of the arrow that flies by day or afraid of the pestilence that walks in darkness nor of the destruction that wastes at noon. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day…” blah blah blah. That’s all I can remember. It covers all kinds of stuff. So we can modify it with the Cosmic Mind and that kind of thing. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes!!! You speculate well!

Back
Top Bottom