Crystals Connection Singing is Not Needed for all Members

Re: Crystals Connection Singing is Not Need for Whole Members

That is wonderful news Kay Kim! That is exactly what we want for all of our members.

You might be right when you say that some people are already "purified" and ready for the "next step" . But others still need more work, because some of the bugs are very difficult to eradicate.

There is also a topic of detox which needs to be addressed (heavy metals and other stuff). Some people have a problem with that.

So, we are still working on improving the methods for "purification" of our members so that everybody can benefit from this.

Absolutely!

Working, singing, dancing. All of that seem to have a positive effect on forming a soul groups.

But, there is also an aspect of physical blocks which must be removed from our bodies and minds in order for those connections to be established.

This session is also very interesting:

So, there seems to be a Work aspect, and also a very pragmatic biological aspect. I think that the C's were very clear about that. Unless we solve the basic stuff, we cannot move into more advance stuff of our development.

From within your post:

A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.

Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?

A: No.

Q: (L) Water?

A: No.

Q: Saline?

A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.

---

From Session 23 September 2000
Q: (L) Well, I'll have to research it. The fact is, we've got 3 billion base pairs... do some of these so-called segments of "junk DNA," if they were activated, would they instruct chromosomal replication to take place with more than 23 pairs as a result?

A: In part.

Relating to, "Crystal Connection Singing is Not Needed for all Members", I'd venture a guess that the discussed conductive fluid contains silicic acid, the silicon mineral, like sand, in aqueous solution?

From the prompt, "Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge." -- how efficient might silicon be as a conductor in the biophysics system? Liquid crystal conductance?
Quartz crystals, also, are silicon-oxide. Maybe the crystal network acts in effect like members have piezoelectric crystal oscillators in different locales?

Discussion in the cited transcript is started by orion186 at: __Session 23 September 2000 ? I'm reading that now

First I thought, we/all of us needed to sing together same time to make Crystals-Connection, but according to old session "Only the young ones and those who are able".
The session was talked about Maze Dances connection but I think it can also apply to crystals.
Maybe Laura and Groups add few simple steps to make Dance and Singing together.

I noticed the Cs remark about groups "effort would be extremely beneficial for all here". And when the selected groups begin to connect with their future/higher centers, that also make connections to other members, because all souled beings are from members of a fragmented 6D soul/being.

But what if some of members might not a souled being? I think, it doesn't matter much, because we all have the Cs Crystals now. The crystals surly help us to connect with all the other members as we are one group.

And I was wondering about what is exactly "the people of the blood must be purified and their chakras must be connected".
Then I found the clear answer from Laura's post.

So, the bio-energetic breathing "will allow the heart to open and release its burden" and even the Karmic Debts can release by doing EE!
Furthermore EE synchronize the two halves of the brain!

Thus, it seems, some of the old members have been practicing EE since 2009, and now they are ready to join the crystals singing groups.

And rest of members who are unable to join with singing groups because ages or some other matters, steadfastly stands with others and moving forward as one big group.
I would like to present to you two videographed performances of what I consider a "maze dance":

(Note: no opening bow.)

A: No, only the young ones and those who are able. But... it would be powerful!

Q: ........And all the 200 people, don't need to be in the same place, or do they?

A: It is good to have at least seven in one group. 8 is better.

Q: (L) At least. So, the more the merrier?

A: Yes
It is taught to do be done from a seated position, too.

ОК, много лет назад я получила сообщение, что температура моего тела имеет большое значение. Также, это влияет на восприятие пространства-времени, на восприятие времени. Время может ускоряться и замедляться. Это значит, что температура влияет на те повреждения мозга, которые нам сделали. Моя болезнь - это суперсила! Моя душа выбрала это. Воспалительные процессы - это потенциал феноменальной регенерации тела.
Также, я получила сообщение - "сила в количестве"! Ура! Я с вами!
Я счастлива, что мы получаем одинаковую информацию, когда мы еще не были знакомы.

(Мой английский не так хорош, извините. Попробуйте другой переводчик).

OK, many years ago I received a message that my body temperature is of great importance. Also, it affects the perception of space-time, the perception of time. Time can speed up and slow down. This means that the temperature affects the brain damage that was done to us. My illness is a superpower! My soul chose this. Inflammatory processes are the potential for phenomenal regeneration of the body.
Also, I received a message - "strength in quantity"! (strength in numbers, power in numbers?)
Hurray! I'm with you! 💑
I'm happy that we get the same information when we haven't known each other yet.

(My English is not so good, sorry. Try another translator if it is incorrect).

Back
Top Bottom