Deja vu

I have been networking with people closest to me but they don't get the concept of psychic attack, aliens, implants etc.
That reads as a self imposed TRAP , move on ?

Major, major deja vu happening for me within these last 5 days or so. 2-3x/day, very intense. Feels like there's negativity in the air and feels as though I'm experiencing psychic attack by self-loathing. I have been networking with people closest to me but they don't get the concept of psychic attack, aliens, implants etc.
Network here, but don’t stop sharing with people around you unless they ask or imply that they’d rather you not. It doesn’t matter if they think you’re barking up the wrong tree, if they don’t understand, or just think you’re totally nutzoid, there just might be something in what you say that they can relate to and inspires them to inquire.

It took years and years of my family thinking I was a total basket case because of the things I said before they could catch a glimmer of it themselves. Then the covid shamozzle blew their minds open a bit and they went seeking on their own, I received a very sincere apology for the things that were said about me behind my back (an apology I didn’t need for any kind of approval). All the ‘crazy talk’ I had done primed them to be able to see more clearly. I’m not done ‘crazy talking’ but I do make sure I’m not making anyone too uncomfortable.

I have small deja vu now and then, and from going on what the C's say,
I then feel annoyed and almost frustrated, worried.. It's hard to put words on it
I'll try..

It's like a feeling of .. 'They're trying to mess round with my life and change something to suit their agenda again or do something that's not going to be good' ..

So I've taken the habit to pray over it, and I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but I'll do it anyway and say a prayer along the lines of, 'dear Universe, angels, higher beings like the C's Ra.. If it's at all possible or okay, can you please do something to stop it or change the program back to be on track..' Or something like that. And also add a big thank you at the end of any prayers.

I'm probably being too verbose there lol, I'm really not sure how to pray, what's the right way. Although it's like, somehow if I don't at least try to do something about it, even by sending a prayer, of which I'm not sure what the outcome will be, then at least I've tried to do something by asking for help.

I feel frustrated, infuriated, that any beings could do this and be able to go through time, messing round with us in whatever way they want, see it like a violation that 4DSTS can do this kind of thing.. And the fact that they can do this really does evoke some strong emotions within me, as the ramifications of it are hard to imagine! So I just keep praying when it happens.

I don’t get the deja vu feeling very often anymore, although I used to get it quite often.
Whenever I do get the sensation or the experience now, I too remember the “glitch in the matrix” concept, and find it a bit unsettling.
However, I try to remember the story Laura tells about nearly being abducted by insectoid creatures. When she asked the C’s about it, they essentially said that those creatures were a version of Laura.
Maybe someone can find the passages I refer to… I will see if I can dig them up when I have more time to devote.

The point I’m aiming at is this: it will only inspire fear and paranoia if we assume that deja vu is “them” changing the timeline to suit their needs. Yes, we know it is going on constantly, but it’s a bit of a stretch to assume “they” are launching a personal attack as often as we have unsettling experiences.

Maybe it is a more productive approach to ask, “What am I doing to meddle with my own timeline right now?”

It’s interesting, I have always had very intense deja vu surrounding goings on at work, and usually just before there is a promotion or shift in my usual work duties.
So I have learned to be very careful, and slowly and thoroughly consider my motivations surrounding whatever aspect of life the deja vu relates to.

Am I driven by ego? Desire for recognition or social elevation?

Have I let greed creep in?

It could be circumstantial or even coincidence, but this new angle of self-scanning when deja vu occurs seems to calm things down. And it gives me a sense of integrity in the face of the unknown.

If a version of myself is the meddler, than who better to foil my own STS plans?

And if it is really “them” playing with timelines, then I know that I need to be aware and put all of my knowledge to work immediately.

Either way it seems to help.

My 2 cents :flowers:

I don’t get the deja vu feeling very often anymore, although I used to get it quite often.
Whenever I do get the sensation or the experience now, I too remember the “glitch in the matrix” concept, and find it a bit unsettling.
However, I try to remember the story Laura tells about nearly being abducted by insectoid creatures. When she asked the C’s about it, they essentially said that those creatures were a version of Laura.
Maybe someone can find the passages I refer to… I will see if I can dig them up when I have more time to devote.

The point I’m aiming at is this: it will only inspire fear and paranoia if we assume that deja vu is “them” changing the timeline to suit their needs. Yes, we know it is going on constantly, but it’s a bit of a stretch to assume “they” are launching a personal attack as often as we have unsettling experiences.

Maybe it is a more productive approach to ask, “What am I doing to meddle with my own timeline right now?”

I see I misremembered. The specific questions posed to the C’s were in the transcript from Dec 9, 1994, and initially it was someone else’s insect experience under examination.

December 9, 1994
Frank and Laura

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: {Name lost}

Q: (L) And where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Now, tell me the name of the beings D__ M__ experienced as preying Mantises in her hypnosis session?

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) But, in that reality don't they have a name?

A: Too complex to answer adequately in this medium.

Q: (L) Well, you said that the beings that V__ encountered were Minturians, aren't they the same?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is there a difference between essence beings and incarnate beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we have a distinct difference. Okay, who were the ant/fly beings she described?

A: Her essence too.

Q: (L) And what were those snakey, slug-like beings that she saw?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Are you saying that all of this stuff is who she is? All of these horrible creatures and these..

A: In some of the alternate realities.

Q: (L) Do I have creatures like that that are my essence?

Q: (L) My essence is something that horrible and dark and icky?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) Well, weren't those horrible icky beings eating little children? Weren't those real human children?

A: How do you think you are viewed by deer, for example?

Q: (L) Well, I can immediately see that. I saw that already. I mean, cows and chickens would have to view us that way. I mean, it's pretty gross.

A: Roaches, too.

Q: (L) Is that why the night before D__'s session, I dreamed of ants that I could have stepped on and smashed, and for some reason I decided I did not want to take the life of even a single ant?

Q: (L) Was that dream preparing me for what I was going to experience in that session?

Q: (L) Well, what do we do about these essence parts of ourselves? I mean, I don't like it that there may be something of the predator in me. I would like to not have it, or get rid or it, or transform it, or whatever.

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Well, am I going to have to remember myself doing things like that in order to come to terms with it?

Q: (L) Is that going to happen to me, that I am going to have memories like that surfacing?

Q: (L) Well, I can't even cope with it in someone else, how am I going to deal with it in myself?

A: You will.

Q: (L) Is this something we are all going to have to do?

A: All eligible.

Major, major deja vu happening for me within these last 5 days or so. 2-3x/day, very intense. Feels like there's negativity in the air and feels as though I'm experiencing psychic attack by self-loathing. I have been networking with people closest to me but they don't get the concept of psychic attack, aliens, implants etc.
Ok feeling a lot better I think in part because I connected with the other nurses who were involved in the nursing "near miss" event that caused me to spiral into self-loathing. I apologized for my part and we vented. But it still feels like there's something big about to drop in the next few weeks. It's very scary to me how quickly I can be taken down. Personally, I need to share emotions in a forum other than an online one, with friends even if they don't understand abductions/aliens/attacks.

Back
Top Bottom