Depression As A Stepping Stone (to Soul Growth)

know_yourself
Voici un lien de traduction en Français GOOGLE pour en saisir au moins le sens...
https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=fr&u=https://web.archive.org/web/20071018053505/http://quantumfuture.net/qfs/qfs_depression1.htm
Puisse-t-il aider...

know_yourself
Here is a translation in French GOOGLE link to enter at least meaning. . .
https: // translate. google. com / translate? depth = 1 & hl = en & rurl = translate. google. com & sl = auto & tl = en & u = https: // web. archive. org / web / 20071018053505 / http: // quantumfuture. net / qfs / qfs_depression1. htm
Could he help. . .

Hi Corvinus . . . your plight reminded me of the following fable I posted in another thread. In case you haven't already read it, I thought I'd post it here . . . as maybe some inspiration for you, and all of us who have previously experienced the seemingly pointlessness of it all.

Thanks for the story. Hopefully there are many songbirds that can make rain in the end. If not it does not matter in the end if the moral imperative keeps standing in the end as you said, but the problem with me is that I am more concentrated on the others but should be more on myself in that respect.

I managed to pass exam, been studying 12-14 hours a day for 12 days because I ve thought about financial stability and job "security" and how it can be of benefit for the family(especially now when father is coming from hip surgery from hospital and can not any more tie his shoe laces, mother went to pension 6 months ago being psychologically broke from work and breaking leg on 3 spots after not recovering from fracture on leg that was broken some years ago, sister having two children), network, books and getting needed things if there is shtf scenario because I am the only one making preparations in the house. And that is where most of my paycheck and time goes. But when I look back at my life like everyone else it is not something I would choose again but I can not say that it did not make me stronger, resilient and a better man, and I learned few things about life in general. And now back to the desert of reality.

Corvinus said:
I managed to pass exam, been studying 12-14 hours a day for 12 days because I ve thought about financial stability and job "security" and how it can be of benefit for the family

Congratulations on passing the exam, Corvinus! It sounds like you had to make some serious super-efforts to do it, and I think it says a lot about you that the drive and intent came of wanting to help those close to you.

Corvinus said:
(especially now when father is coming from hip surgery from hospital and can not any more tie his shoe laces, mother went to pension 6 months ago being psychologically broke from work and breaking leg on 3 spots after not recovering from fracture on leg that was broken some years ago, sister having two children), network, books and getting needed things if there is shtf scenario because I am the only one making preparations in the house. And that is where most of my paycheck and time goes. But when I look back at my life like everyone else it is not something I would choose again but I can not say that it did not make me stronger, resilient and a better man, and I learned few things about life in general. And now back to the desert of reality.

I am glad that you can see how taking on such a load has benefitted you in the ways you describe. The thing is, even if it is at some times really difficult, you now know something about yourself; that you have exercised some serious muscles of will and fortitude that have made you stronger for future challenges. You might be thinking: "future challenges?! I would just like a little respite right about now - leave me alone with future challenges". But it sounds as though you are already meeting the future head-on in some important ways. I only hope that as you continue to work on things, you avail yourself (as much as possible anyway) with the tools and assistance being offered here.

Congratulations on passing the exam, Corvinus! It sounds like you had to make some serious super-efforts to do it,

Thank you for your support, it was not such an effort when compared to academy, high school and college and other activities (some I would not want to go through again and forget them) when I look at it, even when more responsibility comes now.

Most people think many things are given like when they say what s that for you, it is easy thing for you, but things can easily go to opposite direction and many do not understand and do not care how much of effort and suffering it takes to do some things and are first to throw a slap when some expectations are not fulfilled which is as always their perception and about which they only care about. In the darkest hours you are always alone and see the true colors of the situation and the people, and they are not bright most often.

I am glad that you can see how taking on such a load has benefited you in the ways you describe. The thing is, even if it is at some times really difficult, you now know something about yourself; that you have exercised some serious muscles of will and fortitude that have made you stronger for future challenges. You might be thinking: "future challenges?! I would just like a little respite right about now - leave me alone with future challenges". But it sounds as though you are already meeting the future head-on in some important ways. I only hope that as you continue to work on things, you avail yourself (as much as possible anyway) with the tools and assistance being offered here.

Future is open but I hope I ll be true to myself as much I can in the upcoming storms we all face because that is what matters in the end, when in that moment of expected or unexpected death I find releasement knowing that I truly lived as myself and served the Universe as it s instrument as much as I could.

There are times
I ve suffered shipwreck in my journeys:
In perils of robbers;
In perils of false brethren;
In perils of my own design.
Yet from these perils comes knowledge:
Only from within may we truly shine.

Thanks for posting this, Laura. I've been going through very similar experiences myself, and similar thoughts have been swimming through my mind these past couple of days, so it was a nice synchronicity that this was posted. Very illuminating to see that so many others are sharing this same experience.

I'm no stranger to depression. I've always been a somewhat melancholy and introspective type, but have my highs and lows like anyone else ... and some of those lows have been low enough that thoughts of suicide have crossed my mind. One time I self-medicated with St. John's Wort as an herbal prozac. After a while, though, I was able to see the cycle and learned not to identify myself with wherever I happened to be on it; probably the first Work-related self-observation I've undertaken. More recently I've been trying to begin the Work in earnest, turning my mind back on itself, examining my reactions, and it's just as was warned, long and difficult and painful. As of yet moments of clarity are rare sparks separated by wide gulfs of a waking dreamstate. Well, I've just begun ... the first steps of a staircase a thousand miles high....

This essay by Charles Eisenstein seems appropriate here:

This essay makes you stop in your tracks and just take stock.

This Jordan Peterson talk on depression is a very good distillation of how to handle dealing with those feelings IMO. I would suggest anyone who is going through depression or anything like it watch it.

I am finished with being depressed.

I've internalized so much by watching the World, a result of maybe knowing too much, and it has kept me in check for far too long.

I remembered my passion as a younger man, when I designed/modified the first house my partner and I bought.

We were on the very edge of the World, could barely afford it, yet, we created our own house. The builders and architects accommodated us, since it was a new "area".

So much love went into the changes we made, and we were afraid, and giddy, noobs, but smart. Can't describe it.

It was a GLORIOUS time in our lives. And we did it again not long after: modified the design of our second house.

Both of those houses were "land-locked" orientation wise, it's why we had windows placed on certain sides to let the light come in; there was more cool design things we did. The Builders actually sold our "models" as special "upgrades" to others.

Everyone that came to our house(s), (even in Winter), said: "there is so much light here!".

I'm remembering how much love went into that effort for both.

I've forgotten how to LIVE in the last 20 years or so...

Maybe it's time to re-calibrate a little of "me" time. I had so many projects going back then and I have forgotten them all. Why?

The projects themselves aren't all important, it's the loss of the impetus that tasks me.

I've looked back on old projects and why they stirred me back then, and I'm remembering.

I'm done with depression.

Maybe it's time to re-calibrate a little of "me" time. I had so many projects going back then and I have forgotten them all. Why?

The projects themselves aren't all important, it's the loss of the impetus that tasks me.

I've looked back on old projects and why they stirred me back then, and I'm remembering.

Thank you for sharing LongCloud. Indeed, it is important to have some 'me time' once in a while, so we can focus and work on ourselves or just relax and watch the trees and the birds or whatever works for you. I wouldn't be able to survive the madness without having some 'me time', although doing things for others nearly always makes me feel better, about myself and the world.

You said that you were done with depression. Are you taking any steps to alleviate it? Have you read the thread or watched Jordan Peterson's video that Beau posted above? Perhaps you can expand a little?

Remembering why you loved old projects in the past seems a good first step to me, as if something is stirring inside you that is waiting to be reborn? Many of us struggle with depression, it is almost impossible to look at the world and not feel depressed at times, so you are not alone. :-)

I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but I tend to let things "fall by the wayside" or be put near indefinitely "on the back burner". I think it's ok to let go of an idea that didn't work out and has no more spark or interest for you. Maybe it was a bad idea, or maybe it's no longer relevant. We're supposed to have more bad ideas anyways.

And sometimes, reactivating an idea or project is the right choice too. Especially if it's practical or necessary still. It can help to get some of them done and cross them off your to-do list. I think having too many thoughts or ideas can clutter your mind and spill out into your physical life.

And I think you can in fact remember the context. I will sometimes write out a note, but without context. And it takes a bit of brain effort to recall the context, or why I thought it was important. You can try to remember why you thought it was important at the time, what you were doing, or where you were at that point in life. Then it can be reactivated and you gain the spark, or perhaps add a new insight or spark to it.

The article Depression as a Stepping Stone? is an alchemical/esoterical discourse that explains a particular maneuver of the soul attainable by the means of a "technique" that would lead us to achieve... or to be able to move towards "the beginning" of the staircase.

From: http://www.quantumfuture.net/qfs/qfs_depression1.htm

Moderator's note: Here's the new link for the article:

I would like to comment on a paragraph from this article, where a "secret" process is explained. A correct understanding of this process is a "stepping stone" -nonetheless than the first step on the staircase.

I think this paragraph condenses both the article, and the process in question. Load the document. Click on your browser Edit -> Find and type the key-word "mechanically": This will take you straight to it.

The paragraph is composed of seven sentences (S1-S7) that I have numbered for reference.

Depression is understood as "anger turned inwards". It is worth to mention, and important to understand, this reaction is the expected reaction a healthy mind would effect, when faced against the cultural, religious, scientific atmosphere of the societies of our time, where the stimulated values are in opposition to a healthy development of the individual: The Control System encourages and manufactures psychopathic characters who propagate their own values, so "to feel bad" is wrong -to "feel", is wrong.

Under this panorama, those depression-free individuals who inhabit and nourish the set of values, are in confluence with a system whose trait is to decrease the presence in the self. Most certainly, Depression as a state of being is the ticket to this "absence", where negative emotions find a territory of free expression. Basically, the Lye reproduces it's self ad infinitum in what appears to be a circle of inner deception.

How to break this circle? This is precisely the aspect I want to underline from the article: The How.

S1 gives the first key: It is through repeated and sustained efforts dedicated to not fall into confluence, how "something powerful and positive can occur". Efforts of non-confluence seem to be small things, easily dismissible, easily "postergated" since a direct effect is not automatically apparent. It sounds incredible that, by remaining calm when negative emotions arise, something "powerful" can occur. In the text of the article, Laura warns of a "trap" regarding this first key to orchestrate non-confluence efforts: When achieved, that is, when one manages to remain calm when a negative emotion arises, one would tend to think one has "achieved" the maneuver, since one has, effectively, managed to remain calm in the face of a negative emotion: See! I can remain calm! I did it! This self-contempt thoughts boycotts the entire How of the maneuver: The whole paragraph describes the maneuver, not just the first sentence. S1 presents an objective to achieve, and then to use -it is a process.

We are leaded to achieve a position from the which perform a esoteric action.

If we stay on the self-contempt of having achieved calm when negative emotions arise, the real meat of the maneuver is spoiled by those congratulating thoughts, and nothing happens (One just has learned a new trick). This thought have usurped the energy we are trying to manipulate.

Usurpation: A wrongful seizure or exercise of authority or privilege belonging to another; an encroachment. [usurpation]

Encroachment - entry to another's property without right or permission. [encroachment]

By thinking "congratulations", the intellectual center has exercised a privilege belonging to another. This is explained on S2: It is all about to disconnect the negative emotions from the intellectual and moving centers. It is about to delimitate what is happening inside of us by localizing its place of emergence within us.

So, "remaining calm" means not to think, not to move: Not to expand the event beyond it's own natural habitat. Any action of this type would start a program. If this can be avoided, something positive and powerful can occur.

To "remain calm" means not to think, not to move... but to observe. This attitude, thoroughly discussed on other threads, stops other centers from exercising authority over the negative emotion. This is the crack on the system: To hold the (negative) emotional energy on the emotional center. To keep what belongs to each center, within each center.

It is to This moment that the non-confluence efforts are directed to obtain: "Persistent Introspection" grooms [To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose: groom] the inner landscape to be able to catch this, as Don Juan calls it, "cubic centimeter of luck". And this moment is a Victory to obtain over the self.

S3: "The individual is then in a position to perform an act of primary importance: the liberation of the energy of the negative emotion for positive use." This is what self-contempt thoughts avoid on the subject. The process is subtle. Extremely subtle. And requires extreme attention to "shed light on the inner darkness". But, as noted, it is not automatic. The habit to obtain whatever we want as fast as possible (automatic satisfaction), as well as other innumerable habits (mainstream culture, scientific, religious, etc, ideas) acts against us: There is a notion of "now" ("I need this now, not in a few months time!") that applies a pressure on the outcome -and we abandon what requires effort from us, to "use our time more productively", and obtain something more immediate.

To counteract this, it is suggested (Castaneda) to act "without expectation", that is, to act as if nothing were never to result from this non-confluence efforts of "persistent introspection". I think to obtain this frame of mind is actually the grooming of the "grooming process", and this takes time: This is a "specific position" situated beyond the automatism; beyond the depression: We are calling our self's as we move towards our self's. This demands deprogramming, and this presents the suggestion to establish a period of preparation (abandoning all traces of a need of a guarantee) before even consider our self's as able to "perform an act of primary importance": We have to be there to perform this act. That is, we have to groom our capacity and our perception to be able to operate when the time comes to act.

The position is certainly attainable. Castaneda reports the useless actions Don Juan asked from him: Not-Doings. De-programming. The "time" factor consists on this: We most get used to this activity. We most insert it into our system, and make an habit of it. How, when depression is evident? Faith in one's self.

One, by remaining calm, could observe (stopping the usurpation). One could be in "position". BUT, to liberate energy of the negative emotion for positive use, this requires what only the discipline can give. This "something" gathers and accumulates on the body, slowly. "Personal Power", says Don Juan.

Knowledge.

This gathering of personal power has an objective in mind: To achieve the moment where we can grasp the cubic centimeter of luck. We most get there: That is no other than accumulating knowledge of our machine. By persistent introspection. By observation without expectations. By not-doings. By penetrating the version of the matrix that we, each of us, are.

And something powerful can occur: To allow the energy of the negative emotions to remain on the emotional center (S4). We most learn how to "allow" to "remain". I feel it as a kind of a "letting go" -a "let it be". To allow the negative emotions to remain on the lower emotional center is Legal: This is where they were originated; this is where they belong; this is where they most remain. Avoiding usurpation is crucial: Expression of this negative emotions is understood as usurpation. And it is just it, a usurpation: Other centers use what was not generated on them. The Control System trains us to take from others. It is not correct to understand this training as malevolent because it goes way as "deep on us" as to be manifested on our very same central constitutive parts. It is worst than that: It actually starts there, and goes way deep into the world. The activity of "taking from others" comes to the world from within, to establish it's self as a strategy, or a "value", of socialization (masked with numerous designations).

The channels of expression are the intellectual and the moving centers. It could not be in any other way: A emotion cannot be expressed by a emotion. A emotion can be masked with another emotion -Psychopath avenue.

How "to allow this energy to be kept in the emotional center"? It is not kept there by the means of its expression. Expression expels it from the emotional center. Thus, not expressing it is the core of the maneuver. But we most be careful not to mask this no-expression. How would we be masking it?: With another no-expression, aka, lying. We are to not-express the negative emotion, and not another emotion.

Sincerity.

We are to not-express it "while simultaneously acquiring the knowledge of the external reality that stimulated the emotional reaction". Instead of expressing it, we are to concentrate on what stimulated the emotional reaction. This is not an analytic attitude (intellectual), but an observation of the self and only an observation of the self. Persistent introspection most lead to the practice of this non-analytical attitude, which seems passive, but it is, indeed, stopping the world.

Don Juan tells his story to Castaneda: He worked on some Hacienda and the Capat�z wanted to kill him, which he manages -or so he thinks. Don Juan returns a few years latter, but with precisely this maneuver on his being, and comments, one most be able to gather information, while one is being beated with abandon.

And this is obtained by forgetting about one's own self sense of "security" -whatever it might happen to you, just let it happen to you: To allow this "carelessness" to be within. Does this sounds like a dangerous suggestion? Well, yes, a boat is safe on the harbor, but that is not what it was made for. So that was the Ego asking that, getting worried about the "security" of the fake self.

Nothing will happen to the true "I". On the contrary, it might just find a rest from the "I" Policeman! This one is the one on guard, making sure all our motives to be depressed or worried are there, every day, very ready to... drain. Let's stop expressing this.

This non-expression allows an inflow of joy to fall over the lower emotional center. A realization. The "bulb" lights-on, since we have acquired awareness "of what stimulated the emotional reaction" (we have gathered info when we were being beaten with abandon by the "depression"). This lapse of time when the realization is taking place, most be treated carefully... and allow it, first to start, then to end at its peace: This is the moment we are after! This is a Victory over the negative emotions! It is up until now that the event has happened!

Not before!

It took us a long time to groom the "inner self" as to finally arrive to this position. Many things have been removed on the process, and many things have been acquired... all to be able to perform this little tiny maneuver that may sound simple, but it is indeed the access, as the paragraph continues explaining, to another realm beyond depression... to say the least!

Immortality, to say it properly.

How this "joy" occurs? (S5): The vibration of the lower emotional center stimulates the higher emotional center, so this last one releases higher emotional energy. But the lower emotional center cannot vibrate if the energy of the negative emotion is expressed: We most contain it for some precious moments, allowing the lower emotional center to vibrate. This, and observation (lucidity) is all that is required from us. The rest occurs on it's own, thou contact is established between lower and higher emotional centers.

This, explained on the article in a lengthy manner, can only be understood by experience. Then we will know what this is about or how does this feels. Without this experience, there is no clarity on what is being exposed.

Depression as a Stepping Stone? communicates a universal Law: Tendencies accentuate. Take a transatlantic ship: Turning one millimeter the wheel, algorithmically modifies the direction of the ship. This is the main motive for this comment: To invite to obtain a first, as tiny as it might be, Victory over the self.

Just one!

We desperately require one Victory. One that, without any shadow of a doubt, can effectively appear to our entire eyes as a clear and distinct Victory.

It is after this ONE Victory that we most arrange every single gram of inner strength that we had ever dreamed to possess: We most build-up the entire universe in order to produce, and obtain, this ONE cubic centimeter of luck -this ONE Victory we so need... because we need a evidence.

One!

How much would this Victory cost to any one of us?: Whatever it takes, for we are to obtain it because, only then, the gate of time starts to get open.

Only then we have achieved to operate the action that constitutes on setting our foot in the first step of the staircase.

Before this Victory... everything is a Lye.

This ONE achievement is the evidence that life is real, only then, when "I am".

Meanwhile, what has been the prize of not having this experiential evidence?: Happy Lyzzies crushing away our souls -oh, sorry, I meant to say "depression".

So, we are talking of two energies here: One, is the one concentrated on the lower emotional center; the other, is what the higher emotional center produces after the vibrational stimulation it receives from the lower emotional center.

It is this second energy, non-related and superior to the first, the which will act on the concentrated energy vibrating on the lower emotional center, "by induction".

Induction: [induction]

- The generation of electromotive force in a closed circuit by a varying magnetic flux through the circuit.

- The charging of an isolated conducting object by momentarily grounding it while a charged body is nearby.

"Varying magnetic flux..."

"Momentarily grounding it..."

When a negative emotion arrives, the lower emotional center gets charged with a varying magnetic flux (the fast vibration natural to the lower emotional center): This charged body, momentarily grounded (aka, the no-expression), charges an isolated conducting object -The higher emotional center. This generates "electromotive" force. That's in a car. In our "General Presences", this is called higher energy of the soul, "which is the essential process of fusing the magnetic center, or growing the 4th density body - the gradual transformation of the physical body to the immortal body" (S6).

(S7) With practice, this contact can be prolonged with more rapid results.

Thanks for reading.
The paragraph is composed of seven sentences (S1-S7) that I have numbered for reference.

Depression is understood as "anger turned inwards". It is worth to mention, and important to understand, this reaction is the expected reaction a healthy mind would effect, when faced against the cultural, religious, scientific atmosphere of the societies of our time, where the stimulated values are in opposition to a healthy development of the individual: The Control System encourages and manufactures psychopathic characters who propagate their own values, so "to feel bad" is wrong -to "feel", is wrong.

Under this panorama, those depression-free individuals who inhabit and nourish the set of values, are in confluence with a system whose trait is to decrease the presence in the self. Most certainly, Depression as a state of being is the ticket to this "absence", where negative emotions find a territory of free expression. Basically, the Lye reproduces it's self ad infinitum in what appears to be a circle of inner deception.

How to break this circle? This is precisely the aspect I want to underline from the article: The How.

S1 gives the first key: It is through repeated and sustained efforts dedicated to not fall into confluence, how "something powerful and positive can occur". Efforts of non-confluence seem to be small things, easily dismissible, easily "postergated" since a direct effect is not automatically apparent. It sounds incredible that, by remaining calm when negative emotions arise, something "powerful" can occur. In the text of the article, Laura warns of a "trap" regarding this first key to orchestrate non-confluence efforts: When achieved, that is, when one manages to remain calm when a negative emotion arises, one would tend to think one has "achieved" the maneuver, since one has, effectively, managed to remain calm in the face of a negative emotion: See! I can remain calm! I did it! This self-contempt thoughts boycotts the entire How of the maneuver: The whole paragraph describes the maneuver, not just the first sentence. S1 presents an objective to achieve, and then to use -it is a process.
This part interests me from a great point of view.
This is a question that has been trotting me for weeks, because I have so far "won" and I neither observe with intelligence ", nor presupposed, and I feel acquire other" faculty "positive, but I’m afraid of either losing my mind, and I’m always on the lookout. "as if we were sweating under the sun, but this" perspiration "was so dirty to me that I had to wash again. Future events will be more difficult

The article Depression as a Stepping Stone? is an alchemical/esoterical discourse that explains a particular maneuver of the soul attainable by the means of a "technique" that would lead us to achieve... or to be able to move towards "the beginning" of the staircase.

From: http://www.quantumfuture.net/qfs/qfs_depression1.htm

Moderator's note: Here's the new link for the article:

I would like to comment on a paragraph from this article, where a "secret" process is explained. A correct understanding of this process is a "stepping stone" -nonetheless than the first step on the staircase.

I think this paragraph condenses both the article, and the process in question. Load the document. Click on your browser Edit -> Find and type the key-word "mechanically": This will take you straight to it.

We are leaded to achieve a position from the which perform a esoteric action.

If we stay on the self-contempt of having achieved calm when negative emotions arise, the real meat of the maneuver is spoiled by those congratulating thoughts, and nothing happens (One just has learned a new trick). This thought have usurped the energy we are trying to manipulate.

Usurpation: A wrongful seizure or exercise of authority or privilege belonging to another; an encroachment. [usurpation]

Encroachment - entry to another's property without right or permission. [encroachment]

By thinking "congratulations", the intellectual center has exercised a privilege belonging to another. This is explained on S2: It is all about to disconnect the negative emotions from the intellectual and moving centers. It is about to delimitate what is happening inside of us by localizing its place of emergence within us.

So, "remaining calm" means not to think, not to move: Not to expand the event beyond it's own natural habitat. Any action of this type would start a program. If this can be avoided, something positive and powerful can occur.

To "remain calm" means not to think, not to move... but to observe. This attitude, thoroughly discussed on other threads, stops other centers from exercising authority over the negative emotion. This is the crack on the system: To hold the (negative) emotional energy on the emotional center. To keep what belongs to each center, within each center.

It is to This moment that the non-confluence efforts are directed to obtain: "Persistent Introspection" grooms [To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose: groom] the inner landscape to be able to catch this, as Don Juan calls it, "cubic centimeter of luck". And this moment is a Victory to obtain over the self.

S3: "The individual is then in a position to perform an act of primary importance: the liberation of the energy of the negative emotion for positive use." This is what self-contempt thoughts avoid on the subject. The process is subtle. Extremely subtle. And requires extreme attention to "shed light on the inner darkness". But, as noted, it is not automatic. The habit to obtain whatever we want as fast as possible (automatic satisfaction), as well as other innumerable habits (mainstream culture, scientific, religious, etc, ideas) acts against us: There is a notion of "now" ("I need this now, not in a few months time!") that applies a pressure on the outcome -and we abandon what requires effort from us, to "use our time more productively", and obtain something more immediate.

To counteract this, it is suggested (Castaneda) to act "without expectation", that is, to act as if nothing were never to result from this non-confluence efforts of "persistent introspection". I think to obtain this frame of mind is actually the grooming of the "grooming process", and this takes time: This is a "specific position" situated beyond the automatism; beyond the depression: We are calling our self's as we move towards our self's. This demands deprogramming, and this presents the suggestion to establish a period of preparation (abandoning all traces of a need of a guarantee) before even consider our self's as able to "perform an act of primary importance": We have to be there to perform this act. That is, we have to groom our capacity and our perception to be able to operate when the time comes to act.

The position is certainly attainable. Castaneda reports the useless actions Don Juan asked from him: Not-Doings. De-programming. The "time" factor consists on this: We most get used to this activity. We most insert it into our system, and make an habit of it. How, when depression is evident? Faith in one's self.

One, by remaining calm, could observe (stopping the usurpation). One could be in "position". BUT, to liberate energy of the negative emotion for positive use, this requires what only the discipline can give. This "something" gathers and accumulates on the body, slowly. "Personal Power", says Don Juan.

Knowledge.

This gathering of personal power has an objective in mind: To achieve the moment where we can grasp the cubic centimeter of luck. We most get there: That is no other than accumulating knowledge of our machine. By persistent introspection. By observation without expectations. By not-doings. By penetrating the version of the matrix that we, each of us, are.

And something powerful can occur: To allow the energy of the negative emotions to remain on the emotional center (S4). We most learn how to "allow" to "remain". I feel it as a kind of a "letting go" -a "let it be". To allow the negative emotions to remain on the lower emotional center is Legal: This is where they were originated; this is where they belong; this is where they most remain. Avoiding usurpation is crucial: Expression of this negative emotions is understood as usurpation. And it is just it, a usurpation: Other centers use what was not generated on them. The Control System trains us to take from others. It is not correct to understand this training as malevolent because it goes way as "deep on us" as to be manifested on our very same central constitutive parts. It is worst than that: It actually starts there, and goes way deep into the world. The activity of "taking from others" comes to the world from within, to establish it's self as a strategy, or a "value", of socialization (masked with numerous designations).

The channels of expression are the intellectual and the moving centers. It could not be in any other way: A emotion cannot be expressed by a emotion. A emotion can be masked with another emotion -Psychopath avenue.

How "to allow this energy to be kept in the emotional center"? It is not kept there by the means of its expression. Expression expels it from the emotional center. Thus, not expressing it is the core of the maneuver. But we most be careful not to mask this no-expression. How would we be masking it?: With another no-expression, aka, lying. We are to not-express the negative emotion, and not another emotion.

Sincerity.

We are to not-express it "while simultaneously acquiring the knowledge of the external reality that stimulated the emotional reaction". Instead of expressing it, we are to concentrate on what stimulated the emotional reaction. This is not an analytic attitude (intellectual), but an observation of the self and only an observation of the self. Persistent introspection most lead to the practice of this non-analytical attitude, which seems passive, but it is, indeed, stopping the world.

Don Juan tells his story to Castaneda: He worked on some Hacienda and the Capat�z wanted to kill him, which he manages -or so he thinks. Don Juan returns a few years latter, but with precisely this maneuver on his being, and comments, one most be able to gather information, while one is being beated with abandon.

And this is obtained by forgetting about one's own self sense of "security" -whatever it might happen to you, just let it happen to you: To allow this "carelessness" to be within. Does this sounds like a dangerous suggestion? Well, yes, a boat is safe on the harbor, but that is not what it was made for. So that was the Ego asking that, getting worried about the "security" of the fake self.

Nothing will happen to the true "I". On the contrary, it might just find a rest from the "I" Policeman! This one is the one on guard, making sure all our motives to be depressed or worried are there, every day, very ready to... drain. Let's stop expressing this.

This non-expression allows an inflow of joy to fall over the lower emotional center. A realization. The "bulb" lights-on, since we have acquired awareness "of what stimulated the emotional reaction" (we have gathered info when we were being beaten with abandon by the "depression"). This lapse of time when the realization is taking place, most be treated carefully... and allow it, first to start, then to end at its peace: This is the moment we are after! This is a Victory over the negative emotions! It is up until now that the event has happened!

Not before!

It took us a long time to groom the "inner self" as to finally arrive to this position. Many things have been removed on the process, and many things have been acquired... all to be able to perform this little tiny maneuver that may sound simple, but it is indeed the access, as the paragraph continues explaining, to another realm beyond depression... to say the least!

Immortality, to say it properly.

How this "joy" occurs? (S5): The vibration of the lower emotional center stimulates the higher emotional center, so this last one releases higher emotional energy. But the lower emotional center cannot vibrate if the energy of the negative emotion is expressed: We most contain it for some precious moments, allowing the lower emotional center to vibrate. This, and observation (lucidity) is all that is required from us. The rest occurs on it's own, thou contact is established between lower and higher emotional centers.

This, explained on the article in a lengthy manner, can only be understood by experience. Then we will know what this is about or how does this feels. Without this experience, there is no clarity on what is being exposed.

Depression as a Stepping Stone? communicates a universal Law: Tendencies accentuate. Take a transatlantic ship: Turning one millimeter the wheel, algorithmically modifies the direction of the ship. This is the main motive for this comment: To invite to obtain a first, as tiny as it might be, Victory over the self.

Just one!

We desperately require one Victory. One that, without any shadow of a doubt, can effectively appear to our entire eyes as a clear and distinct Victory.

It is after this ONE Victory that we most arrange every single gram of inner strength that we had ever dreamed to possess: We most build-up the entire universe in order to produce, and obtain, this ONE cubic centimeter of luck -this ONE Victory we so need... because we need a evidence.

One!

How much would this Victory cost to any one of us?: Whatever it takes, for we are to obtain it because, only then, the gate of time starts to get open.

Only then we have achieved to operate the action that constitutes on setting our foot in the first step of the staircase.

Before this Victory... everything is a Lye.

This ONE achievement is the evidence that life is real, only then, when "I am".

Meanwhile, what has been the prize of not having this experiential evidence?: Happy Lyzzies crushing away our souls -oh, sorry, I meant to say "depression".

So, we are talking of two energies here: One, is the one concentrated on the lower emotional center; the other, is what the higher emotional center produces after the vibrational stimulation it receives from the lower emotional center.

It is this second energy, non-related and superior to the first, the which will act on the concentrated energy vibrating on the lower emotional center, "by induction".

Induction: [induction]

- The generation of electromotive force in a closed circuit by a varying magnetic flux through the circuit.

- The charging of an isolated conducting object by momentarily grounding it while a charged body is nearby.

"Varying magnetic flux..."

"Momentarily grounding it..."

When a negative emotion arrives, the lower emotional center gets charged with a varying magnetic flux (the fast vibration natural to the lower emotional center): This charged body, momentarily grounded (aka, the no-expression), charges an isolated conducting object -The higher emotional center. This generates "electromotive" force. That's in a car. In our "General Presences", this is called higher energy of the soul, "which is the essential process of fusing the magnetic center, or growing the 4th density body - the gradual transformation of the physical body to the immortal body" (S6).

(S7) With practice, this contact can be prolonged with more rapid results.

Thanks for reading.
Thanks!
I would have questions:
1) The gifts that each individuals if they understand each other, I speak in Hellenist language here, if they have understood the cassiopéenns and if they work on their gifts, and this is what I think must be given to those who are in the "real" suffering?
2) If the soul in man does not follow his gifts and his nature, can depression remind him of his "true" nature, or others ... Always under Hellenist vision, would each God or goddess be for such and such a soul associated with a soul, or the carriage takes it as close as possible to the Demiurge of 7 th density?

This one helped me the most to finally see the truth and gave me hope and couradge to act in a way to set my life in order and find some meaningfull goals for the first time. After a few victories against selfish, lazy & wishful thinking myself - the fear, depression and anxiety started to vanish and things and circumstances started to change for the better.
I know these are crazy times and its hard to watch world falling apart but dealing honestly with our own personal chaos probably determines who we are and who/where we want to be in the best way. Love to you all <3

Back
Top Bottom